Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-27-2011, 03:43 AM   #1
simonjohn

Default many days to humorous mood slowly getting better

Editor's note: the love of their own, to firmly grasp the bar, happy that their beloved children and all the work to the old! Personnel from the crowded market to suddenly find out has been exhausted, look back to the long queue behind the team like the job the men and women like me, the pressure to survive the hot weather as it breathe. Queued from early morning pushed four candidates in the booth, looked a little early recruitment resume notification is repeated a waiting four hours I stood on the answer, but also how to do but wait.
foot stepping on something, pick up, I saw a plastic ziplock bag, Oh, what sad sack to the information candidates lost, there are diploma and other related documents. Looking back again,maillot de football, around, or who is still full of hope tired or numbness,adidas football, or face streaming with sweat. From the information point of view, the owner is foreign to the city looking for work just graduated female students. Think about the current situation in the city, has been a long time to numb the mind is not the slightest sympathy. Information on my phone number by a telephone call, no answer ... ... Back to the Home Office wake up is the city at dusk, the girl remembered what the day is spent in a mood again call to that Phone ... ...
in the city's most bustling pedestrian street saw that Ming Jiaoqi girl, when I put the information back to her, she would like to say what no one say it. I said do not thank me, I have been unemployed,louboutin, I understand your feelings, the sooner the return to you. For this paper diploma, she said, the family sold all the valuable things, two sisters dropped out at home, overworked father is sick in bed, all the family hopes on just graduated from her. She said she now had no money, can only ask me to thank my drink, if they wish, I hope she find a job in the first month's salary to thank me. Qi handsome face looking at the tears roll down, I silently turned away, the city does not believe in tears, is different please the weak, not weak Qi intuition. Qi
again encountered some sudden, we actually apply for the same company, and left me and her final interview, I do not know why the interview to give the final girl to strangers.
I was sick, a disease that is more than a month,moncler, Qi came to me when the rent the landlord is pressing, and my credit card is overdrawn. Qi advance a month for my rent. She looked haggard and bewildered, I said you had the original is not good, I have a wry smile, said good and bad is relative, first came to this city than the better overnight stop.
Qi bent me to the city's restaurants and hotels in the luxury to not worry about survival now the place we went, we went to a nearby coffee shop, from the afternoon to sit down at dusk. Qi said to flow from small to large tears twice, once to pick me back to the moment of her diploma, one interview, general manager of the opportunity to tell her I asked her for her feelings at that moment. He said that just arrived in the city out of the station who gave only stole 400 yuan, the work in the city for various reasons a relative Youyi pushed her away, she is relying on only a few hundred dollars to buy blood more than just sleeping in the streets ... ... ki in the soft lamp to see her really beautiful, is not that the beauty of the greenhouse has to be the kind of care protection. Qi talked with many, many days to humorous mood slowly getting better, so I have some unexpected shift. But I still do not mention eyebrows.
year I have sung karaoke songs, as did the eyebrow touched the guitar for four years. Qi careful to see the wall of my home at a Muddy dust guitar asked me if I have the opportunity to listen to me sing, she said, always something to learn to give up. I do not know why the coffee onto the stage, next to take the guitar from the drums when my fingers once again draw the notes in the strings, feeling the impact and shock one, is to this song I have won a prestigious college eyebrow love is the last time playing and singing this song for the eyebrow is not touching the guitar later,f50 adizero, and I was good in the other a beautiful girl get from trick again before you buy, looking at the Qi moving soulful eyes, eyebrows as far away as Australia Qi and stop in front of cross-flash in the brain, the heart of the conflict suddenly want the audience to show the hypocrisy of my bad coax constraints to step down to ... ... When I have finished the last note, instant coffee and then solidified into thunderous applause, I looked and saw the dim brow or Qi in to me. You sing good Qi said, I suddenly lost control and hugged Qi Qi Ren tears running down the long black hair fall on the.
coffee came first on the owner of a business card and said, if they wish, as long as I come here every night singing 2 or 3 songs, you can pay me 200 dollars reward. This decision and I'm playing out of food to fall from the sky like a pie, cruel reality hit me across all ... ...
Qi with her beautiful, smart in that multinationals themselves, and not for six months to get a very important position, she was flattered salary income. Most of the salary she returned home. She said how much money is not the most happy, but the disease can be treated by his father, two sisters go to school. In order to save rent, she and I rent a house. Between right and what I and Qi as I like the no grasp of the future.
I did not look for work, in addition to a coffee shop, a pub I find another day with my husky voice and moaning for disease-free survival in the city money and grain. Qi busy, but she will have time to go for a coffee or pub to find a corner unnoticed listen to me sing. She has a sensitive, my voice gave her a feeling of indescribable, it seems that my heart had a untied the knot or to a person. Qi, then touch the sore spot in my heart, I do not know why the guitar would think as long as the embrace of the eyebrow, I think of happy times together with the eyebrow, while the rest can not remember what time and what not to do. That night I was drunk in the mess, Qi a spit.
Qi did not mention the matter later.
Qi live under one roof and really not much time to meet during the day and her work, I sleep at night I go to karaoke bars. Perhaps the reason is living without the law, from time to time I will get sick once, and each Qi is always risked the danger of being demoted dismissal leave with me, that makes me even is guilty, I once took her hand firmly on my chest to say something or want to tell her eyebrow thing, and I did not say it to the end. to the Qi Qi's boss
launched a fierce offensive, this is a successful man, a car, a house, standing, should be the dream of many girls, ki seemed unmoved, sent each time the flower shop Flowers thrown in the trash. Qi Qi's boss as his career as confident, even if only one ten thousandth chance he will not give up people. I have a sense of Qi feeling more and more, I do not know that the feeling is not caused by the illusion of eyebrows. such as smoke-like days gone
, A year and a half has passed, and Qi has always maintained a distance, only the most recent Qi like preoccupied, sometimes a person looking out the window staring blankly. Qi's boss to find impoverished me, ask the only karaoke singing is how I conquered the hearts of Qi, Qi gave him so good man, gave up training to the U.S. headquarters location of the company who came back to sit crush his skull to go, and if I love Qi, Qi pressure should not be given, he said the Chi, he is a loser.
Qi almost irrelevant for me to give up such a good opportunity, this moment my tears eyes. Four years ago, in love with the eyebrow to go to America I did not leave her, she left four years later as I actually stayed on the eyebrow, and who I am, I'm just a vast sea can not find even their own position to disease-free a humble singer, who had been abandoned a beloved woman still in gold across the ocean can be zero at the Advantages and Disadvantages of a man, a company does not have the courage to love cowardly man. I am a person who cramps in the long walk to the road, do not want to go home ... ...
eyebrow at this time came back. I disappeared for three days and returned to the Home Office was actually open, not Chi Mei. Verge I doubt that the time tunnel into the world is alive, Qi has been removed. Mei Mei, or four years ago, she packed into the house four years ago, look, at the moment in front of the number of days and nights of these recurring scene in the dream, but at the moment is really so far away, my heart cool to the extreme, four years my heart disease was actually regret not retain eyebrow. Penetration of eyebrow tears my clothes to my skin, she said four years still can not forget me, let me go with her, I still indifferent, I opened the eyebrow, I'm going to Qi. On the road I met a car accident ... ...
from the bed down to a cane to walk is half a year later, Qi and her boss began preparation for marriage, I do not sad or upset, and my heart some blessing, I have always believed The combination of her boss is the most satisfactory outcome. We can not continue with the leading edge of eyebrow, she has not given up on the other side had set the foundation, I can not find in the city more than his place in another country also can not find a more strange position, she can not tolerate my mind, the Qi. When I make an end to the brow of all, I threw away the crutches dragging the lame bolted together. Eyebrow go quietly when I left a check, that is the karaoke sing-song I used for her college money for compensation. I went on crutches
Qi's home once, her parents hospitality I also saw the return of the wedding photos Qi. Qi Qi's father called to tell me that getting married feel very suddenly, the phone always feel like there is something ... ... ki on the wedding photos look suddenly want me to cry.
returned home from the Chi city, the moment when the train pulls into the site, I would like to leave it wandering the city for 8 years, 4 years ago, lost their eyebrows, 4 years after the loss of Qi, two beautiful good girl I did not grasp, for the love of my life and career and, like I always was a loser.
site when I was out of the dark, they discovered that the Qi stand in the cold, she lost ... ... waiting for her at the station every day, the only train from home, she told me that the most important things on my side, I believe I can help her recover, she said she did not home to return ... ...
cleaned my face, tears Qi, said: . I know I will not let go this time.相关的主题文章:

but because you are in me

who do not want to have a happy family

今夜我心沉寂

NEW YORK — The stock market stabilized Monday as investors looked for cheap stocks after a four-week losing streak.
The Dow Jones industrial average gave up a 200-point rally and was up 45 points by late afternoon. Compared with the wild swings of earlier this month, Monday's trading was relatively calm.
Hewlett-Packard Co. rose 4 percent, the most of the 30 large companies in the Dow Jones industrial average. H-P sank 20 percent on Friday after saying it planned to sell its PC business and stop selling other products.
Bank stocks, which have been clobbered over worries about Europe's debt crisis, took another fall. JPMorgan Chase & Co. dropped 2 percent. Bank of America lost 7 percent, the biggest drop among the 30 Dow companies. Analysts at Wells Fargo cut their price target on the bank's stock, citing fears that the U.S. could slip back into a recession.
Sam Stovall, chief investment strategist at Standard & Poor's equity research, cautioned against reading too much into the market's early jump Monday.
"A two-hour rally isn't enough to change the trend," Stovall said. "It's natural in a declining market to have some days that run counter to the overall trend."
A week ago, the stock market was also in a period of relative calm. By Thursday, bad economic news returned and the Dow fell 419 points.
The S&P 500 index has lost 12 percent this month, putting the broad market measure on course for its worst August since 1998. After falling four weeks in a row, some stocks are appearing too cheap for investors to pass up, Stovall said.
Investors are still worried that the U.S. may fall into another recession. Some hope the Federal Reserve may announce some kind of action to help the economy when it holds its annual retreat in Jackson Hole, Wyo., on Friday. It was at the same conference a year ago that Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke hinted that the central bank would buy Treasury bonds to push interest rates lower.
Stovall thinks some investors are banking on Bernanke offering some soothing words in his speech Friday. "Even if the Fed just lets people know they're not asleep, that would help," he said.
The Dow rose 45 points, or 0.4 percent, to 10,863 in late afternoon trading.
The S&P 500 rose 2 points, or 0.1 percent, to 1,125. It had been up as many as 22 points. The Nasdaq was up 5 points, or 0.2 percent, to 2,347.
The Dow has lost 10 percent this month on signs that the U.S. economy is slowing. Manufacturing dropped sharply last month; there are concerns that consumers will cut back their spending, especially after they've watched stocks plunge; and earlier in August the U.S. government's credit rating was downgraded.
The Chicago Board of Options Exchange's volatility index has soared 68 percent this month. That's a sign investors are anticipating more wide swings in the S&P 500, the index most professional investors use. The index fell nearly 3 percent Monday.
Treasury bond prices and gold have been rising this month as investors seek refuge from the turmoil in stocks. The yield on the 10-year Treasury note dipped below 2 percent last week, a record low. The yield was trading at 2.09 percent Monday afternoon. Yields on bonds fall when demand for them increases.
Gold rose 2 percent to $1,892. Gold has risen 16 percent so far in August.
Eight of the 10 industry groups in the S&P 500 rose. Telecom stocks rose 1 percent, the most of any industry in the index. Boeing Co. rose 1.8 percent after Britain's Royal Air Force said it would buy 14 Chinook helicopters for $1.6 billion.
Lowe's Cos. rose 1.5 percent. The home improvement retailer said it will buy back up to $5 billion stock over the next two to three years. Last week, Lowe's lowered its sales forecast for the second half of the year as shoppers grow more worried about the economy.
Stocks have fallen for each of the past four weeks on worries that the U.S. might enter another recession. The S&P 500 index lost 4.7 percent last week. The sharpest drops came Thursday with news of weaker manufacturing in the mid-Atlantic states and an increase in the number of people who applied for unemployment benefits.
No major economic reports are due out Monday. Later in the week, traders will be sorting through figures on new home sales, chain store sales, durable goods orders and weekly claims for unemployment benefits to see if another recession could be on the way. The government will also release revised figures for second-quarter economic growth Friday. Another significant revision downward could alarm investors.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2011, 04:20 AM   #2
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road

,replica christian louboutin

| Back to logs list

3198618 2009 年 11 月 15 日 05:53 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
?? fool down?? ㄖ,christian louboutin boots, to be Curcuma??? from ?..,christian louboutin heels!

published cancel

| Back to logs list
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote