Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 11-05-2011, 08:47 AM   #1
michekmviy
Private

michekmviy is on a distinguished road
Default agagshoes » Blog Archive » All its products and companies and ...

Online Timberland shoes for Men Shoes stores business is packed receiving several shoe stores delivering shoes of Timberland at price tag effective rates. For acquiring discounts, buyers <a href="http://www.af1shoesworld.com/products_all.html"><strong>Nike Force One</strong></a> are advised to lookup a reputed and create over the net shoe store. quickly after acquiring a good one, fill out over the net purchase type and post it toward pointed out address. So do not waste materials your time, just make lookup and see results. top <a href="http://www.af1shoesworld.com/mensairforce1classiclow-c-622.html"><strong>Air Force One Low</strong></a> Timberland store stores not just provide price tag effective products, but in add-on specific and exclusive services. One belonging toward most reputed and acclaimed cheap Men Timberland Roll-Top Boots business is Timberland outlet. All its products and companies and companies are specific <a href="http://www.af1shoesworld.com/"><strong>cheap air force 1 shoes</strong></a> and exclusive; for that reason it has earned brand and fame amid the shoe lovers.start tiny and clean by attaching your do it yourself for that noble reason for positively altering the day-to-day lives of grownup men and ladies near to you! Maybe you didn't know,Timberland boots store what to choice,Now,please follow me,and come to the best high recommened timberland <a href="http://lovelyarab.com/profile_blog_full.php?id=591739"><strong>Dialogues : Blogs &amp; Talk | mbtlow | mbt habari black sandals clearance</strong></a> online store,there have many different kinds of timberland kids boots australia sale,also if you buy from here,you can get on a discounted price to buy.
michekmviy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2011, 08:51 AM   #2
ug6joi1ad
General

ug6joi1ad is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log,coach outlet

| Back to logs list

133412 2010 年 12 月 12 日 19:25 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Kitchen meow Bao

Tong Tong 9 months, the Institute called monosyllabic Dad, Mom. Andy is the case, learn a new skill then, not love practicing. It recently began to applaud, and I and he said welcome,coach bags, he is casting his hands pia pia pia,You'll never find an article in - Qzone log, consecutive to a few rounds. Ah, Zhenguai! Better than a year now, previously soaked in the network every day, calling them \

now teach you to do a mother: heroes instant noodles,coach sunglasses!
material (this material Tong Tong eat 2 tons)
10 peeled shrimp
intestines, hacked Rouni
soft boiled cauliflower 2 chopped
flour 50g
spices: sesame oil Salt to taste
chopped cabbage 5
production methods
1 shrimp, cauliflower and flour mix, add water and spices and mix well.
2 spread the batter into the pan pizza. Cool.
3 把 baby used to cut a small piece of bread.
4 boil boil water, water, small pieces of bread into the open, to go, simmer for 5 minutes.
5 Last lid release a little oil, the chopped vegetables to live into the soft, and you're done,人生必要放下的八样工具 - Qzone日记,coach women shoes,地震!

shrimp pancake made later, can be placed in the refrigerator, take out every shred before eating can be a convenient and quick. And make soup later,coach shoes, is still very strong taste delicious! The baby is indeed one of the favorite ambiguous. Select chewy vegetables, such as mustard and lettuce, 9 months,coach outlet online, after all, the villain, the heroes have to practice your teeth mouth Well, hoho
ug6joi1ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #3
m1knv5dj5dg
Brigadier General

m1knv5dj5dg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

139609 2010 年 12 月 17 日 13:11 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

Time :2010-02-06

my daughter who was almost given away the
I'm still scared, did not have many days out for a walk with her daughter, my son,.......】 【Starry `````` - Qzone log, I do not give it away, ten minutes did not see, I am afraid. Even family members with children to go out with me, I was afraid.
did not want to mention, but still want to write out and reminded everyone, especially now that spring has entered. May be some incoherent, please forgive me now.
1 月 31, I take my daughter to her mother from her family home. This is a good husband is waiting for the 9th and then back home my mom went with us. But the son of some fever and discomfort, miserable on the phone said to me. Her daughter is too small, and can not be thrown into her house. Thinking to 6 hours by train, with its own does not matter. Originally wanted a sleeper, but did not get in the car did not make the sleeper.
9 o'clock on the train, the better is the window. Appears next to a 60-year-old lady, with a 7,加 紧 研 究 看完后绝对成为电脑高手 太有用了,自己有电脑的不看后悔一辈子 - Qzone日志,8-year-old grandson. Along the way I am is to take care of, stop and chat with me, but also helped me along the way. Master trains many, the old lady very helpful, but also kept reminding me bad guys take good care items carefully. When the little grandson and my daughter is not playing, my daughter a few days short of 1 year of age, a special interest in everything, from time to time to pull the old lady's hair or clothing. The old lady to talk to me without meaning. Asked many questions about your baby, what day my daughter was born how much, in which the hospital born of the number of pounds when born so long ah, and then said her grandson was born one day when the number of pounds students.
I'll be a general chat. We have a habit when the mother, if you encounter are with child, for it is often useful topics. Daughter of the old lady asked me if I drink too much Shaonai day, ah, ah, and so what brand to drink. I did not care, are truly the answer. Later,林清玄--“欢乐过糊口”之交融的心 - Qzone日记, he asked when I was born, I think this was a good Do not tell, I said I do not remember. Then the old lady asked me what her full name, my daughter named Audrey small. I was a bit strange, why ask the full name of it? But the heart to tell her they feel there is no problem ah. But my heart is still a little note to tell is that my son's name.
in the car I go to the bathroom, the old lady that I help you kids, and I do not trust my heart, or their backs to go. The old lady sent me to the bathroom, waiting for me outside and then sending me back. Others around the old lady is very nice, I think life is not bad herself and her daughter. Get off, the old lady to get off with me, and also helped me with the luggage. Wangchu station we walk together, the old lady asked me if I was then ah so much baggage. I said no, I hit the car into the close.
out of the station, the old lady would suddenly hold my daughter. Then his mouth and say: Thank you for helping me hold my granddaughter, to go to the station, and I hug. I am surprised at the time, I said, What are you talking aunt. Then she cried out and little grandson said to me: you are bad, do not hold my sister relax. I was on the Mongolia. Then a lot of people over here, looked at me very suspicious. Then there is a woman ran over, called my daughter's name (actually my son's name), and said: babe, want to die mother. Very polite so I took my daughter to her. Then suddenly a lot of people around the finger-pointing that I think other people's children Abduction, and then kind enough to remind the woman had just come to see good boy.
I see this, take a taxi to think quickly, and ignore them. However, pointing to those who gave blocked my way, and then the woman later to hold my daughter on the rob. Many passers-by see, all that really is the daughter of the woman, did not speak. I mean this time the problem was serious. I am anxious to say: how is your daughter, obviously is my ah. Then the grandson said to me: Aunt, You are making my sister to the mother of it, we want to go home. Seeing the old woman and the woman to take my daughter away together, and fortunately I use the strap, the kind of hard to win to cross-strap. I called, was: Do you like a blatant grab for children?
look people are passing, and has been heard around the gossip around said before: the woman holding the child's mental problems (that is me), holding other people's children Bu Songshou , and said others taking away her children. After listening to many passers-by left, and go on. I was really scared to start shaking, and I desperately clinging to my daughter, my daughter may feel the tension, began to cry. Then I heard someone call me, it was my father and great aunt to the station to meet me, and did not find me, I heard a child crying, I looked great aunt, seeing my daughter was over.
my father came over, they do not intend to let go of it, very furious and said I stole their children. Also, and we argue about it. My father said that when it was my granddaughter, how you become a. Then start around next person, the woman said, what my daughter born in what month, what is it, what to eat milk, what habits and so on. I was immediately shocked, and these are the old lady on the train asked me. Fortunately, I had been mistaken, but told her my son's name. My father is very confused, and then asked her: What's your daughter? She repeated the name of my son. I shouted to her: fart, my daughter name is ***, I told the old woman in the car is my son's name. The woman and the old woman at the time stupid. I pointed them shouted to them: in the end you have no conscience ah, so that a small child and then lie with you ah. You guys traffickers, they all should be shot.
they shocked me that screams, then father and great aunt took me to immediately leave the car home. In the car I felt my whole body trembled, touch my face, I found that I was crying. I cling tightly to my daughter, as if no one was let go as her.
stable home, my father went to a local police station. My father came back and said,coach bags, had been robbed so many children do. I'm scared, I am glad I used the strap that is very complicated, fortunately I did not give them attitude was my daughter's real name.
Later, I recall, they have the following characteristics:
First, the paralysis of our thoughts, with a small child, no one will think that human trafficking ah. And kids pick up very clean.
second, very warm, anything to help you.
Third, ask the child what is detailed.
Fourth, get off help you with your luggage, and then the station to take you to the station where relatively few people.
Fifth, many partners, I later think about the person next to pointing estimates are accomplices. This allows people who want to help give up the idea that really is a problem with my nerves.
grab a child I always thought I was far away from things, and now think about that day if no father suddenly want to come for them to stay, I do not know what will happen to my daughter. Every time I think of all fear,coach women shoes, just fear, really can not tell in the end feel.
lot of people say why I do not police it at the time, there is no chance, no chance to get your cell phone. Their hands have been robbed in with your child, you let go, they may be the child was immediately taken away ah. I had to think to hold my daughter, can not give them taken away.
Moreover,coach handbags, those people put around his associates are blocking your view, can not see the patrol station and what the situation around. Coupled with a time you were worried, do not know anything, and then I got on the bus, only to see, less than 20 steps away from me there is a security guard it, but I did not see anything. Police are still my home, we stop and the only thinking that I should call the police.

thing to tell a personal experience for everyone to see, but also to the parents to go out New Year reminder, cheat moves too much.
children five years old,coach sneakers, our family went out, in a large bus station. Because the elderly, I stood next to my grandmother, the children in the next three meters away.
what we are talking.
this time to a station car, got out of a middle-aged women, wearing very ordinary. She went to my child life, holding out a hand on his shoulder, half-pushed to go forward. Kids thought it was me.
circumstances at the time I shall never forget, and I stood there, watched the children followed her, a few seconds later, about the steps, and I did react, and called the child's name,coach outlet online, the children look back I, the woman went away, no one put that to go straight out. I took the child back to the grandmother side.
was really like, like a nightmare.
after a while, I wake up, it must be traffickers. I was away from the child close, she would be willing to start, because kids like me, like his father, then that child traffickers are separate.
this thing everyone I have spoken to the side to listen, speak every time there is the feeling of fear. Ah you should pay attention to her mother: festivals go, the children must firmly hold, do not leave their sight.
Also, traffickers do not see, and later recalled, the woman looks, really, and Aunt Meiliang Yang ordinary neighbors. And psychological super, the children go back to my side, the woman left if nothing had happened, made me always want to at that time, she was not a mistake ... ...

Post Bar
seen in other postings,coach outlet, go here between social responsibility, good people, more families in order to reduce the pain, please share it, so that more people can see.

may be only a little of your action, but to save a home
m1knv5dj5dg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:45 AM   #4
g3sh7sf0mf
General

g3sh7sf0mf is on a distinguished road

Rene Liu Rene Liu
(June 1, 1970 -), was born in Taipei, Liling, Hunan native, renowned singer, actor. At home in the second of three children, and another a sister and a half brother. Rene Liu came from a military family whose grandfather graduated from the Huangpu Military Academy a Liuyong Yao, retired Army four-star general, Liu Fu is retired Navy captain. As Sylvia Chang, Sheng-chief female students, tea much attention. The introduction of film. Chinese name: Rene Foreign Name: Ren'e Liu alias: tea Nationality: Chinese Hometown: Taipei, Taiwan Date of Birth: June 1, 1970 Occupation: artist, singer, actor School: California State Department of Music University of brokerage firm: redonred representative works: TV drama: .cn/reneliu2010 Sina microblogging:
directory
business experience personal honor brief talk with the teacher Sheng-profile personal feelings of musical works of film and television works works concert stage the first round of books second round of the concert, Other concerts will introduce the concert endorsements charity work behind the scenes achievements and honors for best actress in music reading tea comprehensive extended family nickname Recent Post Bar Photos on personal honor
Rene
16 of the most currently available Best Actress Award for the current release 18 albums in 2004 by the Chinese media called the eyes of Hong Kong photographers Songs list in 2010 won the Hong Kong and Taiwan in the best female singer award introduced Rene (16) Rene Liu is not the standard of beauty, like a warm cup of tea, although not elegant wine, no coffee, refined modern, but own one kind of warm aromatic fragrance. People like Rene Liu, Rene Liu appreciate people who are rich are inherent taste tea attracted, the more products the more obsessed with this ancient fragrance. Rene Liu of Taiwan through a small number of practitioners in the music, film performance are very beautiful actress. Recently in a foreign country is also very red. She launched the Chen Geng, Zuo Quan, Xu Xiangqian Huangpu a fellow student, with Nie, Ye Ting as Whampoa three teachers, the KMT Army general, the KMT government, Liu Fu is retired Navy captain.
album Rene Liu to the United States after graduating from high school at California State University Fullerton campus to attend blessing vocal and piano, classical music achieved within three and a half degree, the credit belongs to the university campus. After graduating from college and returned home and joined the Rolling Stones record companies in Taiwan, following Chen Sheng-pop music and creative learning in the Before the release of debut album will be directed by Chen Kuo-fu phase as Then they performed the same year, Sylvia's film Since then, for about constantly, the film in Taiwan, the situation year after year the economy is still under the works launched every year, and have been winning film festivals at home and abroad, becoming the first line in the Taiwan film actress. TV series, the 2000 television series By November the same year she play unit, man, composer also wrote the lyrics. She has a wonderful album in the market, sales performance, classic songs sung Since 2002 in Taiwan and mainland China has successfully held several large personal tour concert, setting up screenings singer's concert in a single year record. 2003 to 2005 in Hong Kong,skechers women, Taiwan and Beijing in Hong Kong, the dodecahedron and the Zuni National Theatre of China cooperation in the play In addition, in 2007, Rene affinity of business website design is also Taiwan's National Design Award Finalist Visual Communication class awards. Rene Liu is currently the same as in film, television, singing, theater of diversity and frequent award-winning star is rare in Taiwan, which also makes her acting career continued high status and popularity. Her latest work by the by Wing Shya, Mr Chan film Valentine's Day 2010 film release schedule and successfully become a large break billion. Currently, Rene Liu is holding her 5th world tour - Rene Liu attended the event (20) for art resume: Since third grade, she began piano lessons, schooling, and music has always been inseparable from the relationship. Student at California State University Department of Music, just what way the occasion of hesitation in the future, a chance encounter came back to Taiwan understanding of the Chen Sheng vacation, so she decided to back the road. Rene Liu is happy, happy is not so can be a celebrity, but in the future in the music world of unlimited creativity. In addition to music RENE's achievements in the film is very excellent, had to Later, each of the performances, are holding this attitude to learning, in the 1997, After the 1991 踏入演艺圈 to singer and amphibious star status, has starred in Murmur of Youth, Things Past Her tireless efforts, has won the 1995 Asia Pacific Film Festival Best Actress Award (Award, 1998 mother For so many awards, Rene Liu's experience can be with her as the movie get up to care about how their film critics, on which the media. around praise, criticism, and an avalanche to come. I can not help thinking, we make a movie, really just a small number of people relying on likes and dislikes to determine its real value? of course all the games and scores, are only individual subjective criteria, like test essay test, after all, unlike mathematics, is not possible to have a standard answer. especially the art, the lives of almost need to precipitate the body. familiar to the audience and loved, then Rene Liu's film life photos (20) recalled his career, Rene said: I went to the movies, when the movies do not think it has never been simple or difficult. Anyway, the book came out, the director tell you how to play how you play. to 1998, a professional actor. to 1999, played the collective creation, the creation of a crew. success is not personal, but collective. As Sylvia Chang,skechers shoes, Sheng-chief female students, tea much attention. The introduction of p> [2] Following the highly acclaimed TV series ugly, the screen before the Apart from show business, the Rene Liu is also engaged in creative writing, has been published three books. Mainland China in recent years because of her all-round development, from movies, TV series, records, concerts and books Jieyou beautiful personal creative achievements, the Chinese mass media, even More access to the largest influence Sina users voted top ten most popular movie stars and media selected the hundred most influential one; also won China a hundred years the film activity, selected from the history of official and private hundred years one of the most favorite artists. And mentor Bobby Chen, Because the English name is Rene Liu Rene, the end of the pronunciation of read like So now we all used to call her December 25, 2005 which of the Rene Liu knees to give his latest album, Bobby Chen, Chen Sing was brutally rejected. He criticized Rene Liu said: Chen Sheng then took her into the line, the first song of life He said: Talented students can be described as a strict teacher! The joy of life rose brother calm and self-dedication to music has been revered by Rene Liu. Feelings of rumors recently reported that a Taiwan magazine, called Rene Liu reports quoted a friend saying, . The name of whistleblowers, said the tea was made to quit acting to Chen Kuo-fu, I did not realize that without each other, and later a film to convey mind, but never did respond to each other. Rene Liu introduced to the friend, met a 40-year-old business people, both in the mainland of Hong Kong intensive appointments, decided to get married this fall, the female lead in Turkey, there is no response, the broker said will tell, the cold treatment. In addition to Chen Kuo-fu between the Rene Liu Dadongganhuo this, they rushed again to clarify the relationship between teachers and students,skechers tone ups, the feelings of men and women have never happened, this firm would sue. Rene Liu denied this although the low-key, but most of the outside world or to give blessings. [3] Profile nickname: A small milk tea Grandma Nana Liu nurse sister Height: 160 CM Weight: 46 KG Zodiac: Dog Star sign: Gemini Blood type: A type of English name: Rene Education: California State University (majoring in vocal music, piano minor ) Family: One sister and one half brother, grandmother (Wuxi) Debut: 1991 Hobbies: sleeping, music, and his chat

The most annoying thing: do not know who's hurt The most memorable thing others: romance Favorite sport: Swimming Favorite Male Artist: Christian Bale Favorite Female Artist: Juliette Binoche Scarlett Johnansson Actor: Juliette Binoche favorite artists: Sting, Suzanne Vega favorite cartoon: Doraemon A Dream (milk tea that she was growing up watching the cartoon Doraemon's) favorite Muppet: towel Bear Favorite food: Taiwanese snacks (spicy) weight-loss favorite Japanese food, mineral water, osli m90 natural plant favorite color: white Favorite fruit: Buddha, mangosteen favorite brand: Gucci, Hermes, LV and other most popular countries: many of the most favorite ways to wear: comfortable circle of friends: Directed by category 】: Sylvia Chang, Lee, Chen Kuo-fu, Hou Hsiao-hsien, Leon Dai, Edward Lam, Guo, Feng Xiaogang, Television series such as Music category】: Bobby Chen, Sylvia Chang, Jonathan Lee, Luo, Emil Chau, Wu Bai, Mayday, Ma Yufen, Michael Wong, Victor, Fish Leong, Kay Huang,shape up shoes, Jen, Tarcy Su, Chiang, Mei Chi, Yao Qian, Stanley Huang, Chan Fai Young, Cheer Chen, Fan Fan, Mavis Fan, Yu Quan, Valen Hsu, Tanya Chua, Zhang Zhen Yue, Jeff Chang, Zhang Yadong, etc. Class】 【Actor: Zhou Xun, Huang Lei, Sylvia Chang, Angelica Lee, Chen Kun, Tony Leung, Richie Jen, Louis Koo, Rene Liu photo (7) Andy Lau, Jacky Cheung, Leon Lai, Julian Cheung, Hu Bing, Karena Lam, Barbie Hsu, Tien-hsin, Zhang, Leon Dai, Baoqiang other categories】 【chair: Huang Zi Jiao , Xu Xidi, Tsai Kang-yung, Zhanren Xiong, Patty Hou, Chen Lu Yu and other typical heart desired lover: assertive personality, but hurt me, with my spirit and soul man of dialogue, clever humor, wish: I hope his choice, adhere to the accomplished, many people were moved by my artist-owned record company: Rock Records (1991 ~ 2003) Virgin Records (2003 ~ 2006) Asia 2008, I believe God's music (now) brokerage firm: red on red Broker: Previous is Sylvia, now Yeru Ting [4] Assistant: Huang Ruo eel solo music album in 1995 to join the Rolling Stones album: Beauty and Sadness 』『 Shaonvxiaoyu 1995 album: the rainy season 』1996『 Album: 『moving around 』1998 Album:『 2000 』love love your album:『 I 』2001 album for you: Love』 『Featured + new song album 2001: Harvest』 『2002 Album: Love and the City』 『 2003 album: 『Rolling Stones golden years in Hong Kong: Rene Liu album in 2004 featured』: 『: 『I heard? 』2005 album: a night』 『2007 Album:『 』『 I'm fine (spring limited edition CD)
album Released 2010-04-16 』track together: 1 to continue - to 15-year-old with his 2 we did not sunny 3 4 5 I do not miss a good strong direct 6 7 8 bench him for you Xiecai 9 Do not send I spent 10 at the same table name your creations Album: Bobby Chen Song: Rene Liu mind Lyrics,skechers shape ups, Music: Rene Liu, p> drama love you duo Rene Liu Album name: Rene happiness, movie guidance do not go home appeared in the British TV series Republic of Sierra Leone in the three places in 1997 TV drama characters (with Zeng Jing was the same) Cannes Film Festival 1997 French media critics participating in the movie 2000 Paris Film Festival, Special Mention Award (Press Award - Special Mention 1999 Asia Pacific Film Festival Best Director th Cannes International Film Festival, session of the International Film Festival Rotterdam, the Netherlands second in 2000 Toronto International Film Festival Manila International Film Festival Film Festival Kolkata, India, Italy Beisha Luo International Film Festival appeared in 1999 film forty-sixth Asia Pacific Film Festival 2001 Film Festival 2001 2001 Hong Kong Gay Film Festival opening film of the Eleventh Fukuoka Asian Film Festival 2001 Chinese film project to observe the unit at Fort Fifteenth International Film Festival, Switzerland Faure-length third observation unit 2001 Deauville Asian Film Festival in France to observe the unit in 2001 Asian films捷克卡罗威 Fat Lee International Film Festival, Millennium invitees 2000 film Award nominations for best foreign drama was broadcast in January 2000 caused a great response, followed by public television in Taiwan, Taiwan STV, Taiwan Taiwan Television, China Central Television, broadcast on ATV in Hong Kong in 2000 appeared in the movie (play: Fang Ning) 2001 Hawaii International Film twenty-first New Year's Eve 2000, appeared in 2002 TV drama Water for Love Shanghai past, ) 30 as part of the story of Rene original forty-first Golden Horse Award 2004 to observe the tenth unit of the Hong Kong Golden Bauhinia Awards Finalist for Best Actress; nominated the 24th Hong Kong Film Awards for Best Actress; finalists of the 11th Hong Kong Film Critics Society Best Actress in 2004 appeared in the film (played: Wang Li) in China the fifth Chinese Film Media Awards for Best Actress of Hong Kong Golden Bauhinia Award for Best Actress tenth the twenty-eighth the mass of Chinese Film Hundred Flowers Awards for Best Actress of the Tenth Hong Kong Golden Bauhinia Chinese-language film prize in 2005 China Top Ten Film Critics Association Award
movie Rene Liu). Best Director: Yan quite (ghosts Best Actress Award for the twenty-sixth mainland China Golden Rooster Award finalist for Best Actress nominated forty-fourth session of the Taiwan Golden Horse Award Best Actress nominated twenty-seventh Hong Kong Film Awards Best Actress 2007 Participation acting, a Performance - decorated Guman Zhen will be 2010 or 2011, starring Edward Lam's latest stage play directed adaptation of books according to La Traviata in 2001: Essays, Book 2003: Essay Collection is here Feng, Sylvia Chang, Angelica Lee, Stanley Huang, April 29,skechers shoes online, 2005, Special guests: Wu Bai, Michael Wong, Chiang, Mei Chi third round of Day Concert special guest: Video search, Xu Wei fourth round of the @ Beijing concert special guests: Jonathan Lee, Chen Yu Fan, Baoqiang March 15, 2008 Rene @ Chengdu Concert special guest: Jonathan Lee, Angelica Lee, Qian Wei sleepwalking into
08 Poster
2008 年 4 月 26 日 Rene April 30 Rene sleepwalking Taipei Arena concert special guests: Bobby Chen, Wu Bai, Zhang Zhen Yue fifth round of the 16, Rene Liu, May 05, Rene Liu, 10, Rene Liu, 31, Rene Liu, Martha November 27, 2010 Rene high heels, Other concerts will be Rene Liu Wanfang Twins 1996 Concert in Taiwan 2003 Taipei Hi-net online concert special guests: Chiang, Mei Chi 2005
g3sh7sf0mf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #5
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

|返回日志列表

转载自 610326083 2010年06月03日 20:59 阅读(loading...) 评论(1) 分类:个人日记
任何试图更改生物钟的行为,都将给身体留下莫名其妙的疾病,20、30年之后再后悔,已经来不 及了。
一、晚上9-11点为免疫系统(淋巴)排毒时间,此段时间应安静或听音乐 。
二、晚间11-凌晨1点,肝的排毒,需在熟睡中进行。
三、凌晨1-3点,胆的排毒,亦同。
四、凌晨3-5点,肺的排毒。此即为何咳嗽的人在这段时间咳得最剧烈,因排毒动作已走到肺;不应Medicine,以免 抑制废积物的排除。
五、凌晨5-7点,大肠的排毒,应上厕所排便。
六、凌晨7-9点,小肠大量吸收营养的时段,应吃早餐。疗病者最好早吃,在6点半前,养生者在7点半前,不吃早餐者应改 变习惯,即使拖到9、10点吃都比不吃好。
七、半夜至凌晨4点为脊椎造血时段,必须熟睡,不宜熬夜
手、脚、身体各个穴位所对应的内脏 (图)
下面这几张图显示了,咱们的手、脚、身体各个穴位所对应的内脏。按摩的时候,对准穴位下力,才能对我们身体 有益。
如图所示,比如我们的脚趾分别代表了我们眼睛和耳朵,而整个脚底就相当于人体身体的主干。
下面是手
身体是革命的本钱,学会了自己给自己按摩一下吧。
拉拉耳朵养护全身器官
肾是人体重要脏器之一,乃先天之本。肾脏功能是否正常,对健康长寿有着举足轻重的作用。
   中医五行学说认为,肾主藏精,开窍于耳,医治肾脏疾病的穴位有很多在耳部。所以经常进行双耳锻炼法,可起到 健肾壮腰、养身延年的作用。
  一、提拉耳垂法 双手食指放耳屏内侧后,用食指、拇指提拉耳屏、耳垂,自内向外提拉,手法由轻到重,エアマックス2011,牵拉的力量以不感疼痛为限,每次3~5分钟。此法可治头痛、头昏、神经衰弱、耳鸣等疾病。
  二、手摩耳轮法 双手握空拳,以拇、食二指沿耳轮上下来回推摩,直至耳轮充血发热。此法有健脑、强肾、聪耳、明目之功,可防 治****、尿频、便秘、腰腿痛、颈椎病、心慌、胸闷、头痛、头昏等病症,エアマックス2010
  三、提拉耳尖法 用双手拇、食指夹捏耳廓尖端,向上提揪、揉、捏、摩擦15~20次,使局部发热发红。此法有镇静、止痛、清 脑明目、退热、抗过敏、养肾等功效,可防治高血压、失眠、咽喉炎和皮肤病。
  四、搓弹双耳法 两手分别轻捏双耳的耳垂,再搓摩至发红发热。然后揪住耳垂往下拉,再放手让耳垂弹回。每天两三次,每次20 下。此法可促进耳朵的血液循环,有健肾壮腰之功效。
  五、双手拉耳法 左手过头顶向上牵拉右侧耳朵数十次,然后右手牵拉左耳数十次。这一锻炼还可促进颌下腺、舌下腺 的分泌,エアマックス,减轻喉咙疼痛,治慢性咽炎。
  六、双手掩耳法 两手掌掩两耳廓,手指托后脑壳,用食指压中指弹击24下,可听到“隆隆”之声,曰击“天鼓”。此刺激可活跃 肾脏,有健脑、明目、强肾之功效。
  七、全耳按摩法 双手掌心摩擦发热后,向后按摩腹面(即耳正面),再向前反折按摩背面,反复按摩5~6次。此法可疏通经络, 对肾脏及全身脏器均有保健作用,readme
  八、双手扫耳法 以双手把耳朵由后面向前扫,这时会听到“嚓嚓”的声音。每次20下,每日数次,只要长期坚持,必能强肾健身 。
  以上八法,可根据各人所需选择,或单项或几项配合进行,只要能持之以恒,一定能收到理想的 效果。
简单易学的强肾健体保健法
祖国传统医学认为,肾为先天之本,生命之源,肾气充盈,则精力充沛,筋骨强健,步履轻快,神思敏捷,肾气亏 损则阳气虚弱,腰膝酸软,易感风寒,生疾病等,ナイキ エアマックス。  肾虚病症有阴虚、阳虚之分。  肾阴虚者,有肺热、咽燥、腰膝酸软、头晕耳鸣、舌苔偏红 等症状。
  肾阳虚者,常见有肢体畏寒、精神萎靡、腰酸耳鸣、舌淡、体胖等症状。
  中医认为,肢体的功能活动,包括关节、筋骨等组织的运动,皆由肝肾所支配,故有“肾主骨,骨为肾之余” 的说法,因此坚持体育锻炼,以取得养筋健肾、舒筋活络、畅通气脉、增强自身抵抗力之功效,从而达到强肾健体 目的,一篇男人看了会沉默的文章。散步、慢跑、打球、做****、练拳舞剑等,都是不错的锻炼项目。下面介绍几个简单的保健方 法,nike air max,您可以试试。
  搓擦腰眼:两手搓热后紧按腰部,用力搓30次。“腰为肾之府”,エアマックス90,搓擦腰眼可疏通筋脉,增强肾脏功能。
  揉按丹田:两手搓热,在腹部丹田处按摩30~50次。丹田乃人之真气、真精凝聚之所,为人体生命之本。 此法常用之,可增强人体的免疫功能,提高人体的抵抗力,从而达到强肾固本的目的,有利于延年益 寿。
  发“吹”音 “吹”与肾相应,肾属水,故有滋养肾水的功效。反复做6~9遍。
  另外,央视都不敢公布的照片...(你有勇气看完吗???)我只,心脏对应的是“呵”音,肝脏对应的是“嘘”的音,脾对应的是“呼”的音,肺对应的是“斯”的音,三焦对应 的是“唏”的音。发音的时间长一些,次数多一些。
  健脾通胃肠气的保健方法:
  双手重叠,顺时针绕肚脐揉腹,以通为主,可促进胃肠气通畅,逆时针绕肚脐揉腹,则以补为主,可起到健脾 作用,便秘患者,多顺时针揉,脾虚者,则加逆时针揉,每次300~500下,每天1~2次。
------------------------------------------
本文转载自:正月十五: 人体器官一览表,别熬夜,年轻人注意了!!
用QQ邮箱阅读空间订阅正月十五
什么是阅读空间?
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote