Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 08-18-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
clare05mq

Thumbs up Woman 2 Watch-Tiffany Roberts | Friday Girl TV

Woman 2 Watch-Tiffany Roberts Tiffany Roberts is a singer/songwriter who has recently made her directorial debut in a play that she also wrote called The Mistress Club. She took some time and shared what inspired her to pen a play about mistresses and take the leap to direct it herself. 1. What inspired you to take the leap from singer to playwright/director? I guess forward progression, and the fact that I was laid off last December helped push me out of the “fear” nest. God told me this was my season and when I didn’t have a job (after 15 years of corporate jail) I took a deep breath and leaped. Being a singer/songwriter first, it just felt right to move into a more challenging arena. It also helped that this particular story has many pieces of me and my life in it, as well as some amazing (and a little off kilter) women too. Truth is a much easier platform to develop into whatever you want it to be. I knew this was my season to follow my destiny. 2.What inspired you to write The Mistress Club? The Mistress Club derived from a character that I saw in another production I worked <a href="http://afashionbuy.com/"><strong>Wholesale Replica LV Handbags Online</strong></a> on. I was intrigued because I always wondered what makes single women want to be with a married man. Since I have experienced the pain of being betrayed, I thought, why not do a little research and put pen to paper? What I found was more than what I could have imagined. What some of these women accept and endure is nothing short of heart wrenching and amazing. We are truly STRONG creatures. I thought people needed to know that they are not alone and men need to see how their actions affect women and children too. I want to give people an entertaining, yet educational body of work. 3. Who is someone you admire in the entertainment industry and why? I admire Mo’Nique because she remains strong and confident even when the industry said she couldn’t. <a href="http://afashionbuy.com/"><strong>Wholesale Replica Gucci Sunglass Online</strong></a> She proved everyone wrong. I want to do the same and let women know that you don’t have to fit a certain mold to reach your goals and dreams, you just have to have the faith of a mustard seed, patience and unconditional love. 4. Will there be any more albums from you in the near future? Most definitely there will be more albums. I have an arsenal of lyrics on paper as well as in my creative spirit. Songwriting and singing is my first love and I don’t believe I will ever stop doing that at least as long as the “Man Upstairs” will allow me. 5. What’s next for The Mistress Club? I am planning to take The Mistress Club on the road, first on a U.S. Tour. We are currently securing financing and investors <a href="http://www.afashionbuy.com/Handbags-Gucci-Handbag-f2-39-c3-18.html"><strong>Cheap Gucci Outlet Online</strong></a> to bring this tour to fruition. 6. What is one piece of advice you would give to someone aspiring to become a creative entrepreneur like yourself? Wow, I would say embrace your fear of failure and let it drive you towards your dream. No matter how many times you fall, keep getting up and push forward. Anything is possible. For more information on Tiffany Roberts and The Mistress Club, visit her website www.simplytiffanysoul.com. Most Commented PostsMatchmaker, MatchmakerTimeless Looks for Every SeasonNot So Plain JaneFriday Girl “tini”-Green CleaningSTYLE-Art to Wear: The Fusion of Art &amp; FashionAmbitious IntellectualsPillow Fight in the Park!Friday Girl ShowsThe Sweet Spot-How Your Panties Can Spice Up Your RelationshipShoe Queen- Taysha Valez

Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
ggi33hg1k

\ Do not rob,nike air force ones, three have no objection to the ruling party;
\; \ \ \ engage in production;
\ \; \; \ \ training of cadres great responsibility;
\