Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 09-18-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
kaitlpe7c1l

Default NBA All Star game hasn't been in Boston since 1964, NBA ...

The Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers are the two best NBA franchises, and while the Celtics haven't hosted an all-star game <a href="http://www.nfljerseys-supply.com/mlb-jerseys-c-24.html"><strong>MLB jerseys</strong></a> since 1964; the Lakers have hosted two since 2004. Who knew, you would think the Celtics would have hosted an all star game in the last 55 years. A lot of NBA cities have hosted two. So the question is why? Well, since the Celtics share the arena with the Boston Bruins this makes it challenging, and there are reports that the Bruins haven't been a good working partner. Another reason is the NBA has turned this into a weekend party, just like the Super Bowl. To do this you need to have a warm weather city, something Boston is not, also Boston is not a big party city. Teams have to apply to get the All Star game something the Celtics haven't done yet, but the Mayor of Boston Thomas Menino think they should. This is what Menino told the Boston Globe. We haven't had it since '64 and I think we're ready for it. We <a href="http://www.nfljerseys-supply.com/"><strong>NFL shop jerseys</strong></a> have new ownership, new enthusiasm, the fan base out here for it, and I just think we have the facility and everything ready to go. "I hope that the NBA makes the decision in the near future to bring the All-Star Game to our city.'' As of now I don't think Boston will get a All Star game in the future. Just look at the NBA all star games in the <a href="http://www.nfljerseys-supply.com/"><strong>NFL jerseys china</strong></a> recent past and the future ,and they are all in warm cities. 2013: Houston, 2012:Orlando, 2011: Los Angeles, 2010: Arlington, 2009:Phoenix, 2008: New Orleans, 2007: Las Vegas, 2006: Houston Category: NBA Tags:boston

Sponsored Links