Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-16-2011, 07:59 AM   #1
xjieu873

Default 山西还债局长 退休打工10年替百姓还债被网民热捧

新华网太原5月24日电(“中国网事”记者吕梦琦、周慧敏)当了10年县乡镇企业局局长,六合彩,为农民保了69万多元贷款,六合彩,退休后打工10年替农民还了39万元的债。山西运城市夏县乡镇企业局退休局长胡丙申为民保债还账的事迹在 网上传播后,被网民亲切地称为“还债局长”,六合彩。有人说,魔域私服,胡丙申是个“憨憨”,香港六合彩。那么,香港六合彩,胡丙申是否真的憨?他因何保债,为何还钱?近日,新华社“中国网事”记者前往夏县采访了胡丙申和他身边的 人。
  【核心网事】网传山西“还债局长”10年替民还债39万元
  最近,六合彩,一篇《夏县“憨憨局长”10年还清担保债》的帖子在网上引起网民关注,福彩3d2011174期,山西夏县退休局长胡丙申走进了公众视野。
  网帖称,六合彩,胡丙申在担任山西夏县乡镇企业局局长期间,曾以个人名义先后为19户农民担保借贷69万多元资金,后由于 种种原因部分农民无法还债,胡丙申退休后打工10年替11户农民还清了39万元债务,香港六合彩
  为了替老百姓还债,胡丙申10年来摆过地摊卖对联、卖鞭炮,排列三预测,开过饭馆、理发店,搞过养生馆,经营过小商店,传奇私服,甚至给人做饭、剃头,许多与他退休局长身份八竿子都打不着的活儿他都干过,六合彩
  网帖发出后,传奇私服,胡丙申为民保债还债的故事立即引发网民热议,网民纷纷表示“官为民还债”很“给力”,魔域私服,甚至有网站专门就此开辟专栏与网民互动,香港六合彩
  网民“长江万里”说:“尽管从法律上讲,香港六合彩,替人还债是老胡应该承担的法律责任,但是作为局长他宁愿退休后走十年还债路,也不滥用手中的 权力,香港六合彩,这种干部很给力。”
  网民“憨人憨语”说,以前听过领导欠债的,却从没听过领导会为老百姓欠债的。胡丙申打工十 年为民还债,香港六合彩,是一个退休官员对法律的遵守和对诚信的捍卫,六合彩

下一页 第 [1]
[2]
[3]

Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2011, 08:30 AM   #2
3p3y5g7c6e
Commander In Chief

3p3y5g7c6e is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log,air force one low

| Back to logs list

152337 2011 年 02 月 01 日 21:59 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: wonderful reprint
Some people say,nike air force one low, I would appreciate the worry over rent, the landlord the old prices, often you move. And my experience has shown that the landlord is also a degree of price increase, big deal 10% higher than the market price, because he certainly can not be infinitely higher. The key is whether the house for you and can save you time. Moreover, for an investor,nike air force one high, rent with respect to private financing in terms of the loan interest is always very cheap. If you do not care about the rent, they need to move, then it is surely the more the better move!
Still others said that while renters instability, on the other hand can not be completely according to their own preferences to choose their own style of decoration. But then I give them a good solution to solve this problem.
2000 years, I have a friend in Guangzhou, the 50 million A encountered a dilemma of choice. His company has a very good project to invest 50 million, is expected to return the next 5 years was 20% / year or more, but his wife asked him not to invest, the first set of 50 million to buy a house to live. Because she does not like to live other people's houses, and the future of housing prices in Guangzhou are expected to rise. But he is only 50 million, bought a house not invested enterprises, investment enterprises can not buy a house. How to do it?
Just then, another friend in Guangzhou I had 50 million in the bank B can not find satisfactory investment channels. I asked him what kind of investment should be considered satisfactory rate of return? He said that as long as safe and sound to achieve 6% / year on it.
They co-operation so I suggest
from near Jinan University A selected set of their favorite 50 million homes,nike air force 1, and then from B to buy (real estate license is the name of B), and then rented to A friend of 20 years (A has a mortgage except ownership and all rights other than), A completely renovated according to their preferences. A to B to pay an annual rent of 30,000 yuan, which is to ensure B Friends 6% / year return on investment,air force one low nike, B rent price increases during the lease term shall never be, and shall not terminate the lease early. If the breach,nike air force one, B must bear all the cost of renovation and A refund all the rent has been received. A breach of contract if the surrender in advance (to allow sublease A), A must pay B Friends 10 million breach of contract and can not damage the decoration.
through cooperation, A 50 million investment to their business, while his wife likes to live on the new house, rent to buy houses and almost no difference, because the lot and the house is their own choice, the renovation program is own set. B was 6% / year return on investment is safe and sound. 10 years, A's investment was far greater than the 20% rate of return, his business because of the support of the 50 million capital, he had become a multimillionaire, and B to buy the house but also the appreciation from the 50 million to 100 million, also received 3 million / year in rent.

ownership of Jinan University, the market price label mortgage real estate license
3p3y5g7c6e is offline   Reply With Quote