Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 12-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
hloe2f31
Commander In Chief

hloe2f31 is on a distinguished road
Default Cherish Cartier Love in Your Daily Life

Jewelry and pearl value much money in the world. Cartier jewelry is made out of precious jewels. We should cherish what we have especially those valuable jewels who send to us as a gift. Ever my lover sent me a cartier love ring and put it on my finger. Some years later I read a story. From it I know we should learn to cherish everything now we have.
It was said that:A man was lucky enough to get the pearl which was in big size and beautiful, but he did not feel satisfied, because the pearl alone had a small spot above. If he wanted to be able to remove this small spot,Cartier trinity draped necklace, then it was sure to become the world's most precious treasures. So he trimmed away the pearl under the surface of cruel. While the spots still existed; he was slashed by a layer after layer, until finally, the spot was gone, and the pearl disappeared. He fell ill after that. Before he was going to die, he said regretfully to the family "If then I do not care about that one spot, and now my hands will be feeling a beautiful pearl.
The pearl is just like something important to us. While it is not perfect enough. Maybe something you receive is not in high quality, but you should cherish it all the time. Now I am wearing the cartier love ring whenever and wherever I go. At the same time I thought of another thing once I have experienced.
For some time, I almost went to the seaside to have a walk every evening. Every time I often see a pair of grizzled old man, nestled in a seaside bench watching the sea. They always sat quietly, while the faces were always hanging on one kind of peaceful smile, which looked like a sculpture staying there quietly.
I went to them curiously and ask softly:鈥漼ou also like to see the sea?鈥?
Old man smiled and nodded at me, and then raising his hand pointing to the side of his wife. At this point, I discovered he turned a deaf mute, and his wife was actually a blind woman. Suddenly, I regretted to ask them the question. However, from the face of those two old people I can not find a trace of displeasure. Instead, she was in a very gentle, calm tone, said: "Yes, we are an old married couple who often to 'see' the sea - you must feel strange about us. in fact, as long as the disability does not exist between the mind each other, we are still two normal people. "
I can find happiness from the old couple. I looked out at this venerable old man, then my eyes turned wet.
Also from that moment on, I know what is the happiness in our daily life. Happy and love is easy
lose if we don鈥檛 know how to cherish it. Now I am living in a happy life because I know happiness is around me as long as I pay more attention to it. Just like the cartier love story, I specially love the cartier love ring now I am wearing.
I am a lover of Cartier Love jewelry especially Cartier Love Ring. If you want to know more about cartier jewelry, please go to our website:http://www.cartier4us.com

Related Articles -
Cartier, Love,

Email this Article to a Friend!
Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!
Subscribe for free today!
hloe2f31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links