Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
ameliz0rxj

Thumbs up Holt Renfrew Fall Runway Preview July 20, 2011 | Vigilant Fashionista

*This article was written for Montreal State of Mind With a humidity index of 39 degrees, 4 hours of sleep, a parking space paid twice by mistake (don't ask), a missed last minute memo postponing the event an hour later, I was off to a very bad start, to say the least. Nothing a few glasses of white wine and delicious crab cakes can't fix! I have to say, it turned out to be a truly first class and exquisite evening. The event lived up to its reputation – and then some. Holt Renfrew held a media event on July 20 whereby Fashion Director VP Barbara Atkin <a href="http://www.bikinis2011sale.com/"><strong>cheap bikinis</strong></a> presented the Fall/Winter biggest trends to a very select audience. "Exclusivity is obsolete. Exclusivity is how we now service our customers, exclusivity is about the whole shopping experience. Anyone can shop online, so the shopping experience and outstanding customer service is what truly sets us apart', explained Barbara Atkin. It's never been more true. A vintage Chanel purse can be purchased on Ebay, but many willingly pay a hefty tag price for the complete "in-store" experience which is on a whole other level. Holt Renfrew is synonymous for quality, "exclusivity", prestige, pure luxury. Few Quebec designers can boast that they sell to HR, besides Denis Gagnon, Erdem and Matt & Nat. So what does this mean? Are typical HR customers snubbing local designers? Or simply unaware of the vast majority of them? Is an Eve Gravel dress up to HR quality standards? Are the Quebec designers simply too small to sustain such large scale production? The question is open to many interpretations. In my opinion, many clients would rather splurge 600 on a Prada bikini than 250 on a Aqua di Lara one – and it's a shame. Basically, it's a status thing. At least for some people… Let's face it, if Holt Renfrew's primary clientele is corporate, it doesn't allow for a very daring, edgy clothing selection (think Anomal Couture). Therefore, Marie St Pierre would be a perfect <a href="http://www.bikinis2011sale.com/sinful-bikini-c-57.html"><strong>sinful swimwear</strong></a> fit at Holt's with her smart, feminine, high quality, dashing designs. According to Christine Tremblay, personal shopper at HR, all designers, including local ones, must always focus on all important aspects: quality of confection & attention to details; and find their own inspiration as their collections must represent their talent in its totality. The European designers primary strength is their ability to anticipate new trends and integrate them easily into their lines. One thing is for sure: whether you are into local or European designers… Get ready for one V.I.P. (Vavavoom/Icelandic/Preppy) chic season! Feel free to intertwine tweed, plaid, cashmere, snakeskin, fur and denim. Wear something colorful such as a pumpkin color satchel. Be ready for deep red leather goods, as natural skins bespeak luxury. Knits are very important for Fall, "because they are a part of our Canadian heritage", states Barbara Atkin. A new exciting trend entering the fashion scene is rounded shoulders for women (Donna Karan) and cocoon shaped coats. Which brings me to: The Cape. I used to think that you either like it or you don't. I used to associate cape wearers with awkward Medieval games but BELIEVE me: you ain't seen nothing until you see the cape selection Holt Renfrew gathered for you. Michael Kors, Stella McCartney, Alexander Wang and Akris got your back – literally. Ladies, rejoice! Oversized boyfriend's blazers are in, preferably paired with a bow blouse as Fall is all about looking dressed up in a feminine way. There will be very bare skin this season so it's about making each piece of clothing as feminine as possible. Skinny pants are still in, but cropped pants are becoming increasingly popular. So do cropped gloves! Skirts: it's all about a low hemline. No mini this season, it's all about <a href="http://www.bikinis2011sale.com/ralph-lauren-bikini-c-43.html"><strong>ralph lauren bikini</strong></a> the maxi. A new fave of mine will also be omnipresent this Fall thanks to everyone's darling Kate Middleton: the chic dress with sleeves (Stella Mccartney). And it's still time to invest in a rim hat or a fedora. Think film noir. Would you rather draw attention to your enviable waist? Then a skinny belt is the fashionable way to go. In men's fashion, parkas lead the way. "Canada Goose-style parkas sell like hot buns so get yours now before they sell out as soon as the temp drops", Mrs Atkin warned. Gentlemen, should you only have one item to buy this season, invest in a sports jacket. "A man may not wear a suit to work every day but a sports jacket is the foundation of a man's wardrobe." Lookout for lots of checkered shirts, trapper hats, très chic attaché-cases and winter ties. A winter tie is the absolute newest statement piece. Think thicker, textured ties – wool, etc. Absolutely beyond stylish! Remember: Elegance is physical. For all I know, you're either born with it or not…. And if not – Holt's can certainly assist! Take a look at the Fall runway preview at Holt Renfrew: The venue – Barbara Atkin Such panache and elegance! – runway presentation of the biggest trends Gucci coat 2,845 Prada bag 1,595 D&G fur scarf 420 Holt Renfrew hat 55 – Burberry coat 1,475 Paul Smith vest 385 Paul Smith tie 150 D&G pants 550 Prada shoes 650 – MaxMara cardigan 3,290 DVF shirt 280 MaxMara skirt 470 Holt Renfrew hat 55 Holt Renfrew gloves 90 MaxMara belt 525 – Piazza Sempione pull 595 Piazza Sempione cape 1,795 MaxMara pants 720 Eskandar scarf 1,175 Chloé <a href="http://041823.com/view.php?id=29744"><strong>moncler polo shirts sale 测试压力范围« ghjthjl43</strong></a> bag 1,875 – Donna Karan cardigan 2,295 Donna Karan Pull 850 Donna Karan pants 575 ABC fur Chapka 620 Holt Renfrew belt 120 – Gucci coat 5,890 D&G sweater 475 D&G jeans 430 Prada hat 225 D&G boots 1,175 – Hugo Boss vest 795 Akris Punto shirt 475 Red Valentino pants 375 Givenchy bag 2,445 Miu Miu booties 850 – Prada leather coat 4,045 Prada sweater 890 Gucci pants 745 Prada bag 1,705 – Burberry vest 725 Burberry shirt 175 Burberry pants 235 Burberry tie 150 Gucci bag 1,440 D&G shoes 725

Sponsored Links