Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 09-05-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
Isaac786

Default Still Raining in Philadelphia

Postponement or not, the Phillies fans are going to be grateful for their rally towels.
This game will be delayed at the very least, though there is no official word yet on how long. If the powers that be decide to postpone it, it would be the first because of rain since Game 4 of the 2006 World Series between Detroit and St. Louis. Before that one,cheap Washington Nationals Hats, no World Series game had been postponed since Game 1 of the 1996 Series when Yankee Stadium was hit by a deluge.
— Russell in Atlanta 3. October 25, 2008 9:46 pm
Link
— Noaf D’Cap Add your comments...
— Glen 2. October 25,San Francisco Giants Hats sale, 2008 9:28 pm
Link
Water polo, anyone?
Your Comment
Comments are ################## and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive. For more information,Visvim Spring Summer 2009 Jackets, please see our Comments FAQ.
But it hasn’t stopped the Rays and the Phillies from playing long toss. Tampa Bay is out there now in left field and a few minutes ago, Philadelphia was in right, drawing a cluster of fans to the front of the seats seeking pictures and (probably smudged) autographs. Besides that group of fans, though, the stands are nearly empty, with most people huddled in the concourses and under the upper deck.
Your E-mail Required, will not be published
E-mail This Print Share
Close Linkedin
Digg
Facebook
Mixx
My Space
Permalink Previous Post
Start of Game 3 Delayed Next Post
At Least There’s College Football 3 Comments 1. October 25, 2008 8:01 pm
Link

Update, 7:06 p.m. It just started raining harder, sending fans into a mad dash up the aisles to shelter.
XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #2
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

|返回日志列表

10010348 2008年02月12日 02:16 阅读(loading...) 评论(1) 分类:个人日记
  QQ空间很有趣,而且我渐渐发现周围越来越多的朋友都开通了QQ空间。我今天开通了自己的空间,这样, 以后看看朋友们都在做什么,也能让朋友们知道自己在做什么,很方便。经常来我的空间转转吧。
  最近新电影不少,不过我最想看的一部电影是集结号,希望有空能去看看,monster beats headphones。如果你看过了,monster in-ear headphones,记得一定告诉我这部电影怎么样,monster headphones。除了电影,生活也是很丰富的。我最近最有成就感的一件事就是,过好新年。
  我很看好股市,会大涨的。
  我希望可以买一辆奥迪,beats by dre studio,在广州兜风是很惬意的。生活就是要劳逸结合的,如果我有一个假期,我希望把国内的风景名胜都 玩一遍,monster beats。 你们都打算怎么度过假期?
  现在我的空间还有一点冷清,给我留言吧,支持我一下!最重要的,不要忘了加我好友,这样下次你来的时候 就方便多了。
另外,如果你在其他博客上有日记或者照片,可以用QQ空间搬家工具(
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote