Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 09-16-2011, 02:32 AM   #1
skyccnicke
Brigadier General

skyccnicke is on a distinguished road
Default 男人春季多吃蒜既可壮阳又能助性

春季是万物复苏的季节,根据人体独特的生理特性,在这个季节里,ad健腹器,男性若多吃生大蒜对生殖健康将最为有益。很多人都提倡春天多吃大蒜,因为病菌被“冷藏”了一冬,大蒜天然 的杀菌作用能够在这时派上用场。其实对于男性朋友而言,大蒜还有另一个绝妙好处——可以让精子数量明显增加 。
推荐阅读 
荷美姿
吃避孕药导致月经紊乱 吃伟哥有依赖性吗 预激综合症咨询 维生素E有何作用
  专家说,尽管没有专门的实验室数据,但中医理论和临床都证明,大蒜做为阳性的药食同源食物,刺激雄性激 素的效果毫无疑问。对于已确诊精子量偏少的男性来说,每天吃一到两瓣蒜,一天只吃一次,吃上两 到三个月,ad收腹运动机价格,在医院就可以查出精子量有明显的升高。

大蒜让人“长精神”,还不止这么简单。春天是身体机能最旺盛的季节。大蒜的肌酸酐是参与肌肉活动的主要 部分,大蒜中蒜素与维生素B1共同产生的蒜硫胺素,能消除疲劳、增强体力。大蒜的保健作用还包括促进新陈代 谢,降低胆固醇和甘油三酯的含量,并有降血压、降血糖的作用,故对高血压、高血脂、动脉硬化、糖尿病等有一 定疗效。

很多人不愿意吃大蒜,是怕口气熏人。专家推荐的办法是,吃蒜后嚼茶叶,尤其是花茶和铁观音最见效果。另 外,ad健腹机,将温热的牛奶在口腔里含一会儿,然后慢慢咽下,也能有效去除异味。其实,吃大蒜更应注意的不是口气,是食 用禁忌:体质较弱的人,吃大蒜一次一两瓣即可,ad收腹机健腹机,否则易上火。

另外,大蒜最好在早晨和中午吃,因为大蒜在晚间吃更易刺激鼻、咽和胃黏膜。

更多相关推荐

一款靓汤让女人挺出身材
美食给你魔鬼身材
芝麻花生帮女人身材升Cup!
办公室白领 身材走样与午餐有关系
美食瘦身 素食就能保持苗条身材吗
更年期女性易发胖 吃这些食物身材好
3类纤体食品 "急救"身材超级有效
skyccnicke is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 02:40 AM   #2
nopq952

Red face sob rising in

sob rising in my rs gold throat. He was right-I wow gold must be screwball. He stared at me Runescape gold with muddled, tortured eyes. "I'm wow gold s-s-s-orry," I mumbled. But he pulled wow powerleveling me to him then, hugging .
Old 09-16-2011, 05:03 AM   #3
vwxy377
General of the Army

vwxy377 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy I wouldn't

I wouldn't do it Runescape gold It was twisted and unjust wow gold I was feat to block all around rs gold what he'd said. But I would talk to wow gold her. I'd try to micturate her wow powerleveling focus to me. And she .
vwxy377 is offline   Reply With Quote