Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:33 PM   #1
2h4c6o7q2l
Commander In Chief

2h4c6o7q2l is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

149620 2005 年 08 月 08 日 17:08 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan

long, long time ago, there was a kind and beautiful princess.
many princes and knights marry the princess, but she said, and sent the blue rose only marry suitors are thought not to give up the
but only one person did not give up. every morning for the princess at the foot of the freshest pick a white rose.
One day the princess said:
prince smiled, but did not speak. Princess bit disappointed that he did a good ambition.
the first 2 days, the prince came to play princess, but he did not mention that thing yesterday, just like nothing had happened.
Princess wondered, but did not say anything. That day, they had a good time.
was rushed to the Princess on the way home, the prince while the princess do not pay attention Stolen Kisses her and said in her ear:
I love you, but only after 365 days to pick that for you, white rose, so if you are willing to wait. I came here in the first 365 days after you.
said then turned away ..
she felt a strange, why should the 365 days after that? However, she chose the other ...
one or two days later, the princess thought the prince was more and more concentrated. So every day she was looking forward to tomorrow.
to 363 days to go, Princess severe headaches, and fell down.
so she woke up, his bed, his mother looked at the bedside are sullen `Fu Huang, sighed, wanted to say something, but no energy left, gradually lost consciousness .....
Yes, the princess has a terminal illness, living but tomorrow, that survive the first 364 days, but the Prince waiting for her in the day ah .. 365
people across the country are praying for the Princess, I hope she can get better, but also hate the message that there is no one to go to the Prince.
Princess has been sleeping the whole day and night, but still a heartbeat, this is a miracle.
to the first 365 days of the early morning, one soldier reported that the prince found at the top, the prince requested the princess carried the king to get someone to take the Peak, to fulfill his promise.
Prince top of the mountain, lying on the ground looking at the beloved princess.
can not help but sad together, said: As early as 365 days before
I know your condition and know that you live, but 364 days to hear this news, I almost collapsed.
me how willing you go, you go how I want to ... you know why I had to leave you 365 days to it?
just want you to expectant mood, through every day, with hope, come to the first 365 days to 365 days because you're alive, it means that your `` conditions have improved
Why do you not wait
is today, do not you want to accompany me to see this first 365 days of sun rise? cried the woman in front ...
and passionate kiss the princess.
moment, a miracle happened again, Princess woke up.
She slowly opened his eyes, the beauty of eyes stared her.
planted around the simple kindness on behalf of the Blue Rose, the rising sun's rays shining on the rose, the dew of the foil together.
to a blossoming of the Blue Rose is particularly clear crystal. She stood up and looked at her favorite blue roses.
she found, they are loving type, a gentle breeze, swaying roses.
same time, the prince stared, she woke up, surrounded by roses in it, she finally woke up ...
princess looked at the prince's eyes and said: full of hope.
fact I know of my illness, a headache at the time realized the attack, but also know you want me and other 365 days of the intention. Thank you so much for my kind of blue roses, I really ...
he had done speaking, the prince held her tightly, he was afraid of losing her.
thought the story is done>>>>
they are happy to play a day, at night, they sat back to back,cheap paul smith, whispering.
They talked a lot, but he found that she had not spoken for a long time.
gently pushing her, did not respond; shouted her name, no reaction; he was aware of what, do not want to expose. He cried and said:
she was pale, covered with stiff, he held her and cried all the tears ...... do
2h4c6o7q2l is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links