Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 09-20-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
forlinas

Default - Watch Aisha Tyler on Ghost Whisperer on TV Land

,piumini moncler
- Watch Aisha Tyler on Ghost Whisperer on TV Land,air jordan chaussure, every Tuesday at 9pm.
With the approaching summer, TV channels have lined up some hot shows for viewers, one of them is Ghost Whisperer on TV Land,moncler pas cher, which premiered, on June 6. Friends star Aisha Tyler, who is best known as a comedian, has a challenging role in this paranormal drama which is different from the role she has played in sitcoms.
I just think that television is a very fickle medium. If you have one show that is paranormal, and that show does well,giubbotti moncler, all of a sudden everybody gets into producing paranormal shows.
 A half-hour comedy is tougher to do than a drama. Comedy in itself is a much more difficult genre to work in. It is easy to do drama. If you go back you will see that there is one great sitcom being produced every 5 or even 10 years - such as Cheers,doudoune moncler, Seinfeld and Friends.
The Ghost Whisperer star talks about her role in the TV serial and more.
Article continues below

Why are there fewer sitcoms now?
You're a comedy star,moncler sito ufficiale, why did you switch to working in dramas?
I love comedies and I'm sure I one day I'll go back to it. In some ways,jordan chaussure, my character in Ghost Whisperer too gets funny at times. It is not in-your-face comedy, but my character in this serial is kind of funny in her own way. I feel that as an actor,moncler, if you get comfortable with what you're doing, then you are not challenging yourself and you are not growing.
Why do you think that supernatural shows are becoming popular?
I find it interesting to play this role because of paranormal aspect which is the main draw of this serial. That's the reasons so many viewers tune in to this show. But that's not all there is to the show. It's also about relationships, marriage and friendship.
In a tete-a-tete, Tyler talks about her transition from comedies to more serious stuff. Excerpts from the interview.
Do you miss comedies?
Aisha Tyler: I've already been working in dramas for the last two to three years. After I finished Friends, I got a lot of offers for comedies. But there aren't many good comedies happening on TV right now.
Don't you feel weird playing somebody whose best friend talks to imaginary people in Ghost Whisperer?
相关的主题文章:

050.56 points on Thursday.

女商人征婚被兄弟俩谋财勒死分尸

唐人神(002567)内部审计制度

UNITED NATIONS, Jan. 6 (Xinhua) -- UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said here Wednesday that "Afghanistan will remain one of our main priorities in 2010," and the relations between Afghanistan and its international partners "must be reevaluated."

Sponsored Links