Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-22-2011, 09:45 AM   #1
daaskood7317

Default Cheap Windows 7 Is Microsoft Zune about to be Kinn

Over the previous few days, a lot more and far more Microsoft watchers are noticing that Microsoft execs seem to become creating a deliberate work to stay away from making use of the Z (Zune) word. That avoidance has set off a wave of speculation.Some pundits claiming that Microsoft is shifting to rebrand the services (Windows Live Enjoyment, anyone?). Other people believe Microsoft is clearing the decks to permit Microsoft;s latest and biggest Windows Telephone partner Nokia to get more than the streaming-music component with the company. (I;m not putting a lot of stock in that 1, given that Nokia not too long ago closed the Ovi New music Streaming service.)Like a Zune High definition and ZunePass user — and one who is looking forward to syncing her Zune account to her Windows Phone (whenever Verizon finally delivers a WP7 model) — I was worried Microsoft might have decided to pull the plug on its Zune music/movie/TV service. Along with the ill-fated Kin, Microsoft has shown that not all its bets,Office 2010 Professional, even those that come to market, are long-term ones. I asked the Softies whether Zune was about to become Kinned.A spokesperson responded to my question late in the day of February 14:“We’re not ‘killing; any with the Zune services/features in any way. Microsoft remains committed to providing an incredible audio and video experience from Zune on platforms such as Xbox Live,Windows 7 32bit, Windows-based PCs, Zune devices and Windows Telephone 7, as well as integration with Bing and MSN.”Windows Supersite blogger Paul Thurrott;s rebranding theory is sounding a lot more and a lot more plausible. But I;m thinking that Microsoft may opt to rebrand Zune as “Xbox enjoyment,” rather than anything to do with Windows Live. After all, the Zune service already is available on the Xbox. And the rumored Zune HD2 — supposedly a device meant to compete along with the iPod Touch — easily could be positioned and marketed as being a portable gaming device.Some veteran Microsoft heavy-hitters are moving to the Xbox division, as I;ve blogged lately, and are seemingly working on some kind of services-focused project. And the Zune team — which Microsoft split and reorged (twice) — is already in the Interactive Amusement Business division, which is the home with the Xbox. Maybe the Zune service will end up as component with the evolving Microsoft IPTV strategy?Anyone have any guesses (educated or not) about what;s next for Zune?Update: Of all the posts I;ve read because I wrote this blog entry, I believe Jamie Thomson;s makes the most sense. Thomson suggests that Zune will develop into the new Windows Reside Media Player,Cheap Windows 7, and, effectively,Office 2007 Professional Plus, Microsoft;s competitor to iTunes. I — unlike Thomson — still am thinking there could be 1 a lot more Zune iPod Touch competitor,Office Professional, but more likely positioned as an Xbox-branded portable gaming device

Sponsored Links