Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 09-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
njk52nls

Default 肝炎愈后请不要多饮啤酒

啤酒素有“液体面包”之称,可使人获得丰富的维生素和酵母。
  尽管啤酒中酒精含量仅为4%~12%,但其90%以上要经肝脏代谢、解毒。恢复期肝炎、慢性肝炎等患者 ,肝功能刚刚恢复,对乙醇代谢所需要的各种酶的活性还较低,光波炉价格,分泌量也少。

乙醇和乙酸代谢生成的乙醛,对肝细胞具有直接毒性,可导致肝细胞坏死或变性,同时也影响肝脏对蛋白质、 糖原、脂质、胆红质、激素、药物等代谢的功能。肝炎愈后,肝脏病理学恢复正常还需半年以上,因此,即使少量 饮酒,也会使本来就有实质损害的肝脏受到打击,从而导致疾病的复发或加重。所以,肝功能恢复正常的人,在半 年以内对于啤酒也应少饮或不饮为宜。
  肝脏病患者,尤其是常见的慢性乙肝表面抗原长期阳性者、各型慢性肝炎、肝硬变的治疗,除精神、药物和动 静结合的体疗外,最基本的需要则是饮食疗法。1948年以前,肝病饮食疗法以保护受损肝脏为目的,主张高糖 、低蛋白、低脂饮食。而近30年来,肝病的饮食疗法是按美国巴蒂克博士的“三高一低”,光波炉,即高蛋白、高糖、高维生素和低脂肪设计的。利用这种疗法对减少肝硬变并发腹水,协助肝细胞修复,延长生存 期均有一定效果,但肝病后发胖,引起脂肪肝的患者不在少数。当今修正的观念是,给患者过多的糖和蛋白质,还 不如给他们每天提供多样化的饮食类别、计量指南和均衡良好的饮食内容,尽量减少不必要的额外食品。而且要使 饮食内容及烹调技术要求尽可能适应个体需要。让肝病患者了解基本营养知识,光波炉,最重要的是让肝病患者保持旺盛的食欲,光波炉,科学地把饮食热量控制在7531~9204KJ(1800~2 20 0Kcal)之间,根据自己的食量,把家常食品和我国丰富多彩的药膳进行搭配食用,每餐吃到八分饱为宜,光波炉价格

Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
f8d3gfdy

time off really fast, a blink of an eye in 2008 was. Of it, time is the biggest enemy of the people, and the best friend. Along the way, through family, work, love all the various aspects of things. There are happy,nike air max 2009 sale, but also sad.
around with an endless stream of red paste. Every time I go to the wedding is always very envious of the time, energy and a loved one,nike air max 2010, after all,air max sale, life is very happy with things. Because the previous emotional problems,nike air max, I did not think about friends. Until it met her mind clouds disappeared, fell in love with him, very pleased and happy.
; Nothing can compensate for the loss of time
rely on themselves to fight for happiness. 2008, I decided to fight for their own well-being of mind you want. Although there are many difficulties,air max 2009, but I believe we will face one by one, and only experienced the ups and downs of the problems in the future after their own families in order to better organize the processing and resolution.
Whatever the outcome, I will not regret it,air max 2009 sale, because I love you.
; Success depends on my efforts and ability