Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-20-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
kaka1aq5

Default Paste the candidates hundred notes in the answer t

Hundred dollar bills affixed to the papers.
teacher marking,oakley sunglasses, often see a number of irrelevant answers in the answer, but recently when a teacher is seen in the marking of a special See the Finally, the teacher
absurd responses

answer Paste the hundred notes

Recently, the Green Qingdao forum called 100 dollars, According to Wang describes, he is a secondary school in Qingdao, a teacher,links of london earrings, some time ago,puma sneakers slae, he was a senior high school in the simulation of correcting papers,Cheap Christian Louboutin Sandals, and found the middle of an examination paper clip of the things that turn back the time of answering questions at an even posted a one hundred dollar bills,links of london necklaces, he opened this note found,Thomas Sabo Watch, the answer is that blank.
so every time is very important examinations. This is because students may not answer This question,Aviato, it will be posted on the paper money, and want the teacher mercy.

Expert Tips

children to establish a correct concept of money

Afterward,cheap puma outlet, the reporter consulted on the issue of a Korean teacher education experts. In addition, she believes in teaching children the parents of students there are also some problems, can not achieve good results as the ultimate goal.
more affluent children, parents must pay attention to cultivating the child the correct concept of money,cheap oakley sunglasses, tell them not to show off their wealth,Arm Pads, so as to avoid adverse effects. According to

Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2011, 09:12 PM   #2
sandy7827
Commander In Chief

sandy7827 is on a distinguished road

VIP - Chapter 1 part 2

** I'm back!! Muhahahahahaha... ha.... I know, I have SERIOUS issues. But hey, if your reading a story written by a psycho person then look who's talking, or um, I mean reading. Anyways, I was thinking up of some names for the 'Noble Vampire' guy that's supposed to be the strongest noble... blah, blah, blah. And I liked Sebastian and Jasper best and I can't really pick so please, I'm begging you! Help me by writing me more comments that can give me ideas to twist my story into something Amazing! (FYI, I picked the name so don't comment about that, THANK U VERY MUCH!!) Oh, and this pic right here, is Demetri.
So until I write again, Amrit :) **
*Chap. 1 ?Part 2*
*Frank*
I told Sierra that I had some friends waiting for me, and that I would be done in a second. She tilted her head to one side. Letting her ringlets of slightly curly hair to one side, she looked at the vampires and smiled... unknowingly of what might befall on her. A burden of immortal secrets, not knowing that those... those creatures were the cold-blooded fiends that were gonna take her away from this so called 'safe' atmosphere. Demetri and Richard were leaning against the shiny Mercedes. Richard was a very important bodyguard to the Doratian Clan, from the Italian word 'Dorato' for golden (The strongest noble clan of vamps) he could mess with a person's mind when they approached or tried to attack... to be specific he could erase memories and make you forget things.
Demetri was a bit different. The Doratian clan used him for 'calm' conversations. He had some telepathy communication talent, which let him talk to as many people he wanted through their brains, and hear them 'talk' back mentally.
I stared coldly at them until Demetri spoke in a soft, but low voice in my head, "Frank, his grace wishes to see you... please leave milady be where she stands, or in your car if you please?" He softly added but mostly to himself, "The dear girl does not be needed to know of this yet..."
*Sierra*
Frank told me to please wait here for him... I understood. One part kinda disturbed me a bit though, Frank just stood there for a while until my cell started vibrating. It was Diane. After Katie had gotten married to Kyle and hell was suffered, she and Kyle had been social rejects. They were considered disgraceful and poor friends to do that with me so everyone kept their distance from them now.
Diane, never went to the wedding because she found out what they did to me. So me and her were friends now. I had told her ALL about the awkward situation me and Frank were in. (You guys will be freaking pissed at me for do this... sorry but it helps me in the long run!!) Last night Frank and I had sorted out the whole mess. We had a thing for each other... but we didn't really connect, it was more real when we were friends so we decided we could be friends... friends with benefits.
I tapped Frank on the hand and showed him Di's text message. She was gonna come pick me up from here so we could go to Beverly Hills or something to go shopping.
*Frank*
I was kinda distracted but I looked at Sia's text, and tried to make out what it said, "Sia, b there n 5tn min.!! Luv ya corset tops, Di :)" I mentally laughed and Demetri raised a eye brow at me until I mentally told him the whole story. He said he'll ask 'his grace' if Sierra may leave. I rolled my eyes and the so called 'his grace' saw me. Me being a shape-shifter... I wasn't really powerful. The vampires like to use our kind to protect their 'fellow human friends' once in a while. The strongest noble vampires can do almost anything a pure blood can... but a pure blood can over throw all of us, the hybrids and nobles single-handedly. Not that there are any left... except Sierra. It was a LONG story of how she got into this mess... and I was being asked but mostly forced to get into their car to speak with their master.
*Sierra*
I waited for Diane corset dresses, it was getting cloudy and rain drops were starting to come down.
I used to love the rain but the day my father died, the day before my 14th birthday, in a airplane crash coming home early from a business trip to surprise me. We used to go walk out in the pouring rain to smell the fresh, natural scent and we could feel the humidity because after all... we did live in Arizona. After my dad had died I didn't really remember much but I knew that I had a fatal accident when a drunk driver had nearly run me over. My mother had started to drift away from the family... she lives in New York now an visits every couple of months for two weeks. Ryan, Collin, Jonathan and Blake (her older bros) had been looking after me for the past 3 years. Ever since Ryan had turned 18 all custody of Collin, Jon, Blake and mine had been handed over to Ryan from our mother.
I pulled out my Blue Nano ipod and randomly played a song. 'Sinner Man' the Felix da Housecat Remix turned one. I used to love this song. My phone was vibrating again, it was Diane, "OMG!! SIA, I抦 so FREAKIN SORRRYY!! My dumb parents won't let me go out... you do have a ride right, I mean can't Frank drive you? Oops! I'm so sorry about what happened with you guys... Sia? Sierra come on please talk..." I giggled, "Di, I would if someone would let me... any who me and Frank are going great and... he's with his friends, I really don't want to inter-" She cut me off. "Sierra YOU go and tell HIM that you need a ride!" The weirdest thing happened at that moment, all of the guys turned toward me. Frank looked curious while his friends had a VERY amused expression on their faces. They started talking to Frank and a minute or so later with Diane on the cell the looked at me again. The guy that looked REALLY muscular and that had wavy brown hair looked at me nodded as if to say scoot your ass over here. I looked at Frank... he waved me over. I started to walk across the uneven platform in designer Louis Vuitton 3 inch heels. My unbelievable purse got heavier with every step. I looked at the little raindrops splashing on the concrete.
I turned my head to look at the little motel, the lights were going off and staff was leaving from up front. The bellboy was helping the 3 families of guests up in front of the motel with their luggage. I felt one of my heels get stuck and the next thing I knew I was heading face down into concrete and mud. That is at least what I thought because all of a sudden I felt BIG, I mean really large warm but cold hands pull me up before I hit the ground. A deep voice, softly but still low asked, "Are you alright?" I felt the blood rushing from to my head and felt sick, "No...not really," He chuckled, "It looks like you had quite a fall, and it seems as if you've sprained your ankle. Frank and his two retards of friends were howling with laughter. We came near them, I never noticed I was surrounded by such beautiful men before. They looked like angels that had fallen, especially Felix. My thoughts were interrupted when Frank spoke, "Sierra? Hello? I must have REALLY looked zoned out because all the guys looked slightly worried. My cell started ring and I came to my senses. My ring tone must have been funny because they all had cracked up by now. I just looked at my phone. 慓imme More ?Remix? by Brittany Spears ft. T.I. (Hey, guys I DON扵 have anything against Spears but it doesn抰 mean that I like her. Her songs are good so I listen to them once in a while!! Back to the point though? was playing until I silenced my cell. Not bothering to pick it up. Frank spoke up again, "Ok, Sia! This to my right is Demetri and the one next to you laughing like a hyena is Richard?and this is-" I cut him off short, "I know! He抯 Felix?and maybe if YOU would have helped me back there, you would have gotten the pleasure of introducing us." He looked amused卆gain. Richard had light Carmel hair and looked more friendly then Demetri. He had soft muscles peeking out underneath is well tailored shirt. He wasn抰 half as burly as Felix. Demetri was different he looked really lean and had nice muscles but it looked like he was in pain. His Platinum blond hair was thick and curly?he had sad chestnut eyes with lavender, bruise looking circles under his eyes?matter of fact they all did, except Frank of course.
I realized the men wanted a full conversation with me. We had been talking for a whole 35 minutes straight now. Demetri looked straight at me the whole time not trying to hid the fact?when I talked that was the only time he had bothered to listen. I realized with in those 40 minutes we had been talking Frank was defiantly not my type of guy. He was way to annoying and childish. How could I have fallen for him?matter of fact I had only fallen once for this one guy?a long time ago, but he had left me. And with now that I think about it, Frank and I had never really actually fallen for each other?oh well. It time to get down to business. "Frank, I gotta cover for Tony抯 club because a lot of his dancers are out, and I抦 the only one who knows the routine so we REALLY gotta go NOW!" He understood and told me I wouldn抰 mind if his three friends tagged along.
*Frank*
I had been trying to act like a complete ass lately because Demetri is the brother of the Vampire Lord Sierra has to marry, and now that they have tracked her down again they don抰 want me to start something with her. I have a family and I really do still have a small thing for Sia but I抦 married and it was my job to be close to her so now that my job is done?I抳e gotta get over her.
Demetri?no scratch that, EVERYONE knows that past of me and Sierra. I told them about that night two days ago where I had picked Sierra up when she was trying to walk home. I had to end this relationship I had started with her and soon?or else it抯 my head. Well not literally but if my wife, who抯 also pregnant, finds out I抳e been sleeping around with another woman, to make it even worse my long lost girlfriend, she抯 gonna snap! The US government says to leave her be for now, but what they don抰 know is that I really work for the vampires?not them. Felix and Richard were supposedly assigned to be Sierra抯 bodyguards when her parents were vampires and pure bloods. ?br>
(STORY OF SIA扴 PAST) *Told by the Author*
In the world of Scomparsa. Queen Freya and King Elroy were the only half bloods at the time, the closest thing to a pure blood?because even then all the pure bloods had vanished. The king and queen ruled all the mythical creatures; fairies, Goblins, witches, warlocks, Cyclopes, the Vampires, etc.
There was a time when they used to rule over the Lycans (werewolves, DUH!!). Over the last century they had gotten restless over doing their biddings. They Lycans rebelled, and started their own colony. They Vampire rulers being kind still had respect over them, they supplied them with food and gave them protection from the humans. The Lycans didn抰 appreciate all the generosity?they wanted more they had attacked the kingdom and taken King Elroy's life. He died protecting his family, most were confused at the time?because he only had a wife so how is it? That it would be considered in the terms of saying the word family. Other thought the people who ever questioned the king抯 words must die?because they could be rebellions as well. A once loyal servant, had told the noble vampire lords that the kingdom must be divided among them, he also spoke of the queen bearing a child. All of the people in the kingdom wanted to rule. They knew that if that baby lived, it would be the heir to the throne?they couldn抰 let that happen.
The queen fled for her baby, her handmaid came with her. She had always been Freya抯 childhood friend?and she was a full trained witch. One of the most powerful. The queen had begged the young woman to turn her human so she and her baby could go to the human world. This world called Scomparsa was tumbling down. Scomparsa in Italian meant, disappearance or to disappear. It was named after all the pure blood kind that had vanished?or had just disappeared. Like the queen was now.
When Freya had the spell done?she had to wait a century to have the transformation done to become a human. Her vampire sons had joined her. They too, had the spell done. The young witch had started aging and she said she will sleep and stop aging until the heir to the once prosperous kingdom, Scomparsa, has returned. After a hundred years of wait Freya and her four sons went into the human world with the portal the kind witch, now old had made. Freya had remarried so it would look less suspicious to the hunting vampires. She had carefully looked for a man that could match with Sia抯 features. Freya could always see the future and she knew exactly how her baby was going to look. She found the perfect man. She had told him all about mess she was in and after the whole interrogation. William had agreed but he did add, "Love, she isn抰 going to have fangs is she? I don抰 know how we抣l be able to explain that to the dentist!" from that moment on the boys felt as if William was their real father and Sierra had been born finally now that Freya had unfroze from the transformation stage. Fourteen years later, William died in a airplane crash leaving Freya devastated and the boys became protective of Sierra. Sia?could not understand that William had died. Those two had been inseparable. He wasn抰 even her real father and he cared for as if she was his own and more. Only Freya and her four sons knew he wasn抰, the rest of the world, including Sierra thought he was the best thing that ever happened to Freya and that he was Sia抯 father. Freya had forgotten one thing that Ryan, her eldest son quickly remembered.
The treaty deal?It was when King Elroy had been told by the strongest clan?The Patricians. Lord Paxton was the ruler of the Lycans now?some of the Lycans had decided to not be ruled be either the King or the Lord so they fled to the human world and started new lives. Others though?attacked the kingdom because they were mad?and didn抰 know what to do. Lord Shaw?was originally a American Colonist during the time of the Revolutionary War when he was turned. His wife though was Italian. All the vampires were either Italian or turned by a Italian vampire. Lord Paxton had no children momentarily but promised that the first child he had was to marry the King and Queen抯 daughter. The queen had foreseen that the first baby shall be a son and soon both clans agreed. Unknowing at the time, Lady Paxton was bearing a child and a baby was born. Lady Paxton had drunk a drop of pure blood so she had a ability. (If the pure bloods give you a drop of blood when you抮e a baby you can have a ability/power, and THEY give it to u because it抯 not easy retrieving blood from them). Lady Paxton could give the illusion of pain especially if the person was lying or breaking a promise, which was pretty ironic for this situation. She would also feel unbearable pain if she lied or broke promises?that is why she NEVER lied in her life fearing the consequences.
The ironic part was the Lord and Lady of the Patrician clan never forgot and didn抰 dare tell their son about the treaty. The servants thought the Lady was ill because she always complained of pains and aches. They had found out what it really was when ever their son went and slept with other women or did some other thing the Lady would usually fall on her knees and scream. They later had another son, Demetri. He was the only one in the clan other than the Lord and Lady who knew of the pains and the treaty?that is exactly why when Lord Paxton felt power growing somewhere he knew the heir was still alive did he send his younger son to go out on a search for her (FYI, Lord Paxton抯 power is feeling the power of other vampires, but vampires only). The Patrician had spent more then a whole century trying to look for the queen and her baby?but no such luck. That is until Demetri found Sierra?that is also when they found out he was the first true tracker to live in a century.
After the queen left the masters of compliances of hunting, tracking, building and much, much more had mysteriously died out. The vampires were left skill-less and others had attempted trying to track and build and hunt and more?they were fine at it?it was enough to live on but if the were compared to the masters that once lived?the attempters would seem like specks of dirt.
*Demetri* - (Yah!! This is the first time you抣l hear from his point of view!!)
I walked away from the bunch of chattering leeches?and the stupid shape shifter厭Frank? My brother wouldn抰 go out on the search, he doesn抰 know about the treaty or how he has to quit sleeping with other women because he抯 getting married and much, much more. Mother says, now that I抳e found her we have to wait until she is twenty one to inherit all her powers and abilities. So far, the only man I don抰 have anything against with must be Richard?but then again he抯 practically a child. Felix is always trying to touch Sierra one way or the other?and I can see she抯 not very comfortable with him around. I抣l have to talk to him about it later. She seems to like Richard like he was her 5th brother?I do sincerely wish to see Ryan, Collin, Jonathon and Blake. Brother says they always were his best friends?Why do I a feeling that they are VERY overprotective of her? And why do I feel they won抰 be as happy as me to meet each other? Frank?he sure is a character. Luckily I told him to keep a distance from her, his wife匨arcella is not going to like his relationship with Sierra one bit.
I checked over my shoulder to see what they were all doing?Frank was fooling around with Felix like they always have for the past?like FOREVER! Richard was sneaking up behind Sierra and tickling her. He pulled her into a hug. It must be nice to have such freedom humans do?Sierra defiantly seems to like it. I wonder how old she is?DAMN!! How much stupider could I get? She goes to nightclubs and drinks right? So she抯 over 21?I guess she抣l have to come to Scomparsa soon?mother would like to know her age though?"Yo, Demetri! We抮e going with Sia to Timberland抯 you coming?" I stared at him?"Richey, who抯 Sia?" Richard looked at me like I was an idiot, "Its Sierra?your a dumb ass!" I looked mildly shocked. Sierra giggled, "Guys we抮e getting late! Tony抯 gonna explode!" Felix?leave it to him to make the stupid comments. "Isn抰 that one of those VIP rings?" Sierra looked up and smiled. "Yah, after all I do own half the club? Richard cut Frank off before he could even say a word and said, "Sia?whys there something in your wrist. She rolled her eyes and smiled and Frank抯 annoyed expression. "You guys aren抰 around from here are you? The ring is just to show that you抮e rich while this chip is the actual key. The bouncers scan it to make sure you aren抰 some creep trying to sneak in. It shows your picture and info. and a whole bunch of stuff." I was taking my Mercedes. Frank was driving his own car back to his 慼ome?and Felix and Richard had taken the other car, which made me smile inwardly. Sierra was sitting in the passenger side because she was the only one who knew the way to the club. The storm was closing in, it was like mist before but now it抯 drizzling. With the two all muscle and no brains were behind us we started driving?"Take i-75 to the south then turn at the second exit and we抣l be out of Lancaster-" I was getting bored so I asked her, "Where is it really" She looked confused for a second but then answered, "It抯 in Palmdale? She looked really uncomfortable. I turned on the radio to some pop station. I抳e been living in the human world for about 5 years now so I抳e gotten a little used to all the stuff here. Scomparsa is so behind on technology and luxury.
I felt something shift around?a lot. I saw Sierra抯 face. It looked like she was in hell. "Sierra?are you alright?" I paid no attention to the road, just kept my eyes on her gorgeous face. She had soft but bold features. Not quite shoulder length hair, maybe two more inches then that. Her hair mostly looked like a blackish-brown color, it had loose curls. Like ringlets?not those tight tangled type of curls. Her skin tone was slightly tanned, but you knew that she had vampire genes because of the porcelain coloring was still there. Italians are a bit tanned naturally but with vampire genes even that tan becomes faded to sad, cold looking porcelain. She had a straight nose?not to long, but perfect. Her eyes were entrancing. It showed her mood a bit, the chocolate color was when she was hyper or happy. And from all the pictures Frank has shown me, I guess that means she抯 either one really happy bunny or dangerously hyper. She always has bits and specks of gold in her eyes which turn them bold. When you look close enough you can see little speckles of aquamarine and olive green. Her lips were had a soft, pink-rose color and they looked incredibly kissable?she had curves in all the right places and perfect, long legs. She didn抰 really have high cheek bones?they were like somewhere in the middle. Her blindingly white teeth were straight, but that could just be because of a dentist, you never know. I could smell her silky hair; it was a intoxicating, mouth watering smell?I even leaned in a bit. Her hair looked like one of those Pantene commercial airbrushed type. It was thick and shiny, it had volume and luminous color?my brother would love her looks that抯 for sure.
I really wish she wasn抰 wearing such scanty clothes; it抯 REALLY hard being a vampire with her killer scent?it was floral, which was rare. Freesia and roses, lavender, chocolate, vanilla?Lord, it smelled like everything irresistible. The moment she had shook my hand when we were getting introduced, I couldn抰 let go, it was just SO silky and soft, smooth. It was a scaring feeling. I never feel like this around other women?well then again other women are plain sluts or just bitches. She抯 the first one maybe, who hasn抰 tried sleeping with me. SHIT! Why am I thinking about my soon-to-be-sister-in-law like this? She抯 NOT desperate and that much I know for the past 5 years I抳e been checking on her. She gets every guy she wants and does what ever she wants. She抯 a freaking VIP for God抯 sake. She抯 rich and popular. I feel so bad; I抦 going to have to be the one to break the news to her that she has to leave this paradise to come to a hell hole called Scomparsa. DAMN! I扢 FREAKING LOSING IT! I need to ask the most important thing first?br>
"Demetri?you look like you抮e in pain. Are YOU alright?" she asked. "Sierra, no fair! I asked you first, why are you wriggling around?" She laughed. It sounded like a thousand bells pealing together. Her smile was radiant, "It抯 because I hate pop music!" I realized that this was the station the radio was on. I hated pop too. I smiled and put her hand on the tuning thingy. She giggled, and turned the station to rap or hip hop, I wasn抰 really sure which one it was. (It was rap, he just isn't really observant)
I got down to business, "How old are you?" Sierra looked dumbstruck for a second, ha, the dead man talks?I know, I would be shocked too. "You know it抯 not gentleman like to ask a lady her age," I felt witty for some reason so I said, "Yeah, well who said you抮e a lady." I think I really pissed her off. "Well, jackass! Who said you were a gentleman to be telling me this shit!" She was fuming; I should stop pissing her off because she is REALLY good with comebacks?and right now I抦 stuck and what to say next. I tried the sweet act that always works with the snobby Noble Ladies at home when they want me to 慶ourt?their bitchy daughters. "Aw, come on. Sierra? You know I didn抰 mean that. Please I just want to know how old you are, is that such a crime!" She was back to her old self again. "I抦 18?you?" I liked how she wanted a even trade, "I抦 20?would you ever date someone who was?let抯 say 23?" She looked curious. "Why would you be asking that monsieur (French for sir)?" I smirked club dresses, "Just wondering what your age limit is?" She giggled her head off. Most people look sick when they do that?but this just adds to her charm. She looked pretty cute actually. "Demetri, I抣l date any guy under 29, who抯 ######y!" I laughed, "Am I considered under that category?" She smacked my arm, not that it hurt, ha-ha, after all I am a vampire with super strength and an indestructible body. "No not really?you抮e only cute?hardly," We were at the club by now. I gasped in hurt. "Sierra, to think YOU looked hot?I think I might be changing my mind right now." She giggled, "Don抰 worry, you really are hot. The thing is, you look like you抮e in pain!" Well SORRY that you smell so DAMN GOOD! I mean after all I am trying to keep you alive right now by not sucking EVERY LAST DROP OF BLOOD YOU HAVE! I felt something warm against my cheek?it was soft. I flinched a little. My skin is ice cold and that little kiss that Sierra had just given me had really warmed me up. Literally. "I let Felix and Richard get in from the bouncer room. My friends there can take care of them." Sierra winked at me, oh my Holy Lord?she must have just hooked them up with stripper for all I know. She saw my face and added, "Joe and Lewis are gonna let them sneak around backstage." I smiled at her in relief. Father would KILL me if he found out her body guards left her to screw around with some sluts. "Demetri? We抮e going in from the VIP line? I looked at the entrance. There was only one line?it looked as if 50 or so people were waiting. She led me to the doors?it looked like we were cutting the line. That is until I heard a whole bunch of clubbers great her with, 慡i, Si you back!?? 慡ierra it抯 been a while!? 慪o! Sia my homegirl?and stuff. They were letting her go ahead?
*Sierra*
"Drake!" I walked up to him and he scanned my chip. "How you been, Girl?" I looked at him. He hadn抰 changed much. "Great匢抦 covering for Jessica. Thanks for asking." I grabbed Demetri抯 arm and practically dragged him with me, "Sia, tha' boy with you?" I looked at Demetri and winked. He got what I meant. "Yah, he is Drake?you better get back to work before I tell Tony." (2 HOURS OR SO LATER) I was close to being done with my favor... the back-up for Jessica. Luckily she's a REALLY skinny girl because most of the dancers here have body fat and huge asses. I wear a size 2 she wears the same thing.
The bad part about her shift today was... she had to dance in 5 inch heels and 15 minutes on the rope. Lina had twisted her ankle so I also covered her pole dancing for 10 minutes until I felt sick. The men were drunk and trying to feel me up. One bastard even tried to make out with me. My skimpy outfit was net hosing and a leather corset with silk short shorts, I swear that half of my butt was showing. I felt like a slut. I had just found out that Tony's son had taken over the club... he was pretty cute, but Satan himself. He even grabbed my ass and had enough guts to try to kiss me. Well then again he was drunk...
(A WEEK LATER) *Sia takes SOME of Jessica's shifts because Jessica is having a baby*
Tony's son called me to his so called 'office' it was one the top floor and overlooked the whole club. 'Mr. Verona' is what he called himself. God, I was starting to hold a grudge against him. He was sitting in a big comfortable leather chair and had his his feet up on the desk with his purple eyes closed (The employees had described him to me because he won't see me and tells me what to do by telling the employees to tell me stuff, he always says he's busy so he won't have to face me) . His reddish-brown hair looked messed up, his big muscles looked tense. I really didn't feel safe in these slutty clothes especially in his locked...private, soundproof, office. My corset is starting to kill me. "What the hell do you want now?" I have the right to be mad... I do own half the club and he can't make me do anything I don't want to do, and not even MEET me, not once.
I waited... he wasn't going to answer. My heels clicked as I walked toward the door. A voice croaked out, "Ara?" Oh my GOD! Only my oldest, childhood friends used to call me that. He opened his eyes as much as he could. They looked bloodshot and sore... like he had been crying. "Ara... help me, please?" I could see tears falling from his eyes. "Are you alright?" He grabbed the trash can next to him and threw up. I shuffled my way over to him, these heels were gonna be the death of me. I rubbed his shoulders. He leaned into me, it felt too familiar. "Oh, Ara! I've tried, believe me I have." Huh, it thought, "I've made the biggest mistake of my life. I can't stop thinking about you. EVER! You haunt me in my sleep, every good memory that I've had is with you. I can't believe I did that to you." he was crying now. I was a sucker to men crying, and this one was ironically hot. WAIT! What the hell was happening here? How does he know my old nickname... and what is this bullshit he keeps saying! "Mr. Verona... I have no idea what you mean." He looked horrified, "Oh God, Sierra. I'm so sorry I forgot you had gotten distant amnesia. Remember me? Donald... your Donny?" he was squeezing my hands now and it felt extremely good. SHIT! I kind of remembered. The doctors had told me that I just have to be remind of things and then I'll automatically register all the information in brain. Donny? Who was he? I felt him pull my hair aside. He was skimming his nose across my collar bone. He gently gave me a tiny love bite and I felt myself collapse. Everything blanked out and I remembered...
He was my old boyfriend. The very one that had promised me even if we broke up we would stay close friends as always. He had left me once and that had completely unraveled my life. That's the reason I had started drinking, and screwing around with guys. Donny used to love pop music! HA! So that was the reason why I had hated it so much. We were a happy couple... he messed up a lot but I forgave him. Every single time. He was my old boyfriend. The last one I had. After he had left me I never went steady with a guy again. Sure, I slept with them and hooked up for a while but never did I try to have a LONG term relationship, again. Even after he had cheated on me, I forgave him. He cheated a lot but I still loved him.
Then one day, he proposed to me and the same night he I caught him sleeping with Katie, my ex-bff. I know... not a shocker at all. She had always been the slutty type. I snapped! The whole football team had dated me, matter of fact almost all the hot guys had. They all were more faithful then this man whore! For the past 3 months everyone kept saying he's going to ruin my life. But I didn't listen... after I broke up with him I had no concern over guys anymore. A lot of the football players got lucky... after all I was the most popular girl at school. I flashed back into reality... so this was the Donny who had messed me up... how could could this Satan belong to such a angel like Tony? How? I felt a pair or warm hands gripping the top of my arms and picking me up. I knew who it was but I couldn't get myself to move a muscle, I felt limp in his big hands. The next thing I knew I had broken down after so many years... suffering in silence. I had spilled it all, and in front of the one man who had caused it all. All night he held me until I passed out. (THE NEXT MORNING) The next morning I had woken up with him sleeping with his head on the side of the bed I was in. He had a bunch of alcoholic beverage bottles all around him. He had a Vodka in his hand. Damn, was he was gonna get one nasty hangover. He stirred with my movement. "Sierra!" I nearly had a heart-attack. I whispered, "Yes?" He looked so pathetic. I couldn't help but still feel a little something for him. "I'm so sorry, Ara. I did all this to you!" I just stared at him, "You left when I needed you the most..." I said with tears sliding down my face. "Oh God! Baby I know... your mother called me about what had happened. I had left because I was putting you in danger. Some people wanted to kill you and I had to try to led them away... so I left you." I stared him down, "Donny... I don't know what happened..." I was streaming tears like the fireworks on the Fourth of July. "Ara, you were pregnant! You had a miscarriage somehow and you were so devastated. I cried myself to sleep every night... I can't believe I didn't come back. I had thought you would have moved on by now." He climbed onto his bed and pulled me into his lap. He was fixing my curls when he said, "Do you at least remember who I am?" I nodded my head angrily, "Donny! How the hell do I not remember you?" I was digging my nails into is back, my version of a 'welcome back' hug. He shook his head, "Damn, I'm going to have to have to do this ALL over again... just don't scream like you did last time. I think you made me partly deaf... permanently. OK, I'm going to tell you." I nodded my head into his broad chest as if to continue, he patted my hair and started again, "I am a Lycan...your kind call us werewolves. I've lived to be about 213 years... actually more but I stopped counting after that but I'm stopped aging at 28." I was dazed at all this nonsense. But one thing I did remember. Donny is ALWAYS serious.
He continued, "You were 15 when I left, a year after your dad died and before another protector came to take my place. But it's not like I choose to be a Lycan. I've been protecting you from others your whole life, I was assigned to watch over you the day you were born from the Chief. Your father had hired two others that were his kind to protect you. They never found you to protect you though, because my pack had always warned your mother when to move so they wouldn't be able to catch up. Your mother tried to escape from our land. I followed her to protect you and over the years I had started to love you more then a bodyguard or friend should." Donny had told me that Tony is actually one of his great descendants. He said Lycans are human but when a alpha wolf bites them they turn into Lycans. So that explained what he meant.
He told me about his human life and his wife. They were one of the early frontier settlers. He said he had been living in Texas at the time. Donny also explained that I was... special. He wouldn't explain anything in details though. I realized the whole day had passed while Donny was telling his story. He said his real name was Donald Henry Trosper.
Donny cooked dinner at 9:00 pm and after we finished eating his 'southern' meal, because that's all he knows to cook from his frontier wife. He told me about her. "Her name was Charlotte Ann Richmond (Trosper), and did she know how to cook! I swear to the Holy Lord, she was the one thing I wish I still had. No offense, Ara. But she is the only thing I remember from my human life. She was bearing a beautiful baby girl. She was going to name her Estelle... Your father used to let me travel home to see my wife and baby girl... soon Charlie (Charlotte), had remarried and had 2 sons and 3 more daughters. Estelle was the town's Belle. Charlotte used to say that was because of all the good looking people on my side of the family. My daughter had married some man with the last name Verona, and after that all the kids in the generations held the name Verona... there always was at least one son to carry on the name. That's enough about me though... I have you now." I looked at Donny. He looked so handsome. Better then any of the men I had seen lately.
He looked vintage... the rest just looked like models and made think of homo######uals (OK, she's not twisted or anything but it's because they're too much about their looks and designer things). 'Weird'... I thought. I used to be into those kind of guys. "Ara, you know what year it is? I just came back from...um, my pack?" I looked at Donny. "It's 2009..." he looked at me funny. "Ah, I missed you so much. The last time YOU saw me was like six years ago." I felt him close in on me. "Mmm.. you still use Pantene don't you?" He pushed me against his kitchen counter. (Hey it's me! All of these guys just make her seem like a slut right? But to tell you the truth, all of these men have something to do with her past, and sorry but I have a weakness for making good looking guys. I can't just make ugly dudes. It's like a big never ending circle of men and they all end up having something to do with her... I'll keep writing now) I felt the cold marble underneath me. Me being 5'6 didn't really help with all of these tall, ######y men. Frank was the shortest at 5'10. Then Richard at 6'0 and Felix and 6'5. Donny was near 6'1. He had me sitting on a counter now. His lips were fluttering everywhere but on my lips. He was so patient... unlike me. I pushed his lips to mine in a hurry to get to the greater pleasure. They were soft as always and tasted slightly of cigarettes corset tops, "I thought you quit," I murmured against his lips. His face twisted into confusion. "What're you talkin' bout baby?" I continued to kiss him. "The cigarettes," His lips tasted like sorrow now. "I know..." he said. I pulled away from him and rested my head on his shoulder. "It's a bad habit but it's not easy to quit... I know." I kept my head there until I felt his lips press to my neck again. Last time he did that... 6 years ago, he had given me the biggest hickey I had ever had. My mom freaked out as usual and my bros looked pissed. But it was worth it. That was a month before he had left me. I could feel my body go to overdrive when he bit me playfully near my collar bone but still on my neck. My weak spot. It had taken him a whole week to find it when we had been dating.
Donny gave me a cheeky grin of triumph. I surrendered and he carried me to his bedroom. "You should sleep now. Ara? You better not be ignoring me!" I giggled. "You know I never listen to you!" he rolled his eyes at me. "Your the very devil in human form!" he chuckled. Ha ha... keep laughing, and we'll see who has the last laugh. I was dropped on the big, comfy bed. "Not joining me?" I asked. He laughed. "Sierra, am I really your type... after all you just found out I lied about my age and you would be with a man a decade older then you right now...but really like a billion years older." I let him ramble on until I finally pulled him down to me. "Babe, just shut up! I wouldn't be here if I wasn't interested in you, now would I?" He have me a low chuckle, "Oh, Lord! You have no idea how relieved I am hearing this..." He ended the conversation with a brain boggling kiss. "I've missed you SO much," he said in a ######y voice. I felt his tongue slide between my lips and I eagerly let him in. He moaned low and softly. We must have looked like were wrestling because both of us wanted full control over the other. He was stronger but I was more skillful, after all I have done this with billions of others. I felt like a slut now, just thinking about others while I was with Donny. His lips moved in harmony with mine. He was winning and he knew it too. I decided to be a cheater and act bitchy.
Donny must have had a clue of what was coming next because he turned rigid and a flash of horror had stayed in his eyes. I wrapped my left leg around his lean waist and stretched it out to where my foot was rubbing his thighs. I removed my lips from his to where my tongue was sliding along his jaw. He grunted but his face beamed with a smile the angels would KILL for. He must have lost his control because I felt his weight drop down on me.
*Donny*
She may have cheated but damn, did she turn me on! Sierra must have realized I was actually enjoy her cheating so I took advantage of my position. I pushed myself down on her, roughly but carefully...if that was possible.
I went for her hands... those things of the devil. She could seduce any man with those silky hands. She was smirking at me knowing all to well what was going on. I slid my hands under and up her shirt. She shivered. "I'll hate you for this, you know?" Ah, so now Sierra was threating me. I grinned wickedly and pushed my hands behind her. Her shirt was going to surrender! I slipped it off her, and just stared at her for a minute she looked like a medium C cup. I felt some blush creep up my neck."Donny? Babe, let me take it from here... you don't even know what your doing!" accused Sierra. I blushed deeper. "Well... you are the expert!" I shot back. She battered her lashes at me and said, "That, for the first time you are right bout..." she teased. Nothing was going to stop her now... I sorta felt scared. I saw her sway her hips... side to side, as she walked to the curtains and closed them. She smiled at me as she walked to the other side of the room and turned off the lights.
I felt something really warm and soft sit in between my legs. She wrapped her legs around my waist again and she pushed me down pretty roughly for a cheerleader. Or Ex-Cheerleader, she must be out of high school now, right? She had me striped in a minute flat while I tried to take off her shorts. I stared at her in astonishment. I felt like I could just walk away from this thing right now because I was so embarrassed. I really didn't feel like doing this now... she was out of my league, way TOO better then me. I dropped my head into the pillow behind me. I could feel Sierra's confusion in the air, she was slipping off her clothes now. The sheets rustled next to me and I felt Ara push herself against me and gave me a huge kiss on the lips. It was full of cherry flavored lip gloss, my favorite. She climbed on top of me and gave me a big warm hug. I felt comforted instantly. "Please? Babe..." I nodded my head at her. If she wanted this and she was going to get it. I pulled her down to me and kissed her neck and skimmed my nose along her jaw. She squealed with victory, "I love you to much Donny..." she whispered. I felt my instincts take over but I still wasn't comfortable. Sierra knew that as well so she relaxed and let me take over and do as I please. She was gentle with me, not to pushy about what to do and what not to do. I went inside of her and she moaned softly.
(Once again I'm going to skip the whole ###### part... you can just imagine it up if you really want to because... I don't feel really comfortable writing this with my younger brother watching TV maybe 2 ft. away from me.)
*Sierra*
I let Donny enjoy himself. He never really was good at this whole ###### thing. We were done with the whole thing now and I slipped my finger into his full reddish-brown hair. He slid into bed with me and slipped his arms around my waist. I snuggled into his chest and breathed in his pine and smoky scent. (Smoky because he smoke cigars!) I listened to his deep, steady breathes and slowly feel asleep in his arms...
**Heyy Guys!! I just want you to know that I NEVER rewrite my chapters because it takes alot of time to write them to begin with and I put alot of time and effort into them so if it sucks... PUT UP WITH IT! Anyways I just wanted to say that in my next chapter, Demetri will have to wait 3 years to 'kidnap' Sierra because she has to be 21 to get the throne and get married there, but right now she's only 18 so he's going to visit and check on her every now and then.**
key:

Fashion Advice for Women Over 50
sandy7827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 09:13 PM   #3
sandy7827
Commander In Chief

sandy7827 is on a distinguished road

VIP - Chapter 1 part 2

** I'm back!! Muhahahahahaha... ha.... I know, I have SERIOUS issues. But hey, if your reading a story written by a psycho person then look who's talking, or um, I mean reading. Anyways, I was thinking up of some names for the 'Noble Vampire' guy that's supposed to be the strongest noble... blah, blah, blah. And I liked Sebastian and Jasper best and I can't really pick so please, I'm begging you! Help me by writing me more comments that can give me ideas to twist my story into something Amazing! (FYI, I picked the name so don't comment about that, THANK U VERY MUCH!!) Oh, and this pic right here, is Demetri.
So until I write again, Amrit :) **
*Chap. 1 ?Part 2*
*Frank*
I told Sierra that I had some friends waiting for me, and that I would be done in a second. She tilted her head to one side. Letting her ringlets of slightly curly hair to one side, she looked at the vampires and smiled... unknowingly of what might befall on her. A burden of immortal secrets, not knowing that those... those creatures were the cold-blooded fiends that were gonna take her away from this so called 'safe' atmosphere. Demetri and Richard were leaning against the shiny Mercedes. Richard was a very important bodyguard to the Doratian Clan, from the Italian word 'Dorato' for golden (The strongest noble clan of vamps) he could mess with a person's mind when they approached or tried to attack... to be specific he could erase memories and make you forget things.
Demetri was a bit different. The Doratian clan used him for 'calm' conversations. He had some telepathy communication talent, which let him talk to as many people he wanted through their brains, and hear them 'talk' back mentally.
I stared coldly at them until Demetri spoke in a soft, but low voice in my head, "Frank, his grace wishes to see you... please leave milady be where she stands, or in your car if you please?" He softly added but mostly to himself, "The dear girl does not be needed to know of this yet..."
*Sierra*
Frank told me to please wait here for him... I understood. One part kinda disturbed me a bit though, Frank just stood there for a while until my cell started vibrating. It was Diane. After Katie had gotten married to Kyle and hell was suffered, she and Kyle had been social rejects. They were considered disgraceful and poor friends to do that with me so everyone kept their distance from them now.
Diane, never went to the wedding because she found out what they did to me. So me and her were friends now. I had told her ALL about the awkward situation me and Frank were in. (You guys will be freaking pissed at me for do this... sorry but it helps me in the long run!!) Last night Frank and I had sorted out the whole mess. We had a thing for each other... but we didn't really connect, it was more real when we were friends so we decided we could be friends... friends with benefits.
I tapped Frank on the hand and showed him Di's text message. She was gonna come pick me up from here so we could go to Beverly Hills or something to go shopping.
*Frank*
I was kinda distracted but I looked at Sia's text, and tried to make out what it said, "Sia, b there n 5tn min.!! Luv ya corset tops, Di :)" I mentally laughed and Demetri raised a eye brow at me until I mentally told him the whole story. He said he'll ask 'his grace' if Sierra may leave. I rolled my eyes and the so called 'his grace' saw me. Me being a shape-shifter... I wasn't really powerful. The vampires like to use our kind to protect their 'fellow human friends' once in a while. The strongest noble vampires can do almost anything a pure blood can... but a pure blood can over throw all of us, the hybrids and nobles single-handedly. Not that there are any left... except Sierra. It was a LONG story of how she got into this mess... and I was being asked but mostly forced to get into their car to speak with their master.
*Sierra*
I waited for Diane corset dresses, it was getting cloudy and rain drops were starting to come down.
I used to love the rain but the day my father died, the day before my 14th birthday, in a airplane crash coming home early from a business trip to surprise me. We used to go walk out in the pouring rain to smell the fresh, natural scent and we could feel the humidity because after all... we did live in Arizona. After my dad had died I didn't really remember much but I knew that I had a fatal accident when a drunk driver had nearly run me over. My mother had started to drift away from the family... she lives in New York now an visits every couple of months for two weeks. Ryan, Collin, Jonathan and Blake (her older bros) had been looking after me for the past 3 years. Ever since Ryan had turned 18 all custody of Collin, Jon, Blake and mine had been handed over to Ryan from our mother.
I pulled out my Blue Nano ipod and randomly played a song. 'Sinner Man' the Felix da Housecat Remix turned one. I used to love this song. My phone was vibrating again, it was Diane, "OMG!! SIA, I抦 so FREAKIN SORRRYY!! My dumb parents won't let me go out... you do have a ride right, I mean can't Frank drive you? Oops! I'm so sorry about what happened with you guys... Sia? Sierra come on please talk..." I giggled, "Di, I would if someone would let me... any who me and Frank are going great and... he's with his friends, I really don't want to inter-" She cut me off. "Sierra YOU go and tell HIM that you need a ride!" The weirdest thing happened at that moment, all of the guys turned toward me. Frank looked curious while his friends had a VERY amused expression on their faces. They started talking to Frank and a minute or so later with Diane on the cell the looked at me again. The guy that looked REALLY muscular and that had wavy brown hair looked at me nodded as if to say scoot your ass over here. I looked at Frank... he waved me over. I started to walk across the uneven platform in designer Louis Vuitton 3 inch heels. My unbelievable purse got heavier with every step. I looked at the little raindrops splashing on the concrete.
I turned my head to look at the little motel, the lights were going off and staff was leaving from up front. The bellboy was helping the 3 families of guests up in front of the motel with their luggage. I felt one of my heels get stuck and the next thing I knew I was heading face down into concrete and mud. That is at least what I thought because all of a sudden I felt BIG, I mean really large warm but cold hands pull me up before I hit the ground. A deep voice, softly but still low asked, "Are you alright?" I felt the blood rushing from to my head and felt sick, "No...not really," He chuckled, "It looks like you had quite a fall, and it seems as if you've sprained your ankle. Frank and his two retards of friends were howling with laughter. We came near them, I never noticed I was surrounded by such beautiful men before. They looked like angels that had fallen, especially Felix. My thoughts were interrupted when Frank spoke, "Sierra? Hello? I must have REALLY looked zoned out because all the guys looked slightly worried. My cell started ring and I came to my senses. My ring tone must have been funny because they all had cracked up by now. I just looked at my phone. 慓imme More ?Remix? by Brittany Spears ft. T.I. (Hey, guys I DON扵 have anything against Spears but it doesn抰 mean that I like her. Her songs are good so I listen to them once in a while!! Back to the point though? was playing until I silenced my cell. Not bothering to pick it up. Frank spoke up again, "Ok, Sia! This to my right is Demetri and the one next to you laughing like a hyena is Richard?and this is-" I cut him off short, "I know! He抯 Felix?and maybe if YOU would have helped me back there, you would have gotten the pleasure of introducing us." He looked amused卆gain. Richard had light Carmel hair and looked more friendly then Demetri. He had soft muscles peeking out underneath is well tailored shirt. He wasn抰 half as burly as Felix. Demetri was different he looked really lean and had nice muscles but it looked like he was in pain. His Platinum blond hair was thick and curly?he had sad chestnut eyes with lavender, bruise looking circles under his eyes?matter of fact they all did, except Frank of course.
I realized the men wanted a full conversation with me. We had been talking for a whole 35 minutes straight now. Demetri looked straight at me the whole time not trying to hid the fact?when I talked that was the only time he had bothered to listen. I realized with in those 40 minutes we had been talking Frank was defiantly not my type of guy. He was way to annoying and childish. How could I have fallen for him?matter of fact I had only fallen once for this one guy?a long time ago, but he had left me. And with now that I think about it, Frank and I had never really actually fallen for each other?oh well. It time to get down to business. "Frank, I gotta cover for Tony抯 club because a lot of his dancers are out, and I抦 the only one who knows the routine so we REALLY gotta go NOW!" He understood and told me I wouldn抰 mind if his three friends tagged along.
*Frank*
I had been trying to act like a complete ass lately because Demetri is the brother of the Vampire Lord Sierra has to marry, and now that they have tracked her down again they don抰 want me to start something with her. I have a family and I really do still have a small thing for Sia but I抦 married and it was my job to be close to her so now that my job is done?I抳e gotta get over her.
Demetri?no scratch that, EVERYONE knows that past of me and Sierra. I told them about that night two days ago where I had picked Sierra up when she was trying to walk home. I had to end this relationship I had started with her and soon?or else it抯 my head. Well not literally but if my wife, who抯 also pregnant, finds out I抳e been sleeping around with another woman, to make it even worse my long lost girlfriend, she抯 gonna snap! The US government says to leave her be for now, but what they don抰 know is that I really work for the vampires?not them. Felix and Richard were supposedly assigned to be Sierra抯 bodyguards when her parents were vampires and pure bloods. ?br>
(STORY OF SIA扴 PAST) *Told by the Author*
In the world of Scomparsa. Queen Freya and King Elroy were the only half bloods at the time, the closest thing to a pure blood?because even then all the pure bloods had vanished. The king and queen ruled all the mythical creatures; fairies, Goblins, witches, warlocks, Cyclopes, the Vampires, etc.
There was a time when they used to rule over the Lycans (werewolves, DUH!!). Over the last century they had gotten restless over doing their biddings. They Lycans rebelled, and started their own colony. They Vampire rulers being kind still had respect over them, they supplied them with food and gave them protection from the humans. The Lycans didn抰 appreciate all the generosity?they wanted more they had attacked the kingdom and taken King Elroy's life. He died protecting his family, most were confused at the time?because he only had a wife so how is it? That it would be considered in the terms of saying the word family. Other thought the people who ever questioned the king抯 words must die?because they could be rebellions as well. A once loyal servant, had told the noble vampire lords that the kingdom must be divided among them, he also spoke of the queen bearing a child. All of the people in the kingdom wanted to rule. They knew that if that baby lived, it would be the heir to the throne?they couldn抰 let that happen.
The queen fled for her baby, her handmaid came with her. She had always been Freya抯 childhood friend?and she was a full trained witch. One of the most powerful. The queen had begged the young woman to turn her human so she and her baby could go to the human world. This world called Scomparsa was tumbling down. Scomparsa in Italian meant, disappearance or to disappear. It was named after all the pure blood kind that had vanished?or had just disappeared. Like the queen was now.
When Freya had the spell done?she had to wait a century to have the transformation done to become a human. Her vampire sons had joined her. They too, had the spell done. The young witch had started aging and she said she will sleep and stop aging until the heir to the once prosperous kingdom, Scomparsa, has returned. After a hundred years of wait Freya and her four sons went into the human world with the portal the kind witch, now old had made. Freya had remarried so it would look less suspicious to the hunting vampires. She had carefully looked for a man that could match with Sia抯 features. Freya could always see the future and she knew exactly how her baby was going to look. She found the perfect man. She had told him all about mess she was in and after the whole interrogation. William had agreed but he did add, "Love, she isn抰 going to have fangs is she? I don抰 know how we抣l be able to explain that to the dentist!" from that moment on the boys felt as if William was their real father and Sierra had been born finally now that Freya had unfroze from the transformation stage. Fourteen years later, William died in a airplane crash leaving Freya devastated and the boys became protective of Sierra. Sia?could not understand that William had died. Those two had been inseparable. He wasn抰 even her real father and he cared for as if she was his own and more. Only Freya and her four sons knew he wasn抰, the rest of the world, including Sierra thought he was the best thing that ever happened to Freya and that he was Sia抯 father. Freya had forgotten one thing that Ryan, her eldest son quickly remembered.
The treaty deal?It was when King Elroy had been told by the strongest clan?The Patricians. Lord Paxton was the ruler of the Lycans now?some of the Lycans had decided to not be ruled be either the King or the Lord so they fled to the human world and started new lives. Others though?attacked the kingdom because they were mad?and didn抰 know what to do. Lord Shaw?was originally a American Colonist during the time of the Revolutionary War when he was turned. His wife though was Italian. All the vampires were either Italian or turned by a Italian vampire. Lord Paxton had no children momentarily but promised that the first child he had was to marry the King and Queen抯 daughter. The queen had foreseen that the first baby shall be a son and soon both clans agreed. Unknowing at the time, Lady Paxton was bearing a child and a baby was born. Lady Paxton had drunk a drop of pure blood so she had a ability. (If the pure bloods give you a drop of blood when you抮e a baby you can have a ability/power, and THEY give it to u because it抯 not easy retrieving blood from them). Lady Paxton could give the illusion of pain especially if the person was lying or breaking a promise, which was pretty ironic for this situation. She would also feel unbearable pain if she lied or broke promises?that is why she NEVER lied in her life fearing the consequences.
The ironic part was the Lord and Lady of the Patrician clan never forgot and didn抰 dare tell their son about the treaty. The servants thought the Lady was ill because she always complained of pains and aches. They had found out what it really was when ever their son went and slept with other women or did some other thing the Lady would usually fall on her knees and scream. They later had another son, Demetri. He was the only one in the clan other than the Lord and Lady who knew of the pains and the treaty?that is exactly why when Lord Paxton felt power growing somewhere he knew the heir was still alive did he send his younger son to go out on a search for her (FYI, Lord Paxton抯 power is feeling the power of other vampires, but vampires only). The Patrician had spent more then a whole century trying to look for the queen and her baby?but no such luck. That is until Demetri found Sierra?that is also when they found out he was the first true tracker to live in a century.
After the queen left the masters of compliances of hunting, tracking, building and much, much more had mysteriously died out. The vampires were left skill-less and others had attempted trying to track and build and hunt and more?they were fine at it?it was enough to live on but if the were compared to the masters that once lived?the attempters would seem like specks of dirt.
*Demetri* - (Yah!! This is the first time you抣l hear from his point of view!!)
I walked away from the bunch of chattering leeches?and the stupid shape shifter厭Frank? My brother wouldn抰 go out on the search, he doesn抰 know about the treaty or how he has to quit sleeping with other women because he抯 getting married and much, much more. Mother says, now that I抳e found her we have to wait until she is twenty one to inherit all her powers and abilities. So far, the only man I don抰 have anything against with must be Richard?but then again he抯 practically a child. Felix is always trying to touch Sierra one way or the other?and I can see she抯 not very comfortable with him around. I抣l have to talk to him about it later. She seems to like Richard like he was her 5th brother?I do sincerely wish to see Ryan, Collin, Jonathon and Blake. Brother says they always were his best friends?Why do I a feeling that they are VERY overprotective of her? And why do I feel they won抰 be as happy as me to meet each other? Frank?he sure is a character. Luckily I told him to keep a distance from her, his wife匨arcella is not going to like his relationship with Sierra one bit.
I checked over my shoulder to see what they were all doing?Frank was fooling around with Felix like they always have for the past?like FOREVER! Richard was sneaking up behind Sierra and tickling her. He pulled her into a hug. It must be nice to have such freedom humans do?Sierra defiantly seems to like it. I wonder how old she is?DAMN!! How much stupider could I get? She goes to nightclubs and drinks right? So she抯 over 21?I guess she抣l have to come to Scomparsa soon?mother would like to know her age though?"Yo, Demetri! We抮e going with Sia to Timberland抯 you coming?" I stared at him?"Richey, who抯 Sia?" Richard looked at me like I was an idiot, "Its Sierra?your a dumb ass!" I looked mildly shocked. Sierra giggled, "Guys we抮e getting late! Tony抯 gonna explode!" Felix?leave it to him to make the stupid comments. "Isn抰 that one of those VIP rings?" Sierra looked up and smiled. "Yah, after all I do own half the club? Richard cut Frank off before he could even say a word and said, "Sia?whys there something in your wrist. She rolled her eyes and smiled and Frank抯 annoyed expression. "You guys aren抰 around from here are you? The ring is just to show that you抮e rich while this chip is the actual key. The bouncers scan it to make sure you aren抰 some creep trying to sneak in. It shows your picture and info. and a whole bunch of stuff." I was taking my Mercedes. Frank was driving his own car back to his 慼ome?and Felix and Richard had taken the other car, which made me smile inwardly. Sierra was sitting in the passenger side because she was the only one who knew the way to the club. The storm was closing in, it was like mist before but now it抯 drizzling. With the two all muscle and no brains were behind us we started driving?"Take i-75 to the south then turn at the second exit and we抣l be out of Lancaster-" I was getting bored so I asked her, "Where is it really" She looked confused for a second but then answered, "It抯 in Palmdale? She looked really uncomfortable. I turned on the radio to some pop station. I抳e been living in the human world for about 5 years now so I抳e gotten a little used to all the stuff here. Scomparsa is so behind on technology and luxury.
I felt something shift around?a lot. I saw Sierra抯 face. It looked like she was in hell. "Sierra?are you alright?" I paid no attention to the road, just kept my eyes on her gorgeous face. She had soft but bold features. Not quite shoulder length hair, maybe two more inches then that. Her hair mostly looked like a blackish-brown color, it had loose curls. Like ringlets?not those tight tangled type of curls. Her skin tone was slightly tanned, but you knew that she had vampire genes because of the porcelain coloring was still there. Italians are a bit tanned naturally but with vampire genes even that tan becomes faded to sad, cold looking porcelain. She had a straight nose?not to long, but perfect. Her eyes were entrancing. It showed her mood a bit, the chocolate color was when she was hyper or happy. And from all the pictures Frank has shown me, I guess that means she抯 either one really happy bunny or dangerously hyper. She always has bits and specks of gold in her eyes which turn them bold. When you look close enough you can see little speckles of aquamarine and olive green. Her lips were had a soft, pink-rose color and they looked incredibly kissable?she had curves in all the right places and perfect, long legs. She didn抰 really have high cheek bones?they were like somewhere in the middle. Her blindingly white teeth were straight, but that could just be because of a dentist, you never know. I could smell her silky hair; it was a intoxicating, mouth watering smell?I even leaned in a bit. Her hair looked like one of those Pantene commercial airbrushed type. It was thick and shiny, it had volume and luminous color?my brother would love her looks that抯 for sure.
I really wish she wasn抰 wearing such scanty clothes; it抯 REALLY hard being a vampire with her killer scent?it was floral, which was rare. Freesia and roses, lavender, chocolate, vanilla?Lord, it smelled like everything irresistible. The moment she had shook my hand when we were getting introduced, I couldn抰 let go, it was just SO silky and soft, smooth. It was a scaring feeling. I never feel like this around other women?well then again other women are plain sluts or just bitches. She抯 the first one maybe, who hasn抰 tried sleeping with me. SHIT! Why am I thinking about my soon-to-be-sister-in-law like this? She抯 NOT desperate and that much I know for the past 5 years I抳e been checking on her. She gets every guy she wants and does what ever she wants. She抯 a freaking VIP for God抯 sake. She抯 rich and popular. I feel so bad; I抦 going to have to be the one to break the news to her that she has to leave this paradise to come to a hell hole called Scomparsa. DAMN! I扢 FREAKING LOSING IT! I need to ask the most important thing first?br>
"Demetri?you look like you抮e in pain. Are YOU alright?" she asked. "Sierra, no fair! I asked you first, why are you wriggling around?" She laughed. It sounded like a thousand bells pealing together. Her smile was radiant, "It抯 because I hate pop music!" I realized that this was the station the radio was on. I hated pop too. I smiled and put her hand on the tuning thingy. She giggled, and turned the station to rap or hip hop, I wasn抰 really sure which one it was. (It was rap, he just isn't really observant)
I got down to business, "How old are you?" Sierra looked dumbstruck for a second, ha, the dead man talks?I know, I would be shocked too. "You know it抯 not gentleman like to ask a lady her age," I felt witty for some reason so I said, "Yeah, well who said you抮e a lady." I think I really pissed her off. "Well, jackass! Who said you were a gentleman to be telling me this shit!" She was fuming; I should stop pissing her off because she is REALLY good with comebacks?and right now I抦 stuck and what to say next. I tried the sweet act that always works with the snobby Noble Ladies at home when they want me to 慶ourt?their bitchy daughters. "Aw, come on. Sierra? You know I didn抰 mean that. Please I just want to know how old you are, is that such a crime!" She was back to her old self again. "I抦 18?you?" I liked how she wanted a even trade, "I抦 20?would you ever date someone who was?let抯 say 23?" She looked curious. "Why would you be asking that monsieur (French for sir)?" I smirked club dresses, "Just wondering what your age limit is?" She giggled her head off. Most people look sick when they do that?but this just adds to her charm. She looked pretty cute actually. "Demetri, I抣l date any guy under 29, who抯 ######y!" I laughed, "Am I considered under that category?" She smacked my arm, not that it hurt, ha-ha, after all I am a vampire with super strength and an indestructible body. "No not really?you抮e only cute?hardly," We were at the club by now. I gasped in hurt. "Sierra, to think YOU looked hot?I think I might be changing my mind right now." She giggled, "Don抰 worry, you really are hot. The thing is, you look like you抮e in pain!" Well SORRY that you smell so DAMN GOOD! I mean after all I am trying to keep you alive right now by not sucking EVERY LAST DROP OF BLOOD YOU HAVE! I felt something warm against my cheek?it was soft. I flinched a little. My skin is ice cold and that little kiss that Sierra had just given me had really warmed me up. Literally. "I let Felix and Richard get in from the bouncer room. My friends there can take care of them." Sierra winked at me, oh my Holy Lord?she must have just hooked them up with stripper for all I know. She saw my face and added, "Joe and Lewis are gonna let them sneak around backstage." I smiled at her in relief. Father would KILL me if he found out her body guards left her to screw around with some sluts. "Demetri? We抮e going in from the VIP line? I looked at the entrance. There was only one line?it looked as if 50 or so people were waiting. She led me to the doors?it looked like we were cutting the line. That is until I heard a whole bunch of clubbers great her with, 慡i, Si you back!?? 慡ierra it抯 been a while!? 慪o! Sia my homegirl?and stuff. They were letting her go ahead?
*Sierra*
"Drake!" I walked up to him and he scanned my chip. "How you been, Girl?" I looked at him. He hadn抰 changed much. "Great匢抦 covering for Jessica. Thanks for asking." I grabbed Demetri抯 arm and practically dragged him with me, "Sia, tha' boy with you?" I looked at Demetri and winked. He got what I meant. "Yah, he is Drake?you better get back to work before I tell Tony." (2 HOURS OR SO LATER) I was close to being done with my favor... the back-up for Jessica. Luckily she's a REALLY skinny girl because most of the dancers here have body fat and huge asses. I wear a size 2 she wears the same thing.
The bad part about her shift today was... she had to dance in 5 inch heels and 15 minutes on the rope. Lina had twisted her ankle so I also covered her pole dancing for 10 minutes until I felt sick. The men were drunk and trying to feel me up. One bastard even tried to make out with me. My skimpy outfit was net hosing and a leather corset with silk short shorts, I swear that half of my butt was showing. I felt like a slut. I had just found out that Tony's son had taken over the club... he was pretty cute, but Satan himself. He even grabbed my ass and had enough guts to try to kiss me. Well then again he was drunk...
(A WEEK LATER) *Sia takes SOME of Jessica's shifts because Jessica is having a baby*
Tony's son called me to his so called 'office' it was one the top floor and overlooked the whole club. 'Mr. Verona' is what he called himself. God, I was starting to hold a grudge against him. He was sitting in a big comfortable leather chair and had his his feet up on the desk with his purple eyes closed (The employees had described him to me because he won't see me and tells me what to do by telling the employees to tell me stuff, he always says he's busy so he won't have to face me) . His reddish-brown hair looked messed up, his big muscles looked tense. I really didn't feel safe in these slutty clothes especially in his locked...private, soundproof, office. My corset is starting to kill me. "What the hell do you want now?" I have the right to be mad... I do own half the club and he can't make me do anything I don't want to do, and not even MEET me, not once.
I waited... he wasn't going to answer. My heels clicked as I walked toward the door. A voice croaked out, "Ara?" Oh my GOD! Only my oldest, childhood friends used to call me that. He opened his eyes as much as he could. They looked bloodshot and sore... like he had been crying. "Ara... help me, please?" I could see tears falling from his eyes. "Are you alright?" He grabbed the trash can next to him and threw up. I shuffled my way over to him, these heels were gonna be the death of me. I rubbed his shoulders. He leaned into me, it felt too familiar. "Oh, Ara! I've tried, believe me I have." Huh, it thought, "I've made the biggest mistake of my life. I can't stop thinking about you. EVER! You haunt me in my sleep, every good memory that I've had is with you. I can't believe I did that to you." he was crying now. I was a sucker to men crying, and this one was ironically hot. WAIT! What the hell was happening here? How does he know my old nickname... and what is this bullshit he keeps saying! "Mr. Verona... I have no idea what you mean." He looked horrified, "Oh God, Sierra. I'm so sorry I forgot you had gotten distant amnesia. Remember me? Donald... your Donny?" he was squeezing my hands now and it felt extremely good. SHIT! I kind of remembered. The doctors had told me that I just have to be remind of things and then I'll automatically register all the information in brain. Donny? Who was he? I felt him pull my hair aside. He was skimming his nose across my collar bone. He gently gave me a tiny love bite and I felt myself collapse. Everything blanked out and I remembered...
He was my old boyfriend. The very one that had promised me even if we broke up we would stay close friends as always. He had left me once and that had completely unraveled my life. That's the reason I had started drinking, and screwing around with guys. Donny used to love pop music! HA! So that was the reason why I had hated it so much. We were a happy couple... he messed up a lot but I forgave him. Every single time. He was my old boyfriend. The last one I had. After he had left me I never went steady with a guy again. Sure, I slept with them and hooked up for a while but never did I try to have a LONG term relationship, again. Even after he had cheated on me, I forgave him. He cheated a lot but I still loved him.
Then one day, he proposed to me and the same night he I caught him sleeping with Katie, my ex-bff. I know... not a shocker at all. She had always been the slutty type. I snapped! The whole football team had dated me, matter of fact almost all the hot guys had. They all were more faithful then this man whore! For the past 3 months everyone kept saying he's going to ruin my life. But I didn't listen... after I broke up with him I had no concern over guys anymore. A lot of the football players got lucky... after all I was the most popular girl at school. I flashed back into reality... so this was the Donny who had messed me up... how could could this Satan belong to such a angel like Tony? How? I felt a pair or warm hands gripping the top of my arms and picking me up. I knew who it was but I couldn't get myself to move a muscle, I felt limp in his big hands. The next thing I knew I had broken down after so many years... suffering in silence. I had spilled it all, and in front of the one man who had caused it all. All night he held me until I passed out. (THE NEXT MORNING) The next morning I had woken up with him sleeping with his head on the side of the bed I was in. He had a bunch of alcoholic beverage bottles all around him. He had a Vodka in his hand. Damn, was he was gonna get one nasty hangover. He stirred with my movement. "Sierra!" I nearly had a heart-attack. I whispered, "Yes?" He looked so pathetic. I couldn't help but still feel a little something for him. "I'm so sorry, Ara. I did all this to you!" I just stared at him, "You left when I needed you the most..." I said with tears sliding down my face. "Oh God! Baby I know... your mother called me about what had happened. I had left because I was putting you in danger. Some people wanted to kill you and I had to try to led them away... so I left you." I stared him down, "Donny... I don't know what happened..." I was streaming tears like the fireworks on the Fourth of July. "Ara, you were pregnant! You had a miscarriage somehow and you were so devastated. I cried myself to sleep every night... I can't believe I didn't come back. I had thought you would have moved on by now." He climbed onto his bed and pulled me into his lap. He was fixing my curls when he said, "Do you at least remember who I am?" I nodded my head angrily, "Donny! How the hell do I not remember you?" I was digging my nails into is back, my version of a 'welcome back' hug. He shook his head, "Damn, I'm going to have to have to do this ALL over again... just don't scream like you did last time. I think you made me partly deaf... permanently. OK, I'm going to tell you." I nodded my head into his broad chest as if to continue, he patted my hair and started again, "I am a Lycan...your kind call us werewolves. I've lived to be about 213 years... actually more but I stopped counting after that but I'm stopped aging at 28." I was dazed at all this nonsense. But one thing I did remember. Donny is ALWAYS serious.
He continued, "You were 15 when I left, a year after your dad died and before another protector came to take my place. But it's not like I choose to be a Lycan. I've been protecting you from others your whole life, I was assigned to watch over you the day you were born from the Chief. Your father had hired two others that were his kind to protect you. They never found you to protect you though, because my pack had always warned your mother when to move so they wouldn't be able to catch up. Your mother tried to escape from our land. I followed her to protect you and over the years I had started to love you more then a bodyguard or friend should." Donny had told me that Tony is actually one of his great descendants. He said Lycans are human but when a alpha wolf bites them they turn into Lycans. So that explained what he meant.
He told me about his human life and his wife. They were one of the early frontier settlers. He said he had been living in Texas at the time. Donny also explained that I was... special. He wouldn't explain anything in details though. I realized the whole day had passed while Donny was telling his story. He said his real name was Donald Henry Trosper.
Donny cooked dinner at 9:00 pm and after we finished eating his 'southern' meal, because that's all he knows to cook from his frontier wife. He told me about her. "Her name was Charlotte Ann Richmond (Trosper), and did she know how to cook! I swear to the Holy Lord, she was the one thing I wish I still had. No offense, Ara. But she is the only thing I remember from my human life. She was bearing a beautiful baby girl. She was going to name her Estelle... Your father used to let me travel home to see my wife and baby girl... soon Charlie (Charlotte), had remarried and had 2 sons and 3 more daughters. Estelle was the town's Belle. Charlotte used to say that was because of all the good looking people on my side of the family. My daughter had married some man with the last name Verona, and after that all the kids in the generations held the name Verona... there always was at least one son to carry on the name. That's enough about me though... I have you now." I looked at Donny. He looked so handsome. Better then any of the men I had seen lately.
He looked vintage... the rest just looked like models and made think of homo######uals (OK, she's not twisted or anything but it's because they're too much about their looks and designer things). 'Weird'... I thought. I used to be into those kind of guys. "Ara, you know what year it is? I just came back from...um, my pack?" I looked at Donny. "It's 2009..." he looked at me funny. "Ah, I missed you so much. The last time YOU saw me was like six years ago." I felt him close in on me. "Mmm.. you still use Pantene don't you?" He pushed me against his kitchen counter. (Hey it's me! All of these guys just make her seem like a slut right? But to tell you the truth, all of these men have something to do with her past, and sorry but I have a weakness for making good looking guys. I can't just make ugly dudes. It's like a big never ending circle of men and they all end up having something to do with her... I'll keep writing now) I felt the cold marble underneath me. Me being 5'6 didn't really help with all of these tall, ######y men. Frank was the shortest at 5'10. Then Richard at 6'0 and Felix and 6'5. Donny was near 6'1. He had me sitting on a counter now. His lips were fluttering everywhere but on my lips. He was so patient... unlike me. I pushed his lips to mine in a hurry to get to the greater pleasure. They were soft as always and tasted slightly of cigarettes corset tops, "I thought you quit," I murmured against his lips. His face twisted into confusion. "What're you talkin' bout baby?" I continued to kiss him. "The cigarettes," His lips tasted like sorrow now. "I know..." he said. I pulled away from him and rested my head on his shoulder. "It's a bad habit but it's not easy to quit... I know." I kept my head there until I felt his lips press to my neck again. Last time he did that... 6 years ago, he had given me the biggest hickey I had ever had. My mom freaked out as usual and my bros looked pissed. But it was worth it. That was a month before he had left me. I could feel my body go to overdrive when he bit me playfully near my collar bone but still on my neck. My weak spot. It had taken him a whole week to find it when we had been dating.
Donny gave me a cheeky grin of triumph. I surrendered and he carried me to his bedroom. "You should sleep now. Ara? You better not be ignoring me!" I giggled. "You know I never listen to you!" he rolled his eyes at me. "Your the very devil in human form!" he chuckled. Ha ha... keep laughing, and we'll see who has the last laugh. I was dropped on the big, comfy bed. "Not joining me?" I asked. He laughed. "Sierra, am I really your type... after all you just found out I lied about my age and you would be with a man a decade older then you right now...but really like a billion years older." I let him ramble on until I finally pulled him down to me. "Babe, just shut up! I wouldn't be here if I wasn't interested in you, now would I?" He have me a low chuckle, "Oh, Lord! You have no idea how relieved I am hearing this..." He ended the conversation with a brain boggling kiss. "I've missed you SO much," he said in a ######y voice. I felt his tongue slide between my lips and I eagerly let him in. He moaned low and softly. We must have looked like were wrestling because both of us wanted full control over the other. He was stronger but I was more skillful, after all I have done this with billions of others. I felt like a slut now, just thinking about others while I was with Donny. His lips moved in harmony with mine. He was winning and he knew it too. I decided to be a cheater and act bitchy.
Donny must have had a clue of what was coming next because he turned rigid and a flash of horror had stayed in his eyes. I wrapped my left leg around his lean waist and stretched it out to where my foot was rubbing his thighs. I removed my lips from his to where my tongue was sliding along his jaw. He grunted but his face beamed with a smile the angels would KILL for. He must have lost his control because I felt his weight drop down on me.
*Donny*
She may have cheated but damn, did she turn me on! Sierra must have realized I was actually enjoy her cheating so I took advantage of my position. I pushed myself down on her, roughly but carefully...if that was possible.
I went for her hands... those things of the devil. She could seduce any man with those silky hands. She was smirking at me knowing all to well what was going on. I slid my hands under and up her shirt. She shivered. "I'll hate you for this, you know?" Ah, so now Sierra was threating me. I grinned wickedly and pushed my hands behind her. Her shirt was going to surrender! I slipped it off her, and just stared at her for a minute she looked like a medium C cup. I felt some blush creep up my neck."Donny? Babe, let me take it from here... you don't even know what your doing!" accused Sierra. I blushed deeper. "Well... you are the expert!" I shot back. She battered her lashes at me and said, "That, for the first time you are right bout..." she teased. Nothing was going to stop her now... I sorta felt scared. I saw her sway her hips... side to side, as she walked to the curtains and closed them. She smiled at me as she walked to the other side of the room and turned off the lights.
I felt something really warm and soft sit in between my legs. She wrapped her legs around my waist again and she pushed me down pretty roughly for a cheerleader. Or Ex-Cheerleader, she must be out of high school now, right? She had me striped in a minute flat while I tried to take off her shorts. I stared at her in astonishment. I felt like I could just walk away from this thing right now because I was so embarrassed. I really didn't feel like doing this now... she was out of my league, way TOO better then me. I dropped my head into the pillow behind me. I could feel Sierra's confusion in the air, she was slipping off her clothes now. The sheets rustled next to me and I felt Ara push herself against me and gave me a huge kiss on the lips. It was full of cherry flavored lip gloss, my favorite. She climbed on top of me and gave me a big warm hug. I felt comforted instantly. "Please? Babe..." I nodded my head at her. If she wanted this and she was going to get it. I pulled her down to me and kissed her neck and skimmed my nose along her jaw. She squealed with victory, "I love you to much Donny..." she whispered. I felt my instincts take over but I still wasn't comfortable. Sierra knew that as well so she relaxed and let me take over and do as I please. She was gentle with me, not to pushy about what to do and what not to do. I went inside of her and she moaned softly.
(Once again I'm going to skip the whole ###### part... you can just imagine it up if you really want to because... I don't feel really comfortable writing this with my younger brother watching TV maybe 2 ft. away from me.)
*Sierra*
I let Donny enjoy himself. He never really was good at this whole ###### thing. We were done with the whole thing now and I slipped my finger into his full reddish-brown hair. He slid into bed with me and slipped his arms around my waist. I snuggled into his chest and breathed in his pine and smoky scent. (Smoky because he smoke cigars!) I listened to his deep, steady breathes and slowly feel asleep in his arms...
**Heyy Guys!! I just want you to know that I NEVER rewrite my chapters because it takes alot of time to write them to begin with and I put alot of time and effort into them so if it sucks... PUT UP WITH IT! Anyways I just wanted to say that in my next chapter, Demetri will have to wait 3 years to 'kidnap' Sierra because she has to be 21 to get the throne and get married there, but right now she's only 18 so he's going to visit and check on her every now and then.**
key:

Fashion Advice for Women Over 50
sandy7827 is offline   Reply With Quote