Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-29-2011, 08:26 AM   #1
wolegequ

Default Love is not a cell phone in your hand

Love, with people from civilization, this thing would tell Road, unknown, a variety of by-product of human civilization together, and no one say anything complicated than this. Love, What is Shane? Only loved hated people have a profound experience it! Bucai as a part of it, also boasted a few thousand on. First of all, love is the heart of both melt together. Speaking of this a little bit iffy, what makes the hearts melt together? View friends around you for the love experience, come to one thing: This is the financial heart of rhinoceros interlinked. That the vernacular, which is to minds think alike. Mr. Amigos stupid ass, and study abroad in South Korea said a little girl, had feelings, they also met. Since the little girl was gone, Mr. schedule stupid ass, and even the little girl's exactly the same. Mr. stupid ass no matter how late at night to sleep, will be in Beijing 4 o'clock wake up, this time in Seoul, Korea time is 5 am, and also the little girl to get up or go to work, or cooking time. Sometimes a little stupid ass barely Mr. you up so early, I followed up so early, sleepy Lanjue are not. Haha. . . . . . Second, love is care about each other. How one cares about law? Bao Dai is not the type of care about it? Of course not, some kind of sick care. The so-called care, is concerned about the other side of the body, attention to other matters of concern. Amigos stupid ass President, under the guidance of the little girl, getting on like a drama, the most interesting is to read a set of 150 Korean TV series, day and night to download, see. Two days and nights without sleep a wink, this is the power of love it. If this spirit to the work, do not want a successful immune. Oh, this is the care. Love is these, but not we use that phone, need each other, to boot; do not need each other, shut down, (even if the boot does not take you over the phone!).
Recently, the "Street net man" picking up trash out of the way to get users Morning praise, but as the true identity of this surface, show the sound began circulating on the Internet. In this regard, bustling chinese lessons shanghai faithful Water Forum has found "rescue" a good place, and medical trade show is followed and the faithful on the altar, discussion of this issue up. But I think that this "show" the voice is no doubt, a show is to look good, for performance, and this means picking up trash, what "performance" is there? So, this child, the more we encourage less questioned, the officials of clean government, to training in shanghai line of business as rapidly developed.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2011, 08:45 AM   #2
ggi33hg1k

First, get some change
brother told me to replace it 50 married 20 rounds of small red envelopes with rmb.
Took to the bank for 1k, sb is extremely bad attitude, said, \ I am very ferocious asked, \ 1k \
sb said, \ br>
Second, why is it called CCB
cheap just go to the hospital next to the line of withdrawals, ATM machine in front of many people,nike air max shoes, everyone in the line up the sun.
But the strange thing is there is only one operating room customers.,
so I went to a window on the length of the staff people that die like a dog to take 800.
that person actually comes out of the ATM to take, I asked him why the card can not be taken at the counter?
5000, he said the following are taken to the ATM machine, saying it was to save time, improve efficiency, diversion, I was on the silly, streaming?
I asked him, now ranked outside the old ATM queue length, there is not a person, which saves what efficiency? Which file
5000 under the provisions can not be taken at the counter? Other banks can!
the dog thing is cheap line file, I said show me! He can not even come out, anyway, is not to take.
queuing outside in the sun I saw people reading newspapers inside look at the S 13 were blowing air conditioning, gas is not one to play, so I decided the whole one for him.
I said yes, then take 5000! When he had finished, the 5000 to me, I got a hundred, that stored 100!
teller machines can not save money, so he do. Waiting for him after finishing the 100 block, let me show the 100,air max sale, that deposit 100!
The dog first thing that you can not keep complete it?
I said I made my own documents provided, you can only save 100, how to, no good? I once put 100, a memory 100.
slowly around the perimeter of a lot of supporters, we say a good!
immediately next to it was also like me to work.
out the last of their leadership, self assertive and said: Do you disrupt the financial order, I call the police..
I said I was saving ah, the bank is not the place to save money? You have documented can not keep a hundred? Show me!
Next to a lot of people support me, loud blame them. What kind of leadership that last
say sorry, in future we will improve the working methods. Convenient for everyone, and so on and so ... ....
When I turned away, told him that now I know why you are building the line, because you're cheap,nike air max sale!
Third, China Merchants Bank **
2 days before I went to China Merchants Bank to take money (for the company taken), the results point are found in counterfeit copy of the 100, because they are learning with a professional accounting firm that occurred prior to Case (made from the bank to pay good money, it was found to have ######## copy), so his special attention. After that, I said to the counter lady: Miss,nike air max, you have this money problem.
Miss: What problem?
I said: ########
Miss: it can not, you left the counter.
I was on fire: your eyes have problems ah? Which your eyes I left the counter now?
So I had an argument with her then, attitudes may be bad friends, as if I deliberately put the money for like, my sharp-tongued ~
I said: Did you experience a problem with copy machine ah ? False alarm is not copied in the past ah? So good, we alarm at
reason ~ not to say that playing 110 ** What ~!
when banks have noisy hubbub of the Governor of the Bank came out ~ ~ do not ask my training and preparation the first time ~
sentence: you leave the counter of the cutting? Leave the counter can not prove it false copy is issued to us! Royal Baltic
I! I was ridiculous to think: he is out to solve the problem it? 2, then do not say put the blame on clean Caesar ~ \ to see how to do it ~
this time Governor of the Bank started a little \ provide a solution.
I was also a drop of gas a little bit dizzy, without thinking: a fine of 10! blurted out ~
Bank: 1 lose 10 it is unlikely, or that it, how to make a fold? forget ~ I thought the results of the last to take the money against the governor and the counter lady said: you better remember this face the future, do not play any \ have illegal operations, often sent to **, the majority of accounts for the relatively large numbers is not easy to find. Finally the grinning President of the door ~
I Yingchu
Fourth, ABC's vip
from a few months ago, Hohhot Agricultural Bank of China put forward a vip window, only for 5w yuan business.
once I would like to take 1w dollars, a small window of the team was the long, vip window empty, I went to the window to do vip,
staff asked me to withdraw, I said to take 1w, she direct that, 5w to small window the following line of business.
I said, I take 6w,
she said, 6w can, give my cash after 6w,
I took 1w, 5w and plug the rest of the back and said: save me 5w.
staff directly fainted .
five, all withdrawals and once in a
ICBC, the Appropriations Party 到账 a 140w, I went to the bank to do section.
the bank because there is no card, I intend to do cards save up the money transfer,
actually the result of staff, says the ID card to copy their copy machine is broken, go to my own copy.
I am furious, and said, well, not saved, 140w all withdrawals !
you our program tonight, tomorrow I'll get!
director of the Bank's business had changed was his face,
then,air max 2009, a little girl smiling and said: You used the ID card, I went to your copy, you wait a while...
ah,air max 2010, then on the balance of psychological feeling...