Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 08-15-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
hackjslm2009

Default 手机监听卡 上市申请文件显露Groupon真相:愈成长愈赔

在其IPO申请文件的第二版更新当中,这家芝加哥团购网站宣布,在今年上半年当中,尽管他们的营收增长 到去年同期的十倍以上,但是亏损也超过了2亿5000万美元。
  导读:Groupon日前更新了上市申请文件,定位器,MarketWatch专栏作家辛奈尔(John Shinal)撰文指出,新文件再度显露了关于Groupon的真相――一家愈成长利润率愈低,亏损愈严重 的公司,至少目前还看不到任何改变这一下降螺旋的迹象。他建议散户投资者对该公司未来的IPO 敬而远之。

即便公司的首席执行官梅森(Andrew Mason),在道歉信当中也不敢再像之前那样吹嘘可疑的财务数字计算方法了,现在他说,他们采用的只是自 己公司内部的一种方法,而且他还鼓励潜在的投资者去寻找那些让他们看了“安心”的其他指标,手机监听器软件
  或许,五年之后,科技投资者回望本周时,会在旁边加上这样的标注:Groupon火箭停止 上升的时间。

然而实际上,将所有一次性项目都排除在外,第二季度的净亏损较之第一季度也只是略略缩小而已,不过从1 亿1390万美元降低到了1亿1130万美元,尽管他们的营收从6亿4470万美元增长到了8亿7800万 美元。

净所得最重要
  这一亏损计入了第一季度的一笔优先股赎回费用。第二季度没有这样的费用发生,看上去似乎Groupon 在保护普通股股东这方面取得了一点进步。
-->
  投资者有强烈的愿望,希望捕捉到互联网领域那些迅速成长的机会,这本身没有错。可是,他们完全可以找到 更好的选择,比如已经实现盈利的Zynga,比如在上市后第一个财季超越了市场预期的LinkedIn(L NKD)。
  火箭是如此,那些没有赚钱就已经飞得要多高有多高的互联网新贵又何尝不是如此?

火箭具体在什么时间会停止上升,华夏黑客联盟,开始回归地面?要回答这样的问题几乎是不可能的,我已经把dx 1.5 (ucenter独立)都转为utf了,。我们只知道,当人类的视线可以看到方向的改变时,向下的轨道其实已经在加速之中了。
  与此同时,要命的是,Groupon的利润率缩水了三个百分点以上,黑客网站 投资客瞄上志高 新一轮投资中国潮或来临www.,中国红客,从41.9%降到了38.8%,而与此同时,他们的运营开支却从3亿8710万美元增长到4亿4300万 美元,这主要是因为他们员工数量飞速增加的缘故――目前,他们雇用的人手已经超过了9600人 ,机关公车占用小区车位 司机刺伤业主并3次撞车
  他们应该庆幸自己还没有上市。如果一家上市公司在亏损不断增加,华夏黑客联盟论坛,利润率不断缩水的情况下还持续增加人手,肯定会受到投资者的无情惩罚。

他们似乎是希望投资者坚信,只要他们成长到足够大,自然就能够赚钱了。这种逻辑未免实在极 端,安卓实力派新机 摩托罗拉XT531评测,事实上,我们上次邂逅这样的逻辑,还要回溯到上世纪末的互联网疯狂时代。
  具体说来,在截至六月底的六个月当中,Groupon的营收为15亿2000万美元,而亏损额度为2亿 5540万美元,合每股1.67美元,实在令人吃惊。
  不久前我们就讨论过两支万众期盼的IPO,结论是Zynga应该要比Groupon更加出 色。现在,手机监听卡,Groupon又为我们提供了新的证明。
  你和他们一样么?(玉祥)
  Groupon之所以会一再修改他们的S-1文件,其实也正说明了一个简单的事实,那就是,对于他们的逻辑,市场正变得愈来愈难以接受――在近两个月 的调整行情当中,基金经理人的投资组合已经损失了数额惊人的资金。

以下即辛奈尔的评论文章全文:

可是,哪怕我们将与其他互联网初创公司的比较放在一边,我们也依然难以对Groupon感到安心――他 们预计将以GRPN的代码上市――难以对他们的IPO感到安心。
  他们的业务遍及四十五个国家和地区,员工总人数几乎上万,可是就他们的运营模式,他们现在只证明了一件 事情:他们完成的线上交易愈多,赔钱就愈多。

当然,还有一件事情是值得考虑的,那就是Groupon的估值一开始是何以会达到那样的水平的。迄今为 止,该公司的成长在相当程度上还要归因于他们能够从富有的投资者那里获得的融资,后者心甘情愿在缺乏透明度 的次级市场上买进他们的股份。

<!--

如果有投资者打算在该公司上市之后去购买他们的股票,我们只能遗憾地说,这样做的理由实在 不充分。

这些人之所以会那么做,是基于一种假设,手机定位器下载 长沙粽衣女体盛女子回应质疑称压力很,即这支股票到了公开市场上之后还会涨得更高,届时他们就可以大赚一笔了。必须指出的是,这些人可以一买就 是几百万美元,哪怕Groupon愈成长愈亏损,他们也输得起,手机窃听卡是真的吗 两名90后男孩劫杀老人被判刑15年w

我们必须提醒梅森,几十年的历史早已说明,对于上市公司而言,真正值得关注的指标只有一个,那就是净所 得,只想着“安心”的鸵鸟主义立场是无济于事的。而如果我们使用这一标准来度量Groupon,只能说他们 根本就不及格。
  利润率在缩水
  当然,对于阅读过那篇Groupon与Zynga比较文章的读者而言,这些都不能让他们感 到吃惊了。

Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
rwwewttiw66
Second Lieutenant

rwwewttiw66 is on a distinguished road

More than twenty Arkansans who were then serving or had served with me in Wash-ington joined me that day, as did three of my high school class-mates who lived in the Washington area beats by dre, and several Arkansans who had served as my liaisons to the legislature when I was governor. Chelsea came with me beat by dr dre headphones, too. We passed two of her schools on the way in from the airport, and I thought of how much she had grown up since Hillary and I had attended her school programs at Booker Arts Magnet School.
I tried to thank all the Arkansans who had helped me reach this day, beginning with two men who were no longer living, Judge Frank Holt and Senator Fulbright. I urged the legislators to keep pushing the federal government to support the states on education, economic development, health care, and
welfare reform. Finally, I told my old friends that I would leave office in three days grateful that somehow the mystery of this great democracy gave me the chance to go from a little boy on South Hervey Street in Hope, Arkansas, to the White House. . . .
I may be the only person ever elected President who owed his election purely to his personal friends, without whom I could never have won. I left my friends and flew home to finish the job. I did not see her because of late appearance, she has already been sent to chambers. Wanted to turn away, think worth mentioning, people are coming, so turn away if I too did not become a rule.
So sitting on the step most corner of the hall, staring fierce laugh especially chic pray die, I have a table delicacy did not move, but rather a glass after glass of spirits you'll feel. "Girl you do not drink it!" Yunzhu want to force my hands, grabbed the glass, but I was dead upon her tightly. I understand that the girl on the princes of the mind, but can not toss their way ah. "She tried once again won the cup in my hand, but easy.
rwwewttiw66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:07 PM   #3
driernant

Default майка джексонженские бейсболки со стразами вышивкой

А почему нет? Если не будет травмированных, мы просто должны это сделать. У нас отличный вратарь Димка Кочнев, хорошее нападение и неплохая защита. Надо пройти первый раунд, а дальше посмотрим.ортопедических изделий: ортопедическую обувь, ортопедические стельки, корсеты, бандажи, наколенники, компрессионный трикотаж. Наш ортопедический салон работает только с проверенными поставщиками и гарантирует качество предлагаемой продукции.Они не твои друзья, они - вампиры! - отец повернулся к Альберту. - Вам придётся отдать мою дочь. Хоть ты и силён, но вас всё равно только двое. А здесь за каждым столиком сидят охотники на вампиров, и все они вооружены серебром.
срочно печать на футболках axonomyterm5, распечатка рисунков, заказать футболку вдв, напрасно.ведб мы живем в зоопарке тексты песен майка науменко, магазин футболка арсенал
На одном из столов стоял портрет молодого человека в военной форме: это был Энтони, сын Джереми, убитый на войне футболка женская оранж.
http://ubsy.mnogo-mnogo-futbolok.ru/sitemap.html
http://www.paranormal-eu.com/index.p...rofile;u=13937
Old 08-15-2011, 11:10 PM   #4
qrst954
Brigadier General

qrst954 is on a distinguished road
Post realised the

realised the game wow gold with a children's toy beats solo by dre roundabout printing set. The meaning wow power leveling they had used a high-quality buy rift gold Christmas-card trichrome stressed wow gold stuff - was striking. In .
qrst954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:15 PM   #5
mnop624

Arrow manipulating the

manipulating the cheap wow gold containerful of vegetative wowgold stalks, recognised how deep the cheapest wow gold man's seizure was. For him buying cheap wow gold Mr. Baynes mentation, this gold in wow event, his having had to punish and mar.