Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 08-24-2011, 03:13 AM   #1
v5440479
General

v5440479 is on a distinguished road
Default diesel store paris sco ypz bttq wtq

当前,职业道德建设面临着较为严峻的挑战,如执法部门中知法犯法、执法犯法的情况屡有发生;党政机关干部队 伍中权钱交易,贪赃枉法屡有曝光;生产经营中假冒伪劣、坑蒙拐骗相当普遍等等,导致大众对社会的信赖度下降 ,影响到经济的发展。市场经济是利益经济、法制经济,同时也是道德经济,加强职业道德建设,既是精神文明建设的需要,也是物质文明建 设的需要,如何加强职业道德建设,当前显得尤为重要而迫切,这也是一个正在探索、实践的问题。本文拟就如何 加强职业道德建设,谈一点个人的想法。
  A、道德塑造——构建各行各业的职业道德规范
不同的职业各有其特点,但可以提炼出其共性的东西,这就是基本的职业道德规范,市场经济条件下,基本的职业道德规范包括:敬业乐业、忠于职守;服务群众、奉献社会;刻苦钻研、精益求精;遵纪守法、团结协作;艰苦创业、勇于开拓等。同时为适应各行各业的职 业特殊性,还必须构建具有本行业特色的职业道德规范,如教师应有教师的职业道德:为人师表,悔人不倦;为官 有为官的职业道德:清正廉洁、服务人民;医生有医生的职业道德:救死扶伤等等。中国几千年的文明史中,民族传统道德之所以能起到巨大的作用,首先是因为它有纲、有常、有目、有具体的道德规范要求。而对职业道德规范的构 造,还没有引起我们足够的重视,其滞后性是显而易见的。特别是由于社会的发展进步,经济体制的变革转轨,原有的职业道德已经有相当地不适应,新的职业道德规范如不及时确立,就会形成道德真空而使人无 所适从,所以,当前职业道德规范的构建这一任务显得尤为紧迫。职业道德规范应如何塑造?党的十四届六中全会 关于社会主义精神文明建设的决议构建了我国社会主义道德建设的基本框架,我们应以此为总的原则,适应社会主义市场经济的 要求,根据自身行业的特点来进行职业道德规范的塑造。
  a.在批判与继承、批判与借鉴的基础上加以塑造
一定的社会经济形式总有一定的道德准则与之相配套,而社会主义市场经济是前无古人的事业,所以职业道德塑造的任务尤其重要 。然而,塑造是无法凭空而造的,这就需要继承与借鉴:一是继承中国传统的职业道德的精华,不断推陈出新,把 它嫁接到社会主义市场经济中来,如传统道德中的礼、义、信,可以延伸到各行业中来,还有目前大力宣传的勤政 廉政的政德、童叟无欺的商德等等传统的职业道德至今仍有积极意义。北京同仁堂药房至今已有10 0多年历史, 其之所以历经百年而不倒且规模越来越大,很重要的一个原因是他们塑造了自己的职业道德:修合无人晓,存心有 天知。。坚持360 味药,味味正宗;180道关,层层把严,其职业道德建设对我们不无启迪。 另外还有中国几十年社会主义建设中所形成的职业道德,尽管带有计划经济的烙印,但也积淀了不少优秀的职业道 德规范,tory burch outlet,这些优秀的职业道德规范,以爱国主义、社会主义、集体主义为核心,仍然是今天职业道德建设重中之重的问题 ,应该使其在市场经济条件下焕发生机活力。
二是借鉴西方职业道德的精华,herve leger skirts。社会主义市场经济也不能摆脱市场经济的一些共性,西方市场经济已有数百年历史,发展到今天,应该说他们对 市场的认识更全面、更深刻,并且逐渐形成了相应的职业道德规范,如遵纪守法、公平竞争、信誉至上、效率优先 等,西方的这些职业道德源于市场经济,也具有操作性,以此为起点吸收借鉴应是可行的,同时不断向更高的方向 提升,形成社会主义的职业道德。
  b.在实践的基础上加以提炼
社会主义市场经济有市场经济的共性,也有社会主义的个性,所以必须在借鉴的基础上加以创新,在实践的基础上 加以提炼。这个实践,就是社会主义市场经济的实践,就是中国特色社会主义的实践,就是各行各业的实践。提炼 也很重要,提炼就是要精,要提炼出其实质来,北京同仁堂的职业道德,只有八个字,但却是制药企业的实质。如果提而不炼,规范要求一大堆,难记难遵守,往往成为墙上的一纸空文。所以各行各业应结合本职实践 提炼出本行本业职业道德的实质来。
  B、教育普及——内化各行各业的职业道德规范
道德是一种自律。塑造了职业道德规范,如何使其深入人心,让每个从业人员深入领会、切实掌握、牢记心头、贯 彻落实、内化为每个从业人员的基本素质并在实际行动中体现出来?良好的职业习惯不可能自发产生,这就需要加强教育,而如何教育,则是我们应着重探 讨的问题。教育的方法各有不同,主要看教育效果,而我们现在的职工教育传统的思路和方式尚未彻底改观,内容 上往往重大轻小,重硬轻软,形式上呆板,往往难以取得良好的效果。职业道德教育,可以试尝以下各种办法:
  a.以灌输为途径的强化式教育
在职业道德教育中,灌输仍是一条重要途径,特别是对新的从业人员来讲,首先就是要灌输,让他掌握这个行业的 基本职业道德要求,而对已从业人员来讲,还需不断地灌输。上岗培训中,除了业务培训外,思想道德教育中重要的一项内容就是职业道德教育,并在今后的岗位培训中不断反复强调,反复灌输。如日本的松下电器公司,每年都要对职工进行培训,培训的首要内容是“松下纲领”、“松下精神”,他们有一句名言: 先生产先进的松下人,才能生产高质量的松下电器。社会主义企业要在激烈的市场竞争中立于不败之地,生产高品 质的产品,提供高质量的服务,首先要有高素质的人,加强职业道德的教育、灌输,是提高职工素质 的重要方面。
  b.以典型引路的示范式教育
榜样的力量是无穷的,我们国家树立了徐虎、李素丽等爱岗敬业的典型,正是为了起到一种职业道德榜样示范的作用,以达到教育的目的。具体在 各行各业各部门,这个榜样典型,首先应该是领导,领导自身应该是遵守职业道德的典型、表率,身教重于言教, 教育要靠真理的力量,也要靠人格的力量,所以,领导者的职业道德建设是整个职业道德建设的切入点、突破口, 职业道德是教育人的工作,更是领导者身体力行的示范和引导工作,领导者要身先士卒,处处起模范带头作用,说 得在理,做得实在,要求群众做到的,自己首先要做到,不允许群众做的,自己带头不做,air jordan high heels,这样才能增加教育的说服力、影响力,真正收到教育的成效。所以,加强职业道德教育,首先领导要塑造自己的 形象,增强自身的人格力量。
其次是注重发现、培养、宣传本行业、本部门职业道德的先进典型,用他们的先进事迹、高尚情操来教育职工,使 大家学有榜样,赶有目标,形成一种人人遵守职业道德的好风气。光荣榜、广播室、厂报、黑板报等,都是宣传典 型人物、典型事迹的重要阵地,评比先进、表扬奖励等,diesel store paris,是树立典型的重要方式。
  c.以活动为载体的渗透式教育
为使职业道德教育取得良好的效果,还可以把职业道德教育融合到职业的各种活动中去,如生产活动、经营活动以 及其它各种形式的活动如文娱活动、知识竞赛、演讲比赛、体育活动等,radii shoes sale,都可以融入职业道德的内容。同时组织职工参加一些社会公益活动如为公益事业捐款、为希望工程出力等,给职工提供参与奉献的机会,使职工在各种活 动中得到薰陶教育。
  C、机制保证——健全各行各业的职业道德运行机制
良好的道德规范大都不会自发产生,也不会自发生效,忽视职业道德规范的依托,忽视职业道德规范运作机制方面 的努力,职业道德建设还是会落空。职业道德建设的运作机制包括激励机制,也包括制约机制及领导机制和教育机 制,各种机制交合,形成一种良好的社会环境:即有是与非的道德教育,又有荣与辱的心理约束,更有奖与罚的硬件措施,使从业人员对职业道德的执行由被接受到自觉执行,养成良好习惯,使职业道德建 设真正落到实处。
论加强职业道德建设的有效途径
论加强职业道德建设的有效途径
王京军
More articles related to topics:

Cr content of the WC-based cemented carbide structure and properties of _

Brazil's fast-growing non-ferrous metal mining track _
v5440479 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2011, 06:12 AM   #2
gy4tgf5mg

| Back to logs list

22129846 2010 年 12 月 24 日 21:53 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: 2010 Winter

It is Christmas Eve,timberland boots, this is a Western holiday, has been on holiday, I am indifferent, issued today, also from Dayton with his feelings. Christmas in the West is now a very important holiday, with everyone waiting for Christmas Eve, waiting for peace, happiness waiting, waiting for the new year of hope. (*^__^*) (*^__^*)
more light on this holiday, so do not want it to classmates, friends, family blessing. Maybe too many things recently,timberland kids, and perhaps the recent bad form, may feel that the festival itself has nothing to do with me ...(*^__^*)(*^__^*)
down the stairs when suddenly remembered Komago students to think of it that he bought the moon cake festival, Singles to buy the candied fruit, Christmas to buy Apple, there is no reason fleeced of ice cream. (*^__^*)(*^__^*)
has been low mood today, busy day, head down and do not know what the want. I only remember the morning my dear Lee said: If we can together be good. I would think so, but we all understand that this is just a wish, one who does not give any dream. And the band of students unknowingly been separated for six months, maybe hindsight I now come to a bit sad. I am a not very rich people love it, do not want to sigh the clutch, the total time that the separation was granted separate,timberland boots sale, of course, after the return is also one of the number of recalled past. Maybe I'm too lazy, maybe I am weak, I'm sorry can forget the face. Overall I am very quickly before the people and things always fuzzy memory, even without leaving any traces. But today I think a lot, think of us look at other people dancing, talking a walk with the indignation and dissatisfaction was young, said his future full of yearning. Go shopping, together with critical,cheap timberland boots, in the end with which to buy clothes for the tangle, and then said: and so I have money, I do not so many pieces, each a piece. Or: Be sure to marry a rich husband, so he owes me so many years of time that the clothes make the gift of all. Said many, many bar, in a clear memory, but now can not bear to say ...(*^__^*)(*^__^*)
age, big up day, less and less required, more and more simple, no longer as smug, angry excitement. We can only hope that a happy, safe and sound like. Today I heard Juan say that a small volume should live well, listen to the warm heart, the spring children should also be good,timberland boots uk, right, on the red kind of twitter effort, and there is not wait any longer for worry. Oh, must have been a good go. (*^__^*)(*^__^*)
Although beautiful and sweet little face in a city, but she forced to work, and I have forced their own affairs, to meet the total is not an easy thing, even if she promised many times: When I see you this Sunday,timberland outlet, I will see you. There are many times now, but I have not seen you until now there is the eldest sister in the shadows .... you should feel at ease around a lot of it, although sometimes some small complaints, but those are a girl makes sense little emotion. See it, or I'm okay (*^__^*) (*^__^*)
the most important I want to say, Lu, Ling and I, always sad not happy, we want to better themselves, should not be too caught up in something. Suffice it to say: This comes one day will come, with a warm heart to wait just fine. (*^__^*) (*^__^*)
Finally I wish my dearest family, friends, classmates Merry Christmas, peace and joy, I love you!
(*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^*) ; (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^*) ; (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^*) (*^__^*) ( *^__^*) (*^__^*)
Old 08-24-2011, 09:47 AM   #3
fghi091

Red face His feelings

His feelings wow power leveling depended on what he had cheap wow gold near behind; for most, it was an fast of buy wow gold unspeakable sadness, equal the cheapest rs gold parthian grasp of bag to a seafarer who knows he give never .