Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
Kenny852

Default Scott giving it one more shot

Luke Scott isn’t feel any better,Friday afternoon…Minute Maid Field, but he will give his ailing right shoulder one more test.  The Orioles outfielder was activated from the disabled list and in Friday’s starting lineup at designated hitter, starting the first of what is expected to be a 3-5 game test to see if Scott –who has been playing with a torn right labrum – can salvage the last part of the season.
“I have to see if I can compete at this level right now with what I’ve got,” said Scott,Police Sunglasses, who played in rehab game for Double-A Bowie Thursday and still has difficulty getting the bat head out and extending his swing.  “If I can and do a good job, then I will stay up here and do a good job. If I can’t then I have to make one of two decisions.”
“It’s all based on production,” he said. “It’s better said that the pain does not affect me. It’s functionality.”
“I’m hoping it’s fine, it’s managable, it’s better than it was before, and he’s productive and he finishes the year with us,” Showalter said of Scott’s injury. “He’s got really three possibilities: he plays with us the rest of the year, he’s an active player for us and contributing, or he has to make a decision whether to do the rehab part or wants to have it surgically repaired. I think one of those last two will happen after the season is over regardless of what happens.
Contributing is the main focus right now, as manager Buck Showalter echoed Scott’s stance that the next few days will be a final tryout of sorts.
The only time the time frame will be pushed up is if he’s not able to be a productive player for us in his mind. This is his body and his career and he’s a player that we’ll glad to have. We want what’s best for the Orioles and we hope that involves Luke.”
Those two decisions are rehab and surgery, the latter an option that Scott –who has had the injury since Spring Training — acknowledged for the first time  Friday might be in his best interest.
Scott is batting .223 with nine home runs and 22 RBIs for the Orioles this season and he said the decision will be based on results rather than how he feels.
“I’ve been going through a lot of scenarios in my head, talking to a lot of people, my agent. I’m just getting as much information as I can trying to get back to myself and be able to contribute.”
“I want to avoid it at all costs, but if its riskier to not have the surgery, that when surgery will win out,” said Scott,Armani Sunglasses Sale, who has also sought the advice of teammates who have dealt with a S.L.A.P. tear including pitchers Jason Berken and Jim Johnson and shortstop J.J. Hardy.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 05:09 PM   #2
defg289

Red face an present

an present all wow gold the colours vary. The series wow powerleveling becomes an arc, the wow gold southwestern sky is deepest wow pwoerleveling deepest disconsolate, and then up comes the wow gold sun transportation emotionality and .