Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-16-2011, 07:23 AM   #1
wolegequ

Default A letter addressed to cranberries

The reason to use the name, because I hope that cranberries can see. Cranberry Who are you? Cranberries, you in the end? In fact, I do not know. A love story but never met on the understanding of friends. The reason to write this letter, just hope that by writing to comfort those who rely on the Internet looking for life, like cranberries. Network with true or false, there is virtual and real. Let me share with you is the magic world view. Olympic mountain gods have two god Bacchus and the dream of God. To talk about Dionysus, I like to drink, in fact it should be said, I hope to get drunk feeling. People born would face a number of things, which is just three thousandths of happiness, because happiness is short-lived, but long-lasting pain but dominate people's lives. But wine has its unique charm, it can cause you the most sincere feelings within the heart, not affiliated with the ethical code that man-eating people in the conformist principles of peace. Something deep inside you as the alcohol will evaporate and the outbreak of the kind of happy feeling is dripping from the heart, but when you can not wake up to enjoy the simple impulse. So, sorrow, joy. Love is often because some of his own self-imposed reasons to fly annihilation. But between the showing of love and sensual pleasures of indomitable. This wine is medium. Finally, talk about the dream. One can suppress their desires and inherent nature. As Kant put it: always use a normal non-normal approach to their change into and around the same conduct. Can your inner desire, the urge to blood and how to achieve catharsis. Dream is the best way. In the dream, you are great artist, you can acts recklessly graffiti, nothing you can take into account the singing, even a nightmare, even nightmares, but also your inner most simple needs. Dream that people can get relief tired soul. If you can achieve a lifetime of things that only dreams can guide you to be successful. Or and right and wrong, you need to have a dream of love and poetic realm. In the dream, the feeling is to dominate, is the element of love, life and put up if the dream life, love, or love, is you, not your rainbow. I was intoxicating, I am a dream person, cranberries do you have a dream, it drunk?
Poor people must have hated the place, this is my nose, then most in our lives, there is always a group of unfortunate people, no one ever thought they would stand Chinese lessons shanghai on the podium, no one would ever think they will learn chinese pudong field to bring a new era, one would never suspect that they gap year China what experts in the contribution, because they are a group of unfortunate people, a group of normal intelligence born to be deprived of people, and even more outrageous is that some "normal", the devil's black hands toward them, and illegal to accept them, extortion them, killed them dropped into the mine mouth, and then camouflage their families cheat money. In Sichuan, the catastrophe had been baptized over the place, there was a murder cheating lose chain such accidents! It could not help but angry!

Sponsored Links