Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 09-03-2011, 02:49 AM   #1
haxhklm2x8
General

haxhklm2x8 is on a distinguished road
Default 300名的哥自发排队为身患白血病同行捐款

怕堵车留下善款赶紧走
  一个电话引来三百的哥

孙进贵所在的青岛通达出租车公司内部举行了一次捐款,全公司163辆车,捐款合计7000 元。“ 小心开车,一路平安。”公司李经理赶到捐款现场后,每当有司机师傅捐款离开时,都会双手合十,表示感谢并祝 福他们,手机窃听器是真的吗。看到捐款现场热火朝天的捐助景象,李经理十分感慨,“的哥的姐们都不容易,我代表孙师傅谢谢 大家了!”
  24日,破解QQ聊天记录,宁夏路和天台路上上演了一次爱心大汇聚,上百辆出租车停靠在路边排起了长龙,的哥们自发地聚集在一起,为 一名患病的“的哥”捐款。这位患病的哥是通达出租车公司的一名普通司机,名叫孙进贵,去年年底被查出了白血 病。23日,孙进贵的同事胡师傅拨打了广播电台的热线,讲述了孙进贵的事情。没想到消息广播后,很多素不相 识的“的哥”“的姐”们开着车汇集到了一起,开始为孙进贵募捐。

在现场进行募捐的师傅们忙了一上午,中午一辆出租车在募捐点前停下后,从车上下来一位“ 光头”师傅。下车之后,他二话没说就打开后备厢,拎出两箱矿泉水,手机监听器嘉鑫好用。“ 大家都渴了!快来喝点水!”这位师傅姓盖,在出租车司机圈内小有名气,经常参加各种公益活动, 是个热心人 ,大家都亲切地喊他“ 四哥”,监听器。“这么大的事都不通知我一声!我一听这事能少了我吗?”“ 四哥”说,“结婚还得凑份子呢!更何况遇到这种事!”

得知了这一消息,躺在401医院血液科病床上的孙进贵不禁眼角湿润了起来。孙进贵是青岛通达出租车公司 的一名司机,今年48岁,已经开了7年的出租车。晚婚的他36岁好不容易才有了一个儿子,今年 12岁。

2月24日,爱心在天台路和宁夏路上涌动,近百辆出租车汇成一条爱心长龙。无论相识与否,是否同一个公 司,这一刻,所有人只有一个信念,用爱心让罹患白血病的48岁“的哥”孙进贵活下去。“我想告 诉孙进贵 ,你是我们出租车司机共同的兄弟,相信爱心是治病最好的药引!”一位前来捐钱的出租车师傅这样 说。
  许多出租车司机听到广播后,纷纷前来为孙师傅捐款。由于太多车辆停靠宁夏路上容易造成堵车,很多师傅留 下善款后就赶紧开车走了,还有几位热心师傅帮忙指引出租车开到了一旁的天台路上捐款。

为避免堵车,很多的哥摇下车窗递出捐款后就匆匆离去。

来捐钱还送来两箱矿泉水
  天台路上上演爱心汇聚

>>

48岁的哥身患白血病
  相信爱心终究能流成河

相关的主题文章:

体重210公斤男子一年成功减掉130公斤(图)

记者两度捐造血干细胞救白血病男孩(图)

95岁驼背母亲照顾60岁瘫痪儿子 亲手喂饭端尿盆

17岁男孩多次抢劫易容潜逃1年后被抓

小区一楼住户疑为节约费用在天井私建墓地(图)
haxhklm2x8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 03:37 AM   #2
fghi907

Question Novelist

okay?" Novelist rs gold blinked twice, swallowed designer replica handbags erstwhile, and whispered nfl jerseys wholesale Okay." Then, dead, she headphones beats was her old economic ego again. "Thank wow gold you," she said. "But improvement up .
Old 09-03-2011, 05:04 AM   #3
gy1dgf1og

| Back to logs list

22125328 2010 年 06 月 27 日 22:57 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
(a) the principle articles

1. Products with the principles of (a) as far as possible with the chitin. Chitin in Japan is the only marked effect of health care products, is a very magical health food, the elimination of toxins, inhibit cancer cell, regulate PH value and so the body has very good results. Based on our many years of practical experience, the whole body of any chronic disease, with chitin will have a multiplier effect. Therefore, the whole body of chronic diseases, as far as possible with chitin.

2. Products with the principles of (b) Integrated ask a person's physical condition. According to the five elements of Chinese medicine theory, closely related to the human body is a whole,timberland kids, any organ and system diseases, will have consequential effects, so when making product mix must be integrated physical condition of a person inquiry, and then integrated conditioning, the effect will be even better

3. Products with the principles of (III). familiar with the products corresponding to the organs. Heart: Ca (increased myocardial contractility), linolenic acid and other lipid-lowering series. Liver: Lecithin, Jinzun. Stomach: pine pollen, protein powder, inflammation plus propolis. Lung: Cordyceps, aloe series. Kidney: Cordyceps, linolenic acid.

4. Products with the principles of (d) for the whole body of chronic disease, not only to take a two, four or five models with the best products. This comprehensive conditioning, the amount of time taking care even if the amount of the same effect will be very obvious.

5. Products with the principles of (e) have some product notes. Spirulina: Eat before meals to lose weight, gain weight after meals. Chitin: a bad stomach after a meal to eat, to drink plenty of water; to lose weight, lowering blood sugar, lowering blood pressure before meals to eat, and other diseases Before and after conditioning are available. Aloe Vera extract: Wei Han, cold hands and feet of people can not take it. Pineal gland: pregnant women, vitiligo, lymphoma, leukemia, people can not take it. Garlic oil: people should not eat liver. Propolis: female time of the month should not

; (b) cases articles

6. I have a female customer. suffering from a serious gynecological diseases. went to the front of odor smelled. his very self. I told her about the product Jung how the conditioning of her gynecological diseases. she quickly accepted. to her chitin, Cordyceps, ovarian maintenance factor. Topical lavender shower gel, moisturizing body gel set. Oral topical for some time, the effect is very good, customers very satisfied. Jiangsu Hai manager - Wang Yueling.

7. I have a customer. Suffering from years of bad legs. Ask a lot of medicine. Spent a lot of money. Are repeatedly. Good times and bad. I introduced him to inadvertently Jung products. He was out of my trust. I helped him with the chitin. Pine pollen. Aloe pollen. Fish oil. He ate there three days, significant results, where ulceration slowly healed, he said Jung products really very good. Shop of Nantong, Jiangsu, one hundred fifty-six U.S. Tigong Wu. .

8 .. conditioning constipation should pay attention to: 1. eat the chitin to drink plenty of water, or even more serious. 2. Constipation do not eat the best propolis, easy to get angry. 3. If you eat aloe essence of our five not effective, because the psychological pressure, leading to strong anger. 4. Like taking the product, do not continue to constipation, because there is still fire, continue to grow large, two days after the reduction, which can eradicate

9. neglected the protein powder. Practice in our market, we found that some store products like vitamins and other minerals sold well, but sales are very common protein, which is the manager and staff awareness of the relevant market, we find particularly weak constitution , had surgery, and there are bad stomach, as long as we take the protein powder, we have an unexpected effect, I hope you try it

10. my mother, eighty years old this year. Hypertension over twenty years. A sudden rise in blood pressure in May this year, two hundred three. Our whole family was scared to death. Rushed to the hospital. Also lived more than a week. It took a thousand dollars. Back home can not take care of themselves. No strength. I read a lot of information on Jung. I'm with the chitin. Fish oil. Lecithin. Eat three or four days to feel better. Whole body with strength. Now can do many things. I am very happy. Jung I did the right thing. Shop of Nantong, Jiangsu, one hundred fifty-six Wu U.S.

11. I have a customer 7.8 years he was a child,mens timberland boots, the child poor memory. do not watch cartoons. do not answer. Later, my daughter was introduced to to the store I bought of Zinc and Colostrum Aloe the bottle, then buy a child and zinc spirulina. With more than a month even after the child would answer. Watching cartoons. Memory Ye Hao up, his father and mother. very happy, very excited. Gen-Di Xu, Zhejiang Deqing teachers to provide

12. I have a friend throat hoarse, cephalosporins have been used for five days or not effective,! I advise my friend to take our propolis, this friend said he is very familiar with propolis, propolis I analyzed our strengths: Jung bee propolis collected from the base of Shennongjia, but also through the West, Dr. Cao Beigong the only bee Wei guidance processing! In terms of price: Supermarkets 100 each and 500mg248 yuan, Jung only 100 yuan! This friend of mine to take, the day is not hoarse. Shanghai offers 185 stores Zhangjun Kang

13. Jung is very good liquid laundry detergent, washing out of the sweater is very fluffy, soft and brightly colored sheets, but using the time to pay attention, because it is super concentrated, put as little as possible, Jung's liquid detergent is a polymer decontamination factor, nanotechnology, put more difficult to separate molecules and molecular, it can not penetrate into the fiber, a cap must be washed 4-5 times or else is a waste. To soak for 30 minutes or more, the better.

14. We have a female customer the store,timberland boots, I heard that Aloe Vera can do Mountain Zinc in anorexia partial eclipse of the problems the child to come to the store to buy a bottle of Zinc in aloe, began to eat for some time, the old saying no effect, but recently took two bottles again, she said, the son of former anorexia eclipse not only to eat, but always eat their own hands to provide the teacher Haiyan Gu Xueying

15 days before my daughter was a fever, go to the hospital body temperature, fever to 39 degrees 6, linked to the salt water first, doctors also may have to take care of a high fever at midnight. Because bovine colostrum can significantly improve the immune system, I came back from the store after six o'clock to give her to eat two bovine colostrum, to ten o'clock to sleep Shiyou eat two. That's a very good sleep at night, no recurrence, until now had never sent a fire. Haiyan Gu Xueying teachers provide.

16. my little sister got stomach (Wei Han), ate a watermelon to be hiccups, and sometimes even serious diarrhea, to learn the product knowledge, after Jung I introduce her to take Jung's chitin. propolis king. spirulina, less than a month there will be a significant improvement, eating watermelon is not hiccups, and it also increases the appetite. a lot of friends saw her say She recently more and more attractive face. Haining Wang Xiaohong provide teachers!

17. I have a friend he was detained Varnish mill burned, and I just happened to meet him in the hospital, I looked very serious, and then I thought Our aloe vera gel, introduced to him by the third day the results are good, trauma response is also very good surface, and later he told me that the cream in the hospital with how results are not how good rub can be used aloe condensate particularly fast after a good glue, even the doctors wonder, and amazing! Haining Wang Xiaohong provide teachers!

18. retail products must take seasonal, autumn, and in many places the weather becomes dry up, this time, I like to promote our hand cream, because the price is cheap, just 18 yuan / support, but after the paint in the hands of up to one week's time, the hand skin becomes very delicate, I am firmly grasp the two bright spots --- low price, good results So I sold this product very well. Jinan Liu Yanhua teachers with

19. I have a customer on the hood of oil is very serious, he bought the market is to wash clean, Mr. Wittmann, and later bought the A's speed, washed clean not clean, I was done with a cleaning agent fumes Jung-site guidance to not only clean hood, and the oil on the stove, washed clean, and he was pleased to say that God, this product too much effort. He is now my Jung outstanding members. Jiangsu GJ299 shop Zhang Junming available. Attached; soot cleaning agents for only 25 yuan per bottle. This product can be used per household, the benefits too.

20. I have a shop customer, his son 11 years old, tall but not long, pale yellowish, thin hair, and also yellow, a typical picky eaters, poor appetite , eat our calcium and iron and zinc all a bottle of colostrum, the significant improvement in the appetite, the most amazing is that black hair in it, the day the rain came with the second set she was very happy! Jiaxing, Zhejiang Gu Pingping teachers with

21. I have a classmate suffering from atrophic gastritis for several years, there are serious drug cholecystitis do not know how much to eat, talk like it hard to play that day to my shop , I introduced her to our health care products Jung, for her to try. Has not finished a course, she called to tell me that good feeling less uncomfortable,timberland uk, and eating more than before but also matched with a course, I gave her with chitin, propolis, P vitamins, lecithin protein powder. Nantong Yan Xueling provided.

23. I have a customer more than 50 years old,timberland boots uk, swollen with lymphoma, for eight years,cheap timberland boots, she helped her brother is a doctor with a lot of Chinese medicine and western medicine. also eat other products did not bear fruit. I told her Jung products
. She began to not accept. tell her product theory. to help her with chitin. Jinzun. phospholipids. spirulina. calcium, propolis. ate a lot of small tumors, said she feels great now Eat the third set. She said it was not their experience. really dare not believe, she thanked the company for people to bring health Jung! Jiangsu GJ093 manager quarter piano.

24. Our radiation range of cosmetics is very good, I have a lady here Putuoshan are used to originally have been well-known brands of cosmetics, more than two months to come to my shop Toner bought a radiation protection, camp milk, tender skin care cream, eye cream, etc.; two weeks later she came I said your cosmetics shop in good, used shortly after the delicate skin, white. She also bought two sets for a friend, and finally I also use, really makes my skin a lot of tender; I am now well off radiation series, we can try. Shop of Zhoushan GZ333.

25. Qingfei best aloe flower, autumn day, a bag of aloe Yangfeihuoxue flowers, with 2 minutes when the tea water to boil, for 20 days you will find yourself crisp voice, quite unashamedly, and will be a great improvement in skin . Treatment of intractable cough that is the best season, take a bag of aloe spent in open blisters open, amount drunk as a tea with honey every day morning and evening, once a cure rate of more than 90% ten days Wendeng bs379 shop Xu Chengrong teachers available.

; (c) of the corporate culture articles

26. 【Culture】 topic in my store, Jung described the cause of others, I not only show the strength of the company, products, incentive policies, but also for show our customers a comprehensive product ---- invisible to

27. 【Culture】 special love for each and every life, the pursuit of success and happiness of the people, should have a love of family or friends, then buy another. Shenzhen High-tech Association of China Chairman of the Expert Committee --- Mr. Ren Binrang. Add: (

28. 【Culture】 This is a special non-people read the book in one breath, if you can not comprehend it contains Abas life and philosophy of life in the future history, you will regret for life. Sika Corporation China Customer Service Manager LINDA

39. 【Culture】 special things when the busy day, finished the evening sitting at my desk, screw bright lamp, reading this thin, the In a utilitarian society, inspire us not only material, by a virtue of the appeal, but also a higher level of incentives, from this perspective, Jung's corporate culture, is the company to the community Jung very high-quality intangible products.