Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 08-12-2011, 06:28 AM   #1
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

Metropolis Daily News (Xinhua correspondent Long Yan Chen Xiudan) more than 8 months pregnant,monster beats studio, actually, the unaware, until the birth to a baby boy yesterday, the 18-year-old girl Chen-chen (a pseudonym) was scared silly, how do not believe in myself when my mother was.
Han Chen-chen field to work in Wuchang. Last night began, Chen-chen stomach feel uncomfortable, but she considered to be gastrointestinal disease, did not care. She still went to work yesterday morning,monster beats headphone, shortly after the stomach feel more pain, were colleagues in the morning to the provincial People's Armed Police General Hospital for treatment.
arrived in the hospital emergency department, Chen-chen said suddenly find out something out of the belly, the doctor quickly look and found a treasure treasure pants was actually just given birth to live baby,beats headphones, the umbilical cord still not disconnected. Doctors treated quickly,monster headphones, the current status of mother and child were stable.
Surprisingly, the Chen-chen himself did not know she was pregnant. The same bedroom with colleagues, said recent Zhenzhen not found any abnormalities, we did not think how to give birth she was a.
last night, the reporter learned from the maternity hospital, the baby weighs only 2.2 kg, due to Chen-chen did not know she was pregnant, medical personnel concluded the child was 35 weeks gestational age, less than month,monster beats, Department of births.
provincial director of the Armed Police General Hospital of Obstetrics and Gynecology, said Zhao Yumei, Chen-chen figure may be due to relatively thin, unborn baby is also smaller, so the stomach is not large enough, coupled with more generous fall and winter clothing dress , not found exception. and protection against unwanted pregnancies to their physical and psychological damage caused.
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links