Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 09:20 AM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default Won Seo - IMDb

Contribute to IMDb. Add a bio,men gucci shoe, trivia,gucci for men, and more.
Update information for Won Seo »
Born: Song-hee Park
November 26,high top tennis shoes, 1979 in South Korea
Add it to your IMDbPage
Find out more at IMDbPro &raquo
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 347672 at 14:39 on January 8, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary 1, can best do not smoke do not smoke, it may help you attract girls, but do not smoke will never provoke boredom, macho performance There are many ways to get healthy do not need to gamble. 2, give yourself a target, one, two, five, maybe you were born well as others, through our efforts, often can change the fate of 70%.破罐子破摔 only and cowardly friends.
3, the appearance is the first hurdle to find a girlfriend, but do understand her character after going too late.
4, do not care about a little money, people who work past their GF regret not good enough. Remember your big day, your conversation, girls should be more sensitive to do so, at least you can prove to her attention.
5, love her, but she do not be afraid, you are lovers, but also friends, she did not want a pet, such feelings do not go long.
6, if she was sick, took her to the hospital, she was afraid, little place to find someone to hold her, give her courage to help her line up, registered, put down your sad face that point, the people around them will her cast envious eyes, you will not make irresponsible remarks.
7, Do not twist the lives of two people together, space is the elixir of love. Do not often jealous, and who have the opposite ######, when it is to eat the food and let her know.
8, treat her friends, even though she hates the people, you have no right to say bad things, you have to do is to quietly listen to her. Appropriate to give her comfort. Sometimes, they also need to rely on, even though you are still students.
9, do not ask her in the past, the time arrived, and she will tell you without reservation. If she wanted to see who used to let her go, because you do not let her go, she would go. Why do not behave, she thinks, but let her know you quite depressed.
10, treasure around, not between jobs, we need stability. GF beautiful even though they 10 times better than you, but also take the initiative to close to you, give you sign, please tell her seriously, you have a girlfriend!
11, she began to control your life, your money, your nagging, frequent message asking for your location. Do not worry, she just give myself up to you, afraid of losing you.
12, took her to the place you used to frequent, her heart will be very happy, when you're down, she will find you the first time.
13, after an altercation, do not shut down, and do not roam the streets and in the other ######, it would only make the conflict intensified.
14, birthday, send her strawberry cake, not too much, but enough to fine, tired of you said to her on the cake. Buy a large, so that she and her friends too.
15, holding hands, even if your hands are sweating, do not let go.
16, to introduce her to your best friend, including the opposite ######.
17, do not always let her call, she also needs to be seriously felt.
18, dressed as in tune with her taste, even if you want to improve quality, bring her.
19, do not peek at her privacy, not to guess, with that fate, fate is left.
20, if the romance, not to believe rumors Jiejiuxiaochou on rivers and lakes, spit the taste of moments, even if the drink, but also do not rush tea, tea not only can not hangover, but will also damage kidneys.
21, not all day thinking about how to make up right, in addition to love, before you go there are many problems to solve. This is a real social, emotional can not eat, poverty, misery. Do not believe the movie, it was just emotional for a lot of hustle and bustle of the place of strangers.
22, after breaking up, can be sad, but the transition period can not be too long, because this is a great period of study and work time.
23, Chennai If you can not live alone, at least six months and so on, otherwise you not only denied her, deny yourself.
24, when she no longer loves you, no matter how much you do not think she called to tell her, because some people will remember the first one, and some people will only remember the last one.
25, a good friend there, we must cultivate a close friend, and do not think you how smooth and slick, full of friends, the last true for you, only one, believe me.
26, left her Should be a major blow, between the craft to find a good hair styling haircut, which would allow you a contemporary new look.
27, not to disturb her life, she will feel once wrong person, you'll despise yourself.
28, you met in the street, ask her smile, the smile left to hurt you most of the people.
29, told the people around you and her have split up so that they will give you a report of the day saw so and so.
30, do not believe astrology, it is to coax the child's fate in their hands. Do you want to wait out a house or car?
31, your best friend to you as the center of divergence, allowing a few pivot connection, do not put into airtight circle of friends multilateral type, you have to leave for their own bottom line.
32, few people do not like contact, but do not say bad things behind, and said non-person, the person must be right and wrong, remember that loose lips.
33,red wing boots, your circle of friends, usually very patient, please note the appropriate out of your minds. On the contrary, not too seriously.
34, leading to a teacher or a good impression, they will not sink in again when you step on your kicks, on the contrary may pull you out. In social life, the principle is the limit-down shares, the secular is the potential for stocks.
35, play less games, this is not Korea, not the house you hit the car still a woman. Into the university, entered the community, it was a marathon. Beijing is now throwing up a brick, smashing down 7,8 graduate injured, and now you are the little plans.
36, take the limit, do our best. You want is success, not failure. So the face of difficulties is first show confidence. In addition to the encouragement you love a woman, this should be the most useful things.
37, regularly finishing desk bookcase, a good mental outlook can make you more effective.
38, learn English, those who say that learning English can never mind being useless, they are either older, or is their long past CET6 for TOEFL, and here too further. You can not take a card, but be sure to learn.
39, is not enough to love your profession, and learn from the future is not enough light, as early as possible jobs. Now more people pay more attention to \
41, occasionally looking through fashion magazines, girlfriends and female friends can benefit from it.
42, as little as possible to see XXXXX, even a single normal men, it will not crush the flesh all day long. After each time you will have a large number of zinc SY loss of brain activity of this element and you have close contact.
43, adhere to the exercise, push-ups can exercise your chest and abdominal muscles, remember that successful people are eligible to swim ring is owned by luxury goods.
44, a glass of water every morning to prevent bile strong. Do not drink water an hour before bedtime, otherwise premature eye.
45, prefer to buy fewer dark and white socks, this will make people think you are not mature enough, the students friends help yourself.
46, new colleagues and new friends treat you to dinner, do not take for granted, please reciprocity, or your reputation will become smelly. Whether the university or a company, many stories are heard of.
47,red wing heritage, a boyfriend of a woman do not touch, even if you want to onenightstand have to be mentally prepared. Consequences above, in severe cases the pain of the body skin.
48, friends, women do not touch, either present or former, the result above. You know, a man running his own business as a company, to establish a brand culture. Friends ask why you are the victim first be assumed, and talking to me Send PM discussion.
49, love a woman do not touch, such women often do not know even what they want, I do not think some people are willing to share their love of adult males. Days of sin, still can live, human actions, not live.
50, not assertive, not motivated, lazy, do not touch a woman. Even if you have money, you have money, and eventually you will be tired of it. Moreover, they all are not necessarily the vase, not to mention you still have fatigue.
51, not pleased, not to have sad, I know this is difficult, but to be successful, it is compulsory.
52, idle time do not take it all soak BAR, read some literature to learn some business processes, management practices, international affairs, legal knowledge. This ensures you have a conversation at any gathering.
53, returned to his alma mater each year to see who paid a teacher for you, you did not know they took to the community is cut Pao Chang parrot wound down dizzy Х Shu Qiang marine crab QЩ Gou Mountain Pitt unloaded by loopholes in the Ao?
54, come home and help parents to do housework, to accompany them grocery shopping, cooking, shopping, send them one piece of the winter down jacket, they do not expect anything, but they need to get your recognition of Chinese parents is the most bitter , the child is the most happy. (Except divorce)
55, we are young, no money, do not be too concerned about so and so has to wear AD, NIKE, or other. The GF for PRADA, blue Kou, CD, LV, the love, you do not mind, put a hook a woman born beauty, they just prefer to believe, like you can buy them expensive gifts,red wing store, to meet their vanity , and then show off in front of peers. But in reality they also love life, and when you have the ability to complete, will feel that the packaging was neat she was very pleased.
56, tell her you like underwear. UNDERWEAR shop or go shopping with her when the fight paradox.
57, bullied her, wear a cap, such as not used to your own address, until I can not stand so far, or pour yourself a cold water. Abortion was painful, I just heard.
58, a sense of justice, but please be more sensible, your parents do not want to raise the son of twenty years to naught. But when she met gangster when your brave stand in front of her. Loud can make your courage rapidly. (This is my reply, aware of)
59, is best not to play in front of her innocence, the majority of MM do not like, unless she asked.
60, QTB chewing gum before kissing,red wing shoes sale, kissing, please close your eyes, open, tell you how much I love her.
61, respect everyone, including you shoeshine, selling newspapers, sanitation workers ... and so on.
62, received a strange phone first said, \higher local station half an hour.
64, if GF quarrel with you, try to exercise restraint, can not be avoided, with her noisy, quarrel is the best form of communication. You can get another long-awaited answer to my heart. But do not take dirty, do not bring out each other's relatives, and finally as a compromise, some things can only be a temporary compromise. Do not leave the matter overnight.
65, a surprise trip back to her, and bring gifts. (Like in this joke with my friends on, please tell me in private open)
66, put some coins in her pocket, not commonly used in her pocket RELEASING hundred.
67, care for the young, help others, you will feel very relaxed and happy.
68, go to the market to buy something, bargain kill three-quarters, half kill will not work now.
69, if possible, to leave a way out of your opponents, making money is endless. This world, there is no natural enemies.
70, drink from the source, always be a thinking person, even if you do not have big achievements, will be enough money to spend.
71, to learn a song for her,red wing boot store, if possible, get married in front of everyone's face when she did sing.
72, to do one thing, until that time, no need to tell other people, success, and they share the joy.
73, go to the temple every year for the family point Jizhan oil lamps, told his conscience, when you are not the same love them.
74, learn how the wind blows, do not act on impulse, or there will be a lot of unnecessary trouble.
75, enjoy the solitude, the Earth will not only you can stop turning, maybe she will appear very late, before that, you have to learn the correct use of time and let yourself shine.
76, before her, late at night to call you, if you still love her, to answer the phone. If you do not love her, off. (Did not hear the discussion is not within the scope of)
77, a date night, do not select remote areas, and some unexpected events, and you will rather die. If you still love her.
78, the company will not take home something, even a small cheap, do not participate in, before you become a leader, do not blame, this is your not in control of.
79, develop your features, another emotional catharsis, to listen.
80, do not do business with friends, or run companies. Trouble will follow. You want to ease the burden, reduce risk, you can, find a stranger.
81, today is lifelong, not day after day, year after year. Otherwise, your 60 years old, you tell the grandchildren, grandfather must be graduated next year!
82, thank you once loved, she wishes to your message, be sure to back.
83, a dispute between friends, not the bottom in a patient, everyone has the right to insist on their own, let them know what you think, you adhere to. It does not matter, no two days, you also are good friends.
84, said that to say, do not say should not say. Friends, and should be retained. To her, not to compare her past that, no one can not stand.
85, hair, nails, beard, take good care. Society is a rejection of the receptors, the artists on this planet needs is extremely limited, please do not take the risk, even if you stay long hair looks better, we should try to give a clean feeling.
86, Board dispensable, it is not a young man in the dry, unless the job requires, do not cultivate this interest. When you see GF sitting attentively in front of the cries of gambling machines with a card, you feel?
87, to write their own summary of each semester, school seriously study the so-called study hard every day, to learn, that is most useful trick. Opportunities are often disguised as problems, from your side pass,red wing motorcycle boots, it will only person left to prepare. Friends to work the same way.
88, not the day to put his mouth on national affairs, to change you can change and accept you can not change.
89, elected to accompany your mother had a birthday, that is her Good Friday. Do the same group of people every year and over. End of the day for your heart, only her.
90, with mobile phones, the Internet as little as possible, even if you just read the news, read the article, a lot of time from your side will be inadvertently lost.
91, do not think you are a man, you do not need maintenance. At least not be too casual diet, eat more tomatoes, seafood, leeks, bananas are good for men's health food. If you do not see the value, I can tell you. At least you can see a doctor to give her the money savings to buy more boxes of DIOR.
92, treating small animals, even after you have children and grandchildren, the same life, develop your own love it. This does not mean you weak.
93, if the civil service exam, there must be full of psychological preparation. Start early child care relationship between you, but there is not necessarily effective.
94, who strive for excellence, do not always think by so and so, people are selfish, he is the most reliable people.
95, if you live a few years, she began to snub you, bother you, please do not blame her, let her leave. Can not give her happiness, her freedom.
96, if you want to break up with her, in the examination, people are vulnerable.
97, she bought you a gift, you can be happy, but do not be too happy. Life is a field operation, it was their emotional, some business interests, it was operating well, and some business conspiracy.
98, the face of failure, do not pay too much attention, the day will drop any man also, we must first suffer their aspirations, workers of their bones, from the body skin .... but hungry to learn self-blame, the cause, and get rid of bad habits. Two-year-old money, that is normal, three-year-old money, it is fate.
99, learn to smile, after the lingua franca in many occasions it. How to make the smile look good, first you have to have healthy teeth. How to ensure dental health, a morning and evening, brush your teeth after a meal; II to visit a dentist annually; third, Mind your own business.
100: What do you think after reading it?
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:21 AM   #3
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340358 2009 年 07 月 09 日 00:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (25) Category: Personal Diary
Gang read a good chick suddenly moved the log ..,red wing boot store,,
now know,
Originally, I was quite important in your heart Yeah, stealing music haha ..
not under the `` White hurt you `` Well ha ha ..

suddenly miss you come back for a few days from Xiamen .. always think there is no pressure of cross God ..
I really graduated ..
fast time flies .. let me by surprise ..
I really was slow in responding, chew more certain now really .. not bear you ..
first thing to say is that living together for four years, always the 407 bedroom, Kai, 406 bedroom arts and Nan, non, static ...
I think this is my life the most memorable of the most beautiful collective life ..
Song is the chick
then, my college .. most of our good friends in paragraph NO.1.
Though she is a lady, a very serious look,red wing heritage boots, in fact, crazy go again ...
freshman sophomore class ... we are together every day, often on a spoof, deliberately arms around.
We often say that the sentence is \But this chick, since the latter half of the semester sophomore to pay a boyfriend, after the leader has to abandon me ..
so it is a disgraceful example of the opposite ###### ah!!!
Fortunately, I am sensible, deep sense of righteousness. do not tell you care about the background ..
back I went to seek refuge with you, ah .. ha ha.
Xiaojun, Taiwan, sister, my two Vice Minister Invincible ..
us laugh, cry together,red wing sale, work together, ate together, ha ha
Hey .... I'm not Xiamen, and you both good points .. I think I was looking for me 24 hours a day .. Oh ..
In fact, you are most sad that stage, I am also very good to see you both ..
that way, besides accompany you to do anything ..
later to remember, no big deal ..
HL, liaison we had to interview,red wing motorcycle boots, the only country that came by my little 富婆 satisfied.
some places, and I pulled a lot like a girl .. but I matured more than you .. please, hurry up and mature now!
BL, very caring person but sometimes it will take care of a super-idiot chick, I always cook for me to eat .. ..
education are always in the end you do not know know who is ah ..
Aki
liaison ... and my very lovely and very group of people worry about the children ..
although sometimes quite miserable to curse you .. but I will comfort you after the ah. .
you and I have been bullied on the right ..
hope that outreach can be more powerful, do not let me down Oh ..
would add that, the graduation period, often accompany me crazy the group of dead children.
although sometimes I am angry, but thank you friends ..
other slightly .. not an unspoken one by one, said it ..
time I go back together again Oh ..
to ask me to dinner, send me gift .. haha ..
PS: do not read the message,red wing shoes sale, Tiandaleipi .. change pig! test what hang anything,red wing heritage! I seldom write so many words ... very hard Oh!
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:21 AM   #4
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

,red wing shoes outlet

| Back to logs list

340358 2009 年 07 月 09 日 00:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (25) Category: Personal Diary
Gang read a good chick suddenly moved the log ..,,
now know,
Originally, I was quite important in your heart Yeah, stealing music haha ..
not under the `` White hurt you `` Well ha ha ..

suddenly miss you come back for a few days from Xiamen .. always think there is no pressure of cross God ..
I really graduated ..
fast time flies .. let me by surprise ..
I really was slow in responding, chew more certain now really .. not bear you ..
first thing to say is that living together for four years,red wing work boots, always the 407 bedroom, Kai, 406 bedroom arts and Nan, non, static ...
I think this is my life the most memorable of the most beautiful collective life ..
Song is the chick
then, my college .. most of our good friends in paragraph NO.1.
Though she is a lady, a very serious look, in fact, crazy go again ...
freshman sophomore class ... we are together every day, often on a spoof, deliberately arms around.
We often say that the sentence is \But this chick, since the latter half of the semester sophomore to pay a boyfriend, after the leader has to abandon me ..
so it is a disgraceful example of the opposite ###### ah!!!
Fortunately, I am sensible, deep sense of righteousness. do not tell you care about the background ..
back I went to seek refuge with you, ah .. ha ha.
Xiaojun, Taiwan, sister, my two Vice Minister Invincible ..
us laugh, cry together,red wing heritage boot, work together, ate together, ha ha
Hey .... I'm not Xiamen, and you both good points .. I think I was looking for me 24 hours a day .. Oh ..
In fact, you are most sad that stage, I am also very good to see you both ..
that way, besides accompany you to do anything ..
later to remember, no big deal ..
HL,red wing shoes sale, liaison we had to interview, the only country that came by my little 富婆 satisfied.
some places,red wing heritage boots, and I pulled a lot like a girl .. but I matured more than you .. please, hurry up and mature now!
BL, very caring person but sometimes it will take care of a super-idiot chick, I always cook for me to eat .. ..
education are always in the end you do not know know who is ah ..
Aki
liaison ... and my very lovely and very group of people worry about the children ..
although sometimes quite miserable to curse you .. but I will comfort you after the ah. .
you and I have been bullied on the right ..
hope that outreach can be more powerful, do not let me down Oh ..
would add that, the graduation period, often accompany me crazy the group of dead children.
although sometimes I am angry, but thank you friends ..
other slightly .. not an unspoken one by one,red wing heritage, said it ..
time I go back together again Oh ..
to ask me to dinner, send me gift .. haha ..
PS: do not read the message, Tiandaleipi .. change pig! test what hang anything! I seldom write so many words ... very hard Oh!
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:41 AM   #5
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

Royal octopus hit again in this World Cup MVP 8-guess the whole it - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

342026 2010 年 07 月 08 日 17:27 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: funny
Ticker on July 12 morning, the highly anticipated World Cup finals in South Africa, Spain and the Netherlands launched between. Finally, with Iniesta in 116 minutes of lore, the Spanish team winning the first World Cup win over Netherlands.
The campaign before the German octopus aquarium Paul Obo Stockhausen, has successfully predicted on the German team beat Australia, the small negative Serbia, beat Ghana, rout of England and Argentina, a small negative Spain, winning a competition win over Uruguay, 7 predict all right. Semi-finals, the Germans again requested the octopus Paul, and Paul also made an exception for the first time a non-German teams predicted to participate in the competition. It believed that Spain will win in the final against the Netherlands, the results once again were it guessed.
Paul
European Cup debut in 2008,red wing motorcycle boot, when it predicted successfully on the German team beat Poland, Austria,red wing motorcycle boots, Portugal and Turkey and Croatia lost the game winner. In that session of the Cup, Paul is only a game prediction was wrong, and that is the European Cup final. Paul predict Germany will win the Spanish title,red wing store, but the final result is: Fernando Torres of Spain to break with victory in Germany lore. But the World Cup final,red wing shoes sale, Paul from the European Cup final prediction failures, and ultimately successfully predicted the outcome of the game.
The campaign, the debut of Paul in the 08 years of octopus and the 2010 World Cup, two European Cup competitions,red wing shoes online, forecast 14 guessed 13 times, guess on the rate of up to 93%, called the letter of Fortune son. However, it is interesting, octopus Paul predicted all of the German team 13 games and this World Cup final, eventually ceded the victory, none of which tie it to a certain extent, improve the success of Paul's prediction rate. However, no one can deny the fact,red wing heritage boot, that is: octopus Emperor Paul called the World Cup's biggest star, it is also the tournament MVP is not an exaggeration.

Prediction competition results
octopus Paul:
2008 European Cup: 6, 5; the success rate: 83%
team wins season opener Forecast Germany Poland Result: Germany 2-0 win
group stage predicted the Second World War German Croatian negative results: Germany 1-2 negative
group match victory in Germany, Austria predict the results of war: Germany 1-0 win
1 / 4 final Germany wins Portugal prediction results: Germany 3-2 win
Germany wins semi-final prediction
Turkey Result: Germany 3-2 win
Germany, Spain wins the final prediction
results: Germany 0-1 negative
2010 World Cup: 8 times all in; prediction success rate was 100%
team wins season opener in Australia, Germany predict the results: Germany 4-0 win
group stage predicted the Second World War, Germany Serbia negative results: Germany 0-1 negative
group match win over Ghana in Germany predict the results of war: Germany's 1-0 win
1 / 8 England win the final prediction result of Germany: Germany 4-1 win
1 / 4 final win Argentina predict the results of Germany: Germany 4-0 win
negative semi-finals in Germany, Spain
forecast results: Germany 0-1 negative
three or four final wins Uruguay Forecast Germany: Results: Germany 3-2 win
Spain wins the final prediction
Netherlands Result: Spain 1-0 win

hope. . . . . 2050 World Cup final, we can see
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:42 AM   #6
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 18:56 on December 19, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

42 other one know -
1, slowly learned that someone else cares too often hurt themselves -
2, slowly learned of their good people will less and less over time -
3, slowly learned that a person should own their own good, because very few people really care about you, they do not necessarily have things in your side. So to take care of themselves -
4, slowly learned that a person really does not have a good return, and you may tend to ignore the most attention to your -
5,red wing sale, slowly learned that many things can be met without resort, and a lot of things only once -
6, slowly learned that love is not necessarily true, there may be interest, there may be psychological comparisons -
7, slowly learned what not to argue with others, because that is not the outcome, no matter who is right -
8,red wing shoes online, slowly learned that many times their own unhappy experience things other people do not want sympathy, most people will take the cold retaliate. That would Gengrang people look down on -
9, slowly learned that there are many things that do not belong to you, you are liable to days of hard force removal of the -
10, slowly learned that may not have meaning in everything, but everything to do that is a memory -
11, slowly learned that differences in personality to be so large -
12, slowly learned that many people had become of you do not recognize, but please retain memories. -
13, slowly learned that we should seize every now you can take people who give you kept in, not because we wanted to retain a group of individuals who lose. -
14, slowly realized that he must care about their own self-esteem, but your self-esteem in the eyes of others is nothing -
15, slowly learned, not in a bad mood angry people around,red wing boot store, you want them to understand, people are not your parents, you can now understand how important their parents -
16, slowly learned,red wing shoes, even if it was emotional to see does not matter, you must firmly believe that the feelings between people, it is possible that everything will not go beyond, but remember, it might -
17, slowly he realized the reality so helpless -
18, slowly learned that many of their encounter could not understand people and things, but that has nothing to do with you, others will love Zezheng with him, do not students should not be born of gas, worth -
20. slowly learned that two people together who may not be friends, there may be nothing -
21. slowly learned, will encounter many temptations, no matter how others like you is you, you have your principles and bottom line -
22. slowly learned that someone will hate you or make life difficult for you, but he kind of love how to how, we have to, generous, and bad people do not care about, but only if you are correct - \p>
23. slowly learned that many people can not understand the relationship between men and women friends, together, they must be lovers, not lovers will certainly not be together -
24. slowly to know, learning to be hard, because with smart people who can meet the test subjects is Feng-Mao Ling Kok -
25. slowly learned that a free down the original time is so boring, and no substantial secondary sense -
26. slowly learned that the phone is something people use when looking for you, not to share feelings -
27. slowly learned that the owner can not be friends, but do not put a person as an enemy, at least when the students -
28. slowly learned to play since you can play, and can not afford to do not play, or will lose nothing at all -
29. slowly learned that happiness often come from memories, and painful memories and reality often comes from the gap -
30. slowly learned that hip-hop slapstick only entertainment only, and past smoking fight is ignorance -
31. slowly learned that many people have ideas and practices you can not understand or do not know what he was thinking, do not try to figure out or guessing at that, that will make your tired, since people want to to keep it and let people maintain a sense of mystery to ah, but it is not a diviner -
32. slowly learned not to own to how high, there is no absolute victory, there is no absolute failure -
33, slowly learned that life is a lot of unfair,red wing boots, you have to face, believe in the power and the people's eyes -
34. slowly learned that sometimes may not be imagined brotherhood so beautiful, only you give enough other people really be possible to get treatment -
35. slowly learned that some people constantly calculating, at the end has come to lose badly, so it should be to maintain a peaceful heart! -
36. slowly learned that some things are not his own wish,red wing motorcycle boots, but some things have to go to completion, it is also a special training on their own -
37, slowly learned that two people with the original or true or false, or time to spend occupies an important ingredient -
38. slowly learned that the root idea of the gap between reality and must be alive, to keep up pace of life! -
39. slowly learned that he himself was growing up, not a child, and adapt to the growth of everything .-
40. slowly learned not to own to how high, there is no absolute victory, there is no absolute failure -
41 slowly learned that giving people a good line in the future meet the real meaning, no permanent enemies only permanent friends, everything must not do too much, things that the outcome is out of your mouth -
42. slowly learned to play no matter how good friends are likely to lose, but we still have to optimistic, if true to his (her) as their friends should be for him (her ) blessing. Looking! just do what you do -
-
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote