Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 09-03-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 465585224 at 12:47 on November 2, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1. Time does not wait for me, is that you forgot me, I never forget the firefly left hand, right hand and a long meditation in a decade.
2. Every man is a king in his own world domineering aspect, you do not listen to me, but you do not let me listen to you.
3. To a person's location is only so much you can give only so much in this small circle, some people want to come in, there are some people had to leave.
4. Is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music, and then in a casual moment, you will find that things had really want to forget pains on so forgotten.
5. Not every endeavor will be fruitful, however, every effort must be harvested, it is an unfair proposition irreversible

6. Memory to be poured palm of the water, whether you spread out or clenched, will eventually flow drop by drop from the fingers clean.
7. I forgot what day of what month in which the wall where I carved a face with a sad smile, staring at my face

8. We smiled and said, we remain a matter of fact in the time and the place has long been swept away by flood of silent

9. Some people will always be engraved in memory, even forgetting his voice, forgot his smile, forget his face,timberland boots sale, but think of him every time his feelings, is never changed

10. never said that before the separation of people, already scattered in the horizon of the.
11. You never see when I look like the most lonely, because only when you are not with me, I was the most lonely.
12. Who is who lives in the guest, who is in the wheel of life, past life of the dust, present in the wind, endless sad souls.
ultimately are not who's who

13. it has no long grass Orioles legend, it will always live in the real inside, fast drums, haste figure, numbness, eyes, ######## smile, and I being Assimilation

14. time has not taught me anything, it taught me to believe the myth Do not

15. leave, to keep things simple, people become good, like children, we start again.
16. A wounded beast, it can travel to a cave to hide himself, and then lick their wounds, you stick to, but once they are being, it can not stand

17. wound just like me, was a stubborn child, refused to heal, because the heart is warm and humid place, suitable for growing anything.
18. Because I know you are easy to worry about kids, so I cross the line in your hands but did not dare to fly too far.
19. One day I will quietly walk away from your side, without any sound. I missed a lot, I'm always sad one.
20. I as now, look at you smiling, silent, proud, frustrated,timberland uk, and I follow you follow you happy and sad, but I always stand now but you never stay in the past.

21. If we are children can remain in situ in the time, sat together listening to stories that never grow old while slowly Haoshou.

22. When you really love something when you will find how the language vulnerable and powerless. Divide the text and feel forever.
23. Forget that we should not change the fate of everything is not aligned like all the drawings back to the former than in the past extended little by little, so the stagger slowly to things we may be staggered really should be forgotten

24. What is happiness? Is to cover up their grief for everyone smile.
25. I do not like talking that day, but most, I do not like to laugh but always laughing, everyone says around my life so happy, so I also think they really happiness. But why I'm suddenly a large group of friends to silence the crowd to see why a similar back to sad, to see the leaves fall off trees, crazy to forget the words I saw it was getting late warm yellow lights on the road forgotten their original direction ...

26. you gave me a tear, I'll see you all oceans

27. you laugh once, I can be happy several days; can see you cry once, I am sad for several years.
28. Lonely people will always remember the heart appear in his life of each person, so I always get enough to think of you in the fall of each star over and over again a few of my lonely night

29. hiding in a given time, miss some time with the palm; hiding in a given location, also stand to miss a standing antecedents path, let me worry about the people.
30. Take my hand,cheap timberland boots, eyes closed you will not get lost.
31. If one day we are not together,timberland boots, but also the same as together.
32. The original and the children slightest word is never happy, happy like the fun of their children, wandering into the sky, wandering back to the sky still would not

33. those after carved in back will love the flowers, like the cement floor with no end of time the wind out of the forest

34. Do not imagine to be ideal, not hypocritical to be passionate. Everything contentment.
35. From the moment the pupa cocoon is torn the skin off the pain felt heart and lungs a lot of butterflies are radical breakthrough in the pain the moment is dead.
36. We have been searching for someone, that we have the ending

37. At that moment, I seem to hear the voice of the world collapse.
38. Is brave too long I decided to live one for you.
39. I stand too long, too long to say I am tired, how can you still do not understand? I write too much too long I have written tired, you still can not understand how?
40. **** Airport stopped a while, people here are with their own direction, and hurried off, hurried down, take away someone else's story, leaving their memories.
41. I'm sad like a melancholy sunset like the birds, the birds fly into my melancholy sunset like sadness.
42. The whole world to leave you I'm here and the hell with us rampant.
43. My tears stayed, irrigation of the soft grass below, do not know the coming year, will not quote rates for a place of memory and sorrow..
44. Birds of the air, your loneliness than I, or my sadness than you, the rest of the time, you with me, okay, so you're not lonely, I will not sad ... ...

45. If the wait can be exchanged for a miracle, I prefer to wait, even a year, or a lifetime!
46. We are like the surface of the needle, rotated, side turn, watching the time rush to leave, but could do nothing

47. I always stare those Sunrise sad homeless Shen month

48. cello sound like a river, I can not forget the left bank of memories, that I should seize the right bank of the bright Love, intermediate flow, is One year I touch of sadness!
49. I do not know the time of death, staring at the sky even back then the desolate, sleet Snowbird soon as soon as the sorrow and slanting sweep days away, I saw the faces of your blue in the Cang the sky above, so I laughed, because I see you,timberland outlet, happy like a child grow up.
50. Friends are always for you shelter from the storm, if you take the snow in the distance,timberland boots uk, but I can not, I will pray for those who come snow on me.
51. If I recall it as hard iron is the smile or cry, as if the corrosion of steel like that here is the memory of joy, or the ruins of the city?
52. Firestone noise and bright, worldly pleasures and happiness as crystal-clear streams, in the wind, in front of me, Mimi and over, as warm as spring water pouring out, I did not expect , I want you happy, not sad.
53. If you can be with you, I would rather make the sky all the stars all the damage down, because your eyes, most of my life bright light.
54 ..
55. Or matches that of the good, her lower body that men are animals. The men kept to the rest of his life you say to your happiness is the happiness that you lower body

56. Holding your hand, whether it is where I feel like moving in heaven running .
57. Memory like rotting leaves, those fresh green has long been buried in that time scale of the front, only stay in the overwhelming smell of decay time scale of the tail.
58. Dengying pulp in the days of acoustic string and wind sing the dream still cold Shuiyou Han Shan Wai Shan Restaurant Filled mountains outside the building who were not also not yet

Yanzi back earlier than the forgotten Grief Fuqin person Chuan Xiao Xiao shirt covered with shoulder covered with flowering shoulder

flute 寒窗 Jiang Sheng Yan Bo residues in the film Where is the South

59. They had an ambiguous when they Ambiguous

60. joy and happiness so similar, but happiness is happiness you?

-
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote