Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 09-03-2011, 08:59 AM   #1
jackrfrvpp

Thumbs up Dirt By Amy Stewart: Chicken Paintings!

5&quot;x7&quot; oil on board.  This is 3/8 inch fiberboard with slots in the back so that you can easily hang it without framing.  <a href="http://www.pradashoes-discount.com/"><strong>prada discount</strong></a> The sides are painted black.  Click here to bid  (this auction begins at 6 pm on July 6) and go here to see more paintings. You can also find me and many talented artists on Daily Paintworks. It's been a while since I've posted any paintings here.  Life got very, very busy for a while--I have been on the road almost non-stop since late February--and before that I was helping get Wicked Bugs ready for publication and getting started on my new book. But that doesn't mean I wasn't painting!  The paintings from the last year have really started to stack up, so they have got to go.  I'll be posting them more regularly here, so I hope you'll follow along. This is Dolley, the queen of the roost.  She's incredibly easy for me to paint because I know her so well.  If you keep chickens, you know that they all have really distinct personalities, and Dolley is very sharp and sure of herself.  I used to paint my chickens in the garden, which is, of course, where they live, but one time I left the background out and I was really struck by how <a href="http://www.pradashoes-discount.com/chanel-shoulder-bags-2010-plum-11595400-p-6930.html"><strong>cheap chanel purses</strong></a> much I liked this simple portrait style.  I've painted a series of head-and-shoulder portraits very much like these of the entire flock. (Do chickens <a href="http://www.pradashoes-discount.com/lv-epi-leather-bowling-montaigne-gm-black-p-6607.html"><strong>louis vuitton damier belt</strong></a> have shoulders?  You know what I mean.) They hang above my kitchen sink.  I'm really going for a sort of Sears Portrait Studio look with these--that very bland, straightforward family photo that we all have hanging in our homes at some point. Anyway.  Here she is.  There will be more chicken portraits to come, I promise! Oh, and one last thing: You can find some of my paintings on notecards at Zazzle.  I'll continue to add more images as time goes on, and I might even do a calendar at some point, so stay tuned!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 08:59 AM   #2
you62ptat

|返回日志列表

597868 2011年01月16日 00:25 浏览(loading...) 评论(0) 分类:个人日记

中新网1月15日电 据“中心社”报道,一个26岁失业大学毕业生在街上卖菜,因无照被警察没收,他愤而自焚。年青人高失业率的 愁闷一下子暴发,这是产生在突尼斯近1个月来的状态,エアフォース,导致总统本-阿里下台出国。
  突尼斯2007年经世界经济论坛评选为非洲大陆经济竞争力第1的国家,优于南非。近年来,突尼斯年经济 成长率都在5%高低,ナイキ エアフォース1,加上2008年与欧洲同盟签署的自在商业区开始履行,ナイキ エアフォース,又是游览业形象好的国度,nike air force 1,始终给人经济成长稳固的印象。
  突尼斯给外界的错觉是以稳定经济成长,交流民主自由。然而12月17日希迪布济德(Sid i Bouzid)一名26 岁失业青年摆摊卖果蔬谋生,遭警察盘查没收。他愤而自焚,郁闷的民怨很快在全国各地引发还响。
  突尼斯政策激励教育,高教育文凭一向即是工作保证,然而10多年来,高教育毕业生失业问题越来越严峻, 根据世界银行统计,目前已超过20%,在某些范畴甚至近60%。
  青年高失业率,很多人归因本-阿里政府贪污情形严峻,没有“后门”关联就没有工作。加上民生物质价格进步,加深对本-阿里政权的不满,エアフォース1,示威游行陆续在各地蔓延,民众不惜与警方对立,并传出伤亡。
  本-阿里感到事态重大,12月29日进行内阁小改选,并表白政府将增强发明工作机遇。本月10日他亟欲平息民怨 ,还宣告2年内将创造30万个工作机会,ナイキ エアフォースワン
  本-阿里自认把持媒体,在公然谈话中打算宣布民众,街头运动被伊斯兰份子应用。他低估了从处所延烧到首都的街头 抗议,从受教导的失业青年开端,不仅是单纯的社会运动,而且已经转为严正的政治诉求。
  多年专制累积的挫折,成了引发持续街头运动的起因,犹如专家所说,政府一贯立场是“虽不自由、没有民主 ,然而政府保障民众生涯好过”,这套说词已不符事实。
  突尼斯民众在示威游行中举出“本-阿里下台”的标语,本-阿里13日再度电视谈话,冀望能平息街头活动,不料大众积怨已深,街头运动更加激烈。本-阿里14日发布遣散政府,由总理甘努奇代办总统职。
  本-阿里14日稍晚分开突尼斯。法国高层表现,不盼望本-阿里到法国。依据《世界报》报道,1架载有本-阿里女儿跟孙女的飞机停靠法国,但没有接收其它来自突尼斯飞机。
  突尼斯自发性国民运动近1个月后,颠覆了总统。突尼斯人权份子舒依卡接受《世界报》拜访表示,这案例显 示“丝绒革命”也可发生在阿拉伯国家。这是人民首次发动说“不要,下台”,并且胜利,可能在北非地域发生连 锁反映。