Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 09-07-2011, 07:38 AM   #1
paulpowter

Default What is emotional expression do not want to

Editor's note: Some brave, so time to get used to hurt, soothe your soul, heal the best medicine is time. All this will over time become more and more blurred, and finally disappear. Pain in my heart no one solution though, but life does not stop for any person, is any one can stand still. There may be a person can stay in my heart a lasting lingering, then this kind of life is not as good touch it! Yes, life there are always some can not bear the pain, but life still goes on. Brave to come out, tomorrow is still beautiful! Blessing! Tonight they could not eat, no appetite! If you now head back over and over again. No matter how restrained himself can not but think about it, I began to lose myself. Before that, I have long since vanished, leaving only the shell is deformed by tossing!
deep quiet night, only now feel silly, really true to the original that can be touched by a person, the wrong is really wrong. Why should we like you? We obviously do not understand, why is it separate? Although love to run away, but the heart is still, since everything is irreversible, since a brief encounter is destined to give up, let the heart and love for each other goodbye for the last time.
do not want to let go, do not want to let you go ... ...
in turn was doomed the moment there will be no tomorrow, had come to believe that you can hand with the old, the plan has only a small episode. Love is gone, must learn to forget, because the pain no one want to erase the memory. I told myself countless times, all has become the past, need to calm the face of such separation, it is difficult. Forget all this really hard. Knowing each other from the initial encounter until the departure, along the way I do not regret, because I did not forget, there being too many, there are too many memories, but now need to put all the dust in the memory.
Sometimes reality really unfair to me, really are helpless, then something must also be reluctant to give up. Have to admit, in the emotional world, I am a nostalgic person, but you do not open the door of memory, because there is too much sweetness and sorrow. Only in the sad, sad I will listen to the music, will reveal page after page of the memory of the past, though, this is only a one-man show, but at least there will be little comfort in mind. I do not want their minds against, or, more pain will only be myself.
know you,abercrombie and fitch paris, you broke my free life. Really like to change their pick of this passage. Everyone can not send and receive emotions freely, rather than the pain of love, might as well let go, it is better choose to forget.
gone, you're gone. The road to reincarnation Guying the walk alone, and different from the past, I learned to hide. Because the surface of the happy, who can feel, and heart pain, they alone know best. In this cold world, I am getting used to. A man accustomed to listening to sad music alone, even sorrow; used to imagine a person alone, even if they are desperate. I have been to expect from there opened, a person could walk into my happy world for my heart opened the door, I'm willing to share with you my happiness, happy, sad, lost ... ...
What is emotional expression do not want to,doudoune moncler, I just want to live good. Find a place to love deeply buried, that good will not worry about you, that good will not write about any of your strokes, and why I still was sad. Knowing that you no longer love me! Why should so like you! Why do not fit so I remember what happened between us all, what is in the end why do I forget you my unfeeling, If this is the life I do not want to live in pain in front of me in the That is still a simple dě happy happy, but who can see the sadness behind my smile? No one will know! Because you leave so I am used to keep inside their deepest pain, his face showing off is very hypocritical smile.
every time I saw you sneak in the emergence of the Internet, can occur even if you do what I can, I can only look at you silently, always looking for some topics to talk to you, but topic when there finished, finished what should I do? Since I want to know the results, I was desperate despair, I really have nothing to say. His chair, looking at the empty room, like a lot, even blurred eyes. Even cry, cry, cry for you, I have felt useless, not that you should cry,abercrombie paris, too useless to even waste their waste is simply not as good.
I have tried to learn to give, including, dignity, stubborn, temper may be how to fit you, and why? I do not know why I like you, you're always in my heart appear. Sometimes I have felt tired, so sad, I really do not know how to do, good sense of loss. Even think of these eyes and blurred, really good pain, but I will not let the tears flow down, because I am a man a man is a failure. I can only put you in my heart, in my heart.

I think, that everyone says love beautiful, well-being for that within the foreseeable future, rejected all efforts to care for, hard to wait; while now, but just want to simply live, cold- look at things, everything in the past lost in the memory away. I have always thought that if he try to love a person, as long as love can be happy with each other, but the reality is cruel to tear up a little bit of desire, let me know love but happiness in this world other than the original but also can become a burden, a kind of pressure, after love, had no choice but to give up, his heart lost in the memory. In this environment, I slowly learned to cool.
who tears the night can be quiet, filled with tight around his lonely, sad old songs sounded like, you can. Heart is still in my heart no intention of discouraging. Really do not understand, others say you have painful memories, do not be afraid! A love doctor
broken heart in the end there too? Love in the end is not the case does not belong to me? For me, these issues have long been important, because they have done best, stick to the end, and was forced to let go. Beware loved broke, I reluctantly give up; heart, no longer waiting for love hard. Difficult to accept that I feel really hard,moncler, really want to discard the memory, but some things have not had long lost.
I may never be able to understand that love is the pay alone, or mutual understanding? Feelings such as White, no one would like to write their wishes in the above, but often overlooked real feelings inside of each other. Person's life, there is always a lot of frustration, we are always in constant gain and loss in the future. Hurt before then, to know if you do not know how to cherish and love the original will expire; hurt before then, but also will strive to put away all the feelings, alone in the long healing time. Love, always know how to look after the regret; heart always hurt later buried in the situation. In a world full of cold, I slowly habits, habits of a person's life, I sincerely hope that one day all the pain and I said goodbye.
wrote here really do not want to write anymore, how can I do? How to convince yourself? Could not restrain his pent-up emotions, let me endure the long painful eyes filled with tears! Many, many days like this really hurts the heart hurts, so worrying about in the end and why? So do not care about my feelings! Stupid, not all abandoned it? Why do still care about that!
I do not know why, when work is always baffling to think of you, open your mobile phone has been surprised to see that many did not see the heap of information, and these days do not know what they are doing? This is not me! Not! Now I really become so find any,moncler pas cher! I am in the end is how? Is love really that torture people? Why not free and easy to let go? Why residual memory of that pain! When can I come out from the depression doldrums?
相关的主题文章:

Meteor

何为随笔,何为散文?散文随笔

immersive to the Songshan Shaolin

Having worked overseas nearly 30 years, Chinese-born painter Jia Lu has made unique contributions in helping Western audiences understand more about the East through her canvases.
She was recently short-listed in the “Ten Most-focused Chinese in the World" by none other than the Global Times. The reason? “Her paintings fuse Chinese and Western elements, showing a modern China with beautiful colors," according to the panel.
“I have a deep sense that my mission to help the rest of the world understand China is not only an artistic goal but a personal responsibility," Lu says, when asked how she felt. “This award reminds me of the importance of that obligation."
Her father, Lu Enyi, was a famous painter who taught her to paint when she was very young. Like many painters of the time, she learned Chinese ink painting first, and was taught by master painter Fan Zeng.
But like many artists who traveled abroad in the 1980s, Lu felt lost in the collision of cultures, and turned to different ways of appreciating art.
When she left China for Canada in 1983, she quickly discovered that, for her new friends, without an understanding of Chinese culture and history, her art was “simply too alien to understand."
“In Chinese painting, we value the traditions passed from one generation to the next; for Westerners, true art is about originality and individual expression," Lu told the Global Times. “Ink painting explores the expressiveness of black ink and the bamboo brush; but to a Westerner, who has never held a brush before and is used to the color and richness of oil painting, my art seemed dull and lifeless."
Although her paintings sold well in the overseas Chinese community, to reach a larger audience, communicating essential concepts of traditional Asian culture to a Western audience was key.
Her solution? Borrow the techniques and expressive power of oil painting, with its illusionistic perspective and realism, and substitute Asian content. The method is known as “Jiechuan Chuhai", or “Crossing the sea in a borrowed boat."
“We have a unique, complex and rich culture. But we share [that] among ourselves, using a difficult written and spoken language, raising a high wall that excludes the rest of the world." Lu says. “By borrowing Western art history to communicate Eastern ideas, I have been able to tear down a small section of that wall."
Having grown up in a Confucian society that emphasized personal sacrifice, selflessness and hard work, Lu discovered her Western friends appreciated these values much more than their wealth and luxury.
Her painting was infused with Buddhism, an Eastern spirituality cherished by many Westerners.
Having first visited Dunhuang in 1980, spending several weeks copying its Buddhist art – some of the rarest early examples of Chinese figurative art – directly from the cave walls, Lu studied figure painting.
But it was not until she worked in Japan in the early 1990s that she began to explore their significance, finding their ideas represented what was most enduring and special about Chinese culture: compassion, mindfulness, a deep respect for learning and wisdom and a belief in the perfectibility of the human state.
Lu began to show her works in China: at the Shanghai International Art Fair, Art Beijing and CIGE expos, and found how “vibrant the Chinese art market had become in the so-many-years I’d been away, and how open it was to new ideas."
“I am both humbled and inspired that my work has been recognized in this way by the Global Times. It is an honor to be included among the other outstanding artists whom I have admired for so long," says Lu.
“But in the end, I think it is not important if I live or work in China or in the West, The important thing is to continue to paint for a global audience, to improve my own art as far as I am able, and to strive to be a better person."

Sponsored Links