Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 09-05-2011, 09:34 PM   #1
R3k1w8e9ev

Default Comprehend the Buddha's words

a become to Friends of the Friends of the space, see this Zen Buddhist phrase,Nike Shox Nettbutikk, inspired, and today brought to my space every friends!

I asked the Buddha: Why no cost near to all the women above the face of shame?
Buddha said: it is merely temporary, secondhand to blind the eyes of the secular,
Had arrived in the United States can no adore a pure heart.
I gave it to every one matron,
Can someone let it hurl a gray. I asked the Buddha: the world why so many regrets?
Buddha said: This namely a whirling world, whirling only apologize
No regrets
Give you extra happiness will no experience delight. I asked the Buddha: how to make people's hearts not longer feel alone?
Buddha said: every heart is born alone and incomplete,
Most live their lives with such failings.
Because with the other half to make it successful encounter,
Is not negligent to miss it yet has lost the qualification. I asked the Buddha: If you encounter a person who can love,
But is fearful can not clutch how to do?
Buddha said: How numerous love to linger people, Ukiyo thousand salute alteration,
And lovers, do fun entities,
Do not query the misfortune is the corner. I asked the Buddha: If you like how sage?
Buddha said: Buddha is someone who has, who is the hereafter Buddha,
I have for childish for you.
Penance static mingling refined knowledge.

1. One reason for anguish, is the pursuit of the bad things.
2. not so much the pain of others so that you, as that their cultivation is insufficient.
3. If you do not give their own troubles, others never to upset you.
4. When you are elated, you ambition to, this happiness is not perpetual. When you are undergoing pain when you absence it is not perpetual.
5. to know themselves, yield themselves, change themselves, to change others.
6. every variety of trauma, a variety of manhood.
7. When you know the chaos, this is not meager; disturbed while you do not know when is the most miserable.
8. you have to accommodate those views with you differ people, more days like this better. If you always wanted to change him, it looks like you will be very bitter. You must study how tolerant he is.
9. heart fraught with their own views and motifs of the people, always hear the voices of others.
10. dispose of people at all times the word, to refine a thousand words, you multi-port euthanasia.
11. When you advice someone, if only think additional people's self-esteem, then even the words are needless.
12. do not must go back to curse you people? If there is a mad dog bites you, do you have to get cracking bite him one do?
13. envious of others, not giving anyone appended benefit. Jealous of others, it is impossible to reduce the completions of others.
14. build opportunities as people who are brave. Waiting for the opportunity to cheat people.
15. hear more cautiously to how people say, do not rush to express your own views.
16. not someone we will always consider he is nice, it is for you know very mini approximately him,Nike Shox TL3, and he did not have time to obtain forward together. When one daytime, you know, you will detect that you muse the incipient is not so nice.
17. alive, is lucky, on the treasure. When I call I do not have shoes to wear, I discovered namely someone did not feet.
18. Do not be too sure that their own views,Nike Shox Turbo, with such fewer regret.
19. When you are honest with ourselves, the world got on no one can cheat you.
20. alive in other people's plaudits, was not withstand the test of people.
21. drawback to tell you you would like to thank the person.
22. can imagine for others who never lonely.
23. do not know how to respect themselves, who are unable to love others.
24. Most people only had 3 things; self-deception, illusive, being bullied.
25. the heart is the biggest liar, people can lie to you for a meantime yet it will lie to you forever.
26. When you hold hands grasp a thing, you can only have these things, whether you are willing to let go,Nike Shox OZ, you have the opportunity to choose another. If the die person's heart sprint your own ideas,Nike Shox Sko Norge, disinclined to put alongside, his wisdom can only fulfill a definite degree only.
27. Do not area you will regret wasting your life.
28. the fact of life,Nike Shox Norge, just secluded in plain tasteless into.
Buddha likewise went on ................................. ............

Sponsored Links