Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 09-19-2011, 07:50 AM   #1
y4f7i2l5ht

Default Friends umbrella Diary - wheelchair fly

Wheelchair has been proud to fly
birds flutter their wings distinctive, free flying in the air, seeing down from above seeing down on the ground of all organisms. This is just out of favor and award of nature. The great male is his own patience, will and lust of thousands of admiration for today's reputation. Wings of dreams will not open at the starting of the natural end of the dry fruit, from longing to stop, but vowed to fly than the noble birds were more expensive.
02 years from the first time I saw flying on the sky paragliding, I was attracted on it, the ground shaking from the umbrella to my virgin flight,Lacoste Shoes, I finally realized wings flapping like a bird looking down the globe, in the air looking at the beautiful heaven stolen.
04 年 Flyers Cup Paragliding outstanding actor game anew brought me to the smart jade crossroads the mountains, principally the 1st two days of flying happiness, at 9:00 ashore June 6 when I took off the ground 20 meters away, suddenly Mountain After the breakdown of an air stream occasioned along the heaviness of my umbrella, I fell off the second landing, thanks to a small tree hanging umbrella namely I did not fall into the precipice below the umbrella of Friends of the hurrah me how to use walkie-talkies, the absence for ambulance, I'm afraid We did not lag the game casually mention someone, when I tried to stand up in front of the Venus fly from the ache of namely moment, I perspiration then lying ashore the ground, the umbrella faithful heed the game have come to rescue me from always directions, 80 more than 50 meters deep cliff of able-bodied under the umbrella of Friends of the stretcher with a rope tied me up and pulled me slowly turns, afterward more than one hour salvage finally sent me to the hospital, after the rescue namely my umbrella Friends of the mountains, some were pierced thorns, nice object I checked after the membrane is the soft underbelly of the four need to cut back on the healing, and I worked to the umbrella of Friends of the game to heed to my return to Harbin on the practice on stretchers, recuperate at home, I reviewed his take-off stage after the whole process, merely also saw some friends at home and abroad to take off landing video umbrella, umbrella control of their own sense of basic skills in area that led to the chance, even at night I prevaricate in mattress dreaming are worked to fly, fly home, parents and friends know thatI have advised my umbrella after the harm do not fly, I promised the surface of eleven,Lacoste Gravitate Trainers, he thought rapidly indeed good for the early return to the blue sky, the faithful mention the umbrella Opium is the air flying umbrella clause to me proved, finally regained from his wounds 40 days is good, and the aired is healed with words forget the ache in my body that does not depart, I stood up the 1st object is to vibrate umbrella, and then went off to practice landing hill,,,
where the fall will get up there, in 2005 I was crossing back to the Jade Mountain, came to my take-off field distress, I exclaimed out in that I will fly down attach in that, and then shaking the umbrella turned blue ,,,,,
fly fly While I aspire to be more fly more cool, when in 2006 a flying accident car accident annihilated me thighs. I lower limb paralysis caused by spinal cable injury since I can only lie in bed, looking out at the sky, see the birds fly free.
source is the world's most tragic by the detriment of liberty, struggle with the disease in the years I ever thought approximately the times to stand up to the sky to fly, how many friends advised me umbrella umbrella to sell, but I'm always confident I There will be a day to take off again. Because of broken wings, I still have the eagle will,Womens Lacoste Trainers New, lost both legs I still have the horse's emotions!
Dear faithful umbrella, when your feet leave the cliff into the sky at the moment, you feel like flying like a bird arrogant. To establish a large normal person, and human nature to build a more noble than the large, wealthy life for equitable plug in the infinite flapping wings to fly.
with umbrella insulated day, each day in a dream flying, memorize the days of Hengshan, Mangshan, Wangdu mountain, forest percolate more longing for divine mountain glider. Also remember flying around the country have umbrella with the faithful, that elated scene, happy all the time to talk in the ears and eyes are not waves. Shallow sky eventually hinder the take off.
intelligent human creatures deem will be competent to taper the alive space from the front of the shackles, to the limitless sky of anyone flying,Lacoste Arin Patent Trainers, only without the limits of the pursuit, is the true value of human experience itself.
I started wondering, my legs are not that wrong to make the right, make a special flight wheelchair is not the same as you can fly?
Paralympic Games held on Chinese soil is required, so I have an idea, I must do a wheelchair flying car to fly to meet the Paralympics was held, but also for China disabled flying glider gliding field have umbrella to set a precedent.
After numerous days of concept and online searching, and finally correlated to a small plant outside, waiting patiently waiting for ?????? ??????
also from the Paralympic Games beginning ritual 21 days , and off-road wheelchair in Yantai, Shandong Province to help a kin friend was finally boated back to Harbin, but is presented in front of me and I devise a wheelchair does not match the flying car. Paralympic dream of flying to encounter the prologue so shattered.
extensive sky laborious to tolerate on a wheelchair to fly like birds do?
folk in trouble is most needed the help of friends, I am pleased that I have a bunch of good friends umbrella, umbrella friends are great. They have the same idea as the eagle, and the umbrella of Friends of Lao Feng Chou sibling with the help of my wheelchair modified test flight was successful, for two years did not touch the umbrella, and when I pulled the motorcar has been sitting in a wheelchair with my flight flying for many years GIN, imagine the mood at the moment. As the north of the weather I tin merely wait patiently to take off field southerly.
2008 年 10 月 7 日 today is my life the most significant and memorable daytime, had a dream final night I dreamed ????? met God in heaven,Lacoste Swerve Trainers, seven, 3 space heroes to I waved.
noon umbrella kite Friends phoned me and said the wind is southerly Hengshan days, I suddenly excited, and now drove to the foot of the mountain came to Heng, umbrellas faithful have been in attendance, Xiang-ying, kite, blue color of the sky, Purple east, Blackbird, senki, and additional friends came to help me prepare the umbrella to take off, that battle is not less than the Shenzhou VII launch, from the 757 days since I maimed whole, I think day and night years of struggle with the ailment.
consider today I will be behind in the sky by which among, it would be so beautiful ah!
today's day to attach to the disabled Hengshan especially whether I had the wind and the umbrella is 1-2 grade I and other faithful in the patient's walkie-talkie in the wind finally came down the mountain air 2-3 meters, the mountain wind speed 3 meters can have take-off instructions. Take off! With the umbrella of Friends of arrays from my wheelchair umbrella flying car has finally pedaled the faithful fly up. Life is like a rill, sometimes calm occasionally mad. Reality is like a yoke, can not destroy me tied. This life sharp knife, again and again to my injuries. I know I absence the kind of happiness, on the patch of sky lofty. Wang Feng of the lyrics as the song specifically for me to do, I unlock the excitement in the air brake rod left hand, pick up the radio loud singing I want to fly higher. Dream come true,Lacoste Swerve Lace Trainers, I can not be excited you! Not many air in the wheelchair slowly landed, I landed after the umbrella faithful to congratulate me, I looked at the umbrella darling friends could not stop the tears flowing down, is the umbrella friends gave me the dream of flying again, I fulfill my afterward goal is to fly gliders holy mountain forest filter the dream.
at a time my life has persisted, at a time I will not take away, the wings of the dream will not stop flying.

Sponsored Links