Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 08-16-2011, 06:47 AM   #1
sandy6565
Commander In Chief

sandy6565 is on a distinguished road
Default The Executive Committee

2. One year, he told me that he thought he could benefit from gaining more exposure to businesses outside our industry. I recommended that he join a local TEC (The Executive Committee) chapter. He allocates one day each month to meet with his TEC group. Then last year, he joined Young Presidents Organization (YPO) to even further expand his exposure.
Email: blee@mygrossmargin.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Bill_Lee
An observation I have made from performing over a hundred consulting assignments is that most owners, managers and salespeople are quite good at the things that they’re the most passionate about.
When executives and salespeople are passionate about golf, skiing, tennis, travel, community or church-related activities, then they tend to excel in those areas, and sometimes to the detriment of their accountabilities on the job.
I have one client whom I especially admire. He is extremely passionate about two things: his business and his family. He spends the great majority of his waking hours dedicated to these two passions.
The problem in life is that it’s too short to be good at a lot of different things. How many things can you be really good at? If you’re great at sales, odds are you are not terrific at collecting. If you’re entrepreneurial, odds are that you’re not attentive enough to detail to be really good at administrative tasks. And so on.
Like many owners and general managers, he often puts in ten-to-twelve-hour days. But he rarely misses any of his kid’s activities. Whenever possible, he manages his business appointments around his family and their needs. On several occasions, I’ve heard him make appointments around hockey games, school plays, Little League baseball games, etc.
3. A couple of years ago, he invested in a right hand man to take over the operations end of his business so he could concentrate on another of his passions ― sales. While he would admit that he found it difficult to relinquish control over operations, he knew that his business could not continue to grow if he resisted delegating authority.
If salespeople are passionate about new business, they bring a lot of new accounts. Or if they are passionate about producing above average gross margins, they find a way to effectively deal with pricing issues.
At each stage of business growth, managers must muster the discipline to delegate more and personally perform fewer and fewer job functions to give them time to think and plan. This is not easy. After all, the business is their baby. They oftentimes gave birth to it and have nurtured it to this point, so trusting someone else to assume accountability for key jobs can often feel somewhat like separation anxiety.

The moral of this story is to concentrate on doing primarily what you love to do ― which is usually what you do best ― and delegate the rest.
Business owners and managers are busier than ever. As their businesses grow and become more complex, they find that they don’t have the time to be all things to all people. In the early stages of a business, the owner or manager waits on customers, does the buying, collects past due accounts nike jordan heels uk , supervises just about everyone on staff and may even stay late to stuff the monthly statements.
But when it comes to business, he is incredibly passionate about earning a satisfactory return on his investment. To show you just how profitable he has been, over the past five years he has funded the assets required to support a substantial sales increase -- well in excess of 20% compounded annual growth -- out of internally generated profits. WOW nike heels for women for sale ! Quite an accomplishment, wouldn’t you say? Let me give you a couple of other examples of how this owner’s passion for success has resulted in so many achievements.
1. Each of the years I have worked with this entrepreneur, he has asked me to recommend several businesses in his industry that I believe do an overall better job than he does. He runs such a good operation that this was always a tough assignment jordan heels , but he always budgeted the travel time to gain exposure to highly profitable businesses. “I want to visit operations that can teach me a better and more profitable way to service our customers,” he will always say.
If managers are passionate about profitability, I’ve noticed that they almost always generate a top-notch bottom line.
Bill Lee is a consultant who works with owners who want to improve their bottom line and author of Gross Margin: 26 Factors Affecting Your Bottom Line. $29.95 + $6 S&H. Bill's newest book is 30 Ways Managers Shoot Themselves in the Foot. $21.95 plus $6 S&H. See Shopping Cart at http://www.BillLeeOnLine.com Or call 800-808-0534 to order via voice mail.
If you are serious about excelling at something ― at anything -- the main question you need to ask yourself is: “Where does my passion lie?”
sandy6565 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links