Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 09-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
Q1p0i0n9w

Default Five-day voyage Hong Kong and Macao

Nanjing airfield terminal building, we take the Eastern Airlines plane to Hong Kong. . .

aircraft. . . . Four are flying a small airplane ride! Hey. . .

to, to! Beautiful Hong Kong to the Pearl of the Orient! Hong Kong International Airport. . .

Hong Kong International Airport. . .

Our first stop is Hong Kong Disneyland, accidents are met, the Hong Kong Disneyland staff demonstrations. . .
the first period I feel the democratic capitalist society, whether the results of the mainland tin not dream!
police stood watching his uncle, Wu Nai Hong Kong Disneyland executives standing by the gate. . . .

Disneyland's Main Street America! Very neat, not many people,Nike Shox Sko! Because while we work to is not the weekend, so few human. Not my father in Japan, East Park apt discern the Disney pageant drifts!

is not very pretty, Mickey cache! Hundred percent authentic, yet likewise much extra priceless than outside!

do not understand what they are act! Entertain? ? ? Photographed a strange look on!

Disney theater, yes! If you have the opportunity to, must see at Oh! Have been allowed to take photographs of! But to see what others are making, but also aliens shot. . Hey! Also secretly took a! The class of poor-shooting

do not muse is true Oh! Are disloyal! Haha ~~~~~~~

do not think that is true Oh! Are false! Haha ~~~~~~~

our first dinner in Hong Kong! ,Nike Shox R6! ! Poor it. . . I ate two and then move over no chopsticks! This dish is said to value the chart is about $ 1000!
get the Mainland, I am fearful no an ambition cost 100 yuan to dine this matter! Are the eyes of the people in Hong Kong, we live eat this?

only consolation is not very good, but eat to live so bad! We are staying next to the big Hong Kong International Airport Regal Hotel! Star! Facilities, good! We resided three nights in which! ! ! !

twilight of Victoria Harbour!

night

Victoria Harbour Victoria Harbour at night, so I turned into a nice night to be so, it can be ample of it! Ha ha ha! ! ! Camera settings may have a problem!

Bauhinia Square. On a, um, boring!

pretty Repulse Bay! ! Rich zone Oh!

wealthy villa near Repulse Bay, the hills to see a tall red bar! Li Ka-shing's! This mountain is situated in Hong Kong Dragon!
and Lee's house in the Dragon's pate! He amplified who amplified? ? ?

three annuals, according to the history of Hong Kong Ocean Park! ! I play in a roller coaster, jumping machine! ! ! ! Terror, excitement, cool!

Panda in Ocean's eventually seen a live monster panda! Hey! ! ! Wuxi there is no time to see!

Ocean Park in two districts at the foot of a hill a! Foot for kids to activity,Nike Shox Norge! Mountains suitable for adults to activity! This is the last shot above a mountain wire motorcar! If this is the only free over-mountain wire motorcar! (If yes! Remember! A half months antecedent, things!)

The cable car overlooking the Ocean Park!

WINDOWS shade protection system is not Oh! Really! This is the Ocean Park Aquarium! ! Gone with the Wind very light! ! !

to Macau! ! ! ! Landmark! ! ! Thought be? Actually a small temple! ! ! That hideous point! Pomiao a! !
gate opposite the mainland in Zhuhai! So here is the whistle received along China Mobile!

colossal thirty-eight arc! In fact, not a Church, a church, the body backward the house did not scald it! Got left in front of a wall!
looks like the arch and the! But still very impressive!

arch is up to!

Macao's pillar industries ---- bet,Nike Shox Dreams! ! ! This is one of the larger ############s! Unfortunately,Nike Shox Torch, photography is not allowed inside! Can only flap the outside it! Hou warship returning

room! ! !

returning on board! ! ! ! This is our last day! Directly to the Hong Kong International Airport! ! Ready to go behind slightly,Nike Shox R2!

Hong Kong International Airport's final creating! Gone with the Wind quite light! No detriment in the globe! ! !

Hong Kong International Airport terminal erection! Gone with the Wind very light! No loss in the world! ! !

airport duty-free mart! The airport there are many, many such shops! Spend the daytime did not achieve shopping!
much lower costs than the mainland!
less money with only a ruthless, Tableware also ah!

on five-day excursion of Hong Kong and Macao is some pictures!
how do you say? Hong Kong did not imagine the good! Local small! Not suitable for people to live! Most are two-way single lane road!
but a agreeable place for shopping!
compared with Hong Kong! I still favor Wuxi! Ha ha ha! ! Road and more wide-ah! Ha ha ha

Sponsored Links