Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 03-26-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
mill00716
Captain

mill00716 is on a distinguished road
Default Man committed suicide before posting a message war

intern reporter at the sub-Ru Wang Tai

1 月 27th morning 3 am, the dark night, the users are in Guangzhou, the city had 110 calls. , said to commit suicide, he has already swallowed the poison the whole ... ... , far apart the alarm tone filled Ya phone.

> points) has been eating around 0:00, finally finished, retching, many times, but did not spit it out. At present, the tongue and palate numb, like eating too much pepper. I used the tongue to touch the teeth, teeth and tongue do not know if there is or not. breathe, frequency, and usually the same, but there is a heavy feeling, similar to the feeling of people in the highlands, but also within the scope I can afford. p> oral numbness to expand, a lot of saliva, breathing a heavy feeling. there is no response, can be that seems to calm the excitement of landlord, let my heart desperately worried about it.
feeling in the rapid spread. and my forehead was sweating (no air conditioning indoors), visual still clear sense of clarity. breathing heavy, like a bathroom in the kind of boring. I forced fist, found muscle fatigue. Yes, heart rate was 96. tingling in the forehead, neck muscles and back pain. right elbow pain. I think I have to waste no time to play some of the words. I want to say is thank all love me and I love people, I let you down. also like to thank those who hurt me, after all, this is my life part. I also want to hurt people by my apology. blessings and bless the people hurt by me, and I love those who love me, and hurt my people. After more than 20 minutes, gradually increasing to reply to his post. Some friends advised him not to commit suicide leave a message, some users ridicule landlord, some users a message taught him how to save themselves. But
, extreme dizziness, abnormal vision. a sense of diminished breathing heavy, I want to go lie down a while.
... Men do not blame you ... it ah! The
that someone shout that the consumption of aconitine poisoning, the fastest in 1 to 2 hours, slow by 8 to 11 hours, death can occur. Now from the
check IP address of the landlord, while cursing in their hearts: 'Dead children silly child, how to take things too hard it ?,sell shoes online!'。messages so users are excited. Beijing netizen
moment, in the interest of the users of this post, like the bombing of a pot-like effort.
words, the local telecommunications should have his contact address, phone or something. , the big deal is wasted tens of dollars only, but if the save is successful, could a human life ah.
3:29 -

blind, IP is useless to tell him, ah, he would not investigate. has been busy. I guess, netizens began to move. right? such a big night to see you, I would quickly find someone to check your IP address, easy? most of the night to you constantly hit 110, Telecom's telephone easy? you see we are so rare you are, you're head You know a live pig ah! you confess it, say you are busy hiding in the screen make us see us after the play! We do not call you, okay? to talk to you now! 4:40 -

netizens try to make the police and telecommunications are moving up in the night. User A netizen in the rescue process had said, such a post. class reports. >
result, they did not say in the.
5:00 -

with a night out, × ×, and cried, put up a night did not cry, just found the address to see say, tears suddenly fell off.
from the landlord about the last 150 minutes of posting. Finally got a message waiting anxiously netizens see hope, at least temporarily so.
5:26 -

someone post the name of Ya 119: We have found the address, and has been at the scene, the circumstances we have no clear, we were waiting for reply, there are new developments we will inform you, thank you! see this, simply shine the image of the policeman.
1 29, the China Youth Daily reporter called the command center 119 Ya, was on duty received a phone users say, to the address, after the necessary verification, we will be rushed to the scene, but until 110 arrived early. But, once again changes, so users again hearts of
not made such a post. The police really will be one of the Landlords of the 'uncle' to save to the police station. Sichuan, with a heavy accent on the phone said to me: Oh!

... ... night, the original white excited, others would laugh me. a prank, but ten minutes still more than 100 posts to be issued, we kept the rest of their enthusiasm in the vent.

9 pm, exhausted friends over, although very sleepy feel of a withdrawn from circulation, but eventually could not help but to look on the net. Just a few hours ago, he stumbled on a As for the forgotten time, when you see the original of this post is just a joke, he quickly went to bed. but a lot of friends, he in fact did not calm down.

The final result, I felt like my heart exploded, as warm spread along the vascular limbs! I just feel happy, be nothing but an own very satisfied happiness. 4:00 a multi-hospital! slow (typically to half an hour to 4 hours or so), to fast, so check with the method of recording real-time online (2 ~ 10 minutes), while the IP address is randomly assigned, so the problem lies here . Hope you understand, (we) are not deliberately framed uncle, apologize! I have been contacted and the landlord's father, the family found early, the landlord has been sent to the hospital, the landlord is now safe, his father said thank you for your concern. Lucky! We all worry, have also stayed the night. Fortunately, did not sleep one night. Really cried ... ... nice, nice nice nice! I love you all love it! ! I love you! ! ! .

who participated in the rescue process, friends said: Although life is not ideal, but so strange that people can love each other, there is no reason not to love life? Hope you are not happy at all times, like everyone else concerned about their care, happy every day. Yes, in fact, we all know, our efforts did not help on the substantive busy, but through it, made me feel very warm. Peng Yu once had a case of the judiciary in that story that the initiative helped the lady is 'contrary to common sense' thing, maybe they believe that human nature is evil. However, users in the rescue process, many friends donated money to strangers, anxiety endless, sleepless nights. What does this show? Everyone has their exterior a good heart! Proof of this, there is no real help on how, even if this is a prank, how? I would say, you jerk, remember, let's save you time, we do it again next time you commit suicide is the son of a bitch we a good living now! If the landlord is a prank, I would say: You give us his mother be fooled. The next time you really want to commit suicide, I remember another ID from another IP, God and still save you! miserable luck, can not sleep at night getting up Laishua Kazakhstan Landlords poke all the way lose the way lose, being depressed, when most of the night's someone knocking at the door, opened the door is actually the police station. People came to want is a debt He died I slightly. The results (they) asked me wisdom for a time to speak to the network. I say that the loud noise of it, the Internet is also illegal, ah, I just get up one ha ha, did not take the heat ... butt ... read a few brothers everywhere, Kazakhstan, ask me online Gansha son. Landlords hit me Ha, ha ... do not gamble ... they gave me a post in the forum there ... ... broke into a ghost slightly, which do not have to play at midnight Forum ... oh ... that does not say that with no hair hair, they do not believe he just go to the police station my cup of tea, dry ride for a long time to ask me if I did not post, I said no hair no hair, I love a good citizen of the party ... ... behind received a phone call I did not have to say something slightly bizarre ... ... ... ...
mill00716 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links