Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #1
brodyareak

Default which as you might appreciate

Peter F. Drucker, renowned management consultant and my professor, was fond of warning us against being ?oo clever.?br />
This is very sound advice generally, but it is especially on the mark with respect to designing our sales approaches. Sometimes we try to cleverly disguise the sales purpose of our calls, masquerading as people who are doing ?arketing studies,?surveys, and the like.

Most prospects see through such shams, and they become worse than useless?hey impeach our credibility.

Instead of using cleverness, try to sound utterly guileless.

Let the prospect teach you how to sell him,moncler!

For example,moncler pas cher, one of my most successful sales campaigns?ctually,louboutin chaussure pas cher, I? more inclined to call it a marketing campaign?nyway, it is built on the most straightforward platform, imaginable.

I call prospects, announce who I am, and say:

?he reason I? calling is to determine how we might move forward with developing a business relationship.?br />
Then I shut up, which as you might appreciate, takes a lot of self-control.

Guess what happens, next.

The prospect: (1) Either asks me a little more about my background and experience in his industry, or (2) He asks if I can send him some information.

If he asks for literature, I say:

?ure, I?l be happy to get that out to you, and it will include X, Y, and Z.?br />
But the conversation continues, with the immediate attachment of a very powerful question:

?hat should reach you in a day or two, and assuming everything is in order, what will be the next step??br />
In other words, I qualify the person, to see if there is a spark of interest, and I get the prospect to set forth a sales track, a plan for acquiring my services.

Often, this involves the tentative scheduling of meetings and seminars, and sharing more details about such significant matters as my compensation.

What is amazing about this kind of conversation is the fact that it is relatively stress free.

While the prospect is saying we ?ould do?A & B,doudoune moncler, toward the beginning of the chat,polo ralph lauren, he tends to change the language to we ?ill?do certain things by the end.

In other words, commitment forms in him, and it feels natural, organic,polo ralph lauren pas cher, and not imposed by hard selling.

He still feels he has an ?ut?if he receives the information and changes his mind, but that seldom occurs. Usually, my follow-up conversation isn? about persuading, it? about confirming the commitment that has already been made.

Try this, and let me know how you do!

Dr. Gary S. Goodman, President of Customersatisfaction.com, is a popular keynote speaker, management consultant, and seminar leader and the best-selling author of 12 books, including Reach Out & Sell Someone?and Monitoring, Measuring & Managing Customer Service. He is a frequent guest on radio and television, worldwide. A Ph.D. from USC's Annenberg School, Gary offers programs through UCLA Extension and numerous universities, trade associations, and other organizations in the United States and abroad. He is headquartered in Glendale, California, and he can be reached at (818) 243-7338 or at: gary@customersatisfaction.com.

相关的主题文章:

开基9月整体跑赢市场 精选侧重中小盘风格基金

男孩和女孩像两条不可能相交的平行线一样

cradle-to-cradle&quot

Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 09:44 AM   #2
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

,monster in-ear headphones

|返回日志列表

10010106 2009年01月09日 16:32 阅读(loading...) 评论(3) 分类:个人日记