Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:30 AM   #1
scott0x9y

Thumbs up cheap supras MBT Mens shoes M.Walk-black&gray » SEO Article ...

I was going to observe, sir," said Frank Churchill, "that one of 221 Jane Austen the great recommendations of this change would be the very little danger of any body's catching cold—so much less danger at the Crown than at Randalls! Mr. Perry might have reason to regret the alteration, but nobody else could." "Sir," said Mr. Woodhouse, rather warmly, "you ar mbt anti shoe e very much mistaken if you suppose Mr. Perry to be that sort of character. <a href="http://www.airforce1fashion.com/mens-air-force-1-low-c-9.html"><strong>nike air force one low </strong></a> Mr. Perry is extremely concerned when any of us are ill. But I do not understand how the room at the Crown can be safer for you than your father's house." "From the very circumstance of its being larger, sir. We shall have no occasion to open the windows at all—not once the whole evening; and it is that dreadful habit of opening the windows, letting in cold air upon heated bodies, which (as you well know, sir) does the mischief." "Open the windows!—but surely, Mr. Churchill, nobody would think of opening the windows at Randalls. Nobody could be so imprudent! I never heard of such a thing. Dancing with open windows!— I am sure, neither your father nor Mrs. Weston (poor Miss Taylor that was) would suffer it." "Ah! sir—but a thoughtless young person will sometimes step behind a window-curtain, and throw up a sash, without its being suspected. I have often known it done myself." "Have you indee mbt footwear d, sir?—Bless me! I never could have supposed it. But I live out of the world, and am often astonished at what I hear. However, this does make a difference; and, perhaps, when we come to talk it over—but these sor mbt t of things require a good deal of consideration. One cannot resolve upon them in a hurry. If Mr. and Mrs. Weston will be so obliging as to call here one morning, we may talk it over, and see what can be done." "But, unfortunately, sir, my time is so limited—" "Oh!" interrupted Emma, "there will be plenty of time for talking every thing over. There is no hurry at all. If it can be contrived to be at the Crown, papa, it will be very convenient for the horses. They will be so near their own stable." "So they will, my dear. That is a great thing. Not that James ever complains; but it is right to spare our horses mbt lami when we can. If I could be sure of the rooms being thoroughly aired—but is Mrs. Stokes to 222 Emma be trusted? I doubt it. I do not know her, even by sight." "I can answer for every thing of t mbt walking shoes hat nature, sir, because it will be under Mrs. Weston's care. Mrs. Weston undertakes to direct the whole." "There, papa!—Now you must be satisfied—Our own dear Mrs. Weston, who is carefulness itself. Do not you remember what Mr. Perry said, so many years ago, when I had the measles? `If Miss Taylor undertakes to wrap Miss Emma up, you need not have any fears, sir.' How often have I heard you speak of it as such a compliment to her!" "Aye, very true. Mr. Perry did say so. I shall never forget it. Poor little Emma! You were very bad with the measles; that is, you would have been very bad, but for Perry's great attention. He came four times a day for a week. He said, from the first, it was a very good sort—which was our great comfort; but the measles <a href="http://www.airforce1fashion.com/products_all.html"><strong>air force ones </strong></a> are a dreadful complaint. I hope whenever poor Isabella's little ones have the measles, she will send for Perry." "My father and Mrs. Weston are at the Crown at this moment," said Frank Churchill, "examining the capabilities of the house. I left them there and came on to Hartfield, impatient for your opinion, and hoping you might be persuaded to join them and give your advice on the spot. I was desired to say so from both. It would be the greatest pleasure to them, if you mbt online could allow me to attend you there. They can do nothing satisfactorily without you." Emma was most happy to be called to such a council; and her father, engaging to think it all over while she was gone, the two young people set off together without delay for the Crown. There were Mr. and Mrs. Weston; delighted to see her and receive her approbation, very busy and very happy in their different way; she, in some little distress; and he, finding every thing perfect. "Emma," said she, "this paper is worse than I expected. Look! in places you see it is dreadfully dirty; and the wainscot is more yellow and forlorn than any thing I could have imagined." "My dear, you are too partic mbt shoes review ular," said her husband. "What does all that signify? You will see nothing of it by candlelight. It will be as clean as Randalls by candlelight. We never see any thing of it on our club-nights." 223 Jane Austen The ladies here probably exchanged looks which meant, "Men never know when things are dirty or not;" and the gentlemen perhaps thought each to himself, "Women will have their little nonsenses and needless cares." One perplexity, however, arose, which the gentlemen did not disdain. It regarded a supper-room. At the time of the ballroom's being mbt walking shoes built, suppers had not been in question; and a small card-room adjoining, was the only addition. What was to be done? This cardroom would be wanted as a card-room now; or, if cards were conveniently voted unnecessary by their four selves, still was it not too small for any comfortable supper? Anot mbt shoes outlet her room of much better size might be secured for the purpose; but it was at the other end of the house, and a long awkward passage must be gone through to get at it. This made a difficulty. Mrs. Weston was afraid of draughts for the young people in that passage; and neither Emma nor the gentlemen could tolerate the prospect of being miserably crowded at supper. Mrs. Weston proposed having no regular supper; merely sandwiches, &amp;c., set out in the little room; but that was scouted as a wretched suggestion. A private dance, without sitting down to supper, was pronounced an infamous fraud upon the rights of men and women; and Mrs. Weston must not speak of it again. She then took another line of expediency, and looking into the dou mbt online btful room, observed, "I do not think it is so very small. We shall not be many, you know." And Mr. Weston at the same time, walking briskly with long steps through the passage, <a href="http://www.airforce1fashion.com/products_all.html"><strong>air force one shoes </strong></a> was calling out, "You talk a great deal of the length of this passage, my dear. It is a mere nothing after all; and not the least draught from the stairs." "I wish," said Mrs. Weston, "one could know which arrangement our guests in general would like best. To do what would be most generally pleasing must be our object—if one could but tell what that would be." "Yes, very true," cried Frank, "very true. You want your neighbours' opinions. I do not wond mbt shoes review er at you. If one could ascertain what the chief of them—the Coles, for instance. They are not far off. Shall I 224 Emma call upon them? Or Miss Bates? She is still nearer.—And I do not know whether Miss Bates is not as likely to understand the inclinations of the rest of the people as any body. I think we do want a larger council. Suppose I go and invite Miss Bates to join us?" "Well—if you please," said Mrs. Weston rather hesitating, "if you think she will be of any use." "You will get nothing to the mbt stockists purpose from Miss Bates," said Emma. "She will be all delight and gratitude, but she will tell you nothing. She will not even listen to your questions. I see no advantage in consulting Miss Bates." "But she is so amusing, so extremely amusing! I am very fond of hearing Miss Bates talk. And I need not bring the whole family, you know." Here Mr. Weston joined them, and on hearing what was proposed, gave it his decided approbation. "Aye, do, Frank.—Go and fetch Miss Bates, and let us end the matter at once. She will enjoy the scheme, I am sure; and I do not know a properer person for shewing us how to do away difficulties. Fetch Miss Bates. We are growing a little too nice. She is a standing lesson of how to be happy. But fetch them both. Invite them both." "Both sir! Can the old lady?" … "The old lady! No, the young lady, to be sure. I shall think you a great blockhead, Frank, if you bring the aunt w cheap mbt ithout the niece." "Oh! I beg your pardon, sir. I did not immediately recollect. Undoubtedly if you wish it, I will endeavour to persuade them both." And away he ran. Long before he reappeared, attending the short, neat, brisk-moving aunt, and her elegant niece,—Mrs. Weston, like a sweet-tempered woman and a good wife, had examined the passage again, and found the evils of it much less than she had supposed before— <a href="http://www.5i5house.com/plus/guestbook.php"><strong>Eye-catching: Katy shows off her curves in thigh-skimming lime ...</strong></a> indeed very trifling; and here ended the difficulties of decision. All the rest, in speculation at least, was perfectly smooth. All the minor arrangements of table and chair, lights and music, tea and supper, made themselves; or were left as mere trifles to be settled mbt shoes discount at any time between Mrs. Weston and Mrs. Stokes.—Every body invited, was certainly to come; Frank had already written to Enscombe to propose staying a few days beyond his fortnight, which could mbt shoes sale not pos225 Jane Austen sibly be refused. And a delightful dance it was to be. Most cordially, when Miss Bates arrived, did she agree that it must. As a counsellor she was not wanted; but as an approver, (a much safer character,) she was truly welcome. Her approbation, at once general and minute, warm and incessant, could not but please; and for another half-hour they w mbt stockists ere all walking to and fro, between the different rooms, some suggesting, some attending, and all in happy enjoyment of the future. The party did not break up without Emma's being positively secured for the two first dances by the hero of the evening, nor without h mbt boots sale er overhearing Mr. Weston whisper to his wife, "He has asked her, my dear. That's right. I knew he would!" 226 Emma CHAPTER XII ONE THING ONLY was wanting to make the prospect of the ball completely satisfactory to Emma—its being fixed for a day within the granted term of Frank Churchill's stay in Surry; for, in spite of Mr. Weston's confidence, she could not think &copy; 2011 SEO Article Directory, Find Online Articles, Backlinks, Search engine optimization

Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2011, 10:31 AM   #2
2h4c6o7q2l
Commander In Chief

2h4c6o7q2l is on a distinguished road

Mistress (1550-1613), known as Qi Ming Mongolia Wala La Guthrie (Tuerhute) of Coughlan A daughter Karma. Altan Khan in 1582 after the death of the statue of soldiers of fortune in power for 30 years, bound for Mongolia to keep the peace with the Ming frontier relations through contribution.
directory
Biography political marriage truce conferences and conferences and construction to maintain stable domestication Evaluation of the Characters figure mark the frontier character of the statue of Biography (1550-1613), known as Ming
Mistress like
[1] on behalf of the Church of Mongolia Wala La gut (Tuerhute) of Coughlan A daughter Karma. Mistress of the name Ha Jin Chung, Tuen, meaning noble and illustrious. Altan Khan, the Mongolian Ministry of the right-wing set off Wala Tumote when the gut with the Department of La odd marriage, then marry a wife with Altan Khan. Altan Khan, old age and sick, unavoidably, many decisions left to the statue. Altan Khan in 1582 after the death of the statue of soldiers of fortune in power for 30 years, bound for Mongolia to keep the peace with the Ming frontier relations through contribution. Nineteen years in particular, Wanli (1591), she tried to persuade, to urge the Altan Khan Sun go east Lectra withdrawal from Qinghai, Mongolia and to avoid large-scale conflict between the Ming army. In recognition of the merits of the statue, Ming Dynasty Wanli fifteen years (1587), Cover Snake is a product Four years of Wanli (1612) on June 26 the statue of disease and death, the Ming Dynasty also sent envoys to give thanks to the grand altar of sacrifice ritual seven. Marriage of the growth of a noble family in Mongolia, the statue of natural beauty, intelligent and extraordinary. She better educated, forthright, good at singing and dancing riding and shooting. Growing up,nike air force one low, the statue of Nengwennengwu, broad-minded,air force one low nike, accessible services, by the tribal people's favorite. For historical records said she was Later, the Wala tribe odd and ingenious La gut the Alatan Khan (also known as Altan Khan) marriage, then, Christina 20-year-old lady married three Alatan Khan, a princess. The conclusion of the marriage will be the statue onto the can enjoy the broad stage to display their talent. Truce conferences and assisted her husband to expand territory, development Monan economy, decided the statue with the pinch-Wala. The righteous cause of action, making the statue more by the love and esteem Alatan Khan, both big and small, is always on her toe. During the expedition, the statue of birth to son, named Blake that he was impolite. Mistress married at a time when the Ming government and the extreme tension between the grasslands beyond the Great Wall period. Earlier, during Ming Dynasty on many occasions refused to Alatan Khan, Alatan Khan led a Mongol cavalry was encroaching upon the city of Beijing, the frontier once again reiterated the request to send envoys. Army arrives to face the grim situation, the Ming government was forced to reach in the Datong and Alatan Khan and other places open frontier trade agreements. But long after the Ming Dynasty government and gone back, once again provoke a war. After 20 years of continuous war, two soldiers folded the loss, displacement of people, agricultural and livestock production depression. Faced with this grim situation tense, the statue of its intelligence against all the odds, an active advocate of the Ming government and the good. AD March 1571, after the statue of the tireless efforts of the two sides finally announced the truce Bazhan, turn hostility into friendship, achieved through contribution to frontier. Gong Ming Tong and intercity Government to achieve, after thousands of miles on the prairie beyond the Great Wall borders soon a school of peace, stability and prosperity. Historical records, commented on this, Han people are free to trade, the various tribes of the grasslands of oral she is convinced, Gan Yuanshou its constraints. Whenever frontier, there are often two peoples, Later, the Ming government seal Alatan Khan Shunyi Wang, inside back cover for the obedient wife lady. Built in the Ming dynasty of naturalization,air force one shoes, the grasslands beyond the Great Wall has not a decent city. According to Recorded that the library database and Tuen city to the construction stage, so the main moderator San Niang. Wanli three years, the city built in the Ming government Ciming Guihua. According to Wanli six years. Alatan Khan III Jiangxi Qinghai wish to come back up after the start and co-directed the building of the statue of Philip Tsz Temple, which is now a big call Temple, completed in two years, and spent a huge amount of silver cast a huge Buddha statue by up to Lai Sanshi person to enshrined at the temple after the opening. In the construction of Guihua, the Alatan Khan has entered old age, and the sick. Therefore, the three Snake actively assisted her husband deal with various matters. Wanli nine years (AD 158l sheep), Ke Le Tan Khan and the statue of further expansion Guihua, but also built up a grand scale, outside the city. It was said that all the walls Guihua with green-brick structure, a blue from afar. Therefore, it is said in the name of the Qingcheng from this. According to However, there is no documented history books, we have been unable to understand what was the size of this city layout and architectural details of the. According to Chong five years (AD 1636), Taiji defeat Lindan Han, set fire to the city after the catch Guihua, with the exception of the silver temple doubly protected. Guihua later in the ruins of the Qing Dynasty set up again, but the people to commemorate the statue, still as the statue of the city will Guihua. Maintenance conferences and Wanli nine years (AD 1581), Alatan Khan died,air force 1 shoes, the statue of the news submission immediately inform the Ming government, and the White Horse 9 tribute, sprinkle gold bags each one, a bow, arrows 15, to show continued obedient. Ming government immediately dispatched messengers to carry gift came to offering hanging Alatan Khan, the statue of the identity of the owner at that time to thank Ming messenger. Alatan Khan after the death of all control points are required to carry out the statue of the instruments are allowed to pass the issue, the statue of the statue from the
Figure
[2] This began to charge military power. Her every move is closely related with the situation in the northern region, the Ming government aware of this interest, but also reward the statue of Red 2 attack colorful silk clothing, Caiduan 6 table, wooden cotton 20. At this point, Alatan Khan, the eldest son of Kyrgyzstan in accordance with old customs Huang Taiwan, the statue of his wife to marry her stepmother. In this regard, was already 32 years old at first strongly opposed to the statue and, therefore, gave her before his death, led Alatan Khan 10000 Jingji away self-defense. Fully aware of the Ming court, Mistress to the overall situation, but also out of respect for the Ming court, and ultimately agreed with the yellow Daikichi married. Subsequently,nike air force 1, the Ming government was sealed Yellow Daikichi Shunyi Wang, San Niang has been called in again, obedient wife. Taiwan Jiji Cheng Huang father bit, and often complain about his father should not be conferences and the Ming Dynasty, want to stir up trouble. San Niang to the phase to persuade: was very convincing, since to dispel the idea of war with the Ming Dynasty. Soon. The statue of their son's marital problems and disputes within the tribe, the statue of the rapid dispatch of elite cavalry surrounded the board rise city, the war broke out board rise. Three Detachment beheaded 80 people, captured 20, seized armor 30, Tuoma more than 100 horses. The war lasted more than 5 months and eventually surrendered the board rise city. AD 1585, Huang Daikichi died, his eldest son pulled Rick himself as king. Originally, the statue of the hands of the king and India, and easily intimidated trying to pass their own Yuan sub-Bu he was impolite, as the successor to Khan bit. However, the statue of weigh after the turn and pulled Rick Wang Yin Chuan. At this time, 37-year-old getting the statue to the old grounds of age, from training people, fortification the separation. Felt the statue of the Ming government was not conducive to settle frontier retire, so pull Rick sent advice, said: abandoned wives, together with the three lady married off. After the first time in 2 years, Rick pulled a formal succession Shunyi throne, and the statue of the Ming government is well aware of the actual ruler, Chao again closed her obedient wife, rich reward. Rick pulled the throne, after making progress, annual ignore political affairs, the whole tribe in the size of the transaction handled by the Mistress. To this end, the statue of the Ming government often give the reward. Mistress was very grateful to the Ming government had repeatedly said that Recorded that the Central Plains admire the statue of fashion, often in person at the barracks in the Ming border walk, and the border is extremely general financial rule of the relationship. Ming border general also often worn by the Central Plains Lady Eight crown, clothing and other items per Fengyun gifts to the statue of. 1591 AD stability border, near the town of Xuanhua two tribal leaders have betrayed the covenant, shuaibing into the border caused riots. Mistress troops to go immediately after hearing the crusade, the end of the two captured rebel tribal leader, making the frontier was quiet again. In the same year in autumn, the west side of the fire in the grasslands beyond the Great Wall off the red tribe provoke incidents, Shunyi pull Lectra without the knowledge of the statue of the king, sent troops to help the fire fall belongs Chek Ming Tao River tribal disrupt other places. Ming border general to send a messenger immediately inform the statue of the general situation. Mistress informed of the news, immediately sent messengers to fire off the red tribes, asked Rick to immediately pull shuaibing East return. Lectra forced to pull the statue of the pressure and return shuaibing reluctantly, to quell this rebellion of Tao River. Because of this, the government ordered a halt to pass Gong Ming frontier for two years, San Niang deep regret at this, in turn provoke an incident were sent to track down the Ming border general post. As a result, the Ming government ordered the resumption of interrupted communication tribute frontier. AD 1594, pulling Rick died, around the question of succession to the throne, the grandson of Rick Blake pulling rabbits Daikichi stone and the statue's grandson asked Su-hsiang, Taiwan, Kyrgyzstan had won the entropy of a dispute. Later, the three lady swayed by personal considerations, followed Alatan Khan reached with the Government during his lifetime and the Ming Dynasty, To this end, Su-hsiang, Taiwan, Kyrgyzstan repeatedly cursed the statue of his grandmother, hate it does not print out upon the king. AD April 1613, 64-year-old lady passed away three, was buried in Meidaizhao, the Ming Dynasty had sent envoys to give thanks to the grand altar of sacrifice ritual seven. People commemorate today, the statue is still stored in the bones of Empress Meidaizhao temple, the monastery courtyard kept that the statue's waist knife, armor, headgear, boots, hats and other artifacts. Temple's Main Hall is also painted murals on the skin along wearing a hat, wearing a leather collar buttons down the front of the old lady robes, looks dignified, plump, sitting in the wood a few on both sides of the two monks stand. Research by archaeologists, this old lady is the statue of. Now, in another Meidaizhao white marble sculpture of a tall stone statue of the statue, the sun shine in, this respect for the statue statue gentle fortitude, lifelike. People look at the statue of life evaluation, the ruling in the grasslands beyond the Great Wall more than 30 years, she always adhere to the principles of peace and the political frontier, continued implementation of the policy of friendship with the Ming Dynasty, not only conforms to the historical trend, in line with the aspirations of the people of Mongolia and the development of friendly relations between the Han nationality has far-reaching significance. She also re-Han Chinese, the introduction of advanced culture, technology, and promote the cultural development of the national economy. Mistress uphold national unity and safeguard national interests, the overall situation of the spirit, not only by the local Mongolian people's recognition and support,nike air force one, but also the course of history has left an indelible contribution. Mr. Fu Zengxiang famous bibliophile compared with the ages of Wang Zhaojun Liufang, more prominent image of the statue of the heroine. Figure of the statue of his assistant, three generations of Shunyi Wang life, always adhere to the policy of friendship with the Ming Dynasty, in the last 40 years, Great Wall for the peaceful scene, the statue of the grasslands in Mongolia to enjoy a high prestige and respect by the Mongolian people and affection. Atlas Atlas entry for more reference materials 1
the statue of the flag, as taken from the Inner Mongolia tumd the west wall of the Main Hall Meidaizhao Qing Dynasty painting 2
Mistress Ching Kang Tao Figure painting, Capital Museum. Further reading: 1
biographies
Open Category: People, Mongolia, the heroine of
2h4c6o7q2l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
y8glkjhk

|返回日志列表

4058241 2009年10月09日 14:37 阅读(loading...) 评论(0) 分类:个人日记

Dr. Hale’s Lactation Risk Category
L1 SAFEST 最安全
L2 SAFER 安全
L3 MODERATELY SAFE 一般安全
L4 POSSIBLY HAZARDOUS 可能有害
L5 CONTRAINDICATED 禁忌
L1 SAFEST
Drug which has been taken by a large number of breastfeeding mothers without any observed increase in adverse effects in the infant. Controlled studies in breastfeeding women fail to demonstrate a risk to the infant and the possibility of harm to he breastfeeding infant is remote; or the product is not orally bioavailable in an infant.
药物已经为数量众多的母乳妈妈使用过,并未发现对婴儿有不良影响。对母乳妈妈的跟踪研究并未发现对婴儿存在 风险,并且可能存在的对婴儿的风险是微小的,或者该药物对于婴儿来说口服生物利用度为零(或者意思是说不能 被口服吸收)。
L2 SAFER
Drug which has been studied in a limited number of breastfeeding women without an increase in adverse effects in the infant. And/or, the evidence of a demonstrated risk which is likely to follow use of this medication in a breastfeeding woman is remote
药物研究针对少量的母乳妈妈,并未发现对婴儿有不良影响。并且/或者,因使用该药物而可能导致的某种风险是微小的。
L3 MODERATELY SAFE
There are no controlled studies in breastfeeding women, however, the risk of untoward effects to a breastfed infant is possible; or, controlled studies show only minimal non-threatening adverse effects. Drugs should be given only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the infant.
没有针对母乳妈妈的药物研究,该药物可能存在对婴儿的不确定的影响。或者,药物研究显示只对婴儿存在低度的 不具危险性的不良影响。只有确认该药物对婴儿可能存在的益处大于可能存在的风险时,才使用该药 物
L4 POSSIBLY HAZARDOUS
There is positive evidence of risk to a breastfed infant or to breastmilk production, but the benefits from use in breastfeeding mothers may be acceptable despite the risk of the infant(e.g., if the drug is needed in a life-threatening situation or for a ser-ious disease for which safer drugs cannot be used or are ineffective.)
有证据显示该药物存在对母乳婴儿或母乳分泌的风险,christian louboutin sales,但是母乳妈妈使用该药物仍有可能被接受,因为婴儿冒此风险却能得到更大的益处。(例如,在有生命危险的情 况下,或者对于重大疾病但是安全的药物不能使用或者无效,就需要使用这类药物)
L5 CONTRAINDICATED
Studies in breastfeeding mothers have demonstrated that there is significant and documented risk to the infant based on human experience, or it is a medication that has a high risk of causing significant damage to an infant. The risk of using the drug in breastfeeding women clearly outweighs any possible benefit from breastfeeding. The drug is contraindicated in women who are breastfeeding an infant.
针对人类母乳妈妈的研究显示和记录该药物对婴儿存在重大风险,或该药物很有可能对婴儿造成严重损害。母乳妈 妈使用该药物面临的风险绝对超过任何可能的益处。母乳妈妈不应使用该药物
一般来说L1-L3级的药物都是比较安全的,使用时不需要停止哺乳
尽量选择L1和L2的药物
有些L2L3的药物有些用药的注意及警告,请注意
尽量使用半衰期(min:分钟;h:小时;d:天)短(1-3小时)的药物
L4L5的药物需要停止哺乳,何时恢复哺乳请咨询LLL
================================================== ===
字母A
acetaminophen(Paracetamol) 对乙酰氨基酚
L1,2h,进入乳汁的量仅是少量,量太少不会有危害
Aciclovir 阿昔洛韦
L2,christian louboutin peep toe,2.4H
除了乳头以外的损害的局部治疗是可能安全的.但是乳头上或者附近的损害(使用这个药物治疗)不 应该哺乳
adrenaline 肾上腺素
L1,1h(inhalation)
虽然有可能出现在母乳中,但很快就被胃肠道破坏.可能几乎不被婴儿吸收除非在新生儿早期或者需观察短暂的刺 激(症状)
Amikacin 阿米卡星
L2,2.3h
仅有非常少的量进入乳汁
Aminophylline 氨茶碱
L3,3-12.8h
Amoxicillin 阿莫西林
L1,1.7h
少于0.95%的母体剂量进入乳汁
Amoxicillin and Clavulanate Potassium 阿莫西林克拉维酸钾
L1,1.7h
目前没有报告说明克拉维酸钾进入乳汁,不过应被预计到

Amphotericin B 两性霉素B
L3,15D
没有资料说明能够进入乳汁
Ampicillin 氨苄西林
L1,1.3h
Ampicillin and Sulbactam 氨苄西林舒巴坦
L1,1.3h
没有资料说明能够进入乳汁
Aspirin 阿司匹林
L3,2.5-7h
非常少的量进去乳汁,几乎没有出现有害影响的报告
Atropine 阿托品
L3,4.3h
仅有少量进入乳汁
azathioprine 硫唑嘌呤
L3,0.6h
强烈警告
Azithromycin 阿奇霉素
L2,48-68h
Aztreonam 氨曲南
L2,1.7h
因为很小的口服吸收率(小于1%),在母乳喂养的婴儿中预计不会出现不幸的影响
字母B
Barium钡剂
L1
Belladonna 颠茄
L3,4.3h
同阿托品
Budesonide 布地奈德
L2,2.8h
using normal doses,it is unlikely that clinically relevant concentrations of budesonide would ever reach the milk more be systemincally bioavailable to a breastfed infant

字母C
Capsaicin 辣椒碱
L3 several hours
没有资料说明能够进入乳汁.然而,应避免在乳头或乳晕局部应用除非在哺乳之前能彻底的清除
carbamazepine 卡马西平
L2 18-54h
卡马西平进入婴儿体内的量是显然非常少的.虽然在婴儿体内的半衰期比成人的短,但仍应监测对婴 儿的镇静影响
Castor Oil 蓖麻油
L3
是否进去乳汁不明.谨慎使用.过量会造成被暴露的婴儿腹泻、不眠和震颤
Cefaclor 头孢克洛
L2 0.5-1h
已知少量可以进入乳汁
Cefadroxil 头孢羟氨苄
L1 1.5h
已知少量可以进入乳汁
Cefazolin 头孢唑林
L1 1.2-2.2h
口服吸收差,因而,婴儿将吸收极微的量。据报告,婴儿的血浆浓度太少以至于不被发现
Cefdinir 头孢地尼
L2 1.7h
Cefepime 头孢吡肟
L2 2h
Cefixime 头孢克肟
L2 7h
Cefoperazone 头孢哌酮
L2 2h
观察如腹泻等的胃肠症状
Cefoperazone and Sulbactam 头孢哌酮舒巴坦
L2 2h
Cefotaxime 头孢噻肟
L2 <0.68h
Cefoxitin 头孢西丁
L1 0.7-1.1h
Cefprozil 头孢丙烯
L1 78min
Ceftazidime 头孢他啶
L1 1.4-2h
Ceftizoxime 头孢唑肟
L1 2-3h
Ceftriaxone 头孢曲松
L2 7.3h
Cefuroxime 头孢呋辛
L2 1.4h
Celecoxib 塞来昔布
L2 11.2h
Cetirizine 西替利嗪
L2 8.3h
Chloramphenicol 氯霉素
L4 4h
chlorpheniramine 氯苯那敏
L3 12-43h
Cimetidine 西咪替丁
L2 2h
母乳妈妈应放弃使用本药物,选择其他。见法莫替丁、尼扎替丁。短期使用(几天)不会与哺乳相矛 盾
Ciprofloxacin 环丙沙星
L3 4h
因为进入母乳妈妈的量是极微,他们不是哺乳妈妈的禁忌
Clindamycin 克林霉素
L2 2.9h
乳汁内的量不可能伤害母乳婴儿
Clotrimazole 克霉唑
L1 3.5-5h
没有资料说明能够进入乳汁
Cloxacillin 氯唑西林
L2 0.7-3h
Codeine 可待因
L3 2.9h
colchicine 秋水仙碱
L4 12-30min
造成恶心、呕吐、腹泻、肌病、白细胞减少、骨髓抑制
Cyproheptadine 赛庚啶
L3 16h
没有资料说明能够进入乳汁
cytarabine 阿糖胞苷
L5 1-3h
字母D
Dapsone,氨苯砜
L4,28h
应非常谨慎的使用,局部使用可能对婴儿有极微的风险
dexamethasone,地塞米松
L3,3.3h
没有资料说明能够进入乳汁。乳汁里的量没有很大可能造成临床影响除非长期大剂量使用
Dextromethorphan,右美沙芬
L1,<4h
没有资料说明能够进入乳汁
Diclofenac ,双氯芬酸
L2,1.1h
Dimenhydrinate,茶苯海明
L2,8.5h
Diphenhydramine,苯海拉明
L2,4.3h
少但是未报告的量被认为可以进入乳汁.然而,在哺乳期使用镇静抗组胺药是不明智的.非镇静抗组胺药一般是更 好的(选择)
Domperidone,多潘立酮(吗丁啉)
L1,7-14h
dopamin,多巴胺
L2,2min
是否进入乳汁不明.但半衰期太短了,不会长期停留在(体内)
Doxepin多塞平
L5 8-24h
Doxepin Cream多塞平乳剂
L4 28-52h
Doxycycline,多西环素
L3,L4:如果长期使用,15-25h
短期使用(3-4天)并不是禁忌的.还没有对母乳婴儿有有害影响的报告.但长期使用(几个月)是不被建议的

字母EE
Erythromycin,红霉素
L1,L3:(新生儿早期)幽门狭窄早期,1.5-2h
Ethambutol,乙胺丁醇
L2,3.1h
字母FF
Famciclovir,泛昔洛韦
L2,2-3h
no data are available on levels in human milk,because it provides few advantages over Aciclovir,it would probably be preferred in a nursing mother although the side-effect profile is still minimal with this product
阿昔洛韦更适合哺乳期妇女
Famotidine,法莫替丁
L1,2.5-3.5h
更好的选择(比雷尼替丁,西咪替丁)
Fentanyl芬太尼
L2 2-4h
Fluconazol,氟康唑
L2,30h
Fluticasone,氟替卡松
L3,7.8h
鉴于上文阐述的口服和全身生物利用度和被肝脏的快速首过消除,它在乳汁里的水平不可能有临床意义,甚至是过 大的剂量
Formoterol,福莫特罗
L3,christian louboutin sandals,10h
没有资料显示可以进入乳汁,但非常低的血浆水平说明乳汁里的水平也是非常低的,.乳汁里的量不可能对母乳婴 儿有临床意义
Foscarnet Sodium,膦甲酸钠
L4
不知是否进入乳汁,但动物研究说明乳汁里的水平比血清里的水平高3倍
Fosfomycin,磷霉素
L3,4-8h
母乳里的药物水平不可能对母乳婴儿造成不良影响
GG
Gatifloxacin,加替沙星
L3,7.1h
没有母乳研究的资料,在众多的喹诺酮类抗生素中,由于在母乳里的低水平,氧氟沙星和左氧氟沙星可能是在喂母 乳的病人的优先选择
Gentamicin,庆大霉素
L2
Glucosamine,氨基葡萄糖
L3,0.3h
Granisetron,格拉司琼
L3,3-14h
没有资料但母乳中的水平可能是低的

HH
Hexachlorophene 六氯酚
L4 禁止婴儿的局部使用
Hydrocortisone Topical局部用氢化可的松
L2

II
Ibuprofen布洛芬
L1 1.8-2.5h
Imipenem and Cilastatin Sodium,亚胺培南西司他丁钠
L2,0.85-1.3h
口服吸收差,进入乳汁的量可能是极微的但是没有资料
Indometacin,吲哚美辛
L3,4.5h
Insulin胰岛素
L1
Ipratropium Bromide,异丙托溴铵
L2,2h
进入乳汁的量可能是极小的因为它的构造,婴儿不可能吸收任何药物
Isoniazid,异烟肼
L3,1.1-3.1h
进入母乳的量在母体剂量的0.75%-2.3%的范围内.谨慎和密切注意对婴儿的肝毒性以及神经炎
isoprenaline,异丙肾上腺素
L2,1-2h
进入乳汁的量非常少,母乳婴儿将不可能吸收有临床意义的浓度
Itraconazole,伊曲康唑
L2,64h
不要使用特非那定或阿斯咪唑.氟康唑可能是更好的选择
KK
Ketoconazole,酮康唑
L2,2-8h
康普茶 L5

LL
Lamivudine,拉米夫定
L2,5-7h
Lansoprazole,兰索拉唑
L3,1.5h
进入乳汁和被母乳婴儿口服吸收的量可能是极微的
Leflunomide,来氟米特
L4,>15-18h
是否进入乳汁不明.但在哺乳期使用这个药物有高风险
Levofloxacin,左氧氟沙星
L3,6-8h
见氧氟沙星(ofloxacin)
Levonorgestrel 左旋甲炔诺酮
L2
lidocaine,利多卡因
L2,1.8h
以下是推荐剂量:骶管阻滞<300mg,硬膜外阻滞<300mg,口腔麻醉<100mg,肿胀吸脂术420 0mg.当作为在口腔或者其他外科疗法中的局部麻醉剂,仅有少量被使用,通常少于40mg.然而,在吸脂术 中,所用的量是相当大的.不过,母体血浆和乳汁中的水平看上去不会达到高浓缩,婴儿的口服生物利用度也是相 当低的(<35%)
Lincomycin,林可霉素
L2,4.4-6.4h
Lomefloxacin,洛美沙星
L3,8h
Loperamide,洛哌丁胺(易蒙停)
L2,10.8h
Loratadine,氯雷他定
L1,8.4-28h
MM
Magnesium Sulfate,硫酸镁
L1,<3h
Mebendazole甲苯咪唑
L3
Melatonin褪黑素
L3
Meloxicam,美洛昔康
L3,20.1h
没有资料表明能够进入人类乳汁虽然能够进入啮齿类动物乳汁
Meropenem,美罗培南
L3,1h
没有资料表明能够进入人类乳汁,但如同本类药物中的其他药物一样,量可能是少的
Methadone美沙酮
L3
Methylprednisolone甲基氢化泼尼松(美卓乐)
L2
Metoclopramide,甲氧氯普胺(灭吐灵)
L2,5-6h
Metronidazole,甲硝唑
L2,8.5h
Miconazole,咪康唑
L2,20-25h
Minocycline,米诺环素
L2,15-20h
四环素的一种.哺乳妇女使用四环素不是通常推荐的但是也没必要禁忌.短期使用(小于3周)可能 是安全的
mometasone,莫米松
L3
Morphine吗啡
L3
Mupirocin Ointment莫匹罗星软膏(百多邦)
L1
(天妈注,乳头破皮出血,一般都用百多邦涂抹在伤口处)
L1
NN
Nabumetone,萘丁美酮
L3,22-30h
萘丁美酮代谢物是否进入乳汁未知.已知可以进入动物乳汁且有非常长的半衰期
Naproxen,萘普生
L3,L4:长期使用,12-15h
虽然进入乳汁的量是极微的,但因为半衰期长以及对婴儿心血管的影响,喂奶的妈妈使用时应注意.偶尔的使用与 哺乳不是有必然冲突的
Netilmicin,奈替米星
L3,2-2.5h
仅有少量被相信可以进入乳汁虽然目前没有报告
Nevirapine,奈韦拉平
L3 ,25-30h
Nicotinamide(nicotinic acid),烟酰胺
L3,45min
母乳妈妈不应服用超过每日膳食中营养素的供给量的剂量
Nitrofurantoin,呋喃妥因
L2,20-58min
很少量进入乳汁
Norfloxacin,诺氟沙星
L3,3.3h
在喹诺酮类抗生素中,诺氟沙星,左氧氟沙星或者氧氟沙星可能是在喂奶妈妈的优先选择
Nystatin制菌霉素
L1
OO
Ofloxacin,氧氟沙星
L2,5-7h
氧氟沙星,左氧氟沙星,或者诺氟沙星是更好的选择
Omeprazole,奥美拉唑
L2,1h
Ondansetron,昂丹司琼
L2,3.6h
是否进入人类乳汁未知,但由于母体的低血浆水平,乳汁里的药物量可能是极低的.Its use in breastfeeding mothers is probabaly not warranted,unless in high-risk patients with other severve medical conditions
Oseltamivir,奥司他韦
L3,6-10h
PP
Penicillin青霉素
L1 <1.5h
pethidine,哌替啶
L2 ,L3 if used early postportum ,3.2h
少量进入乳汁;镇静,低泌乳反射,神经行为延迟
phenylephrine,去氧肾上腺素
L3,2-3h
没有资料说明能够进入人类乳汁,注意可能减少母乳分泌
Piperacillin,哌拉西林
L2,0.6-1.3h
口服吸收差将限制本药物的吸收
Piroxicam,吡罗昔康
L2,30-86h
虽然有非常长的半衰期,本报告说明它通常是安全的
Polymyxin B,多粘菌素B
L2,6h
没有资料说明能够进入人类乳汁.口服后很大程度上被婴儿胃酸破坏因为它在酸性环境下是不稳定的
prednisone,泼尼松
L2,24+h
尽可能的限制暴露的程度与时间.使用吸入或者鼻用类固醇以减少暴露.短期使用是安全的
Pseudeophedrine伪麻黄碱
L3, <4h
PTU, Propylthiouracil 丙硫氧嘧啶 安全级别L2, T1/2 1-2小时
这个药物是哺乳期安全用药。

RR
Pyrazinamide,吡嗪酰胺
L3,9-10h
Rabeprazole,雷贝拉唑
L3,1-2h
没有人类的资料,当进入乳汁,在吸收前将被婴儿的胃破坏掉
Ranitidine ,雷尼替丁
L2,2-3h
虽然雷尼替丁会在乳汁内浓缩,但总的剂量少于治疗量
Ribavirin,利巴韦林
L4,298h
没有资料说明能够进入乳汁,但由于口服利用度低,所以进入乳汁的量也可能是低的.母乳婴儿的急性暴露可能造 成极微的副作用,超过6-12个月的长期暴露可能更危险,谨慎.
(天妈注:关于利巴韦林国际母乳会钰雯的建议:
Rifampine,利福平
L2,3.5h
非常少量进入乳汁
Rofecoxib,罗非昔布
L2,17h
对母乳婴儿来说是可能非常安全的
SS
Salmeterol,沙美特罗
L2,5.5h
没有关于哺乳妇女的报告
Scopolamine,东莨菪碱