Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 09-02-2011, 12:19 PM   #1
Thomas083

Default moncler down parka oh, men in high heels!-360234

Several days ago, I watched a TV show, in which the male guest wore a pair of female high heels. I had to admit that he was still handsome in the high heels. From then on, I have been kept on thinking about this issue and I find that nowadays there are more and more men choose to wear high heels, although it is not a great number.
Ziyi Zhang, the Chinese actress,moncler down parka, I sometime noticed that sometimes her boyfriend is taller than her while sometimes he is merely as tall as her. How tall is he on earth? It is hard to answer, but it is obviously that he is a super fan of high heels. it is said that sometimes he ever wears high heels that are higher than his girlfriend's.
Some not-so-tall men choose high heels because they don't want to be embarrassed when they are accompanied by taller women. With the popularity of neutral styles, more and more stars are following this trend. When the stars are only wearing thick heel high heels, the male models on the T-board in Milan are even wearing the thin heel high heels like the female models.
About the phenomenon that men wear high heels, people's reactions are different. Some think it is weird and asinine, because men are supposed to be virile, while wearing high heels makes them appear feminine. Some fashion-spotters think this is a symbol of personality and it is fashionable.
In the past, men could wear high heels as much as they wanted; in fact, high heels were an essential part of the well dressed gentleman's wardrobe. If you happen to be against the idea of men wearing high heels, before objecting it, I suggest that you do some homework and get familiar with the history of high heels. Yes, even Louis XIV wore high heels.
Height has always been considered as the indicator of masculinity. Louis XIV wore high heels because he was very short, why shouldn't the modern men wear high heels? We have come to a paradox. To attract the females, men need to at least appear masculine, so they turn to the high heels to make up for their physiological defect. However, females seem are not taking it. Or we can say most of the public don't accept that.
In the past, men could wear high heels as they want, but times have changed, and fashion revolution, modern women have commandeered high heels and enjoy traipsing about the place, pinching their toes and giving themselves lower back problems as a result. Men who want to wear high heels are often sneered by those women who are not aware that the fact is that they are wearing the high heels that were originally designed for men. What a fashion irony when the cross dressing women mock at the men who want to wear high heels to show their fashion style.
It is brave of the men who wear high heels in public, probably one day they will be considered as a fashion trend pioneer. Probably in the not far future Christian Louboutin will show people its high heels for men.
Men in high heels. What is your opinion?

Sponsored Links