Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 08-25-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
skyccnicke
Brigadier General

skyccnicke is on a distinguished road
Default 两只李子

两只李子 ◇ 单明然 院墙下,猪圈边,有一株年龄与我相仿的李子树。刚上小学那年,它结过一次。枝叶繁茂、果实累累。夏日黄昏, 奶奶搂着我,把洗净的李子送到我嘴边。一口咬下去,果汁四溅,又酸又甜。几只李子下肚
推荐阅读 
荷美姿
吃避孕药导致月经紊乱 吃伟哥有依赖性吗 预激综合症咨询 维生素E有何作用
院墙下,猪圈边,有一株年龄与我相仿的李子树。刚上小学那年,它结过一次。枝叶繁茂、果实累累。夏日黄昏, 奶奶搂着我,把洗净的李子送到我嘴边。一口咬下去,果汁四溅,又酸又甜。几只李子下肚,满肚甜 水横流,光波炉厂家
不知为什么,这棵李子从那以后再也没挂过果。一转眼,我该初中毕业了,恰逢学校打派仗,我便整日在家杂耍。 割草、摸鱼、捉知了、看书。邻家借给我秘藏的封神榜、隋唐英雄传之类的小说,打发了不少无聊时光。但我却意 外地发现,李树又挂果了!粉红色的花瓣落尽之后,出现了一粒粒绿宝石般晶莹剔透的小球球。春尽夏来,小球球 日日见长。夏日炎炎时,一个个鸡蛋大小的李子慢慢变了颜色。朝阳一面,红得发紫,背阴一面,绿中泛白;又过 了一些日子,表面出现了匀称的裂痕,李子熟了!
奶奶已经抱不动我,奶奶的脸上爬满了李子裂痕般的皱纹。我搂着奶奶数着满树成熟的李子,数着奶奶脸上的皱纹 ,想象着用李汁涂平这些沟沟坎坎,水宜生s520
谁知,怎么也想象不到的事情发生了。一夜小雨过后,满树李子不翼而飞,不知是哪个野小子把我就要到嘴的美味 几乎偷光。李子树下枝叶遍地,没拿走的李子被踩得目不忍睹。我气得一屁股坐在地上,连哭的力气也没有了。奶 奶叹口气,摇摇头,“瓜桃李枣,见面就扰。小孩子,不算偷,只当今年又没结吧”。
劫后李树,没精打彩,所剩无几的几个李子,两天曝晒之后,三三两两软绵绵地掉了下来,成了小鸡的美食。唯有 两只挤在一起,娇艳如故,独占树头,旁边便是一个碗口大小的马蜂窝。蜂窝上蜂头攒动,数不清的马蜂们在骄阳 下穿梭忙碌,偶尔也有两只停在李子上小憩。
我一天数次在李树下仰望。蜂窝边的两只李子,令我魂牵梦绕。不是说“撩蜂蜇眼”么?我摘我的李子,与蜂何干 ?这些马蜂,从垒窝那天起,我就发现了,它们的窝一天天长大,我没动过它一个指头,也称和睦相处了,我今不 动它窝,只要李子,它又为什么要蜇我呢?盘算再三,我决定把这两只李子摘下来,否则,谁知道这棵李树哪年才 能挂果,光波炉的危害
大约在果树遭劫的第五天下午,夕阳西下,落日的余晖把家西三十米处的大塘照得浮光耀金。我慢慢地爬上李树。 向那两只令我燥动不安的李子靠近。马蜂似乎并不理会,蜂窝上照样热热闹闹。我屏住气,把手伸向一支李子,轻 轻地、慢慢的拧,却怎么也拧不动。不一会汗水顺着我的头发流了下来,流到了我的眼里,飞来飞去的马蜂偶尔碰 到我的身上,令我毛骨悚然。我按捺不住,抓住李子使劲一拽,“嗡……”!数不 清的马蜂倾巢出动,蜂拥而上,我闯进了人间地狱。浑身上下到处都是马蜂,疼得刻骨,麻得钻心。我躲闪不及, 一下子从近丈高的树上摔了下来。我直奔水塘,一头钻进水里,来了一个大憋气。等我浮出水面,马蜂的尸体漂了 一大片。我的头上、身上,凡是裸露的地方迅速肿胀,眼成了一条线。结果我在村里的卫生室挂了整整一夜水。奶 奶的哭泣、妈妈的唠叨,在我耳边化作一片蜂鸣。
身上的蜂毒日渐消退,光波炉和微波炉的区别,心中的怒火与时俱增。几天之后,又是黄昏。一场暴雨过后,满眼绿肥红瘦。马蜂儿齐聚蜂巢,那最后一只李子 身上淌着黄水,摇摇欲坠。我找来一根长约丈余的向日葵杆,用一块烂棉花紧紧地缠住杆头,奶奶小油灯里的煤油 被我倒个精光。天一擦黑,我点燃棉花,树起火把,对准蜂巢,只听得噼噼叭叭,,群蜂落地,再使一把劲,窝巢 颓然落下,白色的肉蜂摔得满地都是。我恨犹未解,拿起木锨一阵猛砸。顷刻之间,一窝马蜂全军覆没,而那只腐 烂的李子,则成了蜂们的殉葬品。
几十年过去了,奶奶早已作古,李树也化作灶里柴火,但那两只李子引起的人蜂大战场景却时常在脑际徘徊。细细 想来,很是愧疚。先是保卫家园的蜂儿们英勇献身,后是无辜者被满门抄斩。马蜂虽小,毕竟也是生灵。天真的少 年啊,这一切到底是为什么?
(责任编辑:管理员)------分隔线----------------------------上一篇:尼加拉瓜湖下一篇:
skyccnicke is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 09:50 AM   #2
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

Failures? Failure is not succeeded yet. What is success? Success is that we can look back overlooking the rocky twists and turns. There are so many can not, are incredibly along. Challenge once again, why not again? Bright sunny skies, is pleasant to enjoy. Sandwiched in the rain shadow of the snow where you can find the same direction.
sorry for in life there are countless times, thinking that their world is really coming to an end, the happiness of others is a way for their own tragic irony, as well as depression accompanied by tears, have questioned why I was not a mistake existence. Read over the rolls, no I'm looking for answers, through sea, but not I want to encounter familiar with, across the vast, which is my one star flashing?
reality never locked the door, the door is a vast land, full of dazzle and confusion landscape, there is no fairy tale of the devil guards, but it has the cute fairy waved in frequently. But it's taken the step,timberland boots, but it is so difficult. Dreams to walk in the ends of the earth, wake up only to find still in situ. No one in the limit, no one in the intervention, but in habits behave.
willing the mediocre, immersed in the trivial, in the grumbling, in the hope of waiting, the lonely little time, to then flow away. Those negative eyeing never stopped watching, waiting to be I fell to the ground. Did not disappear from the life of the ordinary in the nourishing me, are constantly sliced ax me, remove the inner paranoia branches and leaves on germination.
Cry in the violent wind and rain and lightning, I was never a white Mercedes-Benz unruly horse horses roar, angry neighing trampled in front of the absurdity of the lie and contempt. I've never been, through Yin and Yang Xiao Sun and the Moon, to avoid the death Nobu, you can escape the cycle of years, and even through time and space of that one. Although also desire to have extraordinary, although at the moment to go beyond myself.
boundless side of the future, in frustration, he may also have made me feel depressed, tired of walking has become increasingly heavy. Entangled in the hopeless and walking, singing sentimental songs in sadness over and over again indulge himself. The midnight streets, entertainment places, the mentality of endless wandering in the dark, away from the heart again and again,timberland outlet, lost in the wilderness in the self.
view can not help but look back through all the days and nights,mens timberland boots, can I look forward to the nameless have had touched those things in the missing years, have noticed, I yearn for the stunning scenery. Who Nianzhuan sleep, for whom dreams Lethal pull, and for whom unforgettable, the road trip at the time, all the way to the muddy Tangzhuo yesterday the clouds and the pain is gone, if not augmented complement the dream. Who I
not fix the wrong track, which twists and turns, once passed will become history. Years time and time again against me, I will be trampled mercilessly laugh at me,cheap timberland boots, how many tears of grievances under reflux. But when I got up, patted the soil body, the original is not dead, but also self-deprecating, but also sad,timberland uk, but also smile. So from the depths of years, from the depths of the fog came out.
years have never been defeated,timberland boots uk, defeated by time, but my weakness, but I was taken away years of the tender. I do not have more powerful, has become stronger. Years, can take away memories of youth can take time, you can take it only has the appearance of China, you can take away my life, I rely on this earthly journey. But not take you, growing up in the vicissitudes of life and suffering of the soul.
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote