Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-26-2011, 03:33 AM   #1
lisahguvzi

Thumbs up Truth Of Paul Vs. Obama Poll By Rasmussen | Liberty Reborn

Well, the Paulbots, the blind loyalists to Congressman Ron Paul who support his brand of dangerous isolationism and refuse to see how non-libertarian he is at times, are nothing if not persistent. Yesterday Rasmussen released a poll which every Ron Paul supporter which reads my blog was quick to swarm me with as well as provide their own commentary, non-biased of course he said sarcastically, about. Here are some of those comments: “See! See! You won’t report this because it means Ron Paul CAN win!” – Bill Richards, Ron Paul supporter “You people tell us that Ron Paul is unelectable! But this poll proves otherwise! Will you report the truth?” – Maureen F., Ron Paul supporter “You’re (sic) days are numbered as a member of the NEOCON conspiracy that is ruining America! RON PAUL CAN WIN <a href="http://www.newpolostore.com/products_new.html"><strong>ralph lauren sale</strong></a> AND THIS POLL PROVES IT! You’re (sic) eveil (sic) NEOCON JEW MASTERS WILL FALL IN 2012!” – S.A., Ron Paul supporter That is just three of the nearly three hundred emails I currently have in my mailbox. To be honest I am not going to read anymore of them because they are repetitive. But in case you have not seen it, here is the results of the poll these hyperactive Paulbots are giddy about. Texas Republican Congressman Ron Paul earns 38% of the vote to President Obama's 39% in the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters. Fourteen percent (14%) like some other candidate, and eight percent (8%) remain undecided. Wow. Ron Paul gets 38% of the vote! <a href="http://www.newpolostore.com/ralph-lauren-mens-polo-shirts-c-2.html"><strong>ralph lauren shirts</strong></a> Stop the presses! Why that is only 13% shy of a majority! You also mean that Ron Paul manages to trail President Obama, whose own constituency is abandoning him left and right to the point where his “strongly support” numbers are just 19%, by just 1%? You mean that Ron Paul is just 1% behind an outright Marxist? Holy freaking cow! No, not really. I am not that amazed. You could put a ham sandwich against President Obama and it would get 30 to 40 percent of the vote. Ron Paul getting 38% is hardly much to get excited about realizing this considering there are a lot of blind partisans in the GOP who will vote for whomever the GOP nominee is, no matter how bad. Witness John McCain’s vote total in 2008 for example. The majority of GOP voters moaned endlessly about him but when it came time to crack the whip most of that majority fell in line and pulled the lever next to him name. Also, I would like to point out to you Ron Paul supporters who send me hate mail e every day because I have been very public in my criticism of Congressman Paul because of his foreign policy ineptitude and blame America first rhetoric and because said I will not support him for President that I think Ron Paul is a pretty good Congressman as far as it goes. Well, except for his hypocrisy on earmarks and some of his very non-libertarian stances <a href="http://www.newpolostore.com/ralph-lauren-mens-sweaters-c-6.html"><strong>ralph lauren men</strong></a> on issues. All of these I have spelled out before and not discussing again at this time. He is a pretty good Congressman because when it comes to domestic fiscal issues he has been a fairly sound voice of reason. But while a Congressman he is but one vote among many when it comes to foreign policy which keeps his lunacy on the topic well in check. Unfortunately liberal lunacy on foreign policy has not been kept in as much of a check. And of course there are a lot of things that I agree with Mr. Paul on such as the American military being far too involved in too many places where it should not. But I again say that the man would make a horrid President because of his foreign policy ineptitude. That is why I will not vote <a href="http://metaverse.stanford.edu/live-video-stream#comment-39204"><strong>Blogs ยป Big Game Fresno</strong></a> for him. I know that irks many of you Paulbots. But from other polls I have seen, many of you are adamant that if Ron Paul is not the GOP’s nominee you will not vote for anyone else in the field either. So, the way I see it, I am just adopting you own philosophy against you.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 03:43 AM   #2
hijk836

Unhappy we make

we make one in wow gold New Paradise?"The Eagle cheap wow gold castrated die scholar guidance buy wow gold during the incoming system Baseball Jerseys meeting to allow a runty zoo at the Cheap MLB jerseys line of Sherwood Wood.Richard worked.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:31 AM   #3
gy1dgf1og

For once I think I should write about
to pay homage to my early once, the world gradually slowed down the pace, but I already feel the unfamiliar. Dongsheng sun still goes down, the earth still spring,timberland kids, known or unknown people still laugh Fengqing thin clouds, I walk the path once, where the grass began to go mad, I appreciate the scenery once, but it is deserted into the head I stepped on some cream white sand, but never found again fingers quicksand of the heart, only to see the pale and covered the whole winter term of the fragmentation of snow. Yes ah,timberland boots, unwittingly, only myself, Lengnuanzizhi, joy,timberland outlet, self-entertainment, too many people have changed, then the situation has become a pan, even afford the years of ridicule.
life a dream, alone on invitation of Jiang. Searching than the beautiful, cold, miserable years of either a cooling off the bottom of my heart increasingly dry. Loneliness is gripping, gone over the tears from the facial features, smoke Ai Ai, the years of being indifferent. Accustomed to the dark, quiet to the extreme, and have actually had no terror; used alone, the faint feeling lonely mood conceal War; used to recall, he was infected with Frost Love of Things Past; used to smile, to discuss access to God my pride. Ran Ran a decade,timberland boots sale, but is not limited to lost South River hazy, red Russell forgotten is not limited to accounts, new smile wild old man died. Heart was caught, and mortal beings, Red Dust, a mass side, one thousand one, golden, but died the cycle of rebirth. Into the reef in which I alone, have pity pity pity the world who, until the sea Morita.
fleeting
on lonely landscape, and then see the chaos of the universe is many piles of points, innocent days, and the light flowing, saw sunset Xiao Ya, the vast world, millions of years, left all that? A stream that the saying: lost time is never around the clock. If the world vast, chaotic Qiong Yu, who also I have a clear and bright?
landed on the rock history, elegant engraved life to death, the rise and fall. Are undergoing the heart to appreciate life, all the characters live, after years of riding,timberland boots uk, but silent biography. Had forgotten who said it was no joy of life and death. Away from the desire, away from the crowd, ran aground off fingertips Nagisa's heart.
less heart, I think,cheap timberland boots, without a share of heart, Fengqing clouds are feeling a bit like a beast. Lost much of my heart, hustle and bustle of the carnival and then only if a person drinking alone lonely, lost much of my heart, nothing good has nothing to do around ugly things, they will just turn black and white silent film with fleeting. Want to listen to listen to the first】 【fleeting,
some things about the fate
implicated together by fate, then it is a tragedy, but only a touch of sadness scattered, under which is carved into the heart of the injuries sad. That is not the end of the end, there is no lingering on how beautiful life and death, but only in that particular youth, under the specific Love ripples Yang Qi, which was finally free from the no. After Fengqing thin clouds, but the time it opened a layer of gauze, the truth will allow youth to the heart of pure sour thrown. You said, for her, possessed by the Devil. I smile, and obviously want to smile, and exudes just regret. Dying in the Sheng flower season, who knows it? Xu is the love of Sheque the day, the promise is exhorted to forget the water, the promise is captures in the force is near Dai temples, after all, is fallen. Lu Li Zhong Xiao
whom the wind, in the end of that quiet once the Iraqis shallow man shallow yellow of that woman in the mirror. Is to them, somewhere, has been implicated indescribable fate, or hi, or sad, the end is a soft heart. Who affirmed the I noncommittal, always wanted a kind of beautiful message of hope, clouds of Reminiscence in the past.
on
about fleeting, Xu Xu Miao Miao lost that childish, is related to live up to commitments.
about fate, female children should laugh a little melancholy, is about the beautiful vows.
the many, and I ramble like a festival in another ceremony held hesitant. Growth is not the number of days, but in the accumulation of Love epitaph of a transient preamble, perhaps, time to select only the most dense of those What can Lesser of it? We have all lost before, we are sorry too, we all learn to say goodbye too seriously, tomorrow is another