Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 10-11-2011, 07:16 AM   #1
zugnnramzc6
Private First Class

zugnnramzc6 is on a distinguished road
Default How Cellphones, Mobile Devices Can Be a Pain in the Neck (ContributorNetwork)

My dad used to joke that years from now, humans would have much longer necks to allow for their cell phones to rest in the crevice between their ears and shoulders. He would explain that that was the only way he could foresee people maintaining their ability to multitask and to keep tabs on their technology. Of course, that was long before hands-free and Bluetooth options were available, and before text messaging was <a href="http://zhengxing.99mr.com/ququeban/"><strong>祛斑美容</strong></a> the preferred method of cell phone communication. But I think his humorous, seemingly unrealistic concern may be something that more people should consider sooner, rather than later. According to an Oct. 7 MSNBC health report, &quot;text neck&quot; is a legitimate condition that could affect anyone who uses some sort of handheld gadget, from a Blackberry to an e-reader to a pocket-size electronic gaming device. Because people hunch over to use these gadgets, that compromises posture and can lead to neck and shoulder pain, experts said in the report. Based on that, the concern <a href="http://zhengxing.99mr.com/erchuilie/"><strong>耳垂缺失</strong></a> isn't that the neck would &quot;flop over,&quot; as my dad would put it, but that the neck gets strained from leaning forward. With a multitude of electronic communication devices out there and the ever-growing popularity of them, this seems to be something that more people need to become attuned to. A Sept. 19 study by the Pew Research Center found that 83 percent of American adults own cell phones and 73 percent of them <a href="http://zhengxing.99mr.com/ququeban/"><strong>长斑</strong></a> use the texting feature on those phones. Approximately a third (31 percent) of those surveyed prefer text messaging to voice calling. The Pew study also indicated that 97 percent of young adults between the ages of 18 and 24 own a cell phone and 95 percent of those users opt to text. Parents, unless you want your teens and 20-somethings to be hunched over before you are, I would say that this is a wake-up call worth heeding. I realize that we are a technologically connected society, but that doesn't give people justification to become so obsessed with the latest <a href="http://www.am9-pm5.com/guestbook.php"><strong>Quartet tries to restart Israeli-Palestinian talks (AP)</strong></a> high-tech gadget fad, that they inevitably feel the effects. This is a correctable problem. On the heels of the passing of Apple leader Steve Jobs, I hope that those who embrace the innovative products he and his competitors have put out take their health into consideration. Don't become another text neck victim. Wait for evolution to grow you a longer neck instead.
zugnnramzc6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links