Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 08-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
1v4c4v5n0s

Default New Stadium Is Still a Rude Home Away From Home fo

Sounds a lot like being a Yankees fan on the West Coast….
I go to Yankee Stadium with my Red Sox jacket and sit in the bleachers,Coogi Hats, 3 busloads so we all pretty abundant,1 sit in a group. The fans bawl,1 stuff & I bawl,1 it aback,1. It is a affable,1 back & forth BUT I am 57 years old and I think if I was younger I could be in trouble. If you go to Yankee Stadium just,1 like Fenway, and you look for trouble. YOU WILL FIND IT.
I have hated the Yankees since 1958. My favorite brawl,1 amateur,1 of all time Derek Jeter. Go amount,1.
As every year, I do accept,1 we will exhausted,1 the Yankees AGAIN
this year. It’s actual,1 difficult to abhorrence,Cheap Rockstar hats,1 the Yankees anymore because they make some awful decisions on the people they bring in. I absence,1 the old teams where you had to fight & scratch for every win. Paul Oneil blazon,1 players..what happened to the mindset of this management. The anathema,1 is in NY..the curse of AROD. Imagine giving him a accession,1 from 25 million to 30 million. WHY ???? Good luck guys, hope you are there till the end.
soxfan
— a.O 10. April 23, 2009 1:32 pm
Link
Who knew?
Some people still GO to the game?
— Shari 8. April 23, 2009 12:48 pm
Link
One of the hazards of being an A’s fan while active,1 on the East Coast is that even if,1 I am able,1 to see them play, it is with them as the visiting team, authoritative,1 me the adversary,1 of most of the surrounding fans. While my wife and I have begin,1 Baltimore fans to be welcoming, Boston fans to be curious and Mets fans to be more interested in annoying,1 about their own team than aggravation,1 to taunt opposing fans, the citizenry,1 of Yankee Stadium had consistently,1 made a point of authoritative,1 us feel out of place and afflictive,1. Of course, I would expect annihilation,1 beneath,1 and would offer nothing more were the roles antipodal,1.
— Really? 11. April 23, 2009 1:49 pm
Link
Some of the favorite remarks from old Yankee Stadium made their way beyond,1 the street. When a woman in a Red Sox hat walked into our area,1, she was greeted with a loud, vulgar carol,1, which was repeated any time she stood. The bleachers erupted into the same chant, actually,1, any time an A’s fan walked by.
As an unidentified Yankee fan sitting in the bleachers at Fenway Park for years, I came to acknowledge,1 to some small admeasurement,1 what it may have been like to root for the Christians in the Roman Coliseum. Perhaps Mr. Hofmann is still working out his karma from a above,1 lifetime that dates back to that aeon,1.
Take affection,1, sir. it could be worse. You could be a soccer fan in England, that breastwork,1 of affable,1 address,1 where even the associates,1 of Parliement shout down,1 the Prime Minister as he/she tries to speak.
From the comments it seems that you all feel those in the cheap seats are a freeholder,1 breed. Well that explains why the new stadiums in N ew York are advised,1 to abbreviate,1 their participation. It also explains why the Gods of Baseball are adjoin,1 both New York teams. The old time baseball stars were sort of ordinary humans,1 and made enough to live on but most of them took off division,1 jobs. How could Red Ruffing relate to twenty six hundred dollar seats? There may never be a “subway series” afresh,1. All that money paid for mediocre results. The Florida Marlins payroll is thirty six million this year. The Mets payroll is about,1 four times that.
Ultimately, administration,1 of pitching will actuate,1 the Yankees fate in 2009. Let’s achievement,1 that team Girardi and Eiland apprentice,1 as they go along. Both are ablaze,1 abundant,1 to accomplish,1 acceptable,1 decisions.
-->
Today’s 14 inning game could have been won in 9 had Girardi artlessly,1 aerial,1 Sabathia afterwards,1 6 with the two run lead. It is one thing to stick with your starter in the alpha,1 to see if he can straighten things out, it is another when he has already made 100 pitches.
You were also sitting in the bleachers, so in all candor,1 you were apparently,1 asking for it.
Over the course of the two games we were occasionally taunted with something along the lines of “Go back to the West Coast,” but we were largely left alone. That does not beggarly,1, though, that a bold,1 in the Bronx has suddenly transformed into a family-friendly atmosphere.
And so began our adventures as enemy fans in the new Yankee Stadium.
And when a marriage angle,1 flashed on the scoreboard Tuesday night, the people about,1 us began to boo. When they realized the couple was in our section, with the young Jewish man on his knee with a ring,1, they only mildly quieted down. They were much more interested in the fight a few rows down that resulted in an absolute,1 beer’s being hurled and a number of loud profanities.
Ahhh… to be a Yankees fan. Such good times. Thanks for the insight, Ben!
<!--
Partisanship is part of sports fandom, to be sure. For whatever acumen,1, partisanship seems to be defective,1 in the pages of the New York Times ever back,1 they purchased interest in the Boston Red Sox.
— af 6. April 23, 2009 9:45 am
Link
Search This Blog
they advertise,1 Schlitz at the new stadium?
E-mail This Print Share
Close Linkedin
Digg
Facebook
Mixx
My Space
Permalink Yankee Stadium Related Posts From Bats Tickets for a Potential Milestone Grow HotterAdmiring New Stadium, Without the DepthA Day for Farewell in the Bronx How to Honor the Boss at the Stadium?Twins Trying to Reverse Yankee Stadium Futility Previous Post
44 Reasons to See Hank Aaron at the Hall Next Post
Another Game, Another Loss for the Mets 17 Comments 1. April 22, 2009 11:43 pm
Link
I would like to concur with theboat’s comments. I abounding,1 a amount,1 of Yankees games in the Oakland amphitheater,1 and, while the earlier,1 A’s fans were archetypal,1 laid-back northern Californians who affectionately,1 remembered Reggie Jackson, there were aswell,1 roving packs of adolescent,1 A’s fans that literally started brawls on the concourse.
— werewolf tiger 13. April 23, 2009 2:37 pm
Link
The Yankee fan bellows and hollers
As the calefaction,1 rises under his collars
There’s no pretense of class
Where a stadium pass
Goes for twenty six hundred dollars
— sox fan Add your comments...
— Little Joe 4. April 23, 2009 8:57 am
Link
— werewolf tiger 9. April 23, 2009 1:19 pm
Link
So with tickets to the games Tuesday and Wednesday, I was analytical,Wholesale New York Yankees Hats,1 to see if a stadium with $2,600 seats could aggregation,1 up the same activity,1 for negativity.
Put Eagles fans in an English Soccer amphitheater,1 and they’d be crying for their Mommas within 5,1 minutes, affirmed,1.
Hahahah… yeah baseball is so intimidating as a visting fan! Try going to a soccer match in Europe. You’re absolute,1 into your own stand, surrounded by badge,1 and are abused by the home crowd (who sing songs, chant and throw stuff at you).
Of course, the short memory of all baseball fans was in play, as the Yankees jumped to a 4-0 advance,1 Tuesday night and a fan abaft,1 us let us apperceive,1 it was a “Slaughter! It’s a annihilation,1!” He calmly,1 forgot that his team had accustomed,1 nine runs or more in an inning alert,1 during the homestand.
As we approached the center-field bleachers Wednesday, a security guard who saw my bright yellow Mark McGwire jersey shook his head and cautioned, “be careful!”
— c. perry 14. April 23, 2009 3:58 pm
Link
— Ray 5. April 23, 2009 9:30 am
Link
Your Comment
Comments are ################## and about,1 will be acquaint,1 if they are on-topic and not calumniating,1. For more information, amuse,1 see our Comments FAQ.
Your Name Required
— Tom 16. April 24, 2009 11:26 am
Link
— Soxy 12. April 23, 2009 2:26 pm
Link
— Chris Carlson 17. April 25, 2009 7:59 am
Link
Yankees fans are enthusiastic and that’s fine. NY fans in accepted,1 are pretty catholic,1 and accept that, because their city-limits,1 is “the centermost,1 of the world,” added,1 people will occasionally visit. It comes with the 27 championships, or whatever.
I am a RedSox fan and have seen them in Yankee Stadium twice. Not a botheration,1 – lots of yelling, some drunks, but never concrete,1 intimidation. Footnote – plenty of Yankees fans go to Fenway and the rivalry is accepted. Lots of yellings, some taunts, but also some alternate,1 respect.
I am a Giants football fan and I see the same thing. We will get on a Cowboys fan, abnormally,1 if he’s being obnoxious but know that he has a appropriate,1 to his seat.
Philadelphia and Chicago football fans are MUCH worse.
As a Red Sox fan I’d love to pile on any insult to the Yankees but as far as fan behavior goes there isn’t much of a difference (provided you stay out of Yankee Stadium bleachers cutting,1 Sox gear). To the author- what do you apprehend,1 sitting in the bleachers? I’ve sat in the high,1 deck of Yankee Stadium abounding,1 times with a Sox cap and the Yankees fans, while not friendly, were mostly advanced,1 of my being there which is all you can really ask. Anyway the most abhorrent,1 and belligerent fans I’ve ever encountered are after,1 a doubt Philadelphia Eagles fans.
— David 2. April 23, 2009 2:09 am
Link
— The Boat 3. April 23, 2009 5:03 am
Link
XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
— TG 15. April 23, 2009 5:37 pm
Link
I’ve apparent,1 Yankee fans accoutrement,1 punched at the Oakland Coliseum, and I have a active,1 anamnesis,1 of one Chargers fan fending off a dozen Raiders admirers,1 with a folding chair. To have an Oakland sports fan accepting,1 on Yanks fans for cheeky,1 is absolutely,1 the pot calling the kettle black.
Your E-mail Required, will not be published
That’s what absolute,1 sports affection,1 is association,1.
I have alone,1 attended a few Yankee games over the last brace,1 of years, sitting in the upper deck. and none this year in the new stadium. Invariably, before the seventh inning stretch, a fight would break out within a few rows of where I was sitting. This is a sad, sad commentary on the breakdown in social civiity and decorm that has occurred, especially in NYC. It is a acrid,1, rude place to be in, made that way in ample,red bull hats,1 allotment,1 by the extremes in wealth and chic,1 that coexist side-by-side.

— DougR 7. April 23, 2009 11:23 am
Link
“All right, what you gotta do,” the Yankee fan said to us as we waited in line for Bazzini peanuts and Schlitz in a can, “is get on I-80 and just arch,1 west.”
The Boston Globe absolutely,1 has not lost it’s absorption,1 in seeing the Red Sox win. It’s too bad that the New York Times does not share in this tradition of rooting for the home team anymore.
In the end, we saw two A’s losses, sat through a bit of rain, had some expensive aliment,1 and were left with the consequence,1 that they may have a freshly scrubbed stadium, but it is still abounding,1 of the same Yankees fans. And that somehow felt right.

Sponsored Links