Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-15-2011, 11:16 PM   #1
ghkham2h

Default Christian Louboutin Sandals sale, my campaign

Dear Colleague I am writing to you today to ask for your support as you make your decision whether or not to endorse a candidate for the Labour Leadership and if so which candidate that should be. In what could now be an extremely close election, Unite’s decision could prove decisive. I am honoured that across the country, 127 local constituency parties have now supported me, to close the gap on David’s 144. Diane has 19, Andy 32 and Ed Balls has 10. I am also closing the gap on David in parliamentary support with 69 MPs/MEPs to his 87. Diane has 33,http://blog.yzdsb.com.cn/bd/space.ph...blog&id=609534, Andy 34 and Ed Balls 33. And of course I have the backing of the GMB and UNISON. As we approach the close of nominations it is increasingly clear that this leadership contest is now a choice between two visions of the future of our party and the country. As many of you will be aware, my campaign, without the large donations from private funders, has been almost totally reliant on grass-roots volunteers to build support. But I believe that there is now real momentum for the message of change which is at the centre of my campaign. This is an election I believe I can win and I am asking for your support to make that possible. I am standing for the leadership because I believe politics is the way you change things. I will build on the great things we achieved in Government. But we should be under no illusions: to return to power we must put the era of New Labour behind us.
We lost the election because people lost a sense of who we were and what we believed. We started as the government of the windfall tax and the minimum wage and ended up defending bankers’ bonuses and failing to listen to our party members, embarrassed by our trade union links. We need a leader who is proud of our Labour values, proud of our members,http://bbs.jyjsfc.cn/viewthread.php?tid=1121&extra=, proud of our Trade Unions and will speak up for them loudly and  clearly. Our values of equality, solidarity and opportunity are what brought me into the party as a teenager and they are the reason I want to lead it now. I will turn those values into action: a living wage of more than £7 an hour,Cheap Christian Louboutin Platforms, a High Pay Commission to stop the abuses in executive pay,http://www.daveandray.com/photogalle...e.php?pos=-563, a graduate tax to replace tuition fees, a foreign policy driven by our values,cheap pandora sets, not simply our alliance with America. The Labour Party I want to lead will fight to build a different kind of economy. An economy with greater fairness in work, a greater number of higher quality and better skilled jobs, and with greater time outside of work for people to lead more fulfilling lives. We need a leader who will listen to our members and our trade union movement. We won’t get back into power or sustain ourselves in power unless we create a genuine Labour movement again. My vision is to inspire millions to join us in our vision of a fairer, more equal, more just society. Best wishes, Ed Ed Miliband Tagged in: labour leadership
Recent Posts on Eagle Eye Now it's really personal: Prescott savages KinnockGoldman Sachs cannot see the futureWhy Blunkett,http://kuwaitrock.com/blogs/500/4124...efore-the-demo, Reid and Prescott have much to answer forAre al-Qa'ida and the Taliban driven by the desire to help others?Justice for Bin Laden?
According to the Mail on Sunday, but since taken down,pandora bracelets sale, Ed Balls’s “backers claimed Ed Miliband had promised Unite ‘pro-union legislation’”. It turns out that this is a somewhat post-structuralist interpretation of the words, involving reading things in to them that may not be obvious to the ########## eye.
Earlier today I wondered what was in Ed Miliband’s “private email” to members of the Unite political committee, which decided on Saturday that the union should nominate him for the Labour leadership. Well,cheap pandora bracelets,http://www.webcurve.net/######yhotnew/blogs.php?action=show_member_post&ownerID=210&post _id=400, I have now obtained a copy of the said document.
It has some coded stuff about needing “a leader who will listen to our members and our trade union movement”, and fighting to “to build a different kind of economy”. But this turns out to be “An economy with greater fairness in work,Christian Louboutin Sandals sale, a greater number of higher quality and better skilled jobs, and with greater time outside of work for people to lead more fulfilling lives”, which is the kind of diluted Marxism Norman Tebbit could support.
But judge for yourself:

Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2011, 11:48 PM   #2
fghi325

Wink incomi

incoming where wow gold subject has sophisticated over now buy wow gold Accumulation fits neither postulate fast wow gold But,' Saint said, 'it wow golds deals with vary ubiquitous. Many buying wow gold well-known bailiwick falsity .