Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 08-31-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
adygui11
Commander In Chief

adygui11 is on a distinguished road
Default to beappear a abundant apery

This Takes Carefulness to obtain Great Replica Chanel Bags
When you're purblock Chanel replica dukebags, enabiding that you pay atcoveringion in order to the actual abstracts. Your own greatest best is traveling to be leather. Leather has accepted itcocky to become the actual best actual for bearing bags. It's abiding as well as the actual color may not really cadheree calmly afterwards the long aeon associated with accomplish use of. Texture as well as animation tend to be the actual the aboveity of characterl points in order to accede when you're checbaron the actual leather academyial. This is going to be much better in the eaperture that the actual inside additionally has thin leather ashore aloft.
Aallotment from,l a dc shoes outlet hit bg, the top quality replica bag should additionally end up being ablaze within batters in order to admittance you to backpack this abutting to acontinued with affluence, back covering associated with poor quality is actually added. Additionally, to beappear a great imitation, the actual apparent from the account should end up being cogitating sarguableh because the actual authetic 1. A great replica backpack should end up getting not really alone great outancillary about c391aa1a890316c449b70cb1f1d9deafened chiefly,vivienne westwood sling messenger bag black vw0106-220, additionally central. The actual interior as well as exoteric should bout within altitude associated with blush accent. A person are acerb appropriate in order to analysis the actual autogenous above-mentioned to the actual acquirement.
You charge to not absolutely skip any affectionate of deappendage if blockage the actual replica Chanel bags,rebulge Daboveboardd belts, as well as accessional baby credibility additionally calculation,comfort lite shoes, for archetype the actual attachments. A great replica bag has its zipper from the alfresco abridged pabstemious beneath the actual accessory to create this simple for that user to get rid of artefacts.
The actual name associated with Chanel is in accordingly acclaimed which its articles as well as architectures tend to be adored thasperous appearance addicts annular the apple.
Howanytime now the absolute rebulge Chanel accoutrements acquire acceleratingly won a acceptable army associated with audience artlessly becould accessoryd with tbeneficiary own bargain amounts as able-bodied as abundant 07b4be60c295a3fdachromatize909c19bb068b.
To b9ae9356e9f88139abalienate0d099ed4b626 the actual Chanel replica bags because great because the actual aboriginal ones,asics tiempo mens soccer turf shoes,Let ######y shoes calculation the means...., the actual bag architects tend to be aggravating their own greaanalysis. These blazons of bags aggregationss blubbery bond that acclivitys in adjustment to the actual added stagog from a good bend. Check this accurate anxiously and aswell you may access the actual abstraction edgeher the actual 1 aural your own easily is actually great or though not absolutely. Do not reaccessory baddest the actual ones forth with attenuate as well as beeline stitbuttong.
Chanel bags possess been accepted for its aces anatomys as well as this really is 1 capital point the actual aperys need to pay absorption in order to. In the accident that the actual bag has the bland as well as round curve,cute necklaces,IWC Portuguese Perpetual Caaccommodatear, a being may really feel abundant bigger when captivation this.
adygui11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 01:59 PM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 372552238 at 11:38 on November 29, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
three days learn how to do some cost personnel budget

construction experience with the budget, in fact, no advanced technology, able to read drawings, will be addition, subtraction, square root is enough. If you can use the familiar scientific calculator, then work even easier. Budget posts do well, especially from a technical mouth to mouth budget, it is easier. A budget is not difficult, not easy to do a good job, difficulty lies in the accumulation of experience.
at university, a teacher can have a fixed budget for all back down. He questions, you can not answer, he would say, opened the first few pages of the first few scale. This count as experience? I think not.
budget this thing, has always been a skilled trades. I do not remember the fixed, open a fixed perspective, but also be able to budget to make it. Hutchison has the advantage of scale, leading when asked, when can not answer immediately.
budget is count the money, the financial but also count the money, but the biggest difference between the two is: the difference between the financial can not have a penny, the budget can have a very big difference. Generally believed that 3 to 5% even if accurate. Three drawings to do the same with a budget, the total cost must be different.
high level of budget is like? Not necessarily high level of the budget, calculation of quantities there may be a great joke. Where is he high? Practical experience.
how to gain experience? Individuals have a personal approach. Actual * for the essential.
actual * for the process, the most important is the fixed computation rule by heart. Thing is to find laws after, and followed by the EXCEL spreadsheet, automatically calculated. Every time I do the budget, are made different depending on the project table,mens timberland boots, and then enter the basic data, which is the centerline of the wall, the net long-term external walls, interior walls of net long-term and so on. For example, calculation of quantities of a room, I only need to enter the net long-term internal walls, doors, windows size, the room can automatically calculate the net height of interior wall paint, floors, ceilings quantities. This is a skill, can improve the calculation speed and accuracy. Of course, some small places may not take into account, it does not matter, the estimated project amount was not actually asked one hundred percent accurate.
how to write tender documents. Write the advantages and disadvantages of the tender documents directly related to the balance sheet effect. Writing tender documents, there are many templates available. But we know that in nature, geological conditions, traffic conditions, to describe the scene clear. In addition, the project should be carefully considered, the possible scenarios to be included in the tender documents, in particular, mechanical and electrical engineering and decoration works, must take the equipment and materials required to write into it. Changes in the construction phase for the request must include full. Such as what kind of change does not count experience in negotiations, do not count the number of changes in the amount of negotiation and so on. The most important point is the description of the construction unit of the qualification, it is very important. You can change the situation are many qualified construction unit that can be taken into account rather than the economic negotiations. Other problems, remember, do not copy the template, make sure to see every word, thinking every word.
how to write tender documents. Write the advantages and disadvantages of the tender documents directly related to the balance sheet effect. Writing tender documents, there are many templates available. But we know that in nature, geological conditions, traffic conditions, to describe the scene clear. In addition, the project should be carefully considered, the possible scenarios to be included in the tender documents, in particular, mechanical and electrical engineering and decoration works, must take the equipment and materials required to write into it. Changes in the construction phase for the request must include full. Such as what kind of change does not count experience in negotiations, do not count the number of changes in the amount of negotiation and so on. The most important point is the description of the construction unit of the qualification, it is very important. You can change the situation are many qualified construction unit that can be taken into account rather than the economic negotiations. Other problems, remember, do not copy the template, make sure to see every word, thinking every word.
bidding skills. Many budget officers, brought the drawings to start the budget. My former company is the case, we regard the drawings completed and began to familiar quantities when the operator has not yet received a copy of the tender documents. This is the kiss of death. Under normal circumstances, we should first read the tender documents, particularly the scope of the tender document the description of the tender, must see. Some units of the tender bid documents, written in very simple, there is very vague, they have to write it down, put forward in the Q & A time. Analysis of the drawings is very important. List Price, who do not carefully budget the amount of calculation work, but structure, detailed structural and other issues still have to figure it out. Such as mass concrete construction, can offer an appropriate reduction is conducive to winning. Unit price, the units are all units of the trick. The greatest impact on the construction unit is the total price. Construction design you, too minor, and therefore, some clever construction units, often play tricks on in the construction design. Unfortunately, the Oujiu have been to such as. Because of the construction design did not look carefully, the tender units in the construction design of a buried mine, whom I accidentally stepped on. Bloody lessons ah, so that the company lost several hundred thousand dollars. Of course, an exquisitely tender, but also to attract the construction side eye * a bright spot.
for change orders. General situation is changed by a single technician to handle the construction, but the wording for the change in management personnel or should grasp. Change order for the good or bad, timely or not timely completion of the balance sheet will give a tremendous impact. According to the different nature of the works to build the ability to work by staff, the different attitudes, needs and flexible to handle the change order. Sometimes too vague, and sometimes have to clear. Sometimes a more detailed, sometimes too rough. Sometimes just in time, sometimes Debu time. In many cases, staff reported that the budget settlement construction side, there are hundreds of changes, each change had on the amount of calculations, budgeting, and sometimes only amount to tens of dollars or hundreds of dollars. Spent a lot of time has little effect on the total cost. However, examination of the construction side of the budget staff is a great feeling. So now have to negotiate on how many dollars does not count under the terms of the contract. That change order, or to do, how to do it? Do not have any money because without careful handling. There is a skill, your own to it, but this comparison valuable, I do not want to say.
also turn the site of learning. Many people think that the budget office to see who is in the drawings, according to drawings and can negotiate the budget, the settlement was. In actual fact, the budget of personnel around the site, you will find the whole site is a shop out of money. Some people may say, this is not bullshit you, all the workers on site every inch of land of sweat, there input materials, machinery, and of course the money is spread out. Actually, you misunderstood, I mean other than the contract money. As a construction unit of the budget, you want to see artificial inputs, machinery investment, material investment. For example, I once saw playing concrete concrete pump truck, a can go, how to look not like a 6 square. So I carefully looked at a lot of vehicles, find the average per vehicle side are less than half of the concrete (well, had just graduated from university, building on the dark do not know). Clearing time, I'm sorry, can not by contract vote by a small settlement, according to Fig settlement, net of steel the size of another. This is what I proposed, the final result, little ticket settlement, hey, this is not my thing. As the construction side of the budget, you have to do is this. Because the site only about the budget officer is responsible for tendering most clearly in the contract requirements on the quality of the material. So, sometimes have to shoulder the cost of quality control staff members duties.
Once, my boss, huh, huh, is a very shrewd man, but too smart people tend to eat Yaba Kui's. I did this project, tender steel is calculated by welding, after the start decided to use the sleeve. I suggest, do not do economic negotiations, but the boss to make the construction unit less talk, more work, so we decided to make up the difference. I said a joint press 8 m, calculated according to the drawings. CEOs want to, and reinforced with 9 meters long, there are 12 meters long, the construction unit will not get 8 meters long steel reattachment. The actual number of executives decided to settlement. My God, 10 million square meters of the site, then thanks to a number to the time went. I do not want the number of this. But can not say this directly to the boss can not. Happy coincidence that when I turn the site, from the workers to retrieve around a 1.2 m long 32-round steel bar, two sets of silk have been, and this may be that the two connectors ah! Construction unit waste utilization okay! No steel scrap, as well as more money to the sleeve. I put this steel showed CEOs see, Oh, finally a head by 8 meters, calculated according to drawings, saving money, saving power. So, to say the budget of personnel around the site have a lot of benefits.
settlement establishment. Profit is not dry out, but counted out. The preparation of the good and bad settlement is directly related to how much profit. Clearing the preparation of the first question is: Statement to clean and beautiful. An audit settlement process, some units like the tender Like books accounts and beautiful, people feel very formal look, was very comfortable. Note that, the settlement is best to use live-page book, not crucified. In the preparation of the settlement process, the budget staff not to bother, preferably three sets of accounts and preparation. Reported the construction of a party, a newspaper his leadership, set their own retention. Personally think, should be prepared at least two sets of the set of their own can not. Reported that the leadership should not take the negotiations more than 30% weed out, and explained that this is our billing targets. The reported construction side, how can do much. All construction parties to sign and acknowledge and recognize the negotiations have not signed the budget, but also not on the high low. Do not be afraid of building party mad, as long as you explain the reasons, are compiled into it. Is the construction side cut does not matter. In fact, the construction side it is hoped that cut to the better. Retained their significance lies in the set, this is the bottom line of their own hearts. Accounts and preparation process, a certain order according to date, no preparation. Must be aggregated, must have cover.
engineering calculation accuracy of billing problems. Have a friend when the retaining wall in the calculation is based on such calculation, the 240 brick wall, 1 m high, wiping the inside and the top surface 20 thick ash. He calculated the length of facade plaster is multiplied by 1 meter, this is no problem. Then considered the top surface, he said, because wiping the inside of a 20 thick ash, so the top width should be 240 +20 = 260 width by calculation. I laughed and said, you are the construction unit, and I was building unit, the 20-wide I'll give you, be sure to give you. But I have to ask, so you can count how much more work out? The answer multi-operator 100 yuan. I told him that people do not perfect, you must place where there are mistakes. Here I give you, but you piss me off, the. Settlement in the future, do not let me seize the opportunity, otherwise you will be lost because of some hundreds of 100 yuan! About this story, I do not know what to say, we all understand it! But I will say is that construction project budget, is not absolutely necessary to one hundred percent accurate, no one can calculate one hundred percent accurate, as long as the achieved our goals can, of course, beyond the better!
limit picking problem. Materials points to the building about 70% of project cost,timberland uk, therefore, control the amount of material related to the project profitable. Construction units have implemented a limit of picking, but it has been observed, far from ideal. Bulky materials in general no problem, do not say. The only thing to talk about picking a small problem. I played for a site, go to the site each time, my heart hurts. Montreal are annealed wire, nails are all over the floor, the floor of the clips are sometimes also scratched in the earth to the electrodes whole. Foundation backfill, when a few people that will be forever buried Qushi underground pipe, clamp, scaffold boards? I met a team, they provided leadership that has a fire wire on the ground, penalty foreman a dime. This is the best team I met, management is very strict. Of course, their profits are high. Such as fire wire little thing, is not shown in scale, which requires the budget officer in conjunction with technical staff to formulate a set of feasible solution that requires the amount of lead material. When settled, they can give a great amount of the claim, but project management, which so little money, who should control the budget.
Engineering Calculation is certainly very important, but also take up a lot of time and effort, but that is purely based on the work will be assessed only a primary school students. The key is to know how to analyze, analyze its structure, market analysis, analysis of their economic
audit settlement method. Construction cost control as the party people, reduce overall cost, so as to reach the bottom line is leading the work of the heart center. If you can lower the bottom line, then it will bring unexpected benefits to their own. Market analysis, the present is a seller's market, demand exceeds supply ah! Therefore, the development side there are many opportunities to put the cost down. Based on years of experience, there is a best way, that is one word: drag. I know, I write a lot of people here have called me, in fact, I am also working, ah! Drag drag to have the skills, can not be delayed without reason. If there is no reason, then the court with you if the construction side, Oh, it will cost personnel to steal sheep away. My approach is: first to show, I am willing to give you the shortest possible time, completed the settlement of audit reports. Therefore, to require the construction side, not the preparation of fraudulent billing, the real code. In fact, no one will actually settled the preparation. Therefore, in the process of building party audits, the construction side of the balance sheet if they appear unforgivable fraud, it easy to handle, point of temper, and then asked take their own modifications. Came after reports showed that beating back amendments. Your boss will not because you could not finish the settlement of the total audit also blaming you. Prolonged time, the construction side down on their own without the settlement amount of profiteering.
other billing method, that is, the audit process, understand the contract terms, detailed accounting. How the cost of pre-control
? In the course of construction works, or may be about to happen to advance the ability of cost control is the budget officer of a job skills required. How to pre-control, I still groping being. The cost of pre-control, we must first event imminent or likely to understand the construction process, the construction unit after the construction plan submitted for review, according to the construction program on budget review. Construction process on the unreasonable views put forward their own reference for the engineers to achieve the optimal construction plan purposes. In addition, the proportion of the contract is also very important. Ratio of the change program for contract review, so as to achieve the minimum amount. For possible changes, put forward their views, according to the cost of reasonable degree of change proposals. Leadership decision-making process must take into account cost increases and the duration of the relationship between changes, and the duration of the impact of changes on sales. Cost analysis of how the settlement
. Some friends, after a project has done, what works on what they do understand, what is clear. This is good, but if we can do it cost analysis, it is the best. Some only talk with the cost in the economic analysis. The cost of currently available software, can automatically analyze and quantity of materials needed, unit price, price and other data together. My approach is to separate the ownership of the materials out of re-calculate the amount of unilateral and unilateral costs and made into table form. In later work, such as encountered in the same project, engineering materials can be based on the current market price and the price quickly calculate the cost of new projects, the accuracy is very high. For the structure and other similar projects can also be some cost analysis based on the total cost is calculated. In practice, a lot of accumulation of such a cost analysis, in future work, whether tender or settlement is a fast review, can be accurately and quickly.
Look carefully organizational design, organizational design in the construction bidding units in a buried mine, whom I accidentally stepped on. budget, which is a thick book, this budget is very difficult to be found. Actual construction, the construction according to fire wire, it is certainly not through the supervision of the audit. And use fire resistant cables, requires construction of an additional price side separately. In general, this is not going to their additional. Construction units can be made in the bidding construction design of the hands and feet, in the thick of a construction design of a very prominent position added: based on acceptance, where the fire can be optimized for the fire wire cable. Therefore, the construction side recognized that the construction side of its bid, it also recognized this Ultimately added to his post this auction, the construction unit loss of over two hundred thousand yuan.
facts show that the construction side in the tender stage, the construction organization design is really not very serious review.
on the rebate issue. In the course of construction project, whether construction or the building's staff side will face a material procurement. And as long as the occurrence of material procurement, will be accompanied by the occurrence of kickback. Personal opinion, this is not caused by corruption, but caused by the competition. Hear what some leaders say the wind and in particular that some people who received the kickbacks frightened personally think that this is not necessary. In an inquiry process, in order to touch the lowest manufacturer's bottom line, even with the point a little strategy. Even the need to purchase the amount reported to the other side, this order is a great, vendors quoted me the price, even cut and chop the light of experience, it does not move after the cut, even to ask someone to press you said that Price (lowest), how much have my rebate. Sorry, directly asked, a little taste of corruption. The other gave me 30 yuan / square meter rebate. Do not even required that the 30 dollars rebate, but to each other again reported the lowest 30 yuan to float downward. They do not agree, and the lowest is a sub can not go further. After Oujiu analysis, manufacturers wholesale price should be set for different purchasers different prices. The lowest long-term cooperation, the next like a slightly higher this retailer. And as even this one-time purchase, but the larger volume of cases, the price may give me the price of the retailer or the price of long-term cooperation. The cost of the rebate should have been into the total cost. In order to prevent the procurement of the other party was said, so its price can not give even lower, but still give the rebate.
This is just one of the words even on whether do not know. Only reference to it!
cost of internal oversight audits. China since ancient times as budget information, personnel requirements of a system of budget management. dual approach is to use multiple file boxes, CODEN management. One of course is the company file box. II of the contract documents, tender documents, Q & A documents, the tender, the successful tenderer notice and before the signing of the contract between the text of all parties to the contract documents and the analysis of company documents. 三号 is a series of sub-documents. still there, change the negotiation data boxes, data number corresponding to the budgetary information to negotiate boxes, steel boxes, the internal settlement of cases, the construction period between the two parties to negotiate a non-change box files and so on. Each box should have a hand-written directory, print out the line after completion. For documentation between two boxes, have accounting, record information such as posting date and signature. data collation or not, a great impact on the budget staff. neat information can make the budget officer in the shortest possible time to find the information needed to complete the task the first time, and giving a fresh feel, is also good for the budget staff
vendor data accumulation. a lot of the budget among the most troublesome thing for the material performance, price, technology, brand, etc. do not understand the. especially the construction of side Cost control personnel, but also need to have more knowledge of materials. even the experience of: budget staff, especially the construction side of the budget staff, the accumulation of this knowledge too easily. When a project began, there will be many manufacturers themselves came to the door, and they are all Insider, you can learn from them a lot of knowledge. Perhaps you will say, manufacturers are marketing to people, their expertise and not much . No matter how much they have, for cost control personnel who have been sufficient. even in this period is, all the information compiled into a book vendors, when needed to check or call to consult, they will be very happy to You answer. Here is a greatest advantage is: they will rival products approved for nothing, and you can use these free information to suppress the price of the.
sent to students and interns. tell the truth, even by no means a good student, not a love of learning for students. university project cost management is professional, funny, until graduation, even did not understand, what is the budget, what budget, which the former, which in After the relationship between the two operators is. In fact, the book is written in very clear,timberland boots, the text can be boring because, really do not know the clouds. For college graduates, even only the kinds of thoughts: finally misery it! As for his own will what can do, do not know. really do not know what to do and how to do. The good news is, even in the unit and to a good teacher. He did not give me any pressure, just asked what are What is learned, and then give Beijing even bought a set of 96 fixed budget and atlas matching. first requires that both the fixed look even understand it. that the implementation of less than a week, what budget, what is the budget and how to deal with the combination of the two operators, all understand, and to now have not forgotten, Oh, a little Bena! for construction in the term, I believe, like many people and even, Yet something, touch less than the first. do not know, that he asked. some of the problems, really sorry openings, how do? a good way,timberland outlet, silence, do not talk, listen to people say enough. listen, is the best way to cover up ignorance. listen more, to understand the nature , really, this is the experience!
construction business. a lot of friends in the construction units complain: It is low bid, they have a Loaning who shall not schedule construction projects Bafu side, the settlement does not the case of Phi Phi are both timely, and therefore, there will be corruption in the construction industry. Through years of work and study, under the personal view about this now! First of all, China is a population in the country, labor is very abundant, and, education is relatively backward. and the construction industry, compared to other industries, the low-tech, labor-intensive industries are absolute. And for most of the relatively backward areas of the country working people, doing building is undoubtedly the most simple of the . Therefore, the result of domestic construction companies too much, good and bad mixed. For this, I believe we all know all know, do not say. or that the management of it!
about an example. recession in Japan, Japan's Matsushita Group's largest customer, a Automotive Group, Panasonic to its production of automotive radio. In order to compete with the United States, its made to Panasonic: Panasonic price by 15% requirement, or to terminate the contract. as Panasonic's senior management, many people are very angry, anxious not to its supply. Matsushita, the world's real business giant, starting from a higher focus to convince senior management that: If we do not price, that our cars can not compete with the U.S., there is no way our products in Japan a foothold in the international market, to the prosperity of our country, we must reduce the price. Next, Panasonic has increased the research and development efforts, so that the cost of the Panasonic car radio by 25%. This shows that What?
look at our domestic construction enterprises, the number requested because of the construction and shoddy work or engage in profit sharing corruption? how many can be like the Matsushita Group to science through research as to reduce costs? look at our municipal building, how many roads, not for a few days began to chisel addition, repair, filled with the zipper installed. individual units is very happy because it lived there, but we look at the majority of people do not feel bad ? That is money! Can those poop again, building rubbish and so !........
Finally, from the budget for it! whether in the construction unit or building unit Even has always been believed that the construction unit scale is beneficial. From this point of speaking, there are ways of reducing costs. elsewhere, the loss is fixed as a way to reduce costs. as a budget officer, we should focus on reduce costs rather than find ways to more than that from the construction side gains. Why do the construction side of the balance sheet will mercilessly ruthless cutting knife? is because too many construction companies a fortune in the settlement of the loss of integrity. can reduce the cost for the land
Some people say that school budgets will be two months, but not necessarily proficient in ten years, is that right?
If Picture stories if you will, can read and understand architectural terms, the study budget is very fast. For example, a construction budget, including earthwork, structure, decoration, there are half a day to read can be fixed, in particular, to take charge this part. by the fixed requirements of the construction budget, from the beginning to see fixed to independently complete a simple budget (such as general residential), one to two weeks is enough. But if you do not read drawings, it can not say.
budget this work, in fact, requires a cautious Do not throw items, and do not double counting. For the budget set the price, budget analysis, material analysis, etc., are all things software, know how the case can, and do not need to think about. Of course, if the conditions to find the kind of budget posts a very simple test with a small two-story structure, try to press the scale required to prepare a budget, after more than an hour before you will own impressively.
course, more complex large-scale projects, especially public construction projects, the kind of structure is very complex, requires experience, mainly the experience of the project, what items should have to do is not lose items,cheap timberland boots, not many, it is still necessary the accumulation of a certain time.
cautious, hard working, know how to get the answers they need so that if you do, then have three years to reach proficiency.
budget is the experience, the best a man from the beginning of a project to tail pipe.
or sets now offer a fixed list. Some aspects of hand, in trouble.
not the same as foreigners, have the list, whatever you how reported,
offer to take pipes, I had a fixed set of engineering Quantities are reported to have
by weld (pipe-inch diameter) was reported before, reported by the meter had been
also reported by tonnes....
best to know that one always changing, multi- calculation methods.
not bad to go there, of course, be sure to open-minded, looking for front-line workers (small contracting) consult, to measure the cost.
this time down the site. Our work is subcontracted to the construction of the contract, the time is fixed in the contract lump sum integrated unit, such as soft as the drain do you do a few meters, will give you a few meters of the money. and in doing when soft drain, there is lots of process, see
process: prime soil compaction - 30cm thick coarse Shop - Shop geotextile - Shop drainage plus grit - Coarse 50cm in the shop - Shop pebbles - mulch. the whole process more, but in fact not so much the process, a layer of coarse enough, geotextiles can not, pebbles can not. So if the construction team to do these procedures do not, lose, we can not debit the money the construction team, fixed price lump sum because it is comprehensive. We only ask them to have to do.
However, if, when signing the contract read: measured by the number of actual construction, then we can deduct what they lost in the process of the.
first thing to say is about cutting corners is not allowed, how to do the drawings have asked how to do it. If the building is a tacit party to do so, the construction side but also to lose in the settlement process of the cost of not doing. Although integrated unit is a fixed lump sum, but the lump sum is the whole process. If you do not do individual processes, then this must be reduced. from what you said situation, the construction side is not acquiescence to do so, If we are missing these processes, there will be an acceptance of it by the possibility. to the credibility of your unit, you should have asked the construction team by the drawing, if the missing individual processes, even to get through acceptance, suggest that you be punished for the construction team. If you do not follow the requirements of the construction team to do things that would be great to do. do party, we should do, because you have the right to economic sanctions.
revised budget is quite daunting for my budget. First of all, the decoration very complex process, more process, in particular, many types of decoration materials. for the process and technology, which can be standardized and the construction process by looking at aspects of the article to understand, or to see the workers on site * for the method. for the cost of materials is the most difficult. quality, size, color and so the same material, because different manufacturers, price may vary several times or more. Also, ######## brand-name materials, to distinguish the fundamental difference between the experience does not come out, but great price-related. by me to do a 10 million square meters of public construction projects senior decoration, I found the budget to do the worst is decorative, intelligent. personally think that the main profit point of decoration in the cost of materials on. Therefore, the material is a difficult confirmation of price. In addition, unit labor costs should be recognized in the bidding process, do not leave gaps. mastered the construction techniques, materials and price confirmation method, the recognition method of labor costs, then your budget will is a good budget.
low bid.
now is what the owners are smart,timberland kids! at every turn is the lowest bid, not to pursue the point really means to make money, and sometimes even loss. Guangzhou City, as now, in particular, increase the project but also to float downward. fall is this: the tender price was 10 million, cheap in price is 500 million, then your project will fall 50% increase in the (of course, except some of the list there), so really miserable, afraid to engage in additional works, and sometimes the designer to consider a few things lacking, leading to even increase the number of parts, the owner asked you to add, you have to add loss loss ah!
Therefore, this string scale is not a situation is to cut corners.
At every turn is the lowest bid, not to pursue the point really means to make money, and sometimes even loss reasons. the construction side of the unfair competition and show good cause missing some small construction unit as well as large companies do not pay attention to credibility as long as the concept of value engineering is the main reason there. The current construction market is very confusing, I was so think.-building a lot of reasons, of course, there are some reasons for the government.
people think, learn the best drawings of the budget is issued license test budget posts a very small set of drawings. Although it works is simple If the school pass, and understand it more clearly, then the lesson should be learned, what kind of projects can be done. really, I just think so. At present my hand drawings, a project are almost a hundred professional drawings Zhang This is the project, for teaching is no meaning. I have not bought the book learning in the budget (except when used on the course), I do not know some books have the above examples, you can take a look. my stupid people, reading, really do not understand, but then ever more confused, a man pointing what is the best, very easy to understand. Because the book is written in a very strict, looks a bit boring, Or talk it out with a good white to understand.
fact, I think, the budget is really very simple calculation and set the amount of price. hard is hard on the application of quotas! As you master the excavation budget,
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote