Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-18-2011, 04:55 AM   #1
huqg8004a

Default Love, matrimony , pleasure , one business of life

an daytime, Goku asked the Buddha: What is love?
Buddha said: I ask you to pass through this piece of rice, pick one of the largest and most golden ears back, but there is a rule: you can not turn back, but you can only pick one.
so Wukong exertion. After a long time,Nike Shox Turbo, but he came back empty-handed.
Buddha asked him how he came back empty-handed?
Wukong said: When I hike in the field,Nike Shox, when, had seen several strains of wheat particularly large primarily gifted, but I always thought the front there may be bigger and better, so do not pick; However, I continue to take the time to see the wheat, do not always feel agreeable, as formerly seen, so I eventually have nothing to pick. . .
Buddha said meaningfully: This is love.

after day, Goku asked the Buddha: What is marriage?
Buddha said: I ask you to pass through this piece of wood, the most harsh chop a tree back on the most solid house to do Christmas, but there is a rule: you can not turn back, but you can only cut once.
Wukong do so,Nike Shox Norge, and after a long time, he brought a large and not also thick but not too tall depends on the tree back.
Buddha queried him how he mow such a tree merely apt come behind?
Wukong said: When I crossed the woods, when seen through trees at a very good tree, this time, I have learned the lessons of the final pick wheat, good to see this tree, we chose it, I'm afraid I do not choose it, you will miss the opportunity to tear down trees and empty-handed, nevertheless it is not the best one I met.
At this time, the Buddha said eloquently: that is marriage.

Another time, Goku asked the Buddha: What is happiness?
Buddha said: I ask you to pass via this piece of fields, pick one of the most beautiful flowers,Nike Shox Nettbutikk, but there is a rule: you can not turn back, but you can only pick one.
so Wukong effort. After a long time,Nike Shox Kvinner, he was holding a extra beautiful, then come back.
Buddha asked him: This is a most beautiful flower?
Wukong said: When I crossed the field, I have seen this many beautiful flowers, I picked it, and concluded that it is the most beautiful, and when I later discerned many beautiful flowers , I still adhere to the most beautiful flower in my belief and unwavering. So I pick the most beautiful flower back.
At this time, the Buddha said meaningfully: This is the well-being.

Wukong different day to ask what Buddha is having one affair?
Buddha was once asked him to go into the woods. You can go back and along, in the best way to take a look by the flowers.
Wukong and reassurance to go out.
two hours later, his heart back in high spirits but a mini sunny color Yan out of flowers.
Buddha asked him: this is the best to spend it?
Wukong replied: I am looking as 2 hours namely it would be maximum the most pretty flower in full flower, merely I brought back under way to adopt it gradually withered down.
At this time, Buddha told him: that is having an affair.

Another day, Goku asked the Buddha what is life?
Buddha was once asked him to go into the woods. You can go back and forth, in the best way to take a look at the flowers.
Wukong with the before lesson, and confidence to go out.
over 3 days and three nights, he did not come back.
Buddha had walked into the forest to find him, finally found Wukong has set up camp in the woods.
Buddha asked him: he found the best looking you cost it?
Wukong pointing to the edge of a flower, said: This is the best looking flowers.
Buddha asked: Why not send it out?
Wukong replied: If I put it off, it quickly withered. Even whether I do not pick it, dry it sooner or afterward. So I was in it in full bloom, live in it the edge. Wait for it to wither while the find the afterward one. This is my second flower he found the best looking flowers.
At this time, Buddha told him: you must know the true averaging of life.
perusing this, how will you understand?
most presumable miss the love.
capable the frustration of love after marriage viewpoint for significant alteration occurs, will prefer a appropriate, but not the best.
happiness is always looking to obtain satisfied.
happening looks beautiful,Nike Shox R3, but it will wither and eventually nothing.
life is often looking for happiness!