Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 08-21-2011, 11:46 PM   #1
haha1052487

Default karen millen coats 2009 Russian Minister of Foreig

,karen millen dresses online To discourage theft,,karen millen coats 2009
Lavrov pointed out that the participants concluded ,karen millen knitwear 男子奸杀少女摔死男童判死缓 网友称不足以服众,discount tory burch flats,deduct uggs IMF Managing Director has been arres,

He said:
22 ,moncler chicago, according apt Itar-Tass reported that Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in the East Asia Summit Foreign Ministers' consultations ,new balance cross training, told reporters afterward the plenary session that the six-party talks may resume about to .

Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2011, 12:56 AM   #2
h6nhgfom

| Back to logs list

69177 2010 年 07 月 09 日 19:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: funny
1 . public transportation IC card
few years ago, and had just introduced credit card, car station,la gear shoes, up a tall woman, her jeans IC card may be placed on the back pocket, so put Yishang Ju ass to rely on a credit card machine, , so she got on best Dianqi feet, straining the ass by machine to the credit card, by a few times did not succeed, then the driver spoke up, . Aunt wrote: That is not to be able to rely on the butt Wang Zheer a car yet? Oh, that this was what the driver enough to create misunderstandings, only explained to him, people use the IC card girls,
but do not know shrimp aunt called IC card, and she was still entangled with the driver, kind, and people stick stick with you pretty girl you let people into the ass, I stick with your old lady ass so many times, you will not let me into the counter to you in the end mean? up, the driver can get the embarrassment which he could only wave and let her go.

2. misheard
a stranger to take a 50 round ticket, the conductor before shaking: seen yet? Seen yet? ... ...
Buying silly, and just took out a 100 Show a bit: have you seen not?
Last to thoroughly understand that people want to go, > 3. thieves often out of the bus
Moujun wallet on the train the day before, for some that the thick stack of paper folded into an envelope, get off the envelope and found stolen. The next day, for some that just get on soon, that waist with a hard object, touch to have a look, is that yesterday, envelope that read: Please do not get serious,la gear sale, affecting the normal work, thank you! !

4. money
a bus home, found the wallet on the train without a dollar Ling Chao, a hurry,la gears, then pulled out a ten-dollar big ticket into the slot. Later, more and more convinced that useless, it will discuss with the driver, can not let my door, and the next passenger to be dropped into the slot of the money in his pocket? Drivers agreed.
car quickly drove to the next stop, a lot of people scrambling to get on the train. I blocked the door,la gear light, on the first passenger said: Chou Chou the other driver, the driver nodded acquiescence. Thus, a dollar hand. Processing according to the law, and soon received eight of a dollar. Then came a big fellow, sturdy frame, shaved the board inch, bare tattoos. See me stopping him, angrily: I said: Eight tongue mouth cried: I saw his wallet from his pocket, handing me, long face, said: to the site, the car has started. So I had to side chasing barefoot and shout: brake, fat women to pull off the pull, and suddenly threw himself in front of the driver, the driver looked at her and pull her hand,la lights, snappily said: heard,la gear sneakers, jokingly said: Miss really love health, wiping out that long, but also blown about!

driver scripts emotional pull tab envelope