Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
brodyareak

Default always gave me great care and concern it

Editor's note: winter cold, I was so lonely. Wait a shoulder to lean on, to pursue a peaceful love. Waiting for the heart, lonely and lonely, but I do not know who to talk with. Prayers early encounter the real thing in my life, work together to travel the Red! Recommended Dramas, say hello to the author! × ×:
you?
Long time no see. Or that we have not seen.
I do not know where you are, you do not know at the moment, but do not know if you are like me. Even so, but you know what? I have been in place waiting for you, missing you, see you alone.
without you, I have always been a person. They say a person for a long time, addictive. However, I was tired, tired to be afraid. When I was alone to work, when I was alone at the computer a daze, when I sleep in a cold edge of the bed, when I awoke crying in a dream one time when I see other couples accompanied by the setting sun pleasant walk, when I smell cooking and the next man for the woman floated Choi Heung,polo ralph lauren homme, when I think about you every moment ... ... that I was lonely, lonely, helpless. The only resentment is: I need you, where are you?
really do not know when you will appear. I imagine with that you are mild-mannered gentleman, always gave me great care and concern it; you are humorous lovely angel, I smile from ear to ear from time to time it will be funny; you are learning and ability of wit, occasionally great interest made for me to make a poem to write a text of the United States it; you are vested with the bad boy look, never reluctant to let my little wronged by the trace of bully it ... ... I did not know earlier than the bloom of youth, I was so naive romantic love fantasy, Perhaps it was just my unknown some of your expectations and aspirations, and true I do not care what you look like, what clothes you, what do you do, I only care about you love me, I love you .
You may not know, at the moment in my mind, a plain and sincere love for me how important it is. Because once love too, had been injured, had been willed, had to lose, so I will not be too much luxury, drawing near, eachother, that's not my wish,abercrombie and fitch paris, I only wish there such a you can, make I previously written off, let me once again and last time to carefully and courage to love, to care. I do not know how to be me, but my dear, I can assure you I will run to take my rest of his life energy to maintain and protect the feelings of a never expires, this feeling, only you and me; I will the patience to make this life quietly change and improve a once self-righteous woman, this woman belongs only to you.
Yes, I will not be business as usual, self-righteous. I will listen to you, not noisy on the street, not in the night crying, not someone else's world of stop and go. I'll see your face, your eyes filled with compassion fill the concern,chaussure louboutin, rest assured, I will not pretend to not see your eyes, I will not willfully own tears,abercrombie paris, I will not let you in the eyes of the liquid spill your cheek. I know your heart, even if you love me you do not care about my heart will open to let the world know, so I will not go deep misunderstanding of a man sincere and restrained, love will not go very calm and subtle suspect The truth will not go to heavy speculation that a husband and the real intention of lingering. I know, to a man's love is blurred but not shaped, thick to not bottoming out, and as you.
Yes, I would not be as another example, when young and frivolous unscrupulousness. I will not be friends, despite the front face of the accusations you, I will not forget you greet me and angrily on the phone Shanbengdelie like you, I will not have time for you to spend a holiday with me and pushed a small mouth blame you, I will not fight you and I or the Cold War, when free to leave you. I will understand you, respect you, love you. I would give you tired when you Chuichui back by massage, I will be busy when you do something for you whatever things, I will give you trouble when you hum one of our Love Song, I will be angry when you play in both a face tell a few jokes, I would like a little woman who, like the mountain to you as if you never collapsed walls. Mountains is, outside the city is you.
Yes, I will not be as personal as it was full, so give up. I will not because of some trivial thing and throw you a clean break, I will not because you do not comply with my wishes and told you away from me, I will not listen to other people's gossip and tear with your face, I do not that will separate easily, never. How to have love, I will not give up the ability to love; if there are feelings, I will not leave this situation the load; if there is you, I never let go of your hand.
course, I will make a lot of women would have for a move, only for you alone.
I will go to work before you, for you are ready to dress, travel tools; I will greet you at the time to work soon, as you vacuum; I will work in your home with a smile to greet you, say to you : tough; I will accompany you to watch the sunset after dinner to listen to the evening breeze, to tell you: just want to grow old with you; I will be deserted late at night, is still working overtime for you a cup of hot coffee, asked you: the body important to the rest of the ... ... Yes, I will for you to learn a lot for this house never touch things. I want to learn to cook, maybe I do not so tasty, but I hope you will be inclusive and encourage me, because I love cooking it is made. I want to learn like a baby, maybe I can not always Taitailielie as squeamish as the other woman, pleasant, but I hope you can recognize and accept me, I will use my simple-minded way to please you and soften you. I want to learn graciousness, maybe I was born a lack of ladies style, but I hope you tolerance and understanding, my soul is really delicate and virtuous as much as other people, I believe you will come watch me from the inside, not outside. I want to learn to dress themselves, maybe this world is really no ugly women only lazy, perhaps you did not care my face growing old, no longer young, but I hope to see you every day I am confident and beautiful in others I do not how the bright lights in front and in your world, I want beautiful, this beauty from your heart, from my hand.
I said, nothing important, as long as you know my heart heart, you know I made enough to have made it. So you must remember that women want really small, just chest it is difficult to unity. I would occasionally get angry you will be hurt in front of you cry, you will sometimes reprove some behavior is not. I worry so much about you that is only too easy to get angry,doudoune pas cher, it is only too easy to need you too weak, that I love you too just too easy to blame. Even if I angered you are not careful, you do not pay too much attention, right? I was afraid you serious look, afraid you leave me no matter to ignore. I was just playing a little bit of your little temper it. Others, I am playing not to.
At this moment, to talk to you so much, I am still alone sitting at the table, Yeliangrushui, cold pressing, the pen on paper is also shaking, my body also will be cool, but also There are many words to say to you are instant drying. I have the paper instrument, not a judge and commitment, nor honey sweet words or words, it's not your motto and opinions. I did not know when you can read this letter, I do not know when I can really send you this letter, I would just silly cold night waiting for you in every appearance, in every morning so you breath, waiting for you in every afternoon greetings, each evening waiting for your call ... ...
But ah, but, where are you? Why ah Why you did not you hear my induction?
glad I'm still young. I can wait for you some Love. At that time, would not have changed, the first flow of tears would not want to phrase it? I use my remaining really tell you tell me: Who cares ever-changing, though he Shanbengdelie for you, I have forgotten the past, for you, I have to wait a few students!
see it out the window of the round on missing children, the house lights dim and clear. I'll wait for your heart, whether damn another resurrection? Just missing your answer.
sleep at night, it has been deep, cool. You think about it slowly, I had the rest.
willing, God save the people - many we met as soon as possible.
little decadent
2010-01-22相关的主题文章:

千载乌江不洗悲

美国企业库存创7年来最大降幅

Have a happy home

Having worked overseas nearly 30 years, Chinese-born painter Jia Lu has made unique contributions in helping Western audiences understand more about the East through her canvases.
She was recently short-listed in the “Ten Most-focused Chinese in the World" by none other than the Global Times. The reason? “Her paintings fuse Chinese and Western elements, showing a modern China with beautiful colors," according to the panel.
“I have a deep sense that my mission to help the rest of the world understand China is not only an artistic goal but a personal responsibility," Lu says, when asked how she felt. “This award reminds me of the importance of that obligation."
Her father, Lu Enyi, was a famous painter who taught her to paint when she was very young. Like many painters of the time, she learned Chinese ink painting first, and was taught by master painter Fan Zeng.
But like many artists who traveled abroad in the 1980s, Lu felt lost in the collision of cultures, and turned to different ways of appreciating art.
When she left China for Canada in 1983, she quickly discovered that, for her new friends, without an understanding of Chinese culture and history, her art was “simply too alien to understand."
“In Chinese painting, we value the traditions passed from one generation to the next; for Westerners, true art is about originality and individual expression," Lu told the Global Times. “Ink painting explores the expressiveness of black ink and the bamboo brush; but to a Westerner, who has never held a brush before and is used to the color and richness of oil painting, my art seemed dull and lifeless."
Although her paintings sold well in the overseas Chinese community, to reach a larger audience, communicating essential concepts of traditional Asian culture to a Western audience was key.
Her solution? Borrow the techniques and expressive power of oil painting, with its illusionistic perspective and realism, and substitute Asian content. The method is known as “Jiechuan Chuhai", or “Crossing the sea in a borrowed boat."
“We have a unique, complex and rich culture. But we share [that] among ourselves, using a difficult written and spoken language, raising a high wall that excludes the rest of the world." Lu says. “By borrowing Western art history to communicate Eastern ideas, I have been able to tear down a small section of that wall."
Having grown up in a Confucian society that emphasized personal sacrifice, selflessness and hard work, Lu discovered her Western friends appreciated these values much more than their wealth and luxury.
Her painting was infused with Buddhism, an Eastern spirituality cherished by many Westerners.
Having first visited Dunhuang in 1980, spending several weeks copying its Buddhist art – some of the rarest early examples of Chinese figurative art – directly from the cave walls, Lu studied figure painting.
But it was not until she worked in Japan in the early 1990s that she began to explore their significance, finding their ideas represented what was most enduring and special about Chinese culture: compassion, mindfulness, a deep respect for learning and wisdom and a belief in the perfectibility of the human state.
Lu began to show her works in China: at the Shanghai International Art Fair, Art Beijing and CIGE expos, and found how “vibrant the Chinese art market had become in the so-many-years I’d been away, and how open it was to new ideas."
“I am both humbled and inspired that my work has been recognized in this way by the Global Times. It is an honor to be included among the other outstanding artists whom I have admired for so long," says Lu.
“But in the end, I think it is not important if I live or work in China or in the West, The important thing is to continue to paint for a global audience, to improve my own art as far as I am able, and to strive to be a better person."

Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 09:20 AM   #2
dasc5bhn

| Back to logs list

164760646 2009 年 04 月 13 日 08:56 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary

arena of self-packaging: university professors, advertising executives ... ... All in all, dazzling single men. The main arena

hunting target: 18 to 42-year-old local divorced women.

arena of the

3 24, 3 months,Bad luck bear ( Complete ) - Qzone log, a survey of lawyers rivers and lakes to the SanXiang complaints, provides some information on the person. After reporters a detailed investigation, this matchmaking web site as a platform to defraud the network separated female crooks gradually feeling the surface.

data: a 168 of in two years and 168 women actually had relationships.

this book handmade by the rivers and lakes are not so simple, in addition to contact the others,エアマックス95, there is the age of these women, living and working conditions.

Even more shocking is that up to 13,000 words in the address book, the lakes are still at the end of each communication, explicit description of ###### with the female's feeling.

reporter Statistics found that the address book 90% of women born between 1967-1991 age,エアマックス90, 80% of divorced women in the local Changsha, more 60% of teachers and other female white-collar intellectuals.

more shocking is: 40% of women in ######ual relations with the rivers and lakes,I. Love., not to take any protective measures.

approach: targeting local women

almost divorced within a week, there will be a female fell into the lakes,

arena looks point of view but may let you down, not a movie star like that, .

then men in this arena, members,air max, leave contact information, drop

arena's success rate is very high, the most important point is that the

lakes are the main target groups are also Buganshengzhang,エアマックス24-7, so rivers and lakes that one can succeed again.

course,エアマックス2010, the rivers and lakes are also familiar with these women's psychology, each conversation, many women are woven in the arena before a blueprint for a better life distracted Flow, for rivers and lakes easily succeed.

rivers and lakes can be fruitful in two years, the lakes are watertight security work is done.

and women do not say that exchanges each woven ######## resume, Every so often, rivers and lakes will change your QQ number and contact information.

is even more exaggerated: rivers and lakes on the site to upload photos, is actually a provincial health department deputy director, when a woman asked why not,-------- survive by quality , service and developm, the rivers and lakes to evade their own cunning fat, body changes the.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:20 AM   #3
f2ssregsi

| Back to logs list

164758428 2009年04月05日19:08 Reading (loading. ..) Comments ( 0) Category: Funny
rabbit Said:
General Fu said: I am this person ,エアマックス, there is justice ,Advanced Excel tips (useful give my possession ) -,air max!
General Zuo Quan said: I am the man , right !
Huo general said : You talk,エアマックス90, I walk it!

old Zhang is the willow do the door , Mr. Chang said: my door is a wooden door is
hear his home made ​​of plastic ,Break up - Qzone log, Lao Li said: my door is Wang plastic door
brick house door is done ,エアマックス2010,25 Liangshiliangting get 3 million renovation Raid, Pharaoh said: my door is the brick gate
old Liu doors are made ​​of steel , old Liu said : You talk,ナイキ エアマックス, I walk it!

Teachers College student said : I am a Said: I was
Old 09-06-2011, 11:58 AM   #4
chanel2lc

Exclamation !thank you!

thank you!chanel replica j12 watchreplica chanel watches