Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:56 PM   #1
Fjie73jru

Default Jet Li kicks off the One Foundation Project

Chinanews,关于爱情的散文, Beijing,注册,六合彩, Apr. 24 – Renowned Chinese martial arts star Jet Li announced the establishment of his One Foundation Project last Thursday in Beijing. Jet Li,他不是你的孩子,香港六合彩, who is in charge of the project, the project’s lifetime volunteers Zhou Xun and Xu Jinglei, as well as people from various walks of life attended the opening ceremony.

The One Foundation Project was established jointly by Jet Li and the China Red Cross Society. Prior to the formal establishment, the foundation had collected more than 4 million yuan already.

Jet Li experienced and survived the notorious Indian Ocean Tsunami. After the tragedy, the idea of setting up a foundation to help people who had similar experiences occurred to him from time to time. The new foundation urges people to donate one yuan every month to help the needy.

Jet Li was born on April 26, 1963. He began to learn martial arts at the age of 8 and by 11,六合彩, he had obtained his first gold medal in a national martial arts competition. He kept the title for 5 years. In 1982, he acted in a martial arts film, Shaolin Temple,传奇私服, which won him great acclaim and made him a well-known Kungfu star in China. Later,六合彩, he went to Hong Kong and acted in many other Kungfu films. At the age of 32,传奇私服, Jet Li played a role in the film Lethal Weapon 4 made by Hollywood. The film turned him into an international film star.

“I owed many people a favor in the whole process (of establishing this foundation). Before the organization was set up,传奇私服, people came to me for help: directors wanted me to play in their films,传奇私服, and businesspeople invited me to do commercials for them, etc. But now,传奇私服, I have to ask whoever may help to do me a favor in order to set up the foundation. Sometimes it is the bosses or some film stars; sometimes it might just be the log-keepers or the janitors. I need to beg for help from all of them all,” he said,传奇私服, adding that he enjoyed the whole process pretty well.

Sponsored Links