Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 08-13-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
clarexgzx

Thumbs up The 2011 MLB All-Star Game – The NFL needs to take notes ...

Â*The 2011 Midsummer Classic was fun and a great game that saw the National League win 5 to 1 over the American League. I think that now after 2 years of the National League winning the all-Star game we can safely putÂ*awayÂ*the notion that the feared American League has all the power Â*and all the dominance. It’s kind of nice that the league that plays real baseball is now bringing home the home field advantage for when the World Series rolls in. Â*The Braves had Jurrjens, <a href="http://afashionbuy.com/"><strong>Wholesale Replica LV Handbags Online</strong></a> Kimbrel, Venters, and McCann in the game so we were well represented and it was a great showcase of our pitching. Notable highlights were The Padres Heath Bell making his intro to the mound with his run from the bullpen ending in a dramatic and fun slide. Then there was the closing pitching of Fear the Beard Brian Wilson of Giants fame. I love watching Wilson pitch as long as it is not against the Braves, then I FEAR the beard. I had more fun last night watching the All-Star game than watching the last Super Bowl. Hell, I don’t <a href="http://www.afashionbuy.com/"><strong>lv handbags dropship</strong></a> even remember who was in last years Super Bowl??? The fact that the an All-Star game can do that means that the MLB is doing things right with the way they present it and run it. In the MLB, winning the All-Star game means home field advantage in the World Series goes to the League victor. In other words, unlike the NFL Pro-Bowl snooze fest that means nothing and amounts to less than nothing but a bunch of players playing lazy ball, here in the MLB you have a reason to root for your teams League and the players have a reason to play and make plays. Home Field advantage is huge!!! In my opinion the <a href="http://afashionbuy.com/"><strong>Wholesale Replica Gucci Sunglass Online</strong></a> NFL should take some notes. As it stands the Pro-Bowl game in the NFL might as well just be canceled because there is never any excitement in it nor any meaning to even playing it. NFL Football has been on the decline for awhile now with the excessive replays used to generateÂ*commercialÂ*breaks <a href="http://ec.tcren.cn/view.php?id=6"><strong>Dizin, article site, directory » Every Woman Deserves A Pair Of ...</strong></a> and the watered down rules that have been passed year in and year out. Depending on the lock-out the entire coming season may be a wash but when you compare it to the excitement that the MLB has been ratcheting up… does anyone really care if there is an NFL season anyway??? All in all the 2011 MLB All-Star game was great fun and exciting to the end. Here is hoping that the Atlanta Braves will get to be the team to take advantage of the home field advantage come World Series time!!!

Sponsored Links