Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-26-2011, 04:04 AM   #1
lorifpsihe

Thumbs up Good girls go bad with Been D ... - Welcom to Alter Bagua | Alter八卦

Let’s continue last week’s topic and dig a bit deeper into the Belgian ‘thing’. Today, I’d like you to meet Stephanie, a talented Belgium girl, the designer who stands behind our favorite leggings brand – Been by D’Heygere.   让我们继*上周的话题,让我们一点 去了解,去认识这个不一般的“比利时 “。今天,我想介绍Stephaine给*们认识 她是一个极具天赋的女*,她就是大 *紧身贴腿裤品牌Been byD’Heygere背后的的设计师。     I’d read her biography and I was so impressed that I decided to share a bit of it with you.   读了她的*记之后,我发现我必须要 大家一起分享她的故事。     Stephanie graduated in the master degree of Royal Academy of Fine arts, Fashion Department, Antwerp, in the same time being a coach purses graduate student of the balcher degree. Shortly after that she worked for Jeremy Scott and Zac Posen, Peter Jensen and Jean-Charles de Castelbajac.   Stephanie毕业于皇家美术*院时尚系, 同时取得了硕士和*士*位。毕业后 她为Jeremy Scott ,Zac Posen, Peter Jensen 以及Jean-Charles de Castelbajac工作过。     Her Master Degree collection was called “Humanimalus”, which is the meaning of mixing human being with animals. Below you can see few sketches and the final result. There’s no surprise that she got an opportunity to work with the brightest people in the business just after her graduation – her first work is just brilliant!     她的硕士毕业作品取名为“Humanimals”,意 是人和动物的混合体。*可以在下面 手绘图*看到她想表达的意思和效果 所以她能在毕业后最*时间内为最有 气的人工作,不会是难以想象的事情 ,*为她真的太有才气了。     Stephanie’s drawings for her master collection “Humanimalus”           “Been coach bags by D’heygere” is a name of a brand created by Stephanie, and if you are wondering what is the coach outlet online reason for this name, I am ready to explain – “Been” means leg in Flemish and “D’heygere” is the surname of designer.   Stephanie创建了“Been by D’heygere”这个品牌,如果*弄不明白为 么会取这个名*,那么我想可以这* 来解释,”Been”在芬兰*里面是腿的意 ,而“D’heygere”是设计师的姓。         The line is all about prints, with last season focused on enlarged exotic fruit prints – pineapples, banana skins, water melon and sharlyn melon, matching with neon zippers and nylon fabric.   这个系列基本上都是展示这不同的印 ,上一*基本上着重表现水果的印花 像*萝,黄西瓜,西瓜,香蕉皮,再 *上大条的拉链和运用尼龙面料。         For F/W2011 Stephanie amplify the legwear collection with long pencil skirts, sleeved bodies and cute little gloves. The skirt is definitely my favorite peak, I literally fell in love with it at the first sight.   2011秋冬系列*,Stephanie用长铅笔裙, 袖的连体衣和可手套的设计为腿部系 列增添了绝对的亮点。紧身长裙绝对 我最看得上眼的一个设计,可以说是 一眼看到它时就爱上了它。     4 Air Jordan 23 Shoes For Sale , very happy | Favorite shoes new bold prints are inspired by the forest and I can tell you straight away that they will immediately put you in a funky, autumn atmosphere. All you have to do is mix and match it with basic jersey top and you look outstanding during the day, then pull a zipper a bit up and rock the party at night.   4个全新而且勇敢的印花设计的灵感来 于森林里面的*木,告诉*吧,只要 *已穿上它,立马*的身体里面就充 了秋天搞怪的气息。要*配这个具有 气的裙*,只需要混*基本的宽松上 衣,那么*就会看起来*比的出众, 要在晚上的派对里面惊艳全场的话, 简单,把拉链稍稍往上拉高,至于拉 高多少,*自己来决定吧!   Both collections are waiting for you at Alter! 2个系列均在Alter有售!                  

Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 06:26 AM   #2
djd7wyut

,air force 1

|返回日志列表

592149 2011年02月02日 01:23 浏览(loading...) 评论(4) 分类:个人日记

玩我捏J8,ナイキ エアフォースワン,,,1600 一个小时,ナイキ エアフォース1,,我日你妈捏血水,ナイキ エアフォース!!

发表 撤消

|返回日志列表