Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-13-2011, 01:51 AM   #1
amandsix8y

Thumbs up Buy Boots Article - 1603 - Buy Men's Timberland Boots On Sale ...

Timberland boots are highly cozy and fashionable. There <a href="http://www.cheapnikeairmaxshoess.com/nike-air-max-90-c-10.html"><strong>air max 90</strong></a> can be countless web pages that you just can take a look at to obtain these boots. I’ll make it easier to come across them on sale.Some Valuable details about these bootsThese boots have 4 out of countless aspects which you just cannot ignore, for instance, there is no substitute for a sturdy pair of boots which can be guaranteed a waterproof boot that not simply keeps your feet dry, but are especially cozy. Rain or shine these boots are highly fashionable.You can use them to go out on the town as a consequence of their fashionable appear and great colours or you?ˉre able to use them as great rain boots to maintain <a href="http://www.cheapnikeairmaxshoess.com/nike-air-max-2010-c-44.html"><strong>air max 2010</strong></a> dry.shopping on the net is convenientWhen you shop via the internet it is actually quite hassle-free since you do not must be concerned about coping with all types with the tension that you just face oftentimes using the folks inside the shops. Purchasing internet based can also be plenty of entertaining given that you may have such a significant choice to pick from.There are instances that buying will be frustrated as a consequence of all <a href="http://www.cheapnikeairmaxshoess.com/nike-air-max-95-c-13.html"><strong>air max 95</strong></a> of the selections available.Where you’ll be able to visit get these boots on saleYou can buy men’s timberland boots on sale at lots of shops that offer you amazing sale offers. You may also go on the internet and search for coupons or web-sites that deliver these boot on sale for an very affordable value.Remember that it <a href="http://www.vvtu.com/read.php?21#topreply"><strong>Trying To Understand How MBT Chapa Works in 2011 | FREE PRESS RELEASE</strong></a> truly is rather sensible to go to blogs and get peoples opinions on the structure and sturdiness of those boots just before you determine if they’re proper for you personally or not. Thanks for reading the Buy Boots Related Articles from us – you can find more from Suede Boots | blue suede shoes – Or visit our site partners on Zappos | Boots Store | Men Sweater/vest | New Balance NBx | Nike Kids shoes

Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2011, 03:17 AM   #2
ug9tfddg

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 371168857 at 18:45 on November 26th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary ; ; China maglev train sent a letter to the father of Zhu Weiheng

Ni Hai Ha in electrical work in my life, but also participated in China's first magnetic Tester resonance (MRI) research, and the United States the world's first mobile computer tomography apparatus (Mobile CT) development work, that Western science real home, while the Chinese with a thermometer, blood pressure monitors, X-ray machines No, only hope, and asked, smell, cut, speaking of yin and yang, five elements, see, understand, certainly not scientific. In May, I'll learn traditional Chinese medicine is, fifty-year-old daughter to Florida dry traditional Chinese medicine at the Ni Hai Xia medical treatment. He looked, and asked after her eyes get flashlight according to his pupils, from her eyes to see a problem with her liver and kidneys. He drew a simple diagram of the normal human body to explain the relationship between human organs, stresses the heart and small intestine does not have cancer, because these are two sources of heat, cold place only in cancer cells. He said that traditional Chinese medicine as a whole to consider, to cure, doctors look at the local, found to be cancer, which at the bad, the remove them, and then radiotherapy and chemotherapy. But this move, would have destroyed the balance of the body, more weakness against the body, while Western medicine are chemical agents, have side effects, long-term use, residue accumulation in vivo, chronic poisoning, not only incurable, but can not do without this drug more That is the medicine manufacturers want. They make money, and constantly create new disease name to sell their drugs, even unscrupulous, bribery doctors, parliamentarians, the President, to sell their drugs, exposing them to suppress the truth. He remarks that make me enlightened, as logical, very scientific, and Western medicine often can not cure, and often lost for the cause. My own wife's death, just is the obvious example. I went home to browse a Web site NI doctors articles and medical cases, further convinced him about the scientific nature, and his treatment effect. Taking my daughter less than a month of dry, her ten years to seek treatment ineffective headache drowsiness, high fever, irritability, restless sleep, body pain, frequent urination, sweating and other diseases, actually relieved, losing a four pounds, physical return to the young Eighty seven per cent when, like a newborn. NI doctors are really geniuses!

My wife of 18 in 1994, pulling a tooth, bleeding overnight ( American Dental so savage, I did not expect), from weak to turn the slightest cold pneumonia, tuberculosis has changed again, after the fever continued, for a four or five doctors, no one can say what is the reason, three pneumonia, but also difficulty swallowing, and infusion into a nasal feeding not had to insert tubes directly into the stomach (also a barbaric act), suffered enough, body weight down to 56 pounds, and finally the fourth pneumonia, died in 2004. I always blame the tooth to blame, now that, because she ate a ten western, filled with residual toxins in her body, her strength depleted, I should blame the medicine to kill the big boss is my wife's culprit !

I looked a little dry my daughter showed me the \Traditional thinking \Feel more and more Chinese are talking about in line with scientific justification. Ancient culture of our country so great, but unfortunately the text difficult to read, hard to understand yin and yang theory, lost a lot of modern times. Western technology visible and tangible, most people mistakenly think it is scientific. I was one of their own . My life is doing technical work, can not be considered \Real science, it should be observed from the phenomenon of repeated, summarized hypothesis, to infer from this hypothesis, the phenomenon will occur again after a long test, indeed, to rise to the law of general application can be explained by other phenomena. ; I are engaged in electrical work, but already affirmed in the previous electrical laws, such as Ohm's law, law of the left hand, right hand on the basis of such laws, to create a variety of motor. But Chinese it literally is a \Because it is the plot of the foundation of Chinese culture for thousands of years, generation after generation of Chinese medical practitioners continue to explore our ancestors, summed up the essence, from the millions of observations, summarized the hypotheses, and then after a long period of test, true and correct to rise for the Chinese medicine theory. it is in strict standard scientific theory, how can it not scientific it? the other hand, Western medicine, from the perspective of molecular biology, the human anatomy very clear, each molecule is doing, made it plainly, and to find out Which part of the cells is a problem, measures taken for this part of the cell, it stands to reason. but the body is a complete organism, only taking into account local problems and solve this part of the problem, it destroyed the whole human body parts balance, and the resulting relationship between the disorder, but create another more complex problem, but no easy solution. So,light up air force one, Western medicine does not really science. Chinese old saying \what it means. Western medicine is popular only after the Western industrial revolution, there are various tests, laboratory equipment, treatment equipment backing, do have the data to illustrate the problem, really like the very scientific, but so far no single instrument can measure which is in part the impact of issues on the body, and if the removal of the lesion part, can hurt a whole, not an instrument that can tell you that what causes the disease. The doctor can only say that bacteria cause the disease, with bactericidal antibiotics. But the side effects of antibiotics on human health, and all the medicine has side effects are harmful to eat a lot of chronic poisoning. From this perspective, traditional Chinese medicine on the location, because the medicine is not just look at the problem occurred there, but judging from the whole, Chinese medicine is all natural materials, harmful to humans, but bitter medicine, Chinese medicine can not understand something about Yin and Yang, Five Elements theory, there is no instrument measuring the data obtained to prove that words are not unscientific or superstitious. So it is natural, easy to accept Western medicine, the real science of Chinese medicine, but was considered unscientific and exclusion.

come back to see me in the motor. I had a normal development of AC or DC rotary motor, special motor, flat motor, stepper motor, printing motors, torque motors, and using the motor as the main plane of automatic high-speed drawing machine, and derived to magnets as the main the MRI, and motor drive with torque CT. It is all in the Ohm's law, law of the left hand, right hand on the basis of the law of different applications designed device. But over the purely technical work, must have an overall concept, otherwise it can not be successful. The linear motor, for example, must be solve the problem of maintaining constant air gap, the simplest is supported by four wheels installed, but the friction between the wheels and the track too, can only be eliminated with magnetic friction, high-speed maglev trains to run; maglev can be electromagnetic, permanent magnet or superconducting magnets to choose from, to see the time, local conditions to determine, from the economic and practical considerations, the most expensive in China NdFeB permanent magnet, I advocate the use of permanent magnet, not necessarily the other countries . then maglev train line from the point of view, according to the line through the geological data, the location of each pillar to do the design of different geological conditions, must not across the board, a design used in all the pillars. Shanghai, the world's first maglev train line opened in 2003 just when, and in October 2004 when I sit, both high-speed 430 kilometers per hour, and is absolutely stable, but in April 2007 when I went to sit, speed and reach 430 km, but the body shaking, no less than Japan's bullet train. That is the result of uneven settlement guide pillars, each pillar is not based on the specific point where the geological conditions that do the design caused the accident. I am in the development of plane motors, wheels can not maintain the air gap, nor can maglev, had to use flotation. I know nothing about flotation, up to the Guangzhou Machine Tool Research Institute study, but they are used in the circular axis, we have to used in the plane, must be re-designed gas, several iterations of trial, only to meet the requirements. MRI magnets, high magnetic field uniformity requirements, and general motor completely different; CT on the use of torque motors and I previously developed by the requirements of satellite attitude control motor is completely different. So technology devices can only be \different, and at that time, local, different circumstances surrounding the decision to post the first return visit after treatment, according to the results of adjusted prescription efficacy, that really is the right medicine. Western pharmaceutical companies provide only a limited number of agents available, the initiative did not change pharmaceutical ingredients, the specific condition can not be found entirely suitable for the required changes in a certain remedy, the treatment effect is not so ideal. Together with western medicine for the production of large companies make big money there is to do illegal acts that may be, this problem is even greater.

All in all, I used to think that medicine is not scientific, Western medicine was science, and now realize more than Western medicine is more science fact. However, serious injury accidents, emergency treatment, doctors can quickly save lives, is more effective than medicine.

Dr. Zhu Weiheng 06/20/2007

China in the United States if the smart patient, why bother to the United States he go?
Now, only 300 million Americans an average of 6 million passengers per year of traditional Chinese medicine, and is not reimbursed, people should look at traditional Chinese medicine,
many self-righteous Chinese, many Chinese xenophilia people getting sick of your weight, there is nothing strange.
Professor Zhu is the father of MRI, but also the father of China's maglev train, the beloved people of the top scientists, I was fortunate to meet him, and already feel glory of, so this has been his support the Chinese, I feel for our hundreds of millions of people very excited, I was in a foreign land, but can not forget I am a Chinese, from the beginning when I entered the United States, I told myself that I came here to carry forward the national prestige and come, to boost Chinese medicine in China or Taiwan is already impossible, and that Taiwan is already completely reduced to the Fish Culture in Western medicine field, the people of Taiwan are the white mice in Western medicine, this malicious environment The people still believe that Western medicine spare no effort, while China is gradually followed suit, and now the island of Taiwan is already a dialysis, liver of the island, do not awaken, then transferred to the mainland will inevitably have this stigma, I had been Where in the country where research Yelang? This Yelang actually now found in Taiwan, the people really poor ah.

look at mainland China, millions of people on innocent people, but also a time when economic takeoff, and many of the endless wealth of population and there, this is definitely the biggest goal of Western medicine, Western medicine see this huge market, is simply mouth watering, Taiwan has fallen, they are not worried about rebellion, because the local physicians who are living in an ivory tower in the good little white, so is their future goals in Mainland China, the recent Chinese medicine has been the Secretary position, because collusion with pharmaceutical companies, drug companies, the red envelope, now sentenced to death, the appeal is still being, I have been worried about this experience in Taiwan, will occur on the mainland, while because I come from Taiwan, so it is hoped that the Taiwan people to wake up really hurt them, not China, but Western medicine, more and this has led to many irreparable harm to the tragedy, people actually still dark, and really let me vexation gas, how? would it? stupid it? Minister of Education you must have brains, he may need a Neurology physician to help him change his head? Or has been replaced by? Otherwise, how could so stupid it? People to teach well,nike air force, is the government's fault, the people of Taiwan wake of the anti-anti-awake. Continental Western pharmaceutical companies have entered the trap, this time, if those in power to detect it, too late to save, if they are not lifted in western medicine to replace it, a lot of wealth in the future people will surely hand over the West Pharmaceuticals the unlucky ones but also the people of Taiwan on the mainland again in a repeat of history, so many people support me, I have been very touched by the support of this there Zhu, let me confidence, and I will do the power of life , for the people exempt from the threat of diseases and Western medicine.

Zhu Western last-mentioned surgical emergency, I personally very much support, that is what I have been saying that the form and the difference is the form of Western medicine, Chinese medicine is a God, when the body is injured by accident (injury), seeking Western medicine is right, because it is the shape of the problem, and disease is a disease, trauma and medical illness is a completely different field, the two can not be confused, and many ignorant people think that Western medicine can be unintentional injuries people to save back, the inevitable can heal, but I do not know Western medicine is both incurable even a small cold medicine, so a lot eat a result of western disease more people the more short-lived, resulting in one's life is to live these figures , life has lost value, making money to buy expensive medicine and alive, many women would research the market daily vitamin that is best for his son, Mr., should have forgotten to buy the best fresh food markets to return to home kitchen, good food for the family meal burned, most of this most healthy taste of home behavior.

Yesterday, I revisit a patient, she was uremic patients, dialysis every day since September last year, I opened for 100 days to eat the medicine, her urologist since early June to now, has completely stopped and then dialysis to help her because he believed that if you want to prove that the recovery of renal function because the Chinese eat good, eat as long as the medicine to stop the dialysis can be proved, and after three weeks to stop dialysis after Western medicine and then do a blood test, the report came out on Thursday, the index of all dialysis Shihai better than her, so her doctor told her, congratulate you, from now on you no longer need dialysis, and tantamount to saying that you're free, no matter how you travel around the world, no need to stay in one place, every day until the death of dialysis that day comes, she tells us that all the physicians and clinic staff, she knew this news last night , with her husband cried, excited to not speak to my clinic today, I was excited about her second by her embrace, of course, I do not pay attention to her lipstick stained my clothes, this time I also thinking, clinics outside the Chinese people are still thousands of dialysis, while they do not know the real medicine is the only way their wake up from this nightmare of dialysis over the medicine, but cast aside existed in China since ancient times in Chinese medicine, I really sorry sorry sorry ah, I thought of a word: [Moment of Romance is also the old days. ] I become so old state, is to be sentient victims, it must be a cruel man, so do not need moisturizing, whitening, wrinkles, really gas to be added to the. Orthodox Chinese medicine treatment of kidney disease can be done, and the Taiwan Department of Health and physicians are in discredit traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese medicine will be with the people that eat dialysis, and now the United States dialysis patients, but it is saved by medicine back, speak louder than words, I told readers, the real reason is caused by dialysis caused by eating medicine, and traditional Chinese medicine has nothing to do, I will use the medical clinic in the case of log interpretation, to follow the reader. I once again thank Zhu

the support and guidance,nike air force one, the junior will look when you live, for people to do something really benefit mankind, just like you, like what they have learned to your life and contribute to the country completely without asking for anything, this credit can not be used to describe speech or text can be clear, you are my mirror, I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

the last letter in support of my Stanford University,cheap nike air force one, Dr. Li Zongen, because they support me and be questioned specifically against me, they first wonder if I under the guise of its name, and then I said that malicious attacks medicine is unscientific, and now China's top scientists who came to support me that orthodox medicine, he will be bound to the same malicious people to question my him, I tell you these malicious people, you is not satisfied can be directly directed at me, They do not look for trouble two, they two are academics, personality courtly, unlike I have experienced and the most evil temper the worst, if you are a man, can come to my challenge to see who the real to help patients solve the problem, you need to ask ourselves,cheap air force one, how much did you contribute for the Chinese, say three people listen to us, we heard later, will give you a fair answer, there must be the outcome of the three voting , two of the outcome of voting is not very welcome you to attack me, my personality is Jin Yong's Novels Click here to see the same Enyuanfenming to support me, I will live up to your expectations, against my people, please continue to go to dialysis, and I need for life-long dialysis you are happy readers,air force one shoes, I am not evil evil? Bad not bad?

NI Hai Ha Han Tang Chinese Medicine Sincerely
; ; ; ; ; ; 06/23/2007 Florida in the United States from its own network of study