Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 09-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
sail716an

Default Think tank, said China has strengthened offshore a

high speed in the 022-type missile boats

United States, ) The article said that, although difficult to detect but it is certain that in the past five years has, in response to growing United States has stressed that there is no hostility to each other. And Beijing continue to reiterate that China's rise is peaceful; despite its double-digit growth in annual defense spending. But in fact, both countries regard each other as national security,

the past five years, the Southeast Asian country's defense spending increased by an average of 30%; some countries even up to 70% -80%. This unprecedented expansion of force by China's growing military and China's hard-line in the South China Sea area caused by a positive attitude. Today, the Southeast Asian countries are helplessly watching the U.S., expect it to contain China's power.

as the only superpower today, the United States in East and Southeast Asia has a vital strategic interest, especially the region's stability and safety of its long-term ally. United States expressed the will to protect the global public, freedom to protect the high seas and airspace, and against any threat of infringement determination.

view of the current strategic environment, the U.S. will change its course in the Pacific region's security architecture, particularly in East Asia and Western Pacific, in order to respond to emerging threats.

U.S. security architecture in the Pacific significantly change the characteristics

The article said that the United States Pacific Command (United States Pacific Command) command and control of the entire Asia-Pacific area. During the Cold War, the outbreak of the Pacific region over the United States is the only region where armed conflict; the first time the Korean War, the second is the Vietnam War. In both wars, the war in China pose a military challenge to the United States.

during the Cold War, the United States in the Pacific security architecture mainly in response to the Strategy focused primarily on military deployment in Northeast Asia, Korea and Japan about the safety of, and can suppress the former Soviet submarine fleet, and Vladivostok. Post-Cold War, China became the United States from the former Soviet Union's strategic ally and a half.

in response to the In addition to Taiwan, these U.S. allies to deploy a total of nearly 10 million U.S..

and after the Cold War years, instead of in the Western Pacific region,

line in China poses a threat to them; The second is China and Japan, the Philippines and other Southeast Asian countries and regions, territorial disputes comeback. China on the Korean Peninsula, the East China Sea and South China Sea created a threatening security environment.

With the sudden emergence of China's military, forced by domestic political pressure, South Korea and Japan, Although, also for security reasons they had to acquiesce to force the U.S. military deployment; still stationed in the United States nuclear-powered ships and nuclear-armed ships, and combat aircraft of the problem.

2011, the U.S. military in South Korea and Japan will continue to military deployment; but in response to the Pacific military forces.

best embodies the U.S. military deployment in the Pacific region the focus of the comprehensive transformation of its military deployment, that completely changed the security environment in the Western Pacific region, the U.S. military intervention will be more quickly and efficiently.

changed U.S. strategy in the Western Pacific security architecture blueprint for the main distinctive feature:

1, Japan and South Korea will continue to deploy U.S. troops, but will gradually downsizing to about 20000-2 thousand five hundred people;

2, cut the U.S. military will move to the United States in the Western Pacific on Guam;

3, U.S. military deployment will focus on the core of Guam, Hawaii and Alaska;

4, Third Marine Division American Expeditionary Force will be relocated to Guam,UGGs Outlet, with the adjacent East China Sea and Taiwan, Okinawa, Japan staying in a Island tour;

5, Air Force Basic Expeditionary Force in Okinawa as a combat air force will stay and provide transit facilities for materials;

6, for the U.S. Air Force strategic bombers and other materials, will become its main base in Guam. Therefore, Guam and the South China Sea in a short time, effective access to Southeast Asia and Indian Ocean;

7, Guam will become nuclear and precision guided weapons the U.S. military inventory to;

8,Cheap UGG Boots, for the U.S. Navy deployed in Guam, the U.S. will deploy three strategic offensive nuclear submarines. Today, there are three aircraft carrier battle groups on the Pacific and the U.S. military plans to quickly deploy three additional aircraft carrier battle group;

9,UGGs On Sale, Guam and Alaska will be placed from the continental United States military;

In essence, Japan, Okinawa and South Korea or the formation of a joint assault force of deterrence and combinations; Guam will be the U.S. strategic strike forces, and Marine Expeditionary Unit,UGG Outlet, a major bases, equipped with shock troops of the United States Air Force in Alaska will respond to any threat from North Korea.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 09:44 PM   #2
lintian12

I am still shaking his head buy wow gold, "I pray for the emperor has identified star who can not let me, unless ... ... I will co-drive out of their own identity, if so wow gold sale, I can not leave here more since it entered the red walls High Vanuatu, it is destined to fall into this life I will never-ending battle Gong Wei, and then can not withdraw away. "Then you willing to suffer this? "A silence cheap wow gold, shocked out loud, the volume increased a little, a little more worried." No matter how tough, tired, and then I have strong pain came, and you think there is nothing to stop me?
"But at this time more and more brilliant smile, looking at his eyes are blurred more than a hint gold for wow," Today this world, I no longer trusted one. "Bridging the star of betrayal I have been completely frustrated. "Let me at your side to protect you okay?" This sentence seems too long suppressed wow gold, notice any trembling voice has a trace, I refused to shake his head, I can not drag anyone into the water, after all wow gold cheapest, this is my own business, I think independently. I will be severely pinched nail into the palm of the hand, biting his lower lip teeth hard, passed the mouth of a bloody taste, until everyone left, I finally came to tears, of being deserted Court.
unzhu quietly lying on the cold ground. I watched her kneeling in front of her face with a sweet smile, like a remote asleep like, really calm, I also brought back at her faint smile. "If I say, not the princes that anonymous letter sent to his wife's quiet, you will believe it?" South also Yunzhu month before kneeling down, tone is very fleeting, very cold, but the words are so serious about it. "There is no reason to do enough of princes, who are already dead, you say that these are there any?" I am unable to return to her one, and now I have no extra mood to think about such a complicated court fight, I just wishing to take paternity Yunzhu quiet for a while.