Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
S9b9x8p2z

Default GuoDeGang quatrains , not 1 let you laugh

GuoDeGang quatrains, no one let you laugh

1. both hammer you, I told you fell out of
2. did not want to cook, the tailor is not a good driver.
3. lobster, crab,! I adore to eat the shell! Waiter, give him to set seeds
4. Beef noodle potluck a big row of the Japanese side over, someone to eat? This, Japanese pointing to: livestock feces!
9. some of the actresses on the show and for male directors, too crazy! too few petticoat advisers, let us an actor how to do?
12. live in a house full of holes, the rain count to the pro-life: the rain appearance the house to gentle rain, heavy rain outdoor the house tempest, and sometimes the rain is too excellent, the whole family on the street to dodge rain to go.
14. you shameless way, quite the beauty when I was young.
15. Anyone who does not know him, who eat no meat.
16. difficult to help, have no difficulty make it difficult to help.
18. chick, give Grandpa a laugh, not laugh, that uncle you laugh a ~
19. that the latch to get a barrel on the open root noodles, a packet of immediate noodles able to open a compartment.
20. What's your name? Do not say ah! You say it is squalling!
22. said today that this anecdote, not I'll say. now, the family of the elderly can go back and query, in the Spring and Autumn Period ah ... ...
23. stroll exhausted, he sat on it, take this dog when High, who come are wondering: This is somebody duals ah?
24. I bought 50 good car - Alto, Alto, Alto ... ...! With wire toss up, open up the same with the train!
25. basic school as a ten-year, lofty educate annuals, I was appointed the school's maximum familiar faces, fashionable teachers to the educate are narrated to what I have studied inside ... ...
26. I want a shark's fin fried rice were , with three pairs of chopsticks shocked not find shark fins, shark fin can you acquaint me where it? Cook said, I'm fin.
27. you do not buffet him, scold him, not what is money, we better talk. But hideous words in advance, whether more than 100 greenbacks, had threatened to kill you.
29. jumped to his decease more than Coke, I have studied, 20 wafers,Lacoste Canvas Trainers, and the outcome is not the same for the second floor, second ground is snapped, ah! 20 floors Yes ah ~~~~~ WHACK!
9 everyone is willing to hear to, ah, is compliant to listen to, ah, ah, or is willing to listen, I not insist.
10 children this man pillaged a bank on the steer to the North Third Ring Road. Half past five afternoon! When the police to block the road to positive Cishi.
12 ah? You do not know me? I am the artist ah! I have more than a week of the artist.
13 GuoDeGang: Royal Brother, I wish the earth peace and the general people who live and work, peace and boom, not war, okay, ah?
God thought this difficult child, we tell the fact, ah, I did not so much aptitude, really, really, brothers, I am not refuting your face ah, I do not tell you anything another, do you change the same line ? We consult to argue anything another. I touched him with a piece of someone else's photo, Royal Brother, you look at this,Womens Lacoste Observe Trainers, this is my guy, he shrieked Yu Qian, mingled with long, very chilly, and they did not make the object, you give him a tiny more smart it . God: (thought) or talk almost world peace that thing it (the photo cut) GuoDeGang: hey, how do you cut up the photo, ah? Go you do not coincide do not admit, why cut up, I still have evil too!
14 household money, open a door of the Cadillac 13. A sound you know is a good machine, imported from Germany, Opened up, half of Beijing black cloud, straight into your call traffic police:
16 grenade is priceless, and if a dollar six, I will discard you a hundred dollars, if the statute no material, I had killed you!
17 this young man looks, face stop with an actor favor ... ...
21 GuoDeGang: the one to pick up a good job, establish a 70 measure chimney!
Yu Qian: really nice!
GuoDeGang: live from dawn to nightfall to finish, and others to an approval of life and death do not give us wages!
Yu Qian: the quality of work?
GuoDeGang: the drawings to take down, so people dig wells!
22 Guo: hey ~ ~ ~! There was a contingency to make money placed in front of me, merely I do no adore. Opportunity has passed, I rue, the world's most bitter entity than this. If God give me a contingency, I hope that with the syndic, said: I am ambitioning to go. If no let me in front of that salary and a limit, I hope that is: 400.
23 cold climate, and to bring you a wrap, a post office that is too heavy, I'll put down the fastener hinge pocket.
25 Wenshun, take what?
I do not tell you with the boiled eggs.
for me.
not to ... you guess, guess there are several.
I suspect you give me one.
... ... you have to guess I gave you these 2
... ... ... ... like a long time, five, right?
26 is a denture
quickly throw it.
not throw ah, pity.
how it?
lock on the small sticks, when the itch scratch children.
29 so and so was born, his father fell ill, returned home after his mom the most is not cozy. Child is the husband here, here, children are children, had pipe. To the side of children fed breast-feeding, fared the pill child over there, feeding feeding, fared the drug. Feed the drug, fed breast-feeding. His father particularly mighty, the child is eating you up.
30 Kuteng faint crow trees, bridges people. Road westerly thin horse, sundown, heartbroken person ... ... in the hospital, ... intestines are not cut off to the hospital! ... I was tampering with the first master of verse.
34. Yu Qian: left tooth also Seya the GuoDeGang: he eat lotus basis, sets of holes punched in it!
35 problems, speed a morsel slow. start Yeah, I thought it was nasty carburetor, a check ah know, is a drive out ....
40 how to describe him with your looks do this? Kao Baishu seen it, just roasted good, too hot in his hand, deliberately did not prop, off the floor, side of it, came a child, wearing fasten shoes, one foot on a piece of sweet potato the. . His face just like this piece of sweet potato would be like this. (Holding the main speaker: He looks to convert a story)
46. Hear your father's death, neighbors Ku Cheng: 'such good people ah die late! more than two points, two gentlemen took to the avenues bare buttocks, Li Ching has also wearing cups - and then wear a mask if the three-count.
48. down two nurses, a beautiful ah: Yi Miqi big tall, even coming from the beard, hair attention center breadth of a slap.
50. Li Ching has a cousin, wearing high heels can come on tiptoe under Xiali go look shabby ah te, her photo posted on the door of evil, attached to the bed of contraception.
51. Have you seen what the triad pattern with Crayon has it?
59. GuoDeGang: look at your father this way, I really do not taste it. I played a little with the old man, in front of a long up, looked at me growing up. Now he was sick in such a way, I was able to taste what was.
Yu Qian: is.
GuoDeGang: Well ... (pointing) Father, you ... you mustday.
60. GuoDeGang: Once the circumstance has a hack to pieces, the body was dismembered, dismemberment, sight. Yu Qian detective asked:
GuoDeGang: detective also fond of Yu Qian, pointing to the corpse, said: Big tall, big face plates, heavy dark eyebrows, big eyes shiny. She was not a beard, have a beard like with Zhang Fei. .
66 Yo White House that - equitable brush the paste.
68 day dance dance down the mountain to master. Accidentally hit his young daughter, confidante,Lacoste UK, from the moment I saw her, the main knows the end of his profession in rills and lakes. Destined to depart the pearly snow to come and go like the air these days, old age of 87-year-old to wear a wig to run resolutely go.
69 if two conditions dependent blessing in Pig fleshy.
70 Tieling several stations in the United States short of it!
71 table was four trays, open the premier one to see, Oh! Nice! Laocu peanuts! Open the second, the better! Laocu peanuts! The third open, peanuts, not vinegar! The fourth saw a vinegar!
72 tough to help, have no trouble make it difficult to aid.
73 girls turned approximately, Lelong four stalk their hair.
75 hiked, hey, a question jot before the corners of a child, Liu Bei, a bound go, there is a, a answer mark kid, touch, out of a bloom, eating flowers, Liu Bei, raising his hand,Lacoste Zepher MR2 Trainers, ...
77 I picked, so exciting and my heart would turn out.
78 out of a television wearing a glasses Xiaoping said: ah ~
80 to dress a slipper to dress a mask that is talking the elemental three
81 Yeah, I thought I was blind it.
82 GuoDeGang: away. 'Yu Qian: like the flute, I told my wife when I die, bury me the flute one, I like the erhu, I told my wife when I die and I buried the erhu one, and recently I like the alarms ... .. my wife said: countries virtually managed to dig out buried
86 GuoDeGang do: I want to pilfer both to the Terra Cotta Warriors, Yu Qian, and his father to paste put it on the dirt, and then write on a neat Warriors Eight Honors and Eight Shames get round to sell
Pan Yu Qian: This is the real thing when you are artificial to sell ample to have a skill
91: Guo: both Japanese couple, a hang high. This is based on TV array remodelling of Classical Literature
96: This week two games under the rain three days in a four days a
97: My friend said he printed ######## money to help me, I gave him 50 ~ He gave me a rapid money counterfeit money, I doubt he lied to me
98: Guo: here, the chicken do you?
Waiter: Shh!!!! I am!
Guo: You?
Service: Yes.
Guo: Come, eat, I want a afterward ah, she gave me to the back of a small house. here, the table did not, ah, ah on a unattached mattress her door Plug in, and light be turned up the afterward morning it, the sun came out.
in: You first say how it lights off after a?
Guo: lights off behind that daytime ah ... morn ah, the sun came out, that the sun actually huge ah!
in: You talk about how it lights off after a.
Guo: lights off after the ah, the police came, fined 2000 money.
100: GuoDeGang: rotate out, standing in the bathroom door, I tranquilize a lot from playing inverse the lavatory out of a male.
101: old dad lying in bed, you are a dutiful son ah , an old dad to see this, what you rub Ben bed, and when I saw the old man does not, then stir in the ventilation, what to say, but unable to talk, to pen, pen and paper accustom, unsteadily slightly in the periodical, wrote a few words, the. come back with a cry like Liu Bei: nude is nude of children with more than 20 guys who played in the river floating dead, frozen to death of me.
next day and ascertain I have a kiss that I am missing Not but, Nazan and Pidianpidian go, come back with a wail like Liu Bei: kiss kiss kiss with the hippopotamus, hippopotamus's jaws are a good lot of my brain into a bag.
later Also looking for a bedroom scene I said I have beautiful fart fart Britain Britain's gone. come back with a cry like Liu Bei: the bedroom scene is in bed, so I must have enthusiasm in bed Dan Mianhua. I am quick Weighs the.
103: Where ?...... Come back speedily, we are waiting for you! blood is cold ... this grandson freeze on!
106: go its own access, to say who said who go
107: ten, and his son did not come home so numerous days, the old man impatient, tin not wait it, this period it was by home eating peppery pot, look by your dad this hot jug, duck pot,Lacoste Running Trainers, dish the flesh twenty, forty varieties of dishes , I go, Father, that what, Yu Qian, Yu Qian you know, Yu Qian? Who, Yu Qian, ah, your son, he died, what?! Yu Qian my son ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you die, you you put the shrimp handed me Grandpa, amuse point your culture Ah!
120: - I have good news and bad news, you first listen to what?
- The wrong news is what?
- we lost, it is estimated apt rely ashore future eat a live cow dung
- the good news that it?
- plenty of cow dung!
- snap!!!
125: Guo Degang: I envy you!
Yu Qian: envy What ah?
GuoDeGang: so young to know my friends?!
128: ah bombard and had a child with his special affinity master his master a bad stomach this water one day to educate children, said: lad , the family home to see people say naught else just like he say , told him: Do not tell your father that babe ah ah, mother holding flowers go to fifty dollars. Soon he saw his father he said: I know the truth of it! His father a child said nothing to put out two hundred hands also asked the children: do not tell your mother, ah! The child considering that this wealthy, ah. He found a great many opportunities. See everyone that I know the truth. One day saw them home in front of post office messenger boy came to their house is one: I know the truth. Cried a messenger said: good son,Lacoste Shua Lace Trainers, father hug > B: That is why
A: He is the Great Wall to celebrate those who died for of those people mend the Great Wall

Sponsored Links