Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 08-29-2011, 07:08 AM   #1
daniemvtx

Thumbs up Sar/aed

EUROPE Euro Swiss Franc Czech Koruna Danish Krone Pound Sterling Hungarian Forint Icelandic Krona Latvian Lats Lithuanian Litas Norwegian Krone Polish Zloty Romanian Leu Russian Rouble Swedish Krona Ukraine Hryvnia NORTH <a href="http://www.jersey-nhl.com/"><strong>NFL Jerseys Cheap</strong></a> AMERICA Barbadian Dollar Canadian Dollar Jamaican Dollar Mexican Peso Panamanian Balboa United States Dollar ASIA Chinese Yuan Hong Kong Dollar Indonesian Rupiah Indian Rupee Japanese Yen South Korean Won Sri Lankan Rupee Malaysian Ringgit Nepalese Rupee Philippine Peso Pakistani Rupee Singapore Dollar Thai Baht Turkish New Lira Vietnamese Dong Taiwanese Dollar MIDDLE EAST Arab <a href="http://www.jersey-nhl.com/"><strong>NHL Jerseys Cheap</strong></a> Emirates Dirham Bahraini Dinar Israeli Sheqel Jordanian Dinar Kuwaiti Dinar Lebanese Pound Omani Rial Qatari Riyal Saudi Riyal SOUTH AMERICA Argentinian Peso Brazilian Real Chilean Peso Venezuelan Bolivar East Caribbean Dollar Bolivian Boliviano Colombian Peso Uruguayan Peso Peru Nuevo Sol OCEANIA Australian <a href="http://www.jersey-nhl.com/"><strong>Buy NFL Jerseys</strong></a> Dollar New Zealand Dollar AFRICA Egyptian Pound Kenyan Shilling Moroccan Dirham Namibian Dollar Nigerian Naira South African Rand Central African CFA West African CFA

Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2011, 07:11 AM   #2
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

,mulberry bag

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 422578878 at 18:54 on September 5,handbags online, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Categories: funny
published cancel

| Back to logs list
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:04 AM   #3
6ssjh8odf

School students to write on the blackboard teaching students

game

reporter Li Xuemeng

Pingdingshan City, Henan Province, Lushan County, deep in the mountains, there is a less than the small village of 500 people --- Zhao Village Hall Village. In recent years, this remote and backward out of the village has nearly 30 students, in the eyes of the local folks, which is based on one person alone, propped up a school substitute teacher for 30 years Renzong Yu. Renzong Yu suffered childhood polio,true religion straight, the right leg can hardly walk, but he has a disability footer, holding less than 300 yuan monthly salary, in the depths of the mountains with quiet dedication, teaching and educating. Renzong Yu's story touched many people, reporters connect the waist down in the ordinary village teacher, listening to him about her unfortunate life experience and strong ideals and beliefs.
Renzong Yu said, I get out of the ravine, and use my knowledge to help children out of the valley, let them see the outside world more colorful.
on Thursday morning, the reporter called the Renzong Yu's phone, he was correcting papers, he taught the three year total of 21 children had just finished the day before the final exam. And other schools, children will change End papers winter vacation, the successful conclusion of a semester. This was the 60th career Renzong Yu teaching semester. Since graduating from high school began in 1980 as a teacher of Church Village, he has stood on the podium for 30 years.
small village the only one teacher, the only time to positive opportunities missed due to illness, has a monthly income of less than 300 yuan, disability, body falls in the rugged mountain numerous times

Renzong Yu has 47 years of his life almost exclusively associated with a place, that is, Lushan County, Henan Province, Zhao Pingdingshan Village Hall Village. He was born here, graduated from high school and later taught here, in addition to the field medical treatment, almost never left this village deep in the mountains.
Renzong Yu ill-fated childhood, had little time to pass several times, and death. A year old when he contracted polio, and only one leg to walk. Perhaps it is because of mobility,true religion skinny jeans, Ren Zongyu small academic performance has been good, from primary to high school, has been ranked the top three in class. In 1980, Renzong Yu took part in the college entrance examination, but can not be blocked by physical examination at the university door. Village leaders to find him and hope he can ditch school to substitute church. Ren Zongyu not, an agreed down since then became a teacher. In 1982 he once again passed the Private honors teacher appointment card.
because too few students, near the village schools were integrated, Church Village, high school students are placed in four or five kilometers away in the third Zhao Village Primary School. The rest of the preschool and first and second grades to stay in Church Village. Renzong Yu as the only teacher here, he not only give students a language, math, but also on art, music, sports, and moral lessons. His students are usually in the 15-20 or so, this year added together with 21 children,true religion shop, all primary schools in the village hall in a classroom lesson.
from home to school, only a short 500 meters, but Ren Zongyu, the section of track is so long. In this way, he had fallen down numerous times. From Ren Zongyu home to school to go through two rivers. Fortunately, a number of spring and autumn, Renzong Yu moved line for half an hour, basically you can get to school. But winter and summer, each time to go to school, it is a suffering of Renzong Yu. Summer when the water rose, rivers were all drowned in the rocks, wade across the river when the fall in the river almost every day, so he almost always wet clothes; and winter, slippery snow and ice, he can only move forward a little bit of sitting on the floor, no matter how cold the day after to the school he would sweat.
1989 年 Renzong Yu is 26 years old, which at the time of the village, is the absolute older teens. However, due to his leg, no girl will marry him. Parents scrape together some money for him to correct residual Jiangxi Fengcheng legs. Correction is a long process, this time he invited the sick, break a year teaching. But this is interrupted, so he missed the private teacher to positive opportunities. supernumerary back substitute teachers. , is the village people say well I hope I can continue to educate their children. I was almost in tears promised to stay. out of office in part to funding in the form of grants issued to him, a total of 3,500 yuan per year. Holidays, the CDPF, the Education Bureau and other units of .
> Ren Zongyu like brains, very careful, very curious about new things, like studying. He fumbled repair radios, watches, small household appliances for disassembly ease. He once found a boss that is willing to invite him to the county line of appliance repair work, providing thousand dollars per month wages. A student working in the south has also been linked with him, helping him to a local electronics factory workers, income is many times a teacher. The villagers said their teaching well and can not do without their own children; the other hand, to see life, but also because some farmers because there is no culture does make a lot of stupid things, which makes his firm determination to get out of their valley because of disability However, to use their knowledge to help children out of the valley, let them see the outside world more colorful.
30 years, Renzong Yu has taught hundreds of students out of which hundreds of students out of nearly 30 students, of which there are graduate students. Church Village children along the bumpy road out of the ravine and into the Wuhan University, Henan University, Zhengzhou University,levis jeans, and other institutions of higher learning, the teacher never realized the impossible dream. Achievement of these students in early high school course of study and inseparable, but denied that elementary education is a human life, the most important education.
Ren Zongyu all of these students have deep feelings. Students in a tempest champion after graduation from the University of Henan, Zhejiang work. Every time he home, including marriage, the first one to visit them is any teacher. He Renzong Yu said:
Renzong Yu for their lives, and nothing but complaints, he believes he has been very lucky. Teach children their own success achieved, see the outside world, access to a greater knowledge, as they saw the outside world the same. Taught to see the children, watching children Mongolia they never sensible to go to college, or to all sectors of society to do useful things, even more than they themselves go out happy.
teaching is important, educating people is more important; years of practice and explore the unique teaching methods, learning can not sit there and dream, to go to nature to

had left podium, the Ren Zongyu only 17 years old. teachers, especially in the age of enlightenment. I can not say that he is a qualified mentor, but at least I have been trying to do that. I often think that parents give the child to me, that is, handed over their life I, I want to responsible for the children's life. Therefore, teaching them basic cultural knowledge, Ren Zongyu more attention to the child's personality and character training.
teaching practice in the long term, Renzong Yu also summed up a unique teaching method --- double pedagogy.
double teaching, referring to the lack of teaching facilities in backward areas, a classroom with children of different grade class at the same time, the teacher must use special methods to the children classes. Movement with, so that different grades of the children do not affect each other, as far as possible promote each other.
Renzong Yu their love writing, has published a number of then put pen to paper. This stimulated interest in children, greatly improving the students writing performance. curiosity, this approach make the best use to help children improve their understanding of life, observe their lives. also set up a table tennis and other sports facilities. Children need the library, he took his savings to hundreds of years along with shelves of books to move from home to school together. In order to improve teaching standards, educational essays he wrote every day, he accumulated dozens of essays has been, over a million words.
article led to a reasonable notice of the wife, said that physical disability in rural areas is the biggest obstacle to marriage, their marriage has suffered a great setback. I did not expect 35 years old, because a small essay, he harvested a good marriage.
1999, Henan Ren Zongyu the Zhumadian, a 20-year-old girl Xiao-wen to take things to the post office once accidentally saw this article. She was fond of the village, and 30-year-old has not deeply moved by the experience of a family, wrote a letter to the Renzong Yu. After a period of correspondence, the dawn broke through the layers of resistance paper, decided to come Renzong Yu's side, 35 year Renzong Yu, Xiao-wen 15 years younger than him. They now have a 10-year-old daughter. Daughter has become their students, followed Renzong Yu finished in second grade, go to the Township Central Primary School.
Xiaowen arrived, Ren Zongyu a home, but concentrate their energy use in the teaching and learning. Xiaowen notice of management, is also very good, not only outside the house who won all of the job, the teaching of Renzong Yu also helped a lot, she afford the children's music and physical education, in the Ren Zongyu something out of the house, but also make up classes for the children. In Renzong Yu eyes, Xiao-wen is the wife of a stronger, but also quite a character. In her own words, touched by the spirit, so she often said, , in the hills behind the house on the run from the small farms. Renzong Yu Xiao-wen, said:
village who go out almost all teachers of students; people with disabilities also have the ideal of self-esteem, their lives just a little bit with the others; uphold the convictions should be respected in society

villager Wang Chunhuai 6-year-old daughter, along with a teacher who is now on pre-school, followed by his son finish school teacher who admitted to the county after the focus of high school. He was also a student Renzong Yu and his two younger brothers was also a Renzong Yu's students, was an admitted Henan University, Zhengzhou University,true religion bootcut, one admitted.
Wang Chunhuai told reporters that almost all the village people out of any teacher's students, Adults often do not work because of work or at home, a teacher who looked after child care than parents even even better. charity to accept others, His life has been very difficult, before 2000, his salary was only 60 yuan per month, this situation lasted for five or six years; and fiscal 2003 is no longer a private teacher wages, the subsequent three years, Ren Zongyu not received a penny. Many villagers know, to help him harvest, to send food for him, with their own unique way to thank him. the dishes. The villagers see that it is teachers of writing, had not prepared to buy on the two couplets are going to buy; there are no children at home in fact,true religion outlet, the folks at the school will buy a house specifically to Renzong Yu couplet, and thanks for helping me that I to write that in his heart. can not be used other ways to return, I can better teach children about. Why do the villagers do it, do not want to keep me continue to teach their children? think of these I feel like I live there with the others.
and press the call, Renzong Yu's voice has been slow, calm and revealed a firm. He said: nearly 30 college students, graduate students, military medal, can I get a credit. see the children's growth, development, and it is my greatest pride. for holidays, greeting children of all walks of life me, visit me I can not help but fall happy tears of emotion. At the same time, because the love of education, I get a happy, a home, have a daughter, made up of many regrets in my life. people, Renzong Yu and more than normal self-esteem with self-spirit. He mutilated body in the village's decades of dedication quietly doing for the children, and guide the life out of rural children the proper first step. For various reasons, our education today is the lack of resources, distribution is very average, under the conditions of this reality that need Renzong Yu hometown love, love the cause of basic education, rural teachers. In remote mountainous areas, such as Ren Zongyu there are many teachers who simply by virtue of the simple emotions and stick to the ideals behind the podium in the conditions, society should give him more warmth. Keep the faith community who deserve more respect and care. (This photo Jiajun Sheng photo)
Old 08-29-2011, 08:09 AM   #4
sd5hgf8g

Xiu-Lan Zhang and Kong Guiling (right) with her daughter and sisters love the beggar
when I think of it, Zhang Xiulan want to cry.

, to the business, has experienced too many friendly faces. But no matter what the situation, she has not given up the ideal - to do their best to help those in need of help. 28 years, she has funded more than 100 people, to pay nearly 100 million.
She said: always maintained a gentle smile. 15, the reporter saw her,true religions, she was standing open his own cabbages Hong hotel front desk, carrying a block of pork.
she asked the waiter: Her name was not? This thing will happen from time to time, there is always a lot of people quietly brought her bacon, eggs, fresh vegetables, insoles and other sorts of things. At the end of a particularly large number, most are like this, while secretly sent in her absence - they all know, Xiu-Lan Zhang know will never accept the post.
name, many people know, the deepest impression on everyone she was
the year 2000, Xiu-Lan Zhang did a lot of money, time, she and her husband opened a county electrical outlets, a few years, assets reached 100 million. All, unfortunately, started in 2000.

Zhang Xiulan very happy childhood, the family economic conditions are better than his neighbor: years old, 60-year-old neighbor, Zhang Zhengfu sick, no money to buy medicine to eat, Xiu-Lan Zhang from his home to steal a bag of Baogu to sell 1.2 million, to buy medicine Zhang grandfather: , are saying thanks, first time I realized it will help others so much joy his. Do you know who need financial aid, she will do its best to help. Old neighbor Liu Zhuoqing emphysema money for treatment, she asked a friend to drive him to receive YANG Chinese medicine hospital, hospital 9 days, bear all expenses during the period; a bend relatives did not work,levis jeans sale, she arranged for him to eat his package store package live, back wages; fellow Ran Qilu family poverty, afford to send children to school, she regularly send money to him monthly until the child work ... ...

daughter to college, he was with eyes closed Fight ensued, and soon, a loss of electrical outlets, thousands of dollars of debt owed. Overnight, no landed cost of living in a family of three.
2000 by the end of a cadre Youyang tobacco companies to lend her 2 million to help her start over. Xiu-Lan Zhang used the money to open a barber shop, may be less than one year to lose out.
Zhang Xiulan red eyes.
money, she thought of selling the family property, jewelry, furniture, electrical appliances, and later,true religion store, and even sold a bed, sleep on the floor.
even in such conditions, Xiu-Lan Zhang did not interrupt the funding of others. In 2000, she was the daughter of the students on the first day Chen Zhu to his own home, take all her future tuition and living expenses. Her daughter said: sick,true religion straight, mother and mentally ill. In 2005, the father Chen and sick, dying, he clung to the hands of Zhang Xiulan, but could not say a word. Zhang Xiulan understand what he wanted to say:
2006, Chen Zhu admitted to the Qinghai Normal University.
has debt of more than 50,000 yuan Zhang Xiulan and running around looking for tuition for the children. However, before many of my friends have gone away from her, some one is to hang up her voice.
she had to find a funding target. In 1991, she was in this most difficult time financing the 1000 dollars. Finally, lost 50 dollars to her.

find their relatives she may even refuse to lend money to her relatives, said: you.
In this way, in those years, Wang Yuexian Zhang Xiulan always provided free of charge for all the necessary household items. As long as the money, Xiu-Lan Zhang will pay the bill.

day, an old woman went to the barber shop Zhang Xiulan store begging, when informed that no family without relying on the old man when, Xiu-Lan Zhang said to her:

3 times the old one comes after another have not. Six months later, Xiu-Lan Zhang and met for the elderly in the street and asked her why not come and collect the money, the old man said with tears: This sentence was never to Zhang Xiulan warmth: can not help but stand on the street burst out crying. county opened a clothing store, from only gradually out of poverty. This year, she and friends, at the Xinhua bookstore opened a small hotel upstairs, but also in the county opened a barber shop.
faith.
Xiu-Lan Zhang QQ group participated in a caring, through this group, she saw more people in need. Do not put up their own money, she went to department heads to support the unit.
one night in September of this year, Zhang Xiulan the door of a hospital in the county to see a father holding the crutches of a pale girl is crying, standing beside a girl. It turned out the child's mother left home many years ago, the father of Hung Hing West disabilities, the family house also collapsed. Daughter, suffering from acute appendicitis Kong Guiling has been perforated, must immediately surgery, but because of money, the hospital refused to treat.
Zhang Xiulan immediately finding the car to send their children Youyang Hospital of surgery, and raise money for her everywhere, but also to contact the child's James City, Township Central Primary School, please make a dormitory for the school parent Three women live. She also received the Hung Hing West,true religion mens jeans, his eldest daughter, barber shop, Baochibaozhu Let her craft.

the first time from 12 years of age to help others, the 28 years, Xiu-Lan Zhang, She said there is no blood relationship of these people who spend money close to 100 million.
hotel business is not very good, so far, Xiu-Lan Zhang also owes foreign debt more than 40,000 yuan. Some say she was stupid, it was said that she put on a show, no matter what others say, she always believed that one day people will understand her; one day, and she uses her love and sincerity touched everyone: between people is not blackmail, no ########, only kindness and caring,cheap true religion, will be a wonderful world ah! Li Ping