Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:22 AM   #1
defdfjh576

Default 转载:如果你能做到

1.遇到乞讨者:遇到要钱的就给他(她)点饭,遇到要饭的就给他(她)点钱。
2.上车遇到老弱病残、孕妇:让座的时候别动声色,也别大张旗鼓。站起来用身体挡住其他人留出空位子给需要 的人,然后装作下车走远点。人太多实在走不远,人家向你表示谢意的时候微笑一下。
3.雨雪的时候、天冷的傍晚或者是雪天的傍晚,遇到卖菜的、卖水果的、卖报纸的剩的不多了又不能回家,能全 买就全买,不能全买就买一份,反正吃什么也是吃,看什么也是看,买下来让人早点回家。
4.遇到迷路的小孩和老头老太太,能送回家送回家,不能送回家的送上车、送到派出所也行,如果有电话的替老 人或小孩打个电话就走,反正你也不缺那两个电话费。
5.遇到迷路的人打听某个地址,碰巧你又知道,就主动告诉一声。别不好意思,没有人笑话你。
6.捡到钱包就找找失主,如果你实在缺钱就把现金留下。打电话告诉失主就说你在厕所里捡到的。把信用卡、身 份证、驾驶执照还给人家,一般人家也不会在乎钱了。把人家的地址记在你的笔记本上,手机窃听卡价格,以后发达了去找人家道个谦,把钱还给人家。
7.遇到学生出来打工的、勤工俭学的,手机窃听软件下载,特别是中学生、小姑娘,手机窃听卡。她卖什么你就买点,如果她不是家庭困难,出来打工也需要勇气的,鼓励鼓励她吧。
8.遇到夜里摆地摊的,能买就多买一些,别还价,东西都不贵。家境哪怕好一点,谁会大冷天夜里摆地 摊。
9.如果钱还宽裕,别养二奶,偷偷养几个贫困山区的学生。别让人家知道你是谁,要不然见面了多尴尬,多不好 意思。但是你心里一定会觉得舒坦,比包二奶提心吊胆的要好得多。如果真想包也可以包一个,好事坏事一起做。 人吗,本来就复杂。
10.如果时间还宽裕,而且碰巧觉得我这个人还顺眼,那就顶一下我的贴子,总比去顶看了觉得上当的贴子舒服 。时间宽裕不少就请把这几句话多转几个地方,毕竟好人多了咱们心里也舒坦。
------------------------------------------
本文转载自:房树娟: 如果你能做到
用QQ邮箱阅读空间订阅房树娟
什么是阅读空间?

Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 02:57 AM   #2
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

Cartier Replica Watches as continued as you wish to own it ,cartier sweet 16 ring
Yesterday,antique cartier watches, my friend call me and telling me that he wants to choose a fashion style watches. But he does not know which brand is suitable and suitable for him. So,cartier inspired earrings, he wants me to give him some suggestion. And also he says that the famous brand just likes Rolex,cartier charm bracelets, Cartier,cartier love charity bracelet, etc. but he said it is too expensive for him. So,antique cartier watches, I recommend him the Replica watches. Just like the replica Cartier,cartier jewlery, the same popular and famous nowadays.
Now,cartier love series, let me know why I recommend this brand for him.There is a way to actualization your different actualization and to bolt the absorption of accompany and colleagues - replica affected watches. Replica watches accept become even added accepted again their aboriginal prototypes because of low amount in aggregate with absolute clone’s actualization of watches.
Best replica watches are the accommodation of superior and price. Superior replica watches archetype watch of any accepted brand: from Rolex. One can buy bargain replica watches,cartier pendants 2011, which are agnate to the acclaimed brands - Cartier Tank Replica is consistently on top of popularity.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:28 AM   #3
allenv5w8

Cartier pens are known for their high quality and uniquely luxurious designs. The same quality is evident throughout their collections of 100% genuine,cartier pen 2011,new balance wide width shoes
leather accessories. All Cartier pens reflect the latest innovations in pen manufacturing and design. Whether made of precious metals,cartier men watches white diamonds, quality lacquer,cartier look alike watches,new balance shoe stores,cartier jewelry, or
durable composite,cartier women watches,18-carat yellow gold love ring,cartier monette bangles, each writing instrument mirrors Cartier's attention to both excellence and detail. As the "king of jewelers,cartier necklaces bleu rose gold," Louis Cartier satisfied the
desires of pashas and princes from bench of his workshop in Paris,gold cartier love bracelet, creating objects of beauty and excellence. These same standards continue to inspire
Cartier designers today,Prince ballpoint pen, resulting in a line of exquisite writing instruments and accessories all bearing the Cartier signature of style.